VECTOR transformation contest thread!!!!#$%

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Anyone else just wake up feeling fuller on the second day?

Sniper9191

Sniper9191

Awards
I am going to join in on the fun!
IMG_7310.jpg
IMG_7309.jpg
IMG_7308.jpg
IMG_0010.jpg

The last picture is where I started from in January of 17 and finished in January of 18!

Then I have gotten super sloppy with my diet. Needed something like this to get me back on track!

I purchased 3 bottles of Vector and rocking out now.
Good Luck everyone on your journeys!
Everyone is a winner in this one.

Gus8a

Awards

New member and got into this thread because of Vector. Definetly not comfortable with my body and where I am at but I'm striving to make some gains and live a better and healthier life style. Thanks to some members for giving me the encouragement to post and making me realize that everyone starts somewhere!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

New member and got into this thread because of Vector. Definetly not comfortable with my body and where I am at but I'm striving to make some gains and live a better and healthier life style. Thanks to some members for giving me the encouragement to post and making me realize that everyone starts somewhere!
Yes sir! everyone starts somewhere and it only important that you start! :)
Welcome. I'm on my way to restarting after injury, so I'll ride along with you. What do ya say.

:afro:

Sniper9191

Sniper9191

Awards
The great thing about this forum is everyone is pretty cool!
I think most people aren’t please with there body. Even when you get to where you mentally want to be, it seems you find something you still need/want to improve on no matter what!
Good luck on your transformation journey

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Damn models... lol.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So, that makes me out of this competition. Adios. Didn't read the terms properly (or just chose to see what I wanted to see..lol)
There has to be a way to get you some.
What are indian customs like?
Ever have stuff shipped there from the US?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still on the fence about joining. Just starting out my fitness journey and my before pic is horrendous! All these entries put me to shame
Dont let that stop you bro.
While this is a competition we are not here to bash or shame people. Under any circumstances.
I think you should join man. Even if your not in the same shape as some of these guys.
1. Its not about where you start. Its about where you end up that wins the contest.
2. Even if you dont win its a great way to stay motivated because your part of something bigger and everyone is pushing toward the same goals.
3. Just starting actually gives you an advantage because the newer you are the more your body responds to training and diet changes.
So if you ran a solid stack, changed the diet and worked like an animal you can probably make a bigger change overall than the guys who have been working hard already for years.

Either way its all in good fun bro and we are all friends in this thread.

Reactions: Nac
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been on for a few days; have progress photos from the day prior...may jump in on this. I'll sleep on it lol

Either way, looking forward to cutting these next 2 months. Sitting around 235-240, but with more muscle than I've had at this weight. Goal is 215ish, but the mirror and how I feel will dictate that (in the past that's been my favorite weight for both look and feel)
Get on board brother.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone else just wake up feeling fuller on the second day?
Oh yah. The fullness and pumps are legit.
I made some solid gains on me Vector cycle so far but the fullness is AAS like.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

The last picture is where I started from in January of 17 and finished in January of 18!

Then I have gotten super sloppy with my diet. Needed something like this to get me back on track!

Stoked to have you on board brother.
This is going to be a rocking thread as we have some solid competitors!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Even many of the guys who already posted who look great will tell you they are unhappy with how they look currently. Which is why they are running stacks and competing etc. To get better.
Even at my largest @235 lean I wasnt happy. Its like a cup you cant ever fill.
Just enjoy the journey and living the spartan lifestyle. Threads like this help because everyone pushes each other.
Even if you dont want to post pics I suggest participating (posting updates etc) just to improve and stick with the pack of guys headed in the direction you want to go ;)

GoofyKai

GoofyKai

Awards
My diet is overall ****. For breakfast I have 2 cups ground dried oats blended in water with 2 scoops ON Whey, a Banana, and a fat scoop of Peanut Butter. A dump of BCAA/EAA’s in the hole, and 3 caps of Vector.

My job is fast paced and high stress so I usually bring two loaded PBJ’s and a dry protein shake mixed with a half scoop of some **** ass mass gainer.

Pre Workout meal is more protein, more peanut butter, more bcaa/eaa, 3 caps of Vector, and another banana.

Post workout is more protein, more **** ass mass gainer, more bcaa/eaa

Dinner is always either Chicken or Beef with a **** load of Rice or Potatoes and some sort of vegetables either from a can, bag, or fresh. I cheat twice a week and go balls out on Chinese food and horrible diabetes inducing cake.
This is hilarious! I love it. Was dead with the **** mass gainer line.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 161984View attachment 161985View attachment 161986View attachment 161987

Damn dude, impressive. Glad you’re ready to kick things back into gear!! Some awesome entries so far, this is gonna be a great ride.

