Avant Research is here!! Napalm, SyntheSIZE, SuperCarb, etc.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
All AL products are going to be direct sale now though, right?
Well, all current AL products are likely to be either 1) Switched over to AR, 2) Updated and switched over, or 3) Phased out and replaced with a superior product under AR.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Righty

Well yeah, me got vouchers. Could you let me know how I’d be able to use them with the new products? Drop us a PM if you can bud.

And, great work and focus by the team.
Very soon.

I'll be handling this end of things personally now.

I'll let ya' know when things are good to go.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, all current AL products are likely to be either 1) Switched over to AR, 2) Updated and switched over, or 3) Phased out and replaced with a superior product under AR.
Oh, but yeah, all future AL products will be direct to consumer.

Plus, AL will now be opening up its services (formulation, sourcing, supplement technology, etc.) to other companies for service fees. We'll be sort of supplement consulting firm, that will help other companies do everything from formulating products, to marketing them, and even offer corporate financial advice.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh, but yeah, all future AL products will be direct to consumer.

Plus, AL will now be opening up its services (formulation, sourcing, supplement technology, etc.) to other companies for service fees. We'll be sort of supplement consulting firm, that will help other companies do everything from formulating products, to marketing them, and even offer corporate financial advice.

This is what most excites me...RPN is already working with Avant to develop a new product that is going to be hitting within the next 6 weeks...we are building upon the groundbreaking transdermal work, licensing the technology (to reward the original innovators) and expanding with our own RPN touch.

The synergy is amazing.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is what most excites me...RPN is already working with Avant to develop a new product that is going to be hitting within the next 6 weeks...we are building upon the groundbreaking transdermal work, licensing the technology (to reward the original innovators) and expanding with our own RPN touch.

The synergy is amazing.
I'm stoked to see where this goes!

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, it's exciting.

If you're another company that makes a sesamin product, for example, I would think you'd be salivating at the idea of working with us to create a sesamin product that not only matches SesaThin, but can surpass it.

We have the technology. We can rebuild it.

Plus, our transdermal carriers are second to none, etc. We have a lot to offer other companies and they have a lot to gain by working with us.

More on this later.

phantom

Awards
  • Established

The synergy is amazing.
Transdermal thermo or something different?

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is the SuperCarb final the same as the beta version? I remember seeing talk about adding a sweetener to it to bring it up to sugar's level of sweetness.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Such an awesome time for supplemets!and even better to see Avant kickin the doors open again.Tony,have u guys come around to any flavors yet for FED, or the wo mixes?I'm guessing sice a lot of people will be stacking them together they will prob. be the same flavor.And how far apart from the rest of the boosters do you think Incite will stand?Its nice to see this type of product from u guys.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is the SuperCarb final the same as the beta version? I remember seeing talk about adding a sweetener to it to bring it up to sugar's level of sweetness.
Yep, it's the same.

We might tweak it in various ways down the road.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Transdermal thermo or something different?
It is a transdermal thermo, with a special RPN twist. This will take the concept of transdermal fat burners mainstream.

It is called Atomic Meltdown, and should be available soon.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Such an awesome time for supplemets!and even better to see Avant kickin the doors open again.Tony,have u guys come around to any flavors yet for FED, or the wo mixes?I'm guessing sice a lot of people will be stacking them together they will prob. be the same flavor.And how far apart from the rest of the boosters do you think Incite will stand?Its nice to see this type of product from u guys.
Flavors for FED are being discussed, cookie this and caramel that, but we haven't really decided. All we know at this point is that we really don't want to do a "boring" flavor- choc, van, or straw.

Dominate and M.A.N.A. will either be the same flavor (not likely) or complementary flavors. Plus, they need to go well with SyntheSIZE, since the point of these three products is to have the ultimate workout drink, so to speak.

Codename Incite will hopefully not be as harsh on the endocrine system as a lot of AI-based test boosters are. This means it will hopefully be better for you and you can take it for longer periods. We'll see how it pans out, though.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Flavors for FED are being discussed, cookie this and caramel that, but we haven't really decided. All we know at this point is that we really don't want to do a "boring" flavor- choc, van, or straw.
Carb source has a big influence on what flavors play. An oatmeal cookie type flavor would be a decent meal replacement flavor (and would allow you to possibly take advantage of using some Pea Protein Isolate)

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like the beginning of big things. Good to see dsade and avant gettin into it together. Both are heavy sluggers in the supplement game. Although ones a bit heavier, and the other is a bit slower :)

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Carb source has a big influence on what flavors play. An oatmeal cookie type flavor would be a decent meal replacement flavor (and would allow you to possibly take advantage of using some Pea Protein Isolate)
Oatmeal cookie sounds like a great suggestion.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree on the oatmeal cookie flavor. Mmmmm, cookies...

