VECTOR pre release leaks and info

Page 139 of 140 First ... 137138139140 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Corin7hian View Post
    I'm a long time lurker so my post count is near non-existent (which is always suspect when talking about supplements) but I had some comments/concerns.

The good:
    Right off the bat, this stuff works very well. I'm trying to recomp and I'm able to more or less maintain weight with higher calories that usually would put me into bulk mode with no issues. Strength is up and slowly climbing and I look a little bit leaner. So all in all this product delivers what I wanted from it and I'm happy.

The bad:
    -Not sure anyone has mentioned this but it seems like I can't get a decent night's sleep on this thing. Perhaps it's something else but I'm extremely meticulous in monitoring all variables in my life and the only thing that has changed is vector and since taking this it's been damn near impossible getting more than 4-5 hours of the unbroken sleep.
    The only reason I haven't stopped taking it is because it's actually working.

-This is definitely a weird one but ever since I started taking vector, my left quad has been intermittently twitching. This happens nearly immediately after taking a dosage and goes away if it's been a while since I have dosed. This is extremely annoying and it may not seem like the cause but this never happened before and only started with usage. It's been going on for like 2 weeks now.
    Are you dosing close to bed? I sleep better (and that seems to be the general consenus on AM) using Vector. I do notice that when I dose within an hour of bed or so that my sleep quality may get affected a bit.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Corin7hian View Post
    I'm a long time lurker so my post count is near non-existent (which is always suspect when talking about supplements) but I had some comments/concerns.

The good:
    Right off the bat, this stuff works very well. I'm trying to recomp and I'm able to more or less maintain weight with higher calories that usually would put me into bulk mode with no issues. Strength is up and slowly climbing and I look a little bit leaner. So all in all this product delivers what I wanted from it and I'm happy.

The bad:
    -Not sure anyone has mentioned this but it seems like I can't get a decent night's sleep on this thing. Perhaps it's something else but I'm extremely meticulous in monitoring all variables in my life and the only thing that has changed is vector and since taking this it's been damn near impossible getting more than 4-5 hours of the unbroken sleep.
    The only reason I haven't stopped taking it is because it's actually working.

-This is definitely a weird one but ever since I started taking vector, my left quad has been intermittently twitching. This happens nearly immediately after taking a dosage and goes away if it's been a while since I have dosed. This is extremely annoying and it may not seem like the cause but this never happened before and only started with usage. It's been going on for like 2 weeks now.
    Are you dosing close to bed? I sleep better (and that seems to be the general consenus on AM) using Vector. I do notice that when I dose within an hour of bed or so that my sleep quality may get affected a bit.

In reagards to the twitching - is it possible you may need to hydrate more? Vector required I increased my water by about 20%.
    •   

3. This. Dosing closer to bed gives me incredible - incredible dream states. I've had multiple memorable dreams, and if you have nightmares and like them like me, then you'll be on 7. (heaven). I think all dreams are good. Adventure, etc. I remember having a dream where I was falling, and hit the sound then woke up. So, cool. What a ride.

Starting up Vector again very soon. I love how I feel on it, and coupled with Follidrone 2.0? What! what!? Hell yeah.
    Endurance, all day pumps, well being, and other.... things are fuller too.

BLR makes great, high quality products that work so well together.
    Build your stack on our site, or check them out to see the groupings to get some ideas.

-M
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    Want to know more?

4. The water consumption definitely could go up so I will pay closer attention. Perhaps that will also help out the sleeping issue. It's gotten really bad latley but at the same time i can't really complain about the strength gains on this.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Corin7hian View Post
    The water consumption definitely could go up so I will pay closer attention. Perhaps that will also help out the sleeping issue. It's gotten really bad latley but at the same time i can't really complain about the strength gains on this.
    Let us know how it goes! Drive the water into you today and you should feel even 'better' in hours / one day.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Corin7hian View Post
    The water consumption definitely could go up so I will pay closer attention. Perhaps that will also help out the sleeping issue. It's gotten really bad latley but at the same time i can't really complain about the strength gains on this.
    Let us know how it goes! Drive the water into you today and you should feel even 'better' in hours / one day.

7. I def seem to sleep better with Vector. Not entirely sure why.
    It may be something else causing the problem, pre workout with stims, stress and anxiety etc etc etc.

With regards to the twitching this sounds like your lacking electrolytes.
    Up water intake to as close to 1 gallon per day.
    You can also add Amino infusion to your water. Its got 9g of aminos and electrolytes and its got a great kiwi strawberry flavor.
    Will help you drink the water as it tastes great plus itll give you the electrolytes you need.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

8. Thanks for the info guys. I guess I really wasn't paying that much attention to the water but I'm going to give it a shot.

As for the sleep I'm gonna try dosing earlier so it doesn't interfere with my sleep. Dosing it too close definitely ruins quality of sleep for me and it's very noticeable.

9. Thanks for the info guys. I guess I really wasn't paying that much attention to the water but I'm going to give it a shot.

