6 Weeks Until Show Pics Included :) Advice Please

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
hcg is used as needed, and generally only 500iu/wk is necessary.

To answer the question above, eq, never used it. I liked var for cutting, but right now i'm in on test/mast only and i'm actually drier than i was before the show. Yes i may have some more fat on me from the rebound, but i'm seriously dry, very dry. I think var holds water, and next show i will totally drop all orals and run masteron/test-p into the show.
No tren??

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
never used tren or deca...i'm about to try on NPP (short acting deca)

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Looking sick man. You really think that you were holding water on var? That's real strange, you sure it was real?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about Winny? Isnt it supposed to be dry?

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
positive its real var. I'm on dbol now at 60mg, its been 5 days and i'm still dryer than on var. I think the var just bloats me from some other affect, not estrogen.

hungryH

Awards
  • Established
positive its real var. I'm on dbol now at 60mg, its been 5 days and i'm still dryer than on var. I think the var just bloats me from some other affect, not estrogen.
then why did you run it so long? I find this hard to believe tbh.... var is almost useless for muscle building but from experience def does help when cutting for fatloss and gives good strength gains... if it didnt do this for you you wasted a lotta moolah

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
damn bro I thought for sure you'd pull off first you look INSANE.

dunhill225

dunhill225

Awards
You looked great man but find someone else to measure your bodyfat....at 2.8% you would be dead. You can't sustain life that low. Anyway again, good job. Best of luck.
Peace

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You looked great man but find someone else to measure your bodyfat....at 2.8% you would be dead. You can't sustain life that low. Anyway again, good job. Best of luck.
Peace
yeah, I would have said 5% at the lowest.

Movin_weight

Movin_weight

Awards
  • Established
calipers measure sub q only... so you can come in at 2-3% with calipers and still be 5-6% over-all.

You looked fantastic tho brother.. not sure why the legs didn't come in like the upper body, but could just be a genetic thing you have to work around.

Blade Icewood

Awards
gl reaching ur goal u can do it!!:dance: