VECTOR pre release leaks and info

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What kind of results did beta testers see? Keep the info trickling in ....

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’ll be running for 8-12 weeks with FD2

Should be fun based on all the excellent feedback from FD2 alone

anabolix

Awards
  • Established
So Vectors magical ingredients are salt and pepper extract lol? Jk, but seriously how can anyone get excited about putting unknown ingredients in their body? I won't even give this a second thought until I know what's in it. This isn't like the affordable care act is it? By it, then we'll tell you what's it it? :)

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So Vectors magical ingredients are salt and pepper extract lol? Jk, but seriously how can anyone get excited about putting unknown ingredients in their body? I won't even give this a second thought until I know what's in it. This isn't like the affordable care act is it? By it, then we'll tell you what's it it? :)
The testers were running the tests blind, you and the public won’t be. Ingredients will be released before this goes on sale

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
The ingredients are unknown right now but will be known very soon with a full write up.
Hopefully ?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol yah.....
Its illegal to sell a supplement without disclosing whats in it.
But for the purpose of testing we ship it to test subject with basically 0 info so as not to contaminate the results.

And you guys will all know whats in it well before the initial sale....Once I know the raws are on the way we will begin to leak ingredient info.
And we are getting into week 3 of final test phase. So Ill start to post some of the testers reports soon ;)

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just putting it out there. Does Vector have Rhaponticum carthamoides?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just putting it out there. Does Vector have Rhaponticum carthamoides?
I believe Brundel said we have never before seen any of these 3 plants used in the bodybuilding supplement World...in any form. We have seen rhaponticum carthamoides extracts utilized many times... :)

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I believe Brundel said we have never before seen any of these 3 plants used in the bodybuilding supplement World...in any form. We have seen rhaponticum carthamoides extracts utilized many times... :)
There goes my only guess.. lol

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't wait for the release...FD2 is the bomb.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is not- Rhaponticum carthamoides

I do think one of the plants will be somewhat familiar. 2 Will likely not be.
What will be most interesting is not necessarily the plant itself but whats in them. For example green tea (Camellia sinensis) is very common. Used worldwide and for thousands of years but epicatechin, extracted from green tea, is not common or wasnt when Follidrone was first released.
So you may or may not be super surprised with the plants themselves. One is used in other products Ive seen at least once the others I have not seen in bodybuilding products. They may or may not be.
What will be interesting is the chemical constituents we are targeting. Because there is some real magic in this stuff.
Ill start releasing trial data soon.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
How will anabolic #2 compare to anabolic #1? brundel

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
was just about to spend a pretty penny on some icps turk to compliment my current supplements rotation

but pulled out and am standing by for vector

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is not- Rhaponticum carthamoides

I do think one of the plants will be somewhat familiar. 2 Will likely not be.
What will be most interesting is not necessarily the plant itself but whats in them. For example green tea (Camellia sinensis) is very common. Used worldwide and for thousands of years but epicatechin, extracted from green tea, is not common or wasnt when Follidrone was first released.
So you may or may not be super surprised with the plants themselves. One is used in other products Ive seen at least once the others I have not seen in bodybuilding products. They may or may not be.
What will be interesting is the chemical constituents we are targeting. Because there is some real magic in this stuff.
Ill start releasing trial data soon.
Have you/will you run blood work on the 10 testers, to see what effect, if any, on the testers’ testosterone and estrogen levels?

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
Have you/will you run blood work on the 10 testers, to see what effect, if any, on the testers’ testosterone and estrogen levels?
or any effect on lipid levels or kidneys/liver etc.? i think there is always a possibility for such sides with new ingredients and they dont HAVE to be noticed acutely.

but im pretty sure you wont release anything that could bring unwanted side effects

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I ordered from Strong once and shipment to Europe was super fast since they shipped from NJ or NY. In less time that others ship out of US, Strong parcel was already in Europe.

Maybe also offer as pre sale stack of Vector + FD2 if these two work so well together hmm.
I find Strong to be good at shipping to uk, normally have items within a week of ordering.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Let's hope brundel starts releasing some testers data this weekend on Vector as I'm getting very impatient.
If some testers were gaining 12lbs on 100% of the dose and BLR are utilising 200% on release then this supplement is gonna rock the bodybuilding world.
Put us out of our misery brundel you are killing us!

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Let's hope brundel starts releasing some testers data this weekend on Vector as I'm getting very impatient.
If some testers were gaining 12lbs on 100% of the dose and BLR are utilising 200% on release then this supplement is gonna rock the bodybuilding world.
+ 1 cannot wait for feedback on this new product and also the ingredients / compounds used. I still have around 4 months of FD2 and would be hoping to stack this with it.

blongo804

blongo804

Awards
  • Established
Getting in on this for updates.

