VECTOR transformation contest thread!!!!#$%

Page 18 of 18 First ... 161718

1. Quote Originally Posted by nickodemus View Post
    I appreciate the advice. I am currently 3 gallons of water a day, 500 calories over maintenance. Only thing I haven't tried is 1 cap at a time. It really hits me in the morning when I wake up, which is why I added a banana and protein shake up rising. I use to jump out of bed and hit the ground running, but now I feel like a zombie.
    To combat lethargy, I had to dose 1 cap at a time and still do - the odd time I take 2 caps if I am done working out and eating allot. I don't think its lethargy, but more of your system (and my system) not dealing well with 2-3 caps at a time. I am at 2 months now and have 2 cans to go and starting dosing 1 cap at about 2 weeks. If I did not make this change, I would have had to stop. And I am glad I did not as Vector is the Sh1t. Try it - and let us know how it goes!

2. Quote Originally Posted by nickodemus View Post
    I appreciate the advice. I am currently 3 gallons of water a day, 500 calories over maintenance. Only thing I haven't tried is 1 cap at a time. It really hits me in the morning when I wake up, which is why I added a banana and protein shake up rising. I use to jump out of bed and hit the ground running, but now I feel like a zombie.
    Man 3 gallons a water day is a lot! Also a lot of bathroom trips! I have trouble just getting my 1 gallon a day goal accomplished. I am late to the thread, forgive me for asking why are you drinking that much?
    •   

3. We almost comming to a end?
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

4. Name:  IMG_3218.jpg
Views: 181
Size:  1.43 MBName:  IMG_3219.jpg
Views: 182
Size:  1.30 MB chicken pot pie with phat head doe! Keto ftw
    Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

5. Quote Originally Posted by JoePaul39 View Post
    Man 3 gallons a water day is a lot! Also a lot of bathroom trips! I have trouble just getting my 1 gallon a day goal accomplished. I am late to the thread, forgive me for asking why are you drinking that much?
    It wasn't my goal, I just keep a half gallon of chilled water near my work area. So as I am walking by, I just take a chug. It adds up over time. I am not saying I don't have the 1.5 gallon days, but generally I am refilling it 4 to 6 times.
    •   

6. Man guys this things starting to look good! People all over the board are seeing great recomp, strength, and size benefits in light of their goals. Good stuff!
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

7. When is this over ?!

Loving my results and excited to see what the other contestants outcomes will be like!!

8. June 17 is the end date. We are about 60%there.
    There are a lot of guys who are missing out. Must be 50 reviews in the Vector thread.... Some of those guys should have entered. Still a month or so to go.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

9. Quote Originally Posted by TheMovement View Post
    Man guys this things starting to look good! People all over the board are seeing great recomp, strength, and size benefits in light of their goals. Good stuff!
    2nd that one!
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.
  10. Knowledge is power- The power to do your part and make a difference.

11. Being out of town for work during the week and on the weekends to guide turkey hunters has stymied my progress. Weight has dropped back down to 172/170 ish.
    At least I'm not in the running here.
    Jeremiah 29:11-14

12. Well, you're always in the running here, here. #nohomo
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    I am an ambassador of being healthy; fit, and smart.
    15% code: MARK15

13. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    Well, you're always in the running here, here. #veryhomo
    Fixed. .
    Jeremiah 29:11-14
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Body Transformation Contestants!
    By Jayhawkk in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 100
    Last Post: 09-12-2006, 11:39 AM
  2. Body Transformation Contest
    By Jayhawkk in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 195
    Last Post: 09-09-2006, 05:27 PM
  3. Body Transformation Contest
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 07:12 PM
  4. Apowerz6 Ready For War Contest Thread !!!
    By Apowerz6 in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 05-30-2006, 01:18 PM
  5. Interboard Transformation Contest
    By willieman in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-17-2004, 08:48 AM