Hemodraulix & BCAA

Rhyno

Rhyno

Awards
  • Established
I usually start sipping my BCAAs about a half hour or so before my workout. According to the instructionson the bottle, I need to take the Hemo at about the same time. Will the BCAAs impair the absorbtion of the Hemodraulix?

onemind1body

onemind1body

Awards
  • Established
I usually start sipping my BCAAs about a half hour or so before my workout. According to the instructionson the bottle, I need to take the Hemo at about the same time. Will the BCAAs impair the absorbtion of the Hemodraulix?
Im about to hit up my 3rd bottle of Hemo and i too would like to here this answered my someone knowledgeable.. Thanks guys

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I would probably adjust the timing myself, but I see no issue with aborption if taken together. I usually take my HemodrauliX about 45 minutes preworkout, since its effects don't seem to begin for about that long . I also never take any BCAA or any other intra workout until I'm actually working out. I have never noticed any greater effect from doing it one way or another. You guys should just play around with the timing and see what works best for you. This is not an exact science, so trial and error will guage what usually is the best method for an individual's supplement timing.