dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Expanding on the Lipoderm+cap experiments, Raspberry Ketones seem the obvious substitution for Capsaicin, due to lack of extreme irritation/pain.

Avant and Nutraplanet will be sponsoring a test for Lipoderm-RK.

Testers should be maximum 14% bodyfat with diet and exercise routine dialed in. People with Stubborn fat areas/chest fat are welcome, as are lean(er) women.

Not sure how many testers we will need for this one, but testers will be carefully chosen in order to insure completeness and accuracy in feedback.

Post if you are interested in this thread.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Well as I mentioned in another thread, I would love to test this out. I am just about finished with Lipoderm Ultra, and was considering this or cap. I can give accurate bf% and measurements. Ive never done a log on this site, but I have on others. I can give updates as often as you need, usually can get on here everyday for a few mins. I am currently cutting right now, have my diet and workout(including cardio) all planned out. Currently at around 12-13% bodyfat(I check every Sunday). Anything else you need I would be happy to answer.

EDIT: Just saw the other thread.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well as I mentioned in another thread, I would love to test this out. I am just about finished with Lipoderm Ultra, and was considering this or cap. I can give accurate bf% and measurements. Ive never done a log on this site, but I have on others. I can give updates as often as you need, usually can get on here everyday for a few mins. I am currently cutting right now, have my diet and workout(including cardio) all planned out. Currently at around 12-13% bodyfat(I check every Sunday). Anything else you need I would be happy to answer.

Also dsade I was wondering about the DCP, if you still needed testers as I am interested in that as well. Thanks.
What's your bodyfat percentage, and what other boards are you willing to post your log on?

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
I just checked for you and I am at 13.4% as of right now. And I check on bb.com at times, but I can post anywhere you would like. Its no trouble for me.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just checked for you and I am at 13.4% as of right now. And I check on bb.com at times, but I can post anywhere you would like. Its no trouble for me.
Are you willing to post (pictures included) on Austrian Gay Puppeteers and Badger Breeders Forum?

Let me recommend you for this test. Email me your address for the DCP at [email protected].

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
Are you willing to post (pictures included) on Austrian Gay Puppeteers and Badger Breeders Forum?

Let me recommend you for this test. Email me your address for the DCP at [email protected].
Sent, not a big fan of puppeteers, but we may be able to work soemthing out for the badgers;)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I'm kind of interested.. just because then I'll taste like raspberries and "burning".

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
eh? Being a member of the SClub, you know I don't have a problem in that department. :D

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You know spooning can cause cross-contamination.

:::Wow, love...your sphincter has never looked so lean:::

beast69

beast69

Awards
are non-bodybuilders welcome? I'm an amatuer strongman looking to compete as a lightweight for one more season (under 231lbs), sitting at 225 at the moment.....If there's no problem with that, I'll post up a resume soon, as I have great respect for avant's products.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
What would the ETA be on this testing? I'd be interested in a few months (closer to the summer).

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
What would the ETA be on this testing? I'd be interested in a few months (closer to the summer).
i was gonna say the same thing. maybe come march when it begins to heat up and i start a cutting cycle down here in southern louisiana. ive tried lipoderm ultra with decent results compared to a cutting cycle w/o lipo. would love to try an even better version but not until closer to summer like JMH said.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Ewww @ dsade. :gas:

I could test it right after Christmas, as I plan to put on some fat around then.. :D

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
are non-bodybuilders welcome? I'm an amatuer strongman looking to compete as a lightweight for one more season (under 231lbs), sitting at 225 at the moment.....If there's no problem with that, I'll post up a resume soon, as I have great respect for avant's products.
Under 231 is lightweight??

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
Is this the same delicious smelling lipoderm ultra we all know and love?

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
Expanding on the Lipoderm+cap experiments, Raspberry Ketones seem the obvious substitution for Capsaicin, due to lack of extreme irritation/pain.

Avant and Nutraplanet will be sponsoring a test for Lipoderm-RK.

Testers should be maximum 14% bodyfat with diet and exercise routine dialed in. People with Stubborn fat areas/chest fat are welcome, as are lean(er) women.

Not sure how many testers we will need for this one, but testers will be carefully chosen in order to insure completeness and accuracy in feedback.

