VECTOR pre release leaks and info

Page 123 of 126 First ... 121122123124125 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Stack em(assuming you're not already on PR-XT)! Keep bulking and watch those gains come, or shoot for a nice recomp, and then finish out the summer strong with that mini cut. Might need something to help curb your appetite, and lots of discipline.

Good luck
    Yeah I got like 7 days of PR left. Body comp wise I’m really not that bad off at all. Around 16% BF. My body comp got better on PR and if I started VECTOR It will just keep improving. Plus I ain’t got nothing to be shredded for. I’d maybe like to hit 275+ on the bench and pass 405 on th dead’s.

2. OK, this stuff works I'm only about 10 days in and I'm about 1.2lbs up. Strength is increasing nicely. Every morning I'm waking up with a massive wood that does go away for around half an hour or so. Mood is good. Just went to tighten my belt a notch thinking it wasn't in the correct hole and it was as tight as it will go. Excited to see where this goes. If it continues at this trajectory this is something special the industry hasn't seen before!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Devonkev View Post
    OK, this stuff works I'm only about 10 days in and I'm about 1.2lbs up. Strength is increasing nicely. Every morning I'm waking up with a massive wood that does go away for around half an hour or so. Mood is good. Just went to tighten my belt a notch thinking it wasn't in the correct hole and it was as tight as it will go. Excited to see where this goes. If it continues at this trajectory this is something special the industry hasn't seen before!
    That’s what I have been experiencing! Thank you for the feedback.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    I am an ambassador of being healthy; fit, and smart.
    15% code: MARK15

4. Quote Originally Posted by Devonkev View Post
    OK, this stuff works I'm only about 10 days in and I'm about 1.2lbs up. Strength is increasing nicely. Every morning I'm waking up with a massive wood that does go away for around half an hour or so. Mood is good. Just went to tighten my belt a notch thinking it wasn't in the correct hole and it was as tight as it will go. Excited to see where this goes. If it continues at this trajectory this is something special the industry hasn't seen before!
    Itís no joke that Vector is changing the supplement game! This product is legit!
    Black Lion Research Representative

5. Quote Originally Posted by Devonkev View Post
    Thats what its about bro. People are skeptical till they try it
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs
    •   

6. @brundel @BLR Whatís the half-life for the ingredients in vector?
    Iím trying to plan out my dosing

7. Well I have started vector. I have 6 days left of another anabolic, and I know what it’s done for me. Let’s see what the vector train can do.

8. hows vector on the joints?

9. Quote Originally Posted by Infiknite View Post
    hows vector on the joints?
    Seems good so far. I aint had no joint issues on it
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Infiknite View Post
    I've not done any overhead presses for a while (injury, and healed, but my gym just closed it's doors. FML), but that said, none of my joints hurt. It's anti-inflammatory like Follidrone 2.0 and I would expect if anything it would improve joints.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    I am an ambassador of being healthy; fit, and smart.
    15% code: MARK15

11. Quote Originally Posted by Infiknite View Post
    No issues.

12. So many great reviews about this product,im running out of curiosity to give it a try,actually im already running aRA (XFA)...any benefits to add vector too ?

13. Just curious as to meal timing. Have my Vector in front of me now. Do I take it 15-20 mins before carbs like most GDAs or do I just take with meals?

Okay to stack with Nolvadren Xt?

14. re-sub

15. Quote Originally Posted by Infiknite View Post
    Seems to have a a bit of a positive effect - for myself

16. Quote Originally Posted by Dani93 View Post
    So many great reviews about this product,im running out of curiosity to give it a try,actually im already running aRA (XFA)...any benefits to add vector too ?
    I think I would wait and run the Vector after the ARA.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

17. So wth, 2 days on vector and 2 definite effects from starting it. Powerful GDA like effects and boners. Seriously, like lay down on the bed, GF lays beside me, boner, instant, won’t go down. This is crazy because usually a natural anabolic or test booster (I know vector isn’t a test booster) will have some kind of AI that ****s my libido hard. I can still have sex, just don’t ever feel like doing it on an AI, like never getting in the “mood” to do it. I thought a product like this (for me) would be nice w/o an AI. These 2 days I have been semi chub a lot more to.

I can tell the GDA effects to, veins popping out in areas that wouldn’t until I was leaner, muscles feeling fuller, etc.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Malbranque View Post
    Just curious as to meal timing. Have my Vector in front of me now. Do I take it 15-20 mins before carbs like most GDAs or do I just take with meals?

