Not open for further replies.
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also for you UK Guys we have a UK vendor who will have it by the 15th or so approx :)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that's a hell of a difference, but i guess its needed, i did a little research and saw that mice have 20x more myostatin than humans and thus responded exceptionally well to the epi (reduction in myostatin). would that be the reason for the higher dose? (obviously we're alot bigger than mice)
They did a strength study in mice that was successful.
Shortly after the same study was repeated in humans with the exact same results.
including huge strength increases in 7 days
49% myostatin decrease and follistatin increase.

I posted several other studies as well.
This is the the only effect.

There are a host of other properties that will significantly improve athletic performance.

MikeST

Awards
Also for you UK Guys we have a UK vendor who will have it by the 15th or so approx :)
excellent news

They did a strength study in mice that was successful.
Shortly after the same study was repeated in humans with the exact same results.
including huge strength increases in 7 days
49% myostatin decrease and follistatin increase.

I posted several other studies as well.
This is the the only effect.

There are a host of other properties that will significantly improve athletic performance.
yeah i read your posts but wanted my own validation though didn't have alot of time (after reading your posts) so didnt delve too much.
I guess if it works it works, we'll soon know with the trials.

cubs1987

cubs1987

Awards
  • Established
if you click on the label image it pops up with the full profile, 100mg epi (per serving, each serving 5 caps)
oh thanks man. I'm at work so some images don't show up for me and just look like normal posts. Thanks for clarifying!

bswanny

bswanny

Awards
  • Established

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have a release setup with JW in the UK. THey will have product within a couple weeks I believe.
this is great news! i am from europe and with scientific background. i would be glad to log this product as soon as its over the sea

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm also guessing the dose and extract % in BLRs product is far superior as Brundel was mentioning the high cost to get this high of an extract as in his product.
It costs almost as much as that products retail cost lol.
Its not the same compound either.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
That's like, green tea extract. It's like $5 in bulk. And when was the last time u heard of someone taking hhe and gettin strong as all funk

Mystere3

Awards
Yeah, my point was those fat burners have ECEG as a fat burner so it's not at all the same product.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's like, green tea extract. It's like $5 in bulk. And when was the last time u heard of someone taking hhe and gettin strong as all funk
Its green tea standardized for catechins.
The problem is its the wrong one. the (-)- matters..

ALOT

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, my point was those fat burners have ECEG as a fat burner so it's not at all the same product.
Sorry bro, I didnt mean to jump on you. I just replied to another thread defending myself and was a little trigger happy :)

Its true EGCG is a fantastic fat burner and we use it in Incinderine at 300mg.
Super effective when combined with the right co ingredients. You should see the pictures of guys using our fat burner.
I was gonna discontinue it because I make like 2$ on it but its so good Im gonna continue it just so you guys have access to it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you might want to add it to your label then mate as its missing from there, would stop confusion.
I plan to.
The confusion is ...sort of intended. Not for the customers but for those looking to follow suit.
This stuff is the real deal and I need as much head start as possible before every company out there starts selling it.
The proper label will be on the bottles and up on NP site.

Im not even sure about the maltodextrin part ;)

MikeST

Awards
I plan to.
The confusion is ...sort of intended. Not for the customers but for those looking to follow suit.
This stuff is the real deal and I need as much head start as possible before every company out there starts selling it.
The proper label will be on the bottles and up on NP site.

Im not even sure about the maltodextrin part ;)
fair enough, i see your point, EM have got it listed incorrectly as well.
Do you really need to list the maltodextrin?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see .. I saw it in a study but not in a label
And I didnt mean to jump on you either.
Its all SNS reps I was arguing with in the other thread. I saw the tag and became defensive.

Im doing my best to be somewhat discreet while disclosing enough for people to know what we are talking about.
I also posted a ton of studies all regarding (-)- epi.

There are quite a few catechins in green tea.
There is 0 green tea in our product.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
fair enough, i see your point, EM have got it listed incorrectly as well.
Do you really need to list the maltodextrin?
We need to let people know everything in the product.
This is the law. Plus we dont want anyone getting harmed in any way. Ive never heard of maltodextrin allergies but you never know.
My goal is to help guys and to develop great products. I also always tell people to know 100% what your putting in your body.
We have to be transparent in this regard.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And I didnt mean to jump on you either.
Its all SNS reps I was arguing with in the other thread. I saw the tag and became defensive.