Post if you are interested in this thread.

I am willing to test it, as long as everyone is cool with me not using it when I see my lady.

10% bf, 200lbs, currently lean bulking back from injury.

Willing to post pics.

Willing to post on other boards.

Have used Lipo Ultra and LipoSolv in the past.

Stubborn fat in lower abs/ love handles. It was even there when I was at 7% for a while.

mitch911

Awards
i can be a tester and provide a comparison of the lipo clen cap mix w/ before and after shots with before and after shots of this new stuff. let me know if interested in something like this b.f and training and cutting diet all check in

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
I will give it a try

im 16% Bf 2002LB

been trainning for 4 years

work out 4 time a week
15 min cardio medium intensity 3x a week.

i have been on a mild bulk, but im gonna start cutting a week before X-mass.

i wont be taken any other supps other than X-tend

babyblu

babyblu

Awards
  • Established
I will test. I am getting ready to come off a 20wk cycle. I am not sure of current bf% but my weight is 195lbs. I can have my bf% checked regularly at the gym as well as get measurements on my waist/lovehandles. I can also post on:
bodybuildingbeyond, outlawmuscle, worldwidebodybuilding, steroidsuperboard, offshorebodybuilding, domesticbodybuilding, bodybuildingclassifieds, and of course, here.

Babyblu

[email protected]

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
I'll add that before and after pics are very important to this type of test. We'd appreciate if the potential testers could provide that, and it will influence our selections.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll add that before and after pics are very important to this type of test. We'd appreciate if the potential testers could provide that, and it will influence our selections.
Be careful...Puffy asked for some WEIRD poses. My chihuahua still has a facial tick, and is in therapy.

lilkev42

lilkev42

Awards
  • Established
I have the abilities to take before and afters.

mitch911

Awards
i am quite pleased with the before and after pics of my cap clen and lipo combo, results are dramatic. So i can take before and after pics of this tester cycle of the same amount of time as the other one and you guys can compare the two.

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
I would test. Bf is a little over 13% right now and can compare to the Spooky mix with clen as I am about 3 weeks into that. Figure I can quit for a week then start this up.
Pics are no prob.
Member of this board, bodybuildingforyou, and mightysworld :).

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
i am quite pleased with the before and after pics of my cap clen and lipo combo, results are dramatic. So i can take before and after pics of this tester cycle of the same amount of time as the other one and you guys can compare the two.
Mind linking to the pics of the Lipoderm + cap combo? I'd like to this trial compared to the Lipo + RK.

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established

Not a problem. Ill wear my favorite dress.

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
What is the reasoning behind the max.BF 0f 14%?

Works optimally at such levels. Anything above that level (give or take) will represent fat that is sufficiently accessable by oral (systemic) product.

Lipoderm Ultra is designed specifically for stubborn fat that is poorly mobilized at lower BF%ages (due to poor pefusion, among other things).

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Marshmellow Man,
What is the ETA on testing this combo? Feb/March/April or Jan???

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Marshmellow Man,
What is the ETA on testing this combo? Feb/March/April or Jan???

Don't hold em to this (since were waiting on the RK's to mix and then we have to ship them to the winners), but I'd guess closer to January then March. ;).

We wanna get em out ASAP, as soon as we get together a good group of people to participate.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
I definately want to try it. Im at about 13.2 right now. Ive also used regular lipo, lipo+cap, lipo+alb, and lipo+clen. I can take measurements and also offer a good comparitive analysis of the four combos.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I'll test if you can wait until March or so.

I can put up pics (have before). Have tired lipo w/ clen and cap (couldn't do much of the cap - hurt too much).
I'd have to get calipers. But - my gym has one of those handheld body fat things (which should be OK since the majority of my sub-q fat is upper body).

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
Don't hold em to this (since were waiting on the RK's to mix and then we have to ship them to the winners), but I'd guess closer to January then March. ;).

We wanna get em out ASAP, as soon as we get together a good group of people to participate.
January if perfect for me :)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
D, do i have to apply?

You know i will test for you.....

about 11-12% now. I just need to get rid of this last 1 inch or so around the waist. Have been steadily losing for most of the year. diet is dialed in, cardio is dialed in and workouts are 5 out of 7 days!

willing to post pics.

