VECTOR pre release leaks and info

Page 3 of 143 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Following


  2. super excited for this
    •   
       


  3. What kind of results did beta testers see? Keep the info trickling in ....

  4. I’ll be running for 8-12 weeks with FD2

    Should be fun based on all the excellent feedback from FD2 alone
    •   
       


  5. more deeeets plz

  6. So Vectors magical ingredients are salt and pepper extract lol? Jk, but seriously how can anyone get excited about putting unknown ingredients in their body? I won't even give this a second thought until I know what's in it. This isn't like the affordable care act is it? By it, then we'll tell you what's it it? :-)

  7. Quote Originally Posted by anabolix View Post
    So Vectors magical ingredients are salt and pepper extract lol? Jk, but seriously how can anyone get excited about putting unknown ingredients in their body? I won't even give this a second thought until I know what's in it. This isn't like the affordable care act is it? By it, then we'll tell you what's it it? :-)
    The testers were running the tests blind, you and the public won’t be. Ingredients will be released before this goes on sale
    Black Lion Research Rep

  8. Quote Originally Posted by anabolix View Post
    So Vectors magical ingredients are salt and pepper extract lol? Jk, but seriously how can anyone get excited about putting unknown ingredients in their body? I won't even give this a second thought until I know what's in it. This isn't like the affordable care act is it? By it, then we'll tell you what's it it? :-)
    The ingredients are unknown right now but will be known very soon with a full write up.
    Hopefully 🤞

  9. Subbed

  10. Lol yah.....
    Its illegal to sell a supplement without disclosing whats in it.
    But for the purpose of testing we ship it to test subject with basically 0 info so as not to contaminate the results.

    And you guys will all know whats in it well before the initial sale....Once I know the raws are on the way we will begin to leak ingredient info.
    And we are getting into week 3 of final test phase. So Ill start to post some of the testers reports soon
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  11. Just putting it out there. Does Vector have Rhaponticum carthamoides?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Just putting it out there. Does Vector have Rhaponticum carthamoides?
    I believe Brundel said we have never before seen any of these 3 plants used in the bodybuilding supplement World...in any form. We have seen rhaponticum carthamoides extracts utilized many times...

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Ricky10 View Post
    I believe Brundel said we have never before seen any of these 3 plants used in the bodybuilding supplement World...in any form. We have seen rhaponticum carthamoides extracts utilized many times...
    There goes my only guess.. lol

  14. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    There goes my only guess.. lol
    Well chances are that none of us got any closer...

  15. I can't wait for the release...FD2 is the bomb.

  16. It is not- Rhaponticum carthamoides

    I do think one of the plants will be somewhat familiar. 2 Will likely not be.
    What will be most interesting is not necessarily the plant itself but whats in them. For example green tea (Camellia sinensis) is very common. Used worldwide and for thousands of years but epicatechin, extracted from green tea, is not common or wasnt when Follidrone was first released.
    So you may or may not be super surprised with the plants themselves. One is used in other products Ive seen at least once the others I have not seen in bodybuilding products. They may or may not be.
    What will be interesting is the chemical constituents we are targeting. Because there is some real magic in this stuff.
    Ill start releasing trial data soon.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  17. Interested to see what you've come up with

  18. How will anabolic #2 compare to anabolic #1? @brundel

  19. Quote Originally Posted by jt75 View Post
    How will anabolic #2 compare to anabolic #1? @brundel
    Good Question.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

  20. was just about to spend a pretty penny on some icps turk to compliment my current supplements rotation

    but pulled out and am standing by for vector

  21. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    It is not- Rhaponticum carthamoides

    I do think one of the plants will be somewhat familiar. 2 Will likely not be.
    What will be most interesting is not necessarily the plant itself but whats in them. For example green tea (Camellia sinensis) is very common. Used worldwide and for thousands of years but epicatechin, extracted from green tea, is not common or wasnt when Follidrone was first released.
    So you may or may not be super surprised with the plants themselves. One is used in other products Ive seen at least once the others I have not seen in bodybuilding products. They may or may not be.
    What will be interesting is the chemical constituents we are targeting. Because there is some real magic in this stuff.
    Ill start releasing trial data soon.
    Have you/will you run blood work on the 10 testers, to see what effect, if any, on the testers’ testosterone and estrogen levels?
  22. VECTOR pre release leaks and info


    Quote Originally Posted by slickwillie View Post
    Have you/will you run blood work on the 10 testers, to see what effect, if any, on the testers’ testosterone and estrogen levels?
    or any effect on lipid levels or kidneys/liver etc.? i think there is always a possibility for such sides with new ingredients and they dont HAVE to be noticed acutely.

    but im pretty sure you wont release anything that could bring unwanted side effects

  23. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    I ordered from Strong once and shipment to Europe was super fast since they shipped from NJ or NY. In less time that others ship out of US, Strong parcel was already in Europe.

    Maybe also offer as pre sale stack of Vector + FD2 if these two work so well together hmm.
    I find Strong to be good at shipping to uk, normally have items within a week of ordering.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by paul56778 View Post
    I find Strong to be good at shipping to uk, normally have items within a week of ordering.
    100% correct, SSS is far more efficient than NV
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. HCG Questions and Info..a little help needed
    By pudzian2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 09:40 AM
  2. Supplement questions and info
    By acidred06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 09:45 PM
  3. Couple of PR's and info on my Halodrol experience.
    By BiggerNstronger in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 08:02 PM
  4. ok bros need advice and info
    By max-rot98 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 03:35 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-07-2005, 06:15 PM
Log in
Log in