Okay to stack with Nolvadren Xt?
    I think just take it with food. Its not just a GDA. The GDA effects are almost side effects.
    Just make sure to eat enough.
    Dont see any reason you cant stack with that.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

19. Quote Originally Posted by Rockzilla View Post
    So wth, 2 days on vector and 2 definite effects from starting it. Powerful GDA like effects and boners. Seriously, like lay down on the bed, GF lays beside me, boner, instant, won’t go down. This is crazy because usually a natural anabolic or test booster (I know vector isn’t a test booster) will have some kind of AI that ****s my libido hard. I can still have sex, just don’t ever feel like doing it on an AI, like never getting in the “mood” to do it. I thought a product like this (for me) would be nice w/o an AI. These 2 days I have been semi chub a lot more to.

I can tell the GDA effects to, veins popping out in areas that wouldn’t until I was leaner, muscles feeling fuller, etc.
    Pretty awesome right
    If anything we would expect test levels to rise. An anabolic should behave this way.
    Libido
    Strength
    Muscle mass
    Fat loss
    etc etc

AIs kill libido for pretty much everyone who doesnt have elevated estrogen levels. They are good for those people and, or, for like the last 4 weeks of a stack cycle to dry everything out. But youll still have to tolerate the sides like low libido.
    Not so with Vector.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

20. Got it....so looks like i ll have to use it while i will enter in my cutting phase,should i expect some results while im cutting or this product works for recomping-lean bulk ??

21. Quote Originally Posted by Dani93 View Post
    Got it....so looks like i ll have to use it while i will enter in my cutting phase,should i expect some results while im cutting or this product works for recomping-lean bulk ??
    Vector is a mass building supplement primarily. Ive seen guys gain a lean 10-15lbs on a bulk. = Calories well above maintenance.
    It is also good for recomp. If you keep cals just above maintenance = recomp.
    Yes you can cut with it but this isnt its primary function/ fat burning.

I have a friend who used Vector, Follidrone, Viron, Exotherm stack for his contest prep and won his comp. So it works very well as long as you put the work in.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

22. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post

AIs kill libido for pretty much everyone who doesnt have elevated estrogen levels. They are good for those people and, or, for like the last 4 weeks of a stack cycle to dry everything out. But youll still have to tolerate the sides like low libido.
    Not so with Vector.
    Thanks as ever, Brundel (re the GDA clarification) .
    This AI/low libido explains a lot. Mine has been on the floor the last few weeks and I'm normally like Michael Douglas. So I think I'll swerve the Nolvadren Xt for a bit and give Vector a solo run, maybe with some Laxogenin.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Malbranque View Post
    Thanks as ever, Brundel (re the GDA clarification) .
    This AI/low libido explains a lot. Mine has been on the floor the last few weeks and I'm normally like Michael Douglas. So I think I'll swerve the Nolvadren Xt for a bit and give Vector a solo run, maybe with some Laxogenin.
    Yah bro, I like AIs and they have their place but people need to understand that strong AI supplements have side effects and need to be used short term.
    Every time I start one my libido goes through the roof for like 3 days and then dumps until I have stopped for a few weeks.
    Vector, maybe some laxo.....sounds like a great stack.
    0 Sides. Solid gain potential.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

24. Ive been meaning to ask you guys.
    We are going to do some videos soon. Interviews, talking about products, formulation, the future of the brand etc.
    Is there anything you guys would like to hear?
    Anything you think I should cover?

Let me know.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    -Steve Jobs

25. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Ive been meaning to ask you guys.
    We are going to do some videos soon. Interviews, talking about products, formulation, the future of the brand etc.
    Is there anything you guys would like to hear?
    Anything you think I should cover?

Let me know.
    I’m curious on how you guys choose your ingredients. I think that could be a worthwhile video. Epi, first off I guess was a product brought to the market in a product that wasn’t so great. Then you guys had made your own, then went even further and made it better adding in ecklonia cava. Both of which Follidrone 2 is like the platinum standard product of these ingredients. How’d you guys figure there was still so much untapped potential. I still look at your guy’s supplements and wouldn’t think I’d have ever seen this anywhere. You guys just simply don’t try anything that has any bit of positive evidence to back up and add it to a supplement. But very particular ingredients that...idk just don’t work but go above and beyond the others.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. HCG Questions and Info..a little help needed
    By pudzian2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 09:40 AM
  2. Supplement questions and info
    By acidred06 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-28-2007, 09:45 PM
  3. Couple of PR's and info on my Halodrol experience.
    By BiggerNstronger in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 07:02 PM
  4. ok bros need advice and info
    By max-rot98 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 02:35 PM
  5. Replies: 20
    Last Post: 04-07-2005, 06:15 PM