My 2nd bottle of MassMax has I believe 2 weeks left this Monday. I may get in on this.. Just waiting for more info. :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How will anabolic #2 compare to anabolic #1? brundel
Anabolic 2 so far consists of 3 direct androgen binding compounds.

Anabolic 1 has a host of anabolic mechanisms. Im not going to say anything. For another week or so ;)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
or any effect on lipid levels or kidneys/liver etc.? i think there is always a possibility for such sides with new ingredients and they dont HAVE to be noticed acutely.

but im pretty sure you wont release anything that could bring unwanted side effects
We have run some hormonal labs already yes. Everything looks good. Thats all Ill say for now.

And if and when toxicity data is unavailable we will run these types of labs as well. Many times there will be pre existing toxicity data available to use for reference though. In this case there is pre existing toxicity data.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I will start to release some data this weekend. Not a ton but just enough to drool on ;)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
But steeper on prices, for better prices and if willing to wait i find nutriverse the best.
Agree. I much prefer to order from Nutriverse. I usually hold off on all products until they hit Nutriverse.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
Let's have some of this data today so we can drool ?

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You guys when brundel finally releases info

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
How about skip the data and straight to release?

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anabolic 2 so far consists of 3 direct androgen binding compounds.

Anabolic 1 has a host of anabolic mechanisms. Im not going to say anything. For another week or so ;)
I sure as hell hope you're not planning on using the same things I am...because if you are and you beat me to it you are going to make me look like damn copy-cat. LOL.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I sure as hell hope you're not planning on using the same things I am...because if you are and you beat me to it you are going to make me look like damn copy-cat. LOL.
Great minds think alike. I don't think it'd be a bad thing, obviously epi products are getting lots of love from different companies.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lets hope not ;)
I ordered the raws today. So we will be set for release in approx 2-3 weeks max.

I can say that even if the ingredients are similar for them to be the same would be nearly impossible.
Plus I am....really working it. Meaning we are targeting specific chemical constituents so even if you used the same plant the extracts would be different.
There are not readily available extracts even similar. Its been a major pain in my ass. BUt its worth it.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lets hope not ;)
I ordered the raws today. So we will be set for release in approx 2-3 weeks max.

I can say that even if the ingredients are similar for them to be the same would be nearly impossible.
Plus I am....really working it. Meaning we are targeting specific chemical constituents so even if you used the same plant the extracts would be different.
There are not readily available extracts even similar. Its been a major pain in my ass. BUt its worth it.
Yeah. People don't realize how many POWERFUL chemical constituents are found in plants. The problems is that isolating and purifying them can be VERY expensive...and synthesizing them from scratch usually costs even more. I've encountered AT LEAST 15-20 compounds I would absolutely LOVE to use in various products, but the cost to produce even a few of them would be outrageous.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok
Ill start to leak some test results.

-We are seeing overall positive results with so far 0 negatives.

-Muscle mass 5-12lbs and it seems like the higher doses worked better. (as a result I doubled the production doses) Low dose guys gained 5-7. Higher dosed guys gained up to 12 and we are still in test phase so these numbers are expected to rise.
These numbers are without huge calorie increases so someone who made a decision to really eat could likely gain 15lbs no problem.

-Hunger is high. Most testers report major hunger.

-Fat loss. In spite of the hunger and weight increase pretty much everyone reported bodyfat loss. So increased hunger, increased weight, fat loss.

-Strength and endurance seems to be on the rise.

-Libido and androgenic effects seem to be noted by most.

Here are a couple of reports from testers. Keep in mind these are just brief check in reports not the overall log. These are also the guys who gained low to moderate weight. 5-9lbs. But keep in mind gaining 9lbs while losing bodyfat means they likely gained 10-12+lbs overall when accounting for bodyfat loss. So all these guys overall gain was higher than reported.

Also notice tester 2 mentions his Total test level is normally almost 1000ng/dl. High. So for him to see an increase in libido and androgenic effects is interesting. Higher than 1000ng/dl? At any rate just something to chew on ;)
Ill release some more as we get closer.

