NEW PRODUCT!! FOLLIDRONE FAQ

Page 3 of 82 First 12345 ... Last

  1. How soon after pre-sale will this be available to ship? Is NP going to have enough to meet demand?!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Driven2lift View Post
    As it is based around myostatin inhibition I would say you are getting the best value from the product while in caloric surplus. That being said it would not hurt a cut and should offset weakness/muscle loss while in deficit.
    Okay, thanks for the clarifying this for me.
    •   
       


  3. To quote Walking Dead last night, "CLAIM!"

    Now I'm assured at least one bottle, right?

  4. Whoa! bold claims and I can't wait to try mines :-)
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Pride89 View Post
    Please make some bottles available for the EU market,would love to try it after my current PH cycle !
    seconded
    •   
       


  6. Looking forward to the logs, and to giving this a go. BLR has my confidence after just one bottle of Formeron, and brundel has been great as far as customer service goes. BLR is the truth.

  7. I was under the impression the Tongkat/Boron supp was next up. Things changed?

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Pride89 View Post
    Please make some bottles available for the EU market,would love to try it after my current PH cycle !
    We have a release setup with JW in the UK. THey will have product within a couple weeks I believe.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  9. Quote Originally Posted by cbsharpe View Post
    Wow! This product looks interesting for sure. However, I do have doubts on the claims. Even if it works at 1/2 of what it claims, it's still worth it.

    Brundel: Can this product be used on a cut?
    It can be used however you like. Its super versatile.
    Not every tester gained weight. Some lost weight but got super lean.
    Also if you read the studies it has tons of positive effects on endurance training overall power output.

    Primary effect is significant strength which happened to everyone.
    Above that it will be food intake related most likely. If you eat like a bird your not gonna gain a bunch of weight.
    If you eat more than maintenance youll grow. Just like an AAS but different mechanism of action.

    Also can be used during PCT as its not suppressive. Imagine growing into your PCT.

    This plus Formeron and our new tongkat boron mix.....Or even the new serm we are about to launch.
    Talk about the perfect PCT.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  10. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    How soon after pre-sale will this be available to ship? Is NP going to have enough to meet demand?!
    Itll ship relatively soon. probably a week give or take but buy it on the sale because the price will be alot lower.
    We have a decent stock. If it really takes off Ill order double the next time around.
    Its very expensive to make.....like double the price of Formeron.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  11. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    I was under the impression the Tongkat/Boron supp was next up. Things changed?
    The boron tongkat will be ready in about a week or two.
    I decided to push forward the release so I assured we were the first to release. With the strength of current research and our own internal testing its clear this stuff is the real deal. I needed to make sure we launched first. I put alot of my time and money into this. I couldnt let someone else come in and take the front seat.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  12. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    We have a release setup with JW in the UK. THey will have product within a couple weeks I believe.
    will that include the new run of inciderine by any chance (not to hijack the thread though)

  13. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    It can be used however you like. Its super versatile.
    Not every tester gained weight. Some lost weight but got super lean.
    Also if you read the studies it has tons of positive effects on endurance training overall power output.

    Primary effect is significant strength which happened to everyone.
    Above that it will be food intake related most likely. If you eat like a bird your not gonna gain a bunch of weight.
    If you eat more than maintenance youll grow. Just like an AAS but different mechanism of action.

    Also can be used during PCT as its not suppressive. Imagine growing into your PCT.

    This plus Formeron and our new tongkat boron mix.....Or even the new serm we are about to launch.
    Talk about the perfect PCT.
    Jesus. Take all my money while you're at it!

  14. Ok now I want a black lion tshirt

  15. Black Lion is the most exciting company in the game right now. Just imagine if Brundel had more "minions" like some other brands that flood the boards!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by MikeST View Post
    will that include the new run of inciderine by any chance (not to hijack the thread though)
    I promise we are working on more stock. We ran dry on Prolactrone and INcinderine at the same time as we had a huge sales influx that wasnt expected.
    Prolactrone will be back in stock in 2 weeks.
    Our other new product will be ready approx the same time.
    Incinderine will be back in 4. Just in time for summer cuts.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Black Lion is the most exciting company in the game right now. Just imagine if Brundel had more "minions" like some other brands that flood the boards!
    Black Lion lets their products do the talkin.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by cubs1987 View Post
    Jesus. Take all my money while you're at it!
    We are not gonna make much money on Follidrone as its very expensive to make.
    Im just stoked to be able to offer you guys something cutting edge, not currently used by anyone else that lives up to the standards we set with our other products. My goal isnt to be a millionaire. I want to be the company with the best lineup with 100% good reviews.
    The guys you can trust.
    This is also why Im here. I own Black Lion Research and I do my best to be available while also running the company.
    The most important thing to me is you guys being stoked on our products.

    When you use our products youll get results. This is my personal goal.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  19. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Black Lion lets their products do the talkin.
    I love praising a product because I want to and am genuinely excited about; people around here seem to value pro bono recommendations more than a sponsored one

  20. Quote Originally Posted by BigGame84 View Post
    Ok now I want a black lion tshirt
    They are awesome. I have 5 but Im the only one.

    I have a plan to start making training gear.....maybe after all the product launches.
    I have some sick prototypes....Ill revisit this later this year.

    I might have some shirts made though.

    I like the sleeveless ones. If you guys all want some Ill make them available.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Black Lion is the most exciting company in the game right now. Just imagine if Brundel had more "minions" like some other brands that flood the boards!
    As you know we dont have tons of reps because I want my products to speak for themselves.
    Every guy who praises us or says positive things are guys who have used the products who just really love them.
    This is much stronger in my opinion than 9021309123 paid reps parroting how great the product is.

    I might eventually start hiring on reps with a filter though.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  22. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    As you know we dont have tons of reps because I want my products to speak for themselves.
    Every guy who praises us or says positive things are guys who have used the products who just really love them.
    This is much stronger in my opinion than 9021309123 paid reps parroting how great the product is.

    I might eventually start hiring on reps with a filter though.
    Like you say, your products speak for themselves. And your writeups and explanations eliminate the need for reps anyway

  23. By the way I really appreciate all you guys who are just on the team because you like the Brand.
    Sincerely,..thank you.
    I work hard to deliver the best quality I possibly can and having you guys validate it makes it worth while.
    BLACK LION RESEARCH Take your own path-

  24. Looks Boss Brundel..
    Can't wait to try it!

  25. Definitely gonna give this a run when it comes out. Looks really promising. Good job.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New product labels include trans fatty acids!
    By LakeMountD in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-10-2003, 01:58 PM
  2. Nutrex Vitrix - New Product
    By Nelson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-12-2003, 09:00 AM
  3. Question about the new products available at BDC
    By CROWLER in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2003, 11:47 PM
  4. EQL releases new Product
    By YellowJacket in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 07:05 PM
Log in
Log in