6 Weeks Until Show Pics Included :) Advice Please

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

avoiding pain, ha! lol!

First of all, the best advice is just learn to live with the pain and embrace it...I walk funny year round now

However, you can help the pain by cutting gear in the synringe with an additional 1cc of sterile grapeseed oil. This will lower the potency and increase the volume. The pain is caused by the gear crashing inside the muscle, after the oil dissaptes it leaves behind the powder because 100mg/ml is actually above the soluability limit of prop...i think the limit is 50mg/ml, which is why pharm grade is only made at this level. 2cc of 50mg/ml will be completely painless where as 1cc of 100mg will hurt first time use.

Good luck

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

well put, comes in handy when you have painful short esters.

Are you coming off cycle tho??
  3. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox View Post
    avoiding pain, ha! lol!

First of all, the best advice is just learn to live with the pain and embrace it...I walk funny year round now

However, you can help the pain by cutting gear in the synringe with an additional 1cc of sterile grapeseed oil. This will lower the potency and increase the volume. The pain is caused by the gear crashing inside the muscle, after the oil dissaptes it leaves behind the powder because 100mg/ml is actually above the soluability limit of prop...i think the limit is 50mg/ml, which is why pharm grade is only made at this level. 2cc of 50mg/ml will be completely painless where as 1cc of 100mg will hurt first time use.

Good luck
    Well dang I've been limping around for nothing!

I'm gonna buy a crap ton of that GS oil, lol!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

Name:  297041_1554192287346_1011330806_31659312_3394210_n.jpg
Views: 805
Size:  43.8 KBName:  314603_143121589111246_100002402184264_242716_1056671_n.jpg
Views: 804
Size:  28.8 KBim never coming off. I'm on HRT. I will simply cycle through different drugs with adaquate times off to make sure cholestrol/liver/rbc/heart gets back into check.

Im not too concerened about LDL/HDL for these next few months. Iv accepted that things are going to be skewed on the quest to the national level. However, I'm taking a long break from orals, probably 8-10 weeks, adding in a little flush free niacin, maybe some RYR, glucophage, and R-ala to help control cholestrol while i run 1g Prop/400mgNPP/350mgMasteron

This will be my cruise for the next few months to help put some mass on. I dont see any androgenic issues. I was able to tolerate up to 1.4g of masteron with no hairloss or prostate issues etc..

The prop keeps DHT and E2 under control because of the consistent delivery, NPP should provide joint support, collagen synthesis. And the masteron will keep libido and hardness in check.

The only health sides I should be concerned with would be Blood Pressure, RBC, and Cholestrol. However I doubt that ill have problems with either of these. My BP has been consistent 115/70

There are alot of people out there that are very concered with how long to cycle, and whats the healthiest choice. I would not recommend what I'm doing to most people, however If you are looking to reach a professional competitive standpoint, you are going to require a heavy amount of AAS. AAS is not going to kill you, its just a matter of being smart, and financing the Healthiest drugs.
    Most cannot afford to run masteron/prop/primo etc...so they would choose the standard Tren/DBOL/Test combo which in the long run is not going to be healthy on the liver/kidneys. I believe success at the national level is going to be derived from investing in drugs/supplements and a diet thats may be more expensive, but is much safer on the body.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  207 lbs.

Damn box sorry to hear about 2nd... not bad for a first competition though. First one is more about experience than winning anyways.

I agree about your quads not separating enough. Upper body was definitely in check.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  217 lbs.

I hear you on the investing in the better alternatives. You either pay for it now or later.

Lookin at those pics, I find it hard to believe you only came in second. But, if the judges have a hard on for someone, what are you gonna do?
  7. Registered User

Name:  297041_1554192287346_1011330806_31659312_3394210_n.jpg
Views: 805
Size:  43.8 KBName:  314603_143121589111246_100002402184264_242716_1056671_n.jpg
Views: 804
Size:  28.8 KBim never coming off. I'm on HRT. I will simply cycle through different drugs with adaquate times off to make sure cholestrol/liver/rbc/heart gets back into check.

Im not too concerened about LDL/HDL for these next few months. Iv accepted that things are going to be skewed on the quest to the national level. However, I'm taking a long break from orals, probably 8-10 weeks, adding in a little flush free niacin, maybe some RYR, glucophage, and R-ala to help control cholestrol while i run 1g Prop/400mgNPP/350mgMasteron

This will be my cruise for the next few months to help put some mass on. I dont see any androgenic issues. I was able to tolerate up to 1.4g of masteron with no hairloss or prostate issues etc..

The prop keeps DHT and E2 under control because of the consistent delivery, NPP should provide joint support, collagen synthesis. And the masteron will keep libido and hardness in check.