As for the sleep I'm gonna try dosing earlier so it doesn't interfere with my sleep. Dosing it too close definitely ruins quality of sleep for me and it's very noticeable.

10. I also had my sleep affected by vector. It was usually just not as deep as normal. The dreams were more vivid though but I never hit that after stage of just "nothingness".

That being said vector is still the best natty anabolic I have ever used. Nothing natural compares to the strength gains I get from vector. I have been off for 2 months but I'm about to hop back on and I don't care if the sleep I get is slightly diminished because this stuff rocks.

11. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I def seem to sleep better with Vector. Not entirely sure why.
    It may be something else causing the problem, pre workout with stims, stress and anxiety etc etc etc.

You can also add Amino infusion to your water. Its got 9g of aminos and electrolytes and its got a great kiwi strawberry flavor.
    Will help you drink the water as it tastes great plus itll give you the electrolytes you need.
    I sent you a PM with a few questions. If you get the time to respond I’d really appreciate it.

12. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    I def seem to sleep better with Vector. Not entirely sure why.

I sent you a PM with a few questions. If you get the time to respond Iíd really appreciate it.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Corin7hian View Post
    Thanks for the info guys. I guess I really wasn't paying that much attention to the water but I'm going to give it a shot.

I had some sleep issues if I took it within 4 hours to bed. as far as hydration issues I cant answer that. I drink a lot of water and my Amino infusion infusion twice a day at work with 24oz of water per dose. Taste is great and easy to sip on. I also chug 44oz. twice a day. If I sip on reg water I don't drink enough.

Looking forward to starting Vector & FD2 again soon. saving up for a 12 weeks run.
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

14. Quote Originally Posted by Corin7hian View Post
    Thanks for the info guys. I guess I really wasn't paying that much attention to the water but I'm going to give it a shot.

I had some sleep issues if I took it within 4 hours to bed. as far as hydration issues I cant answer that. I drink a lot of water and my Amino infusion infusion twice a day at work with 24oz of water per dose. Taste is great and easy to sip on. I also chug 44oz. twice a day. If I sip on reg water I don't drink enough.

Looking forward to starting Vector & FD2 again soon. saving up for a 12 weeks run.

15. Quick question:

Just started a 2 month long cycle of Vector/Follidrone around three weeks ago. Iíve been noticing some stomach discomfort since starting. Like I have heartburn/indigestion along with a constant bloating feeling. Has anyone else experienced this?

Iíve taken Follidrone in the passed without any complications but the addition of Vector seems to be bothering me. Whatís everyoneís thoughts?

16. I never had any stomach issue with Vector or FD2

17. you taking it with food?

18. I’m about to finish a 3 month run and I definitely had huge stomach issues for the first month but it seemed to go away. Constant trips to the bathroom, bloating, etc.

Seems to be kind of coming for Vector unfortunately...

19. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    you taking it with food?

Iíve done it with and without food. Doubt itís Follidrone as Iíve used that in the past. But with Vector, Iíve noticed the stomach issues. Glad to hear that it has gone away for some. Just was getting concerned as I didnít want an ulcer or something haha

20. Quote Originally Posted by Z28Luver7777 View Post
    I’ve done it with and without food. Doubt it’s Follidrone as I’ve used that in the past. But with Vector, I’ve noticed the stomach issues. Glad to hear that it has gone away for some. Just was getting concerned as I didn’t want an ulcer or something haha
    I’d recommend drinking ALOT of water and taking a probiotic. That seemed to help alleviate some of the stomach issues.

21. Vector can do this.
    Take with food.
    Take a probiotic.
    Drink plenty of water.

Its a small price to pay for the benefits. I felt slight bloating the first few weeks but it subsided and I havnt had issues since.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

22. @brundel - itching to give you lots of $ - how is the pre coming? Any news on the next natural anabolic etc. etc.. ty

23. Quote Originally Posted by bigsmall View Post
    @brundel - itching to give you lots of $ - how is the pre coming? Any news on the next natural anabolic etc. etc.. ty
    The pre is coming along well. Shouldnt be too long. We are testing stim packages now.
    This will NOT be a super strong stimulant. Just enough to wake you up if your a bit tired or if you train early morning or after work etc.
    So far its got a really smooth euphoric stimulation. No jitters or overstimulation.
    You guys will be very happy.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

24. A good pump product would be great

25. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    The pre is coming along well. Shouldnt be too long. We are testing stim packages now.
    This will NOT be a super strong stimulant. Just enough to wake you up if your a bit tired or if you train early morning or after work etc.
    So far its got a really smooth euphoric stimulation. No jitters or overstimulation.
    You guys will be very happy.
    So no non stim version now?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HCG Questions and Info..a little help needed
    By pudzian2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 09:40 AM
  2. Supplement questions and info
    By acidred06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 09:45 PM
  3. Couple of PR's and info on my Halodrol experience.
    By BiggerNstronger in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 08:02 PM
  4. ok bros need advice and info
    By max-rot98 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 03:35 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-07-2005, 06:15 PM