VECTOR transformation contest thread!!!!#$%

Page 2 of 22 First 1234 ... Last

1. I’ve been on since last week. Can I still join? Also, I’ve only been back lifting for 6 months but I am 33 years old so I’m not necessarily in my prime . Noob gains+vector=I win.

2. Name:  7988C675-6103-45D5-922A-2CA9A250EE9F.jpeg
Views: 409
Size:  388.5 KB

Most recent “before” photos. I started running Vector last week so if I take new pics they won’t be true “before.” I’ll post updated “1 Week In” photos this evening.
    •   

3. First one to step up with some noodz! looking forward to see what it does for you. whats your diet look like?
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    First one to step up with some noodz! looking forward to see what it does for you. whats your diet look like?
    My diet is overall ****. For breakfast I have 2 cups ground dried oats blended in water with 2 scoops ON Whey, a Banana, and a fat scoop of Peanut Butter. A dump of BCAA/EAA’s in the hole, and 3 caps of Vector.

My job is fast paced and high stress so I usually bring two loaded PBJ’s and a dry protein shake mixed with a half scoop of some **** ass mass gainer.

Pre Workout meal is more protein, more peanut butter, more bcaa/eaa, 3 caps of Vector, and another banana.

Post workout is more protein, more **** ass mass gainer, more bcaa/eaa

Dinner is always either Chicken or Beef with a **** load of Rice or Potatoes and some sort of vegetables either from a can, bag, or fresh. I cheat twice a week and go balls out on Chinese food and horrible diabetes inducing cake.

5. My workouts are generally inconsistent **** shows and all over the map and my weak ass numbers are:

Over Head Press 135 1RM
    Bent Over Row 180 1RM
    Dead Lift 205 1RM
    Squat (An Embarrasing) 165 1RM
    Bench 185 1RM

6. Will be in on this when it arrives this week

7. I plan on adding ABE and Follidrone to this run when ever my Follidrone shows up. Is that acceptable?? Ordered last week so should be here tomorrow. I started the ABE Friday but already missed three doses so I’ll just wait until Follidrone is here.

8. Gonna be an epic thread! Stoked to see everyone’s transformations!
    Black Lion Research Rep

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Burns View Post
    I plan on adding ABE and Follidrone to this run when ever my Follidrone shows up. Is that acceptable?? Ordered last week so should be here tomorrow. I started the ABE Friday but already missed three doses so I’ll just wait until Follidrone is here.
    Follidrone/ABE/Vector seems like way too much going on, dont think you need to add the ABE, just eat more

10. Quote Originally Posted by Martyfnemec View Post
    I'm here to see the n00dz.
    Tell your gf to add me on snapchat

11. Quote Originally Posted by Danes View Post
    Tell your gf to add me on snapchat
    :O Rude! Lol.
    "It's the human condition to always lust, to always lust for more
    Searching in the dark, it's time to tame your wandering heart."

12. Name:  3176F497-EB5F-4383-BB97-06FA7527D37D.jpeg
Views: 383
Size:  513.5 KB

Here are the “Week 1” photos. The first set was from about a month or so ago. I’m loving this stuff so far.

13. Can't wait to see half naked men gain more muscle over the next 4-12 weeks...

no....homo?!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Joshlm69 View Post
    Follidrone/ABE/Vector seems like way too much going on, dont think you need to add the ABE, just eat more
    Thanks for the heads up bro! I don’t really know what I’m doing. I lurked around here for a long time when I first started lifting to learn some s**t and see what guys were running. If you think ABE is a bad idea then I’ll take your word for it and stick with Vector and Follidrone.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Burns View Post
    I’ve been on since last week. Can I still join? Also, I’ve only been back lifting for 6 months but I am 33 years old so I’m not necessarily in my prime . Noob gains+vector=I win.
    Yup.
    Cant wait to see how this thread progresses.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

16. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Burns View Post
    My workouts are generally inconsistent **** shows and all over the map and my weak ass numbers are:

Over Head Press 135 1RM
    Bent Over Row 180 1RM
    Dead Lift 205 1RM
    Squat (An Embarrasing) 165 1RM
    Bench 185 1RM
    Ill bet we see these numbers improve before this is over
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

17. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Burns View Post
    I plan on adding ABE and Follidrone to this run when ever my Follidrone shows up. Is that acceptable?? Ordered last week so should be here tomorrow. I started the ABE Friday but already missed three doses so I’ll just wait until Follidrone is here.
    yup. Anything except aas/PH/Sarms etc.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

18. Late to the party. Can’t wait to see the transformations here from AM members. Let the BLR VECTOR gains begin!
    Black Lion Research Representative

19. Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Burns View Post
    Thats an expensive stack but what the heck! That grocery bill is going to be NUTS!!!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

20. Shouldn't people have to post with a newspaper with date?

It's easy to use old photos otherwise? I look the same as I did 10 years ago facially.

What are the rules inregards to photos? Same position, distance, lighting? Dated? Etc

21. Quote Originally Posted by AdelV View Post
    Shouldn't people have to post with a newspaper with date?

It's easy to use old photos otherwise? I look the same as I did 10 years ago facially.

What are the rules inregards to photos? Same position, distance, lighting? Dated? Etc
    Oh your really gna make everyone work lol
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Body Transformation Contestants!
    By Jayhawkk in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 11:39 AM
  2. Body Transformation Contest
    By Jayhawkk in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 195
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 05:27 PM
  3. Body Transformation Contest
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 07:12 PM
  4. Apowerz6 Ready For War Contest Thread !!!
    By Apowerz6 in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 01:18 PM
  5. Interboard Transformation Contest
    By willieman in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2004, 08:48 AM