CDale

CDale

Awards
View attachment 161984View attachment 161985View attachment 161986View attachment 161987

I was looking at this wondering how is this possible lol. Read the dates the wrong way, thought this was a 2 week transformation.

Gus8a

Awards
a871MHd.jpg

Embarrassing but here it is! Time to make these new few weeks count!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 162020

Nothing to be embarrassed about sir! Time to hit it hard and start seeing some great results. Contests like this/logs can be a huge motivator to get over the hump. They’ve helped me tremendously in the past.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 162020

Well done sir!
Dont be embarrassed. Now, lets see what kind of changes you can make!!!
You have 11 weeks.
We can help you as well if you want. Can suggest diet and training changes etc. Of course if you want the suggestions.
Glad you decided to join.

nickodemus

nickodemus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I may have to start a week late with pictures

Gus8a

Awards
what is your current diet and training looking like? BTW your not in near as bad as shape as you think, keep your head up this will happen fast! glad you joined in~

better late than never!![/QUOTE

So far just low carb high protein diet. Hitting the gym daily with cardio daily. Also I'm intermittent fasting with lunch at 1:30 and dinner at 9:30.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly I don't think fasting is ideal. It's hip these days I know but it's not ideal.
Carb cycling, progressive calorie reduction, fat loss supps, cardio.

Gus8a

Awards
Honestly I don't think fasting is ideal. It's hip these days I know but it's not ideal.
Carb cycling, progressive calorie reduction, fat loss supps, cardio.
What ideal calorie intake do you think is best right now? I've been doing about an hr of cardio daily ( burning about 1000calories on there) plus an hr and a half of strength training.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
View attachment 162020

First and foremost welcome to AM good sir. Happy to bring you in on the BLR goodness (this is my buddy IRL) a couple people have echoed what I have told you. You got this bro... you have a ideal frame and come the end of your transformation you are going to be a monster.

Gus8a

Awards
First and foremost welcome to AM good sir. Happy to bring you in on the BLR goodness (this is my buddy IRL) a couple people have echoed what I have told you. You got this bro... you have a ideal frame and come the end of your transformation you are going to be a monster.
Thanks man I wanted to like tag you but have no idea how lol thanks Bro I always appreciate your wisdom and support

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Lets go here is my official entry!! Im fat as fuc* right now so im ready to get shredded with everyone. Looking forward to seeing everyone's progress!!!
received_10204603130394566.jpeg

received_10204603130554570.jpeg

received_10204603130434567.jpeg

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
There has to be a way to get you some.
What are indian customs like?
Ever have stuff shipped there from the US?
Absolutely.. all the time. No problems with customs unless the value is marked above $30. Will PM you

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Really pumped to see the transformations!!

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lighting, tan, angles make such a huge difference.

1521602149748.jpg

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And what are you going to transform into? I mean, are physique competitors allowed to compete with regular people? :spankme:
If I took a photo now in that bathroom, I'd probably look different.

I had just came out of the sun, was probably a little dehydrated and tanned ?

My goal is to be 5kgs leaner than that in 3 months, always room my man! Haha

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I took a photo now in that bathroom, I'd probably look different.

I had just came out of the sun, was probably a little dehydrated and tanned ��

My goal is to be 5kgs leaner than that in 3 months, always room my man! Haha
5kg leaner from where? Unless you're planning to lose some muscle.. The Faaak

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5kg leaner from where? Unless you're planning to lose some muscle.. The Faaak
Plenty dude, I'm probably around 12-13% bf.

Everyone looks different at certain bodyfat levels tho, and hydration levels.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Lol 5kg from where?! That cracked me up. While i see you got some you can lose i think youre gonna have to cut either some water or muscle to get 5kg down. I could be wrong but the point im trying to make is... Good job bro you look great

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
keep the pics coming people! this is getting pretty good~

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
brundel I submitted my current pics last night, but they were in my old apartment u just moved out of. My end of this 12 weeks will be at my new place, so the ending pictures will be in a different place. Do i need to submit new starting pics or will that be fine?

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
brundel I submitted my current pics last night, but they were in my old apartment u just moved out of. My end of this 12 weeks will be at my new place, so the ending pictures will be in a different place. Do i need to submit new starting pics or will that be fine?
Need one with the date in it i.e. holding up a newspaper or a piece of paper with the date written on it.

ZachH

ZachH

Banned
Awards
Need one with the date in it i.e. holding up a newspaper or a piece of paper with the date written on it.
...out of all the current "entries" only one has the date in it... Does that mean there is only one person entered lol?