The only health sides I should be concerned with would be Blood Pressure, RBC, and Cholestrol. However I doubt that ill have problems with either of these. My BP has been consistent 115/70

There are alot of people out there that are very concered with how long to cycle, and whats the healthiest choice. I would not recommend what I'm doing to most people, however If you are looking to reach a professional competitive standpoint, you are going to require a heavy amount of AAS. AAS is not going to kill you, its just a matter of being smart, and financing the Healthiest drugs.
    Most cannot afford to run masteron/prop/primo etc...so they would choose the standard Tren/DBOL/Test combo which in the long run is not going to be healthy on the liver/kidneys. I believe success at the national level is going to be derived from investing in drugs/supplements and a diet thats may be more expensive, but is much safer on the body.
    While I had planned to use Dbol, Test and Tren combo strictly for mass gaining, what do you think about Test Prop, EQ, and Mast for a hardening/cutting cycle? I can get EQ at a decent price and was considering using it for it's dry, hardening effects. Or is it best kept as a mass builder since it stimulates appetite? I don't favor the idea of running orals for a very long time unless it's something like Anavar. However Anavar is just ridiculously expensive although I could get a month's worth for about $175..so I figured EQ could be a substitute since I can get it cheap. Thoughts?

Sry to drain your knowledge resources but I'm trying to learn especially since you are 3 steps ahead of me.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

how much hcg with all that fun stuff?
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    how much hcg with all that fun stuff?
    thats what I'm wondering too when running cycles 16+ weeks at a time
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

hcg is used as needed, and generally only 500iu/wk is necessary.

To answer the question above, eq, never used it. I liked var for cutting, but right now i'm in on test/mast only and i'm actually drier than i was before the show. Yes i may have some more fat on me from the rebound, but i'm seriously dry, very dry. I think var holds water, and next show i will totally drop all orals and run masteron/test-p into the show.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

hcg is used as needed, and generally only 500iu/wk is necessary.

To answer the question above, eq, never used it. I liked var for cutting, but right now i'm in on test/mast only and i'm actually drier than i was before the show. Yes i may have some more fat on me from the rebound, but i'm seriously dry, very dry. I think var holds water, and next show i will totally drop all orals and run masteron/test-p into the show.
    No tren??
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

never used tren or deca...i'm about to try on NPP (short acting deca)
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.

I would like to give that stuff a go too. sounds fun.
  14. T50

Looking sick man. You really think that you were holding water on var? That's real strange, you sure it was real?
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September
  15. Registered User

hey how did you do? Lookin hooooge
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  245 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by monsterbox
    I was told from a good buddy that alot of guy compair shot acting deca to tren???
  17. Registered User

How about Winny? Isnt it supposed to be dry?
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  202 lbs.

positive its real var. I'm on dbol now at 60mg, its been 5 days and i'm still dryer than on var. I think the var just bloats me from some other affect, not estrogen.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Great abs man
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Thanks a lot
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

I agree fully
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

You are right
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.

positive its real var. I'm on dbol now at 60mg, its been 5 days and i'm still dryer than on var. I think the var just bloats me from some other affect, not estrogen.
    then why did you run it so long? I find this hard to believe tbh.... var is almost useless for muscle building but from experience def does help when cutting for fatloss and gives good strength gains... if it didnt do this for you you wasted a lotta moolah
  24. T50

Very strange.
    Cutting all summer, cycle in September
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  217 lbs.

damn bro I thought for sure you'd pull off first you look INSANE.
  26. Registered User

You looked great man but find someone else to measure your bodyfat....at 2.8% you would be dead. You can't sustain life that low. Anyway again, good job. Best of luck.
    Peace
    When you leave this world, will it be a better place because you were here?
  27. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by dunhill225 View Post
    You looked great man but find someone else to measure your bodyfat....at 2.8% you would be dead. You can't sustain life that low. Anyway again, good job. Best of luck.
    Peace
    yeah, I would have said 5% at the lowest.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.

calipers measure sub q only... so you can come in at 2-3% with calipers and still be 5-6% over-all.

You looked fantastic tho brother.. not sure why the legs didn't come in like the upper body, but could just be a genetic thing you have to work around.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

gl reaching ur goal u can do it!!
  30. Registered User

Nice pics!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bulk, Cut, or Maintain? (Pics included)
    By someguy1984 in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-31-2008, 09:31 AM
  2. My first show pics
    By yosahab in forum Pics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 11:42 PM
  3. Few pics from the last show....
    By rysigpi in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-04-2007, 07:59 AM
  4. Replies: 0