Stack Help

HandsomeHans

Awards
What's up guys? I'm coming back from a three week break, been on a honeymoon and I'm ready to get back to business. Unfortunately for me, my diet has stunk pretty bad for the past month or so, so I'm flat and soft and my nips are puffy. What would be a good stack to aid in me leaning up, getting some leanness back and helping my puffy nips?

Exotherm, Rebirth, Inciderine and Prolactorone?

If so, what dose scheme would work for evening workouts after work?

Thanks!

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's up guys? I'm coming back from a three week break, been on a honeymoon and I'm ready to get back to business. Unfortunately for me, my diet has stunk pretty bad for the past month or so, so I'm flat and soft and my nips are puffy. What would be a good stack to aid in me leaning up, getting some leanness back and helping my puffy nips?

Exotherm, Rebirth, Inciderine and Prolactorone?

Thanks!
All are great products but it sounds like you need to shed some fat so the Exotherm/Incinderine combo would fit that bill perfectly. I'd recommend at least 6 weeks, maybe 8 depending how out of shape you really are and how in check your diet and training will be. I'd do 2 Incinderine daily per the label instructions and start with 2 pumps Exotherm at first. Up it to 3 if you desire increased effects. If your workouts are very intense, then Prolactrone is always a good addition for sleep/recovery benefits.
Rebirth could also help with the nip puffiness if your estrogen is high, but just from what you've done shared I think a short cut cycle is what you need to reduce body fat.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exotherm works optimally if applied in doses split evenly throughout the day. It is best applied the first time daily after exfoliation and a shower for best absorption. Allow about an hour before exercise if possible. Apply to neck, shoulders, chest, and traps, by spreading as thin as possible over the largest area. So 1 dose in the AM, another 4 hours later if desired, and 1 about an hour preworkout.

HandsomeHans

Awards
Sweet! Thanks so much Jebrook! I'll probably hit up the Exotherm and Rebirth and then two weeks later start the Inciderine. I'll be taking a complete stim break during those two weeks so the Inciderine will kick when I finally take it.

HandsomeHans

Awards
On second thought, I have some Alphamine on hand. Will that stack ok with Exotherm? I'd prefer to do that to save money, then try Inciderine down the road. Thanks!

HandsomeHans

Awards
I don't know what's going on with my nips, but the past couple of days they've been really puffy and my left nip feels sore. I haven't taken anything in 6 weeks, anything hormonal that is, I took Azinol for about two weeks, ended it about 6 weeks ago. Could that be making me out of whack?

If so, should I take the full dose of Letrone and Rebirth? My package arrives Monday. Or should I spring for something harder, like a research chem?

HandsomeHans

Awards
Ok, well I figure I'll take two Letrone and two Rebirth the first week. Hopefully that helps!

HandsomeHans

Awards
What's a good dosing scheme for Letrone and Rebirth? Can I take them at the same time or should I split them out?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would take one of each in the am and pm. If you wanna take em at the same time it really shouldn't make a huge difference. So twice daily for both. As far as puffy nips, you shoulddeginitely see some relief. However, if it's full blown gyno you would probably need something stronger. Puffiness, though should go away quickly. Especially if you're dieting to reduce bodyfat as well.

HandsomeHans

Awards
I would take one of each in the am and pm. If you wanna take em at the same time it really shouldn't make a huge difference. So twice daily for both. As far as puffy nips, you shoulddeginitely see some relief. However, if it's full blown gyno you would probably need something stronger. Puffiness, though should go away quickly. Especially if you're dieting to reduce bodyfat as well.
Thanks so much man. You've been a big help. I'm going to log this run, and I'll throw in the Inciderine in a few weeks.