Lipoderm-RK testers wanted

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I recieved my LP with RK today! yeeeeheeee. Thanks Dsade and Avant Labs!

Am i supposed to do a log. I would love to give feedback as I have already got things to share. Dont know if i can post pics because no scanner or digital cam.

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
I would have loved to be a tester for this Lipo-RK. I actually tried, but due to my current cycle and supp regimen it would have been impossible to determine the results of just the Lipo-RK without accounting for the other supps.

I use Lipo Products almost year round. If this product is anything like the rest I expect to see good results from those logging there experiences. I'll be watching ... Good luck to all the testers.

Thanks,
Sprt

You guys at avant remember me the next time you come out with a new product. I'll be more than happy to log my experiences. I keep some decent, very detailed, logs.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would have loved to be a tester for this Lipo-RK. I actually tried, but due to my current cycle and supp regimen it would have been impossible to determine the results of just the Lipo-RK without accounting for the other supps.

I use Lipo Products almost year round. If this product is anything like the rest I expect to see good results from those logging there experiences. I'll be watching ... Good luck to all the testers.

Thanks,
Sprt

You guys at avant remember me the next time you come out with a new product. I'll be more than happy to log my experiences. I keep some decent, very detailed, logs.
I think Avant was talking about the new King Size Leptigen Suppositories...a deal is a deal.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Thanks,
Sprt

Sure. Besides the "intra-anal" product that Matt mentioned, we're also going to be looking for testers for our new Lipoderm-Bee.

With the addition of honey and an extra fruity smell to Lipoderm-Ultra, we bring you the next step in topical fat loss. These powerful ingredients ensure you'll get the sh*t stung out of you in the correct places for a spot reduction experience like no other.

You see, the repeated, painful stings and injected venom work alongside yohimbine HCl, synephrine, and Lipoderm's other goodies to move unwanted fat from the area applied, leaving you tight and ripped.

Lipoderm-Bee. The next step forward.

Now accepting testers!!

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Damn..I would, but I am using the Lipoderm-RK. Looks like you are up.
No no ... Ladies first. I insist ... :icon_lol:

Besides, I'm already using Lipo-U/Clen, T3, IGF, and a few different compounds. I'm good for now. You go on and test those suppositories and let us know how you feel.

BTW, are you sure these suppositories you mentioned aren't something you came up with? I haven't heard Avant talking about them ... at all. They must be one of your little personal homemade experiments.

Good luck with that bro,
Sprt

SprtNvolcoM

SprtNvolcoM

On a Mission!
Awards
  • Established
Sure. Besides the "intra-anal" product that Matt mentioned, we're also going to be looking for testers for our new Lipoderm-Bee.

With the addition of honey and an extra fruity smell to Lipoderm-Ultra, we bring you the next step in topical fat loss. These powerful ingredients ensure you'll get the sh*t stung out of you in the correct places for a spot reduction experience like no other.

You see, the repeated, painful stings and injected venom work alongside yohimbine HCl, synephrine, and Lipoderm's other goodies to move unwanted fat from the area applied, leaving you tight and ripped.

Lipoderm-Bee. The next step forward.

Now accepting testers!!
lol, that sh*t really isnt funny ...
It was kind of at first ... but after a while you get sick of being chased everytime you step outside. Its gets old quick. I'll pass on that offer.

Thanks though,
Sprt

PS: I have a friend who lives around the corner and he mentioned the same problem. He's outside mowing his lawn as we speak. I should drive over and see how he's doing.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BTW, are you sure these suppositories you mentioned aren't something you came up with? I haven't heard Avant talking about them ... at all. They must be one of your little personal homemade experiments.

Good luck with that bro,
Sprt
LIES!!! ALL LIES, I SