Avant Research is here!! Napalm, SyntheSIZE, SuperCarb, etc.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Avant Labs proudly introduces a new sibling- Avant Research!

As the followers of Avant Labs/Mind and Muscle (circa 2000-2006) know well, we have always been driven by innovation and tailored our products according to the highest standards of quality and efficacy. From ONE+ to Lipoderm-Ultra to SesaThin, our products have not only set the gold standard of excellence in the supplement industry, but they have sometimes created entirely new categories of supplements altogether.

In addition to the standards we've set with our products, though, our business model has also been a standard setter in the supplement industry. The viral marketing campaigns we started many years ago on various boards across the net, campaigns which included product testing trials and the very first board representatives in the industry, have been copied endlessly by numerous popular Internet supplement start-ups -- and for good reason. They work.

The online magazine we started, Mind and Muscle, is now thriving as its own distinct entity and we wish them much continued success. It too set a new standard of excellence in the area of sports supplement and fitness science writing.

However, we're not content to stop here. We're going to continue to push forward and continue bringing the innovation that only we can bring.

Before we go any further, though, we'd like to express our appreciation for your continued support of Avant Labs and it's products. We'd also like to thank you for sticking by us and dealing with some painful delays. We plan on expressing our gratitude by continually creating and releasing products thoroughly backed by scientific literature as we've done in the past- in a timely manner!

As the supplement industry evolves, a myriad of new challenges and demands present themselves before us and have shaped our direction for the future. Accordingly, we'd like to take the time right now to announce the new brand that we've been hinting at for a while now- Avant Research!

Avant Research will continue the integral practices of Avant Labs under the guidance of Caleb Stone (aka Par Deus), but will provide a product line that will aim to attract new breeds of customers. Our focus will be to not only develop entirely new and novel supplements backed by science as we?ve always done, but it will also be to provide basic, staple supplements of superior quality and formulation to a mass target audience in order to create our own space within mainstream supplement circles.

This means several exciting things for our current and future customers. First, it means that you can expect to see Avant Research in places you've never seen Avant in before- distributors, large chain retailers, and so forth- making products we've never made before.

Furthermore, it means that there will be a large emphasis on customer needs and communication, with things like product write-ups that make the science easy to understand, representatives that are knowledgeable and friendly, a website that is loaded with content that is user-friendly, powerful, relevant, and concise advertising, and the list goes on.

Finally, it means that you will see us financially supporting certain athletic industries, not only to get our name out there, but to help the sports that we love to grow. In fact, we?ve already started our venture into mixed martial arts with fighter sponsorships.

Now, what about Avant Labs? The old brand you know and love will still be around but it will focus on various niche products and sell direct-to-consumer only. It may also branch off into business-to-business consulting and development in order to lend our expertise and knowledge to other supplement companies.

The reputation of Avant Labs has attracted a staff of unparalleled quality and education in the whole of the Supplement Industry. Our Research and Development at Avant Research will feature:

* Caleb Stone (Par Deus- the man who started it all)

* Velik (PhD candidate in Virology)

* Stay Puft (BSc Pharm/Phys, MSc Neurophys. applicant).

* And more

Tony Savage (aka Sir Savage; BBA in Financial Economics) will oversee the business end of Avant Research. Brendan (turoati) and Brandon (sword-), our tremendous IT team, will carry their work over into Avant Research. Our intimate business model will ensure all staff members are active participants in front-line activity and online communication, at the convenience of the customer, creating a team of Rep's capable translating dense bodies of research to the laymen and interacting with customers for a personal approach.

As far as products go, Avant Research launches immediately with the following products-

* SyntheSIZE - the final version of this cell-volumizer and protein synthesis stimulator, newly flavored and improved over the beta.

* SuperCarb- the wonder carbohydrate we all know and love.

* Napalm- the next step forward in topical fat loss featuring GA, RKs, and so much more.

Our crack team of R & D guys are also working on many new things. New products in research in development include:

* FED- Our long awaited meal-replacement- featuring SesaLean, SuperCarb and blend of quality protein and CHO sources to provide superior nourishment coupled with ideal convenience for athletes and bodybuilders. The combination of the quality ingredients and taste will ensure that the Avant Research MRP be a staple in your diet.

* Codename ShockWave- our all-new thermogenic that will blow your socks off, literally. We're not saying much about this one right now other than the name will be fitting.

* DOMINATE- a pre-workout blend formulated for pumps, hardness, and strength.

*M.A.N.A.- a pre-workout blend formulated for endurance, both for aerobic and anaerobic activity.

* Codename Incite- A combination designed to boost testosterone. We?re keeping tight-lipped as to the ingredients, so stay tuned until closer to the release.

*A new mass-building product that works via a mechanism never seen before in the supplement industry. This may not pan out, though, so no promises here, but we're certainly looking into it for y'all.

And more. What fun would it be if we told you everything we were working on?

In essence, we're bringing the same innovation, efficacy, and quality that we've always brought you, but on a much larger scale than we've previously done. Avant Research will be a "mainstream" company, but the products will be formulated in the way that only Avant can do.

Our customers have been waiting a long time for us to make this expansion and transition so we are happy to finally oblige. We think you?re going to really like what we have in store.

This is big time.

Ask all the questions and comment all you like.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everything looks tight. Looking forward to some good things.