SwordBurn

SwordBurn

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait for a new Lipoderm Ultra Hyper Max Super Premium Deluxe T1000 model Version 4.0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously....I am very excited to see this product happen. I used CAP alone for a couple of days to build a tolerance (from the BURNS!). I was fine after that. But it takes too long to apply CAP ...wait couple min to abosorb...then apply Lipo-U...then wait for it to dry or get absorbed.

- More Convenient!
- Less Pain!
- More Supplements Added!
- Zero Aroma!

- Sexual Endurance! Oh wait nevermind, I'll see a Dr. about my problem. :(

I'm game!

Works optimally at such levels. Anything above that level (give or take) will represent fat that is sufficiently accessable by oral (systemic) product.

Lipoderm Ultra is designed specifically for stubborn fat that is poorly mobilized at lower BF%ages (due to poor pefusion, among other things).
I know you guys said "Under 14%" but I think you should still do a test of the effects on 20%+ or higher. It will boost your sales if it had any positive results (especially visually) on a higher bracket than 14%.

Just my 2 carb bars....

Stay Puft

Stay Puft

Avant Research Guru
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, good chatter in this thread I like it.

Regarding the upper bodyfat's and the Lipoderms - we definately enourage people of all body fat levels to try it out, it will help burn fat locally regardless of your current BF%. However, being the company that we are, we'd rather be honest and let our customers know they can lose this fat quite easily with some diet/exercise and should hold onto the Lipoderm for when that are sub-15% (ish ;)). At these levels the hormnal milleu shifts to one that isn't nearly as conducive to fat loss as it was previously. leptin signaling starts to decrease, metabolism slows consequently, blah blah I could go on for hours. Where Lipoderm truely shines is during these period of otherwise slow fat loss. The local delivery is designed to tell the body whats going down, and not the other way around. When perfusion (and thus delivery of Fat burning goodies like HSL, NE and its counterparts) Lipoderm gives it exactly what the fat needs to get mobilized and burned.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dsade pick me! I'm already doing your DCP and am on fire, sweating like on DNP, the addition of that would be huge! Let me know! I will be supplying before and after pics, especially of my love handles.

Markum1

Markum1

Awards
I would be more than happy to test for you. I have gotten my routine & diet in place but still can not lose the fat around my lower belly and lower back and some upper chest. Look at the measurements below and you can see where the problem is. (Age 37, 12.24% BF)

Parrillo Caliper Method

(mm)
Chest 10
Abdominal 20
Thigh 2
Bicep 1
Tricep 1
Subscapular 10
Suprailiac 3
Lower Back 19
Calf 1

Pics and posting are not a problem. No plans to run anything else in the next 2 to 3 months. Hope I can help.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
any status updates?
product ready to roll?
testers chosen?

I have started lipoderm-ultra by itself so that i can compare, if chosen!

xcendo

Awards
This looks like it could be a huge product. I would love to test it. Age 18, 186 lbs, 22mm abdominal/16mm chest/20mm thigh; 32.5" waist, 70" tall. According to caliper calculations, I'm 16.02% and according to waist/height/weight estimates, I'm 13.5%. Visually, I'm probably somewhere in the middle. I lift 4 days a week and do cardio 3 days a week. Also, I'm a week into Di Pasquale's Metabolic Diet, which is supposed to teach the body to be more lipolytic. This SHOULD greatly help burn the FFA's released by Lipoderm-RK and lead to more dramatic results sooner.

I would also gladly post before and after pics.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We'll try to announce the testers by the end of next week, so that product can be shipped by January 2nd.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im interested! Dont forget about me! Im at around 9-11% range right now. I have lovehandle fat and some on my hips i would like to try to get rid of. I can keep a strict diet and excercise 5 days a week. Ill do whatever it takes to finally test one product for someone....:)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, it looks like the Brothers Avant have fled for the Christmas season, not to return.

I'm down for throwing a few bottles someone's way to start immediately.

Piston and Larry are in for sure. I'll just get a refund from Avant later. I assume you can do your own mixing?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My vote is for pistonpump and hairylarry to get one! Just look at the cool avatars! Plus Piston has a green and yellow name!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can't argue with THAT reasoning.