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
I think suit the flavour to the ingredients of the product, sorta like what dsade says about matching to the carb source. I wouldn't shy away from using generic flavours either. I recently tried a sample of and unflavoured supplement mix and thought to my self, this was made for vanilla.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
I know there are oatmeal cinnamon flavors, but I don't think anyone has an oatmeal cookie flavor.Tony,just an idea,maybe when u guys have it down to like a few flavors,u could have like a poll to see what the more popular choices are...kinda what Xtreme did for new UP flavors.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, we'll probably open it up and maybe even do beta testing, like we usually do.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm with ya', man.

I still haven't received the order from NP...

I'm going to call them here in a little while to find out what's going on.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I'm with ya', man.

I still haven't received the order from NP...

I'm going to call them here in a little while to find out what's going on.
Hell I'm about to call them. :frustrate

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The Avant Research pre-sale will begin at nutraplanet momentarily!

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So how bout that new Avant Research website?

Is that still goin up today?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yep. A little while longer.

I'll make an announcement.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
will the site have future products section, or product update page so we can all know whats comin next?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Napalm is on fire (pun intended). Hopefully you sent a decent sized order.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
D, u said Avant worked with u guys for Atomic Meltodown?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
D, u said Avant worked with u guys for Atomic Meltodown?
We worked with them to adjust the actives and carrier from Napalm to work in a tanning lotion design (formulated to react with the UV light to increase fat burning under the skin.)
We added some special ingredients of our own, and used the Java Lather scent to come up with a very effective and pleasant tanning accelerator that burns fat.

Just waiting on labels.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We worked with them to adjust the actives and carrier from Napalm to work in a tanning lotion design (formulated to react with the UV light to increase fat burning under the skin.)
We added some special ingredients of our own, and used the Java Lather scent to come up with a very effective and pleasant tanning accelerator that burns fat.

Just waiting on labels.
I'm actually very excited about this!(no homo? :D)

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Wow,sounds awesome.Does it share all the compounds in Napalm, or just a few?Also love the fact about java scent!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow,sounds awesome.Does it share all the compounds in Napalm, or just a few?Also love the fact about java scent!
Considering Avant put together an unbeatable formula, we went ahead and licensed the exact napalm formula.

After being sent 2 bottles for testing, Christine and I were BOTH incredibly impressed enough with the results to base everything on it.

We did add a few things to amplify tanning response, as well as the UNBEATABLE JL scent.

I am exploring the concept of UC exposure, local steroidogenesis (the body uses vitamin D, a fat soluble steroidal-type compound to manufacture engodenous hormones) to help explain the phenomena of sun exposure deepening cuts...in addition, the topical formula itself is massively effective.

Beta testing is a huge success.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
will the site have future products section, or product update page so we can all know whats comin next?
Not the initial launch, but that's a good idea so we'll add it soon.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not the initial launch, but that's a good idea so we'll add it soon.
Should have orders come with Lamination sheets, so when we check out the future products section and start drooling, we won't ruin our keyboards.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Should have orders come with Lamination sheets, so when we check out the future products section and start drooling, we won't ruin our keyboards.
I hope the final tallies require scientific notation.

methodice

methodice

Awards
  • Established
Damn, napalm and eventually atomic meltdown, you Americans are gonna get cut hardstyles. I'm going to have to adopt the "constant bulk" as my perma excuse.

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
All AL products are going to be direct sale now though, right?

Not, yet, AL will still just be mostly selling to retailers, and we still are not putting the AL store back up in full.

We're going to put SyntheSIZE betas that we have left and SesaThin Softgels up to the general public very soon, in lots of 10-12 at a good discount.

But, everything else is just going to be available for voucher people for awhile. We just are not set up well to do a bunch of direct orders in a timely fashion.

Eventually, AL might be direct to customer only, but we have another venture we are looking at that might take over that role.

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

The synergy is amazing.

Word :)

And, what it could have been with other projects....

markoni

Awards
I still missing product like Leptigen Basic. Do Avant (Labs or research) plan make similar product in the future? Diet with Basic was much easier.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
We've talked about it and something like that might make an appearance in the future.

SyntheSIZE is basically LeptiGen Mass 2.0.