Napalm is going into my order IMMEDIATELY!

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
I love avant. Period.

Any hints on whats new with SS?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What's new is the tried and true CM.

We wanted to address concerns people have with the ultra fast abosbing CEE, so now there's both CM and CEE in there.

Best of both worlds.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
What's new is the tried and true CM.

We wanted to address concerns people have with the ultra fast abosbing CEE, so now there's both CM and CEE in there.

Best of both worlds.
This I LOVE>>>>~~~~!!!!!

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Appreciate that, Bob.

We decided to go with a sleek, clean look, since that is a big new consumer trend.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your favorite retailer within the week.

Tell them to hurry up- we're waiting on them.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So when do we get to see an Avant Research website?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here's a little industry humor. You know we like to have a little fun. ;)
It has always been my ambition to have my company featured in an Avant comic.

I guess I need to release a bunch of sub-par products first. :)

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well you have a very long way to fall for that to happen, my man. :)

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Also, y'all pay particular attention to the labels on the bottles. You'll get a preview of how our major stacks are going to be organized and presented...

Never really been done before. Should be very helpful.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also, y'all pay particular attention to the labels on the bottles. You'll get a preview of how our major stacks are going to be organized and presented...

I was going to comment on that...I think that is a great, simple guide for users that will be able to decipher the main focus of the product: fat burning, lean muscle gain, etc.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Word.

The Performance Pyramids will serve as an easy guide for what each product can be used for and will also provide stacking advice and so forth.

We'll have a lot more info once we unleash them.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Performance Pyramid...that kicks all sorts of ass.

"We recommend 2 servings from the "Anabolic/intimidate your punk-ass with my insane size group", 3 servings from the "Have cuts so deep you put a whiny emo kid to shame group", and 4 servings from the "Damn, it's only been 20 minutes since I banged my hot PhD Model girlfriend (just enough time to finish my master's thesis), but I am raring to go again/Nootropic/Sexual enhancement group"."

Part of this nutritious breakfast.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Doh! Yeah, it's been a long time coming.

At least it has a much better flavor and the formula is improved, though.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not this time. :)

Archaelogists who thought they had the supplement game all figured out, but stumbled across something that both scared them and filled them with wonder.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

Archaelogists who thought they had the supplement game all figured out, but stumbled across something that both scared them and filled them with wonder.
Girls?

billm311

billm311

Awards
  • Established

haha you guys kill me. That comic is sweet.

But seriously, I have by awaiting the release of these products. They all look like they can do a killing in supplement shops, hopefully pulling some of those unsuspecting ignorant noobs to a true quality product line.

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Any chance of an Australian retailer stocking Synthasize? GNC has proteins with Aminogen, yet for some reason consumers cannot import aminogen, although I am sending some angry emails as we speak!

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
Lovely designs and concepts. Yeh I second that Aussie Avant gear. Lets see what customs says!

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
I've already sent them an email on Aminogen so lets see what they say.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Any chance of an Australian retailer stocking Synthasize? GNC has proteins with Aminogen, yet for some reason consumers cannot import aminogen, although I am sending some angry emails as we speak!
It's possible.

My man is looking into it.

Y'all gotta' get your gub'ment to change policy on supps.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Those labels look so clean i love it! Cant wait for Napalm to come out! I really wanna try synthesize as well. All look great!

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Also, the labels and packaging looks great, profiles are awesome, innovative targets as always guys.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Everything looks sick!awesome design!The new products look great too....codename Incite sounds interesting, it's cool to see Avant in the anabolic area again.New mass builder sounds cool too, when do u think ull know if it's gonna work out or not?

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
"Dear sir,

Thank you for your interest in Aminogen importations. Currently there is a restriction on the importation of Aminogen. Until Par, Tony, Derek and the rest of the crew get there asses in gear and finally bring out the final version of SyntheSIZE, there is a current ban on the importation of ineffective aminogen enhanced products.

Thank you for your enquiry.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Pats are just too good, but Moss is >> TO.

meth, nicely done with that 'Press Release' from the gubment in Oz is sweet. (By the way, I will be in there for 6 weeks in 14 days ;))

nelix

Awards
  • Established
How many banned supplements can you smuggle in?

*Jokes*

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
Haha it wasn't full official, just a beta version of their reply. I predict their real reply to reach us in 2 weeks "avant time".

You know what to bring with you on the plane hey!

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Everything looks sick!awesome design!The new products look great too....codename Incite sounds interesting, it's cool to see Avant in the anabolic area again.New mass builder sounds cool too, when do u think ull know if it's gonna work out or not?
Very hard to say, which is why we were very iffy on even mentioning this.

We'll see what happens with it, though.

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

I seen that good job.

:clap2:

I can't wait for Shockwave :head:

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Hey Savage, when will the products be available in the Avant store?

Cheers mate

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They won't be. At least, not in the same way that AL products were.

AR will not do any selling direct-to-consumer. All sales will be done through retailers and distributors.

Course, if you have vouchers for whatever reason, that's a different story. ;)

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All AL products are going to be direct sale now though, right?

Sputnik

Sputnik

Awards
  • Established
Righty

Well yeah, me got vouchers. Could you let me know how I’d be able to use them with the new products? Drop us a PM if you can bud.

And, great work and focus by the team.