Im doing my best to be somewhat discreet while disclosing enough for people to know what we are talking about.
I also posted a ton of studies all regarding (-)- epi.

There are quite a few catechins in green tea.
There is 0 green tea in our product.
Its all good yeah I figured u took ure anger of some1 out on me lol
And I did was saw the label and put it in nutra planet's search box to see if any other product had it
ofcourse its like 20+ ingrident with 500mg of what I searched

I have never said a bad thing about any product until i see logs and then decide to test it myself .. I don't buy into or jump ships, I have a mind and opinion of my own.

Ive had no complaints from your guys form and my cuz tried acnedren

so im looking fwd to the logs

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its all good yeah I figured u took ure anger of some1 out on me lol
And I did was saw the label and put it in nutra planet's search box to see if any other product had it
ofcourse its like 20+ ingrident with 500mg of what I searched

I have never said a bad thing about any product until i see logs and then decide to test it myself .. I don't buy into or jump ships, I have a mind and opinion of my own.

Ive had no complaints from your guys form and my cuz tried acnedren

so im looking fwd to the logs
Again forgive me my goal is never to be confrontational. I only become so when people try to discredit our products when I know for a fact they work well.
I take em all myself :)
Acnedren saved me. My back used to be covered with acne...like burly cystic acne.
Now its clear but the scars remain.

I cant wait for these logs. I think you guys will be impressed.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
Well if it's not an April fools gimmick I'm down. **** the naysayers I've tried your products followed logs...you answer every ****ing question asked of you. Where can I buy?
that is true lol

prometheus198

Awards
I know this isn't a hormone, but any reason a female couldn't use this?

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Hope this stuff rocks also for those of us not mainly in it to try it for strength increases but for overall health benefits since getting old sucks.

So far by what I read this product could be good for maintaining muscles, improve condition and stimulate generation of new blood vessels, increasing blood flow (hmm so also good for improving erections?!?), getting more oxygen to body organs and lower bad cholesterol.

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
II can't wait for the 1st... I've been plateud on my bench press for weeks. Can't seem to get past the hump

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Hope this stuff rocks also for those of us not mainly in it to try it for strength increases but for overall health benefits since getting old sucks.

So far by what I read this product could be good for maintaining muscles, improve condition and stimulate generation of new blood vessels, increasing blood flow (hmm so also good for improving erections?!?), getting more oxygen to body organs and lower bad cholesterol.
LOL! How old are ya?

I'm 42 and even though I'm getting older, it doesn't suck for me. However, it is harder to achieve the results that I got when I was 10 years younger. Just have to work harder for it. Now, THAT sucks!

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
LOL! How old are ya?

I'm 42 and even though I'm getting older, it doesn't suck for me. However, it is harder to achieve the results that I got when I was 10 years younger. Just have to work harder for it. Now, THAT sucks!
You don't need to have old body to feel that your body is not at level it once were - which you confirmed too.

Same with my brain - it's still above average but it takes me longer now to do same complexed calculations without calculator now that 10 years ago was done with ease.

That's what happens when you're used to being on top level and 10 years later you fall into average category.

That's why I didn't say I'm old but I said that getting old sucks.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just got off ArA/Anabeta a week or two ago. I won't need to wait or anything to try this out? Also, I'm going to be on a cut using the following:

PES Norcrodrene+Alpha T2
Nimbus Nutrition Reform
Omega Sports Burn24
Creatine/Fish Oil/Multivitamin

Any negative interactions with this product? (Just trying to be safe)

If all is well, I'll probably end up running an unsponsored log of it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im 40....I lived the first half with my foot firmly on the gas pedal.
Ive tormented my body every way possible....I even have a pacemaker in my chest from a cardiac arrest suffered during my last cycle.

