New Article from M&M

Pound4Pound

Pound4Pound

Awards
"You’ve got your weight training scheme nailed. It’s perfect, but the cardio thing just isn’t happening. . . . But what if I gave you options for cardio that not only required very little of your time, but were intense enough in nature to get you truly conditioned and required no equipment? How about a commitment of no more than 30 minutes per week? It may sound too good to be true, but I assure you, it is not."

The "No Excuses" Conditioning Program

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is similar to the conditioning drills that I do at the beginning of MMA practice.

Pound4Pound

Pound4Pound

Awards
MMA looks like a lot of fun. I'd love to try that or something like ju jit su

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Our sister publication puts out great stuff.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes they do. DO you know what happened to some of the older articles (e.g. Loki's articles on clen)?
There is a LOT missing.

I cowrote some stuff with Roy Harper and Dante a few years back that I can't find anywhere.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is a LOT missing.

I cowrote some stuff with Roy Harper and Dante a few years back that I can't find anywhere.
I remember reading a lot of articles back in '05 that I can't find anymore. It sucks because it was awesome reference material.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes they do. DO you know what happened to some of the older articles (e.g. Loki's articles on clen)?
Nope, have no idea.

As Matt said, there's a lot missing, but I'm not sure where it's at. I don't have a whole lot to do with M&M (besides strategic matters here soon), but I can find out.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nope, have no idea.

As Matt said, there's a lot missing, but I'm not sure where it's at. I don't have a whole lot to do with M&M (besides strategic matters here soon), but I can find out.
According to Caleb, they lost a lot when they split the sites.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those should be stickies about how to use clen and how to stack it with other lipolytics.
HELL YEAH, they should.

Not sure how I missed those first time around, but definitely influencing the way I am looking at Clen.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, B. I think it's a great idea to sticky some of these old articles. They're really useful, no doubt.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like i've found something to do this weekend while at home sick. Thanks.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is much that goes over my head in the leptin series but I do enjoy the challenge. If one can get the general idea it opens a whole new world to dieting.