VECTOR pre release leaks and info

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by DEVANS89 View Post
    Where in EU are you?
    My location is not important - what is important is that Strong gets parcel out of US and on the way to Europe within 3-5 business days.

    •   
       


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    My location is not important - what is important is that Strong gets parcel out of US and on the way to Europe within 3-5 business days.
    Wow ok. Donít think that response was called for...

    Just asking because Iím from the UK and 3-5 days to Europe is very good.

  3. I'm looking forward to this. Already started FD2 up.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    I am an ambassador of being healthy; fit, and smart. Ask me how.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    We are working with strong on this one.
    They have great shipping, customer service, and they are only an hour from us so shipping to them is faster.
    They will have a very short pre sale and then price will rise to normal so get in while its hot
    Do we already know what the ingredient list for vector or is that info hidden?
    •   
       


  5. Quote Originally Posted by mjm198122 View Post
    Do we already know what the ingredient list for vector or is that info hidden?
    It definitely hasnít been released yet but I got a feeling that list will drop a week before actual sales hit Strong. Just a guess on my part but BLR seriously only puts out killer products. Go ahead and set some cash aside now.
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/291581-officially-chasing-abs.html#post5714196

  6. In and excitedly waiting!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ahh123 View Post
    I ordered from Strong once and shipment to Europe was super fast since they shipped from NJ or NY. In less time that others ship out of US, Strong parcel was already in Europe.

    Maybe also offer as pre sale stack of Vector + FD2 if these two work so well together hmm.
    This is a great idea. The Vector/FD2 stack. Win win!
    Black Lion Research Representative

  8. Is the release date this month or Feb? Debating between Vector and Gear. Also will loggers be chosen?

  9. Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    Is the release date this month or Feb? Debating between Vector and Gear. Also will loggers be chosen?
    I think itís still being finalized. I would run vector first bc honestly nothing natural is going to compare to actual gear, but youíre also sparing yourself of the side effects, necessary pct, etc.
    Black Lion Research Rep

  10. Quote Originally Posted by toddmuelheim View Post
    I think it’s still being finalized. I would run vector first bc honestly nothing natural is going to compare to actual gear, but you’re also sparing yourself of the side effects, necessary pct, etc.
    Thanks, I was referring to Muscle Gelz 'Gear' but agree with your statements. My goal is to gain some lean/hard muscle, not wet. Which would you choose between Follidrone 2.0 or vector?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by mjm198122 View Post
    Do we already know what the ingredient list for vector or is that info hidden?
    I know
    But we havnt released the ingredient panel yet. The bottle render is even a mock up.
    As we get closer well start to leak ingredients and such.
    Final phase testers are doing well at 150% so...gonna crank up the final dosing.
    Gonna be killer.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  12. Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    Is the release date this month or Feb? Debating between Vector and Gear. Also will loggers be chosen?
    We will have public logs.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  13. Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    Thanks, I was referring to Muscle Gelz 'Gear' but agree with your statements. My goal is to gain some lean/hard muscle, not wet. Which would you choose between Follidrone 2.0 or vector?
    I think stack fd2 and Vector....
    Gains have been pretty lean with Vector. Havnt heard one report of fat gain.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  14. Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    Thanks, I was referring to Muscle Gelz 'Gear' but agree with your statements. My goal is to gain some lean/hard muscle, not wet. Which would you choose between Follidrone 2.0 or vector?
    Iím planning on stacking. Iím on 2nd bottle of FD 2.0 right now but didnít test vector bc I am also running Exotherm and Viron, and I wanted to know what each thing was actually doing. I plan on staying on FD 2.0 indefinitely, and adding VECTOR in with Exotherm and Viron. Iíve had incredible results so far and really interested to see how VECTOR adds to the stack. Hope this helps.
    Black Lion Research Rep

  15. Iíll certainly be stacking the two as well. But if youíve never taken follidrone, Iíd say start with that, run it for a bit and see what you think. I think youíll be itching to stack them once you see the results from folli and what vector can do to complement it
    Black Lion Research Rep

  16. I'd be happy do a sponsored log

  17. Guess I better put some money aside...

  18. Quote Originally Posted by toddmuelheim View Post
    Iím planning on stacking. Iím on 2nd bottle of FD 2.0 right now but didnít test vector bc I am also running Exotherm and Viron, and I wanted to know what each thing was actually doing. I plan on staying on FD 2.0 indefinitely, and adding VECTOR in with Exotherm and Viron. Iíve had incredible results so far and really interested to see how VECTOR adds to the stack. Hope this helps.
    We are on the same stack and I am pretty sure you are experiencing results! FD2, exotherm, and viron ftw! Imagine how much more effective adding vector will be....
    Black Lion Research Representative

  19. So far Vector final phase testing is going flawlessly. We have 10 guys running it and reports are very consistent. If I made a spreadsheet and compared the results they would be pretty much the same.

    Not 1 real negative side effect reported.

    Soon I'll let guys on this forum who are running it tell everyone what they think.l about the product so far.
    Also we bumped the dose up to 150% and it seemed to get better without any sides so production is going to be 150 to 175% of original expected potency.
    Gonna be some strong stuff.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

  20. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    So far Vector final phase testing is going flawlessly. We have 10 guys running it and reports are very consistent. If I made a spreadsheet and compared the results they would be pretty much the same.

    Not 1 real negative side effect reported.

    Soon I'll let guys on this forum who are running it tell everyone what they think.l about the product so far.
    Also we bumped the dose up to 150% and it seemed to get better without any sides so production is going to be 150 to 175% of original expected potency.
    Gonna be some strong stuff.
    Hell yea, canít wait to try this stuff
    BLACK LION RESEARCH REP
    Use WES15 for 15% off at blacklionresearch.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    So far Vector final phase testing is going flawlessly. We have 10 guys running it and reports are very consistent. If I made a spreadsheet and compared the results they would be pretty much the same.

    Not 1 real negative side effect reported.

    Soon I'll let guys on this forum who are running it tell everyone what they think.l about the product so far.
    Also we bumped the dose up to 150% and it seemed to get better without any sides so production is going to be 150 to 175% of original expected potency.
    Gonna be some strong stuff.
    Very interested to know who is running it. Your giving everyone here blue balls. Hope you feel good about that

  22. In for the info!!

  23. The wait is killing me!!! I wanna buy and run now!!!!!
  24. BLACK LION RESEARCH
    I am an ambassador of being healthy; fit, and smart. Ask me how.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. HCG Questions and Info..a little help needed
    By pudzian2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 10:40 AM
  2. Supplement questions and info
    By acidred06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 10:45 PM
  3. Couple of PR's and info on my Halodrol experience.
    By BiggerNstronger in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 08:02 PM
  4. ok bros need advice and info
    By max-rot98 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 03:35 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-07-2005, 07:15 PM
Log in
Log in