I was dead for 5 min technically so...lack of oxygen to the brain is a bitch. THey froze my body, induced coma, and brought me back over 2 weeks.
I was ten second tom for a while. I liked the view from my hospital bed....there are 12093019273091723091273 pictures of it because I kept forgetting I had already taken one lol. Funny...but also not so funny. Im much better now but I still forget to bill clients for thousands of dollars and forget to ship products and..forget I have loggers running logs etc.

Anyways, I know what its like to have some memory issues. Ive always been above average and I still am but the blade just isnt quite as sharp as it used to be. I still train like an Fn savage but my weights are lower and reps higher.

A big part of feeling normal is making sure all your hormones are right and neurotransmitters are good and no vitamin deficiencies.
I supplement just about everything, Thyroid,test,handfulls of vitamins and supps. I can tell if I miss anything.
But for the most part I feel good everyday.

Its all about really taking care of the human vehicle. Now that we are older it doesnt just heal over everything like it used too.
Doesnt mean we cant push on and play hard till the last day.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just got off ArA/Anabeta a week or two ago. I won't need to wait or anything to try this out? Also, I'm going to be on a cut using the following:

PES Norcrodrene+Alpha T2
Nimbus Nutrition Reform
Omega Sports Burn24
Creatine/Fish Oil/Multivitamin

Any negative interactions with this product? (Just trying to be safe)

If all is well, I'll probably end up running an unsponsored log of it.
I dont see any interactions there.
Also no reason to wait Im not sure about anabetas MOA so I cant comment but I do think youll be ok to jump right into it.
Maybe Cooper will chime in as he probably knows better about the anabeta.

Ultimately I think your good to go though and there is some good evidence for this stuff increasing fat burning.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also no reason to wait Im not sure about anabetas MOA so I cant comment but I do think youll be ok to jump right into it.

Ultimately I think your good to go though and there is some good evidence for this stuff increasing fat burning.
That's good to hear. If I jump on this stuff and log it it'll mainly to comment on maintaining strength (or even increasing it a little) because I'm dropping the cals pretty low (over time though, not at once)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's good to hear. If I jump on this stuff and log it it'll mainly to comment on maintaining strength (or even increasing it a little) because I'm dropping the cals pretty low (over time though, not at once)
Most of the big numbers I posted than nobody believes were achieved in caloric deficit.

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Most of the big numbers I posted than nobody believes were achieved in caloric deficit.
That's what the **** I need. Listen my nutrition is perfect. No matter what when I get into a caloric deficit strength decreases.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what the **** I need. Listen my nutrition is perfect. No matter what when I get into a caloric deficit strength decreases.
I started my training partner on Follidrone last night.
Hes been on a SERIOUS cut. Hes dropped 35lbs. Down from 268. Hes still an FN monster but hes super shredded and dry now...like fire hazard dry.
His bench press dropped from 465 for reps down to 315 ish. We are gonna track every training session with me there (hes my training partner) and see if his numbers increase during NO CARB days. Hes on 2 low carb~100 carbs days and 1 -0 carb days the repeat. THis is a diet Dave Palumbo setup.
Hes looking pretty good so..the diet is working. Hes upset about his herculean strength dropping though so we are gonna try to revive it under caloric deficit.

Ill keep you guys posted. This stuff worked super fast in other guys. I expect the same here.

MikeST

Awards
I started my training partner on Follidrone last night.
Hes been on a SERIOUS cut. Hes dropped 35lbs. Down from 268. Hes still an FN monster but hes super shredded and dry now...like fire hazard dry.
His bench press dropped from 465 for reps down to 315 ish. We are gonna track every training session with me there (hes my training partner) and see if his numbers increase during NO CARB days. Hes on 2 low carb~100 carbs days and 1 -0 carb days the repeat. THis is a diet Dave Palumbo setup.
Hes looking pretty good so..the diet is working. Hes upset about his herculean strength dropping though so we are gonna try to revive it under caloric deficit.

Ill keep you guys posted. This stuff worked super fast in other guys. I expect the same here.
the more info the better, this sounds really promising just need more solid proof.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

Anabeta appears to work through N-alkylamide signaling centrally (LH->T production) and increasing systemic cAMP peripherally (same LBM gaining mechanism as, say, forskolin). I think it'd work fine with follidrone

Status
Not open for further replies.