Tester1
Week 1- Increased hunger, increased libido, increased motivation/ agression in gym.
week 2- weight has started to climb. up 2lbs. Look fuller. Libido and hunger still high.
Week 3. Weight up 5lbs. strength is rising and I seem to be getting leaner around the mid section and see more veins in the shoulders and arms.

week 4. Weight increase to 7lbs. Hit 2 Prs this week.
Weight increase is noticeable for sure and its got to be muscle because Im leaner by a decent amount. Libido is still high and my hunger high.

week 5. INcrease dose to 150%. Hunger uncontrollable. Weight at +9lbs
but Im losing considerable fat so the overall gain must be more than 9. Strength is really good.

Week 6. @ 150%. Not sure what you put in this bottle but its comparable to some of the PH cycles Ive run. I just feel stronger overall. The hunger is like a constant and weight has hit 10lbs with the bonus of looking alot leaner in the midsection and around the shoulders and chest. Send more this week as Im nearly out. Want to continue Vector Vs testing anabolic 2. Really just want to see what happens when I up cals 20%. Will send xls breakdown tomorrow.
============================

Tester2

Report 1-For me myself I have noticed
-Hunger at 6 caps. Switched dosing to 3/3 around lunch and before dinner. I’m honestly feeling better with this vs the 2 3x a day.
-Libido. Def a boost in this category. I am not the easiest to be aroused and it’s no biggie. Never have been and have normally extremely higher end test values. 960+ on a several tests. This stuff here makes me stand at attention as soon as I smell my girl’s hair or she even winks at me. It’s awesome!
-Sleeping a bit better. I wake up in the morning feeling lighter and just better all around.

Report -2 For me its been some pretty interesting stuff. Honestly I am seeing quite the mass improvement in areas like mid back, shoulders, thickness in the torso and have already began to drop in my calories. Ive added cardio in 4 days a week at this point and the vascularity and waist improvements are definite indicators of fat loss. I will say that I believe there is some water retention nothing sloppy but definitely increased urination on my end. Slight acne increase for my forehead and shoulders a bit. I have dry skin and have never had acne issues in life and saw an increase when I began dosing at 150%. I got a little anxious and wanted to try out 12 caps at 3 servings and noticed that my hunger and libido skyrocketed. Definitely something there as the hunger followed directly after administration. I have not retested maxes but I dont feel that I have loss a bit of strength.

Im very happy with my results for a natty anabolic. Im a natural guy and have never used a PH so this boost in my regime was not only nice but surpassed my initial thoughts.

I would definitely buy!

=============================
Tester 3

1-Super high libido, and strength is freaking great at the gym. Even with kind of a crappy holiday diet, seem to be leaning out.

2-I would buy the hell out of this, really want to stack it with folli as I think the two of em together will be a monster stack. I honestly have noticed nothing bad. The only thing is a large hunger increase which would be rough in a cut. I’m up 5 lbs while maintaing waist size, maybe even leaning up a bit. Strength up as well.

==========================
Tester 4

1-Strength is continuing to climb. reps or weight going up every lift & workout. currently on a A/B split 8-12 rep range.

Weight started @ 205.4 lb. yesterday 210.1 lb. up almost 5lbs. BF up only .02% waist line the same. averaging only 276 cals over maintenance. Note: I don't calculate my exercise into my maintenance numbers. I would say this is great as a bulker. also protein average has only been 189 grams/day. less than I prefer.

Just feel wider when looking down. if you know what I mean? mirror shows growth already.

Increased muscle repair. definitely one of the strong suits of these compounds,

Medium endurance increase, this came on really quick. in and out of the gym. my wife noticed during sex after just a few days of taking. Sarcoplasmic hypertrophy.
Libido: not much change. Has not decreased either.

My desire for carbs are on the increase.
===================================

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah. People don't realize how many POWERFUL chemical constituents are found in plants. The problems is that isolating and purifying them can be VERY expensive...and synthesizing them from scratch usually costs even more. I've encountered AT LEAST 15-20 compounds I would absolutely LOVE to use in various products, but the cost to produce even a few of them would be outrageous.
You should see my notes....Hundreds of pages.
Or my emails back and forth with the chemical company I work with. Thousands of emails working out how to get to chemical xxx.
Or can we synthesize xxx. Or how does hexane extract compare to ethanol vs water vs xxxxxxxx......
Then is it orally bioavailable? Of course as you know there are alot more questions to answer before we can pull the trigger.

And your right. While there are a ton of great compounds its extremely expensive to get to most or to get a high enough % in any extract within viable cost perimeters. None the less its possible in some cases. it just takes a ton of work, some luck and a **** ton of time to research everything.
But success is certainly possible.
Its good to hear your adding some natural anabolics. I know youll do your homework.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I knew those reviews would be awesome, gonna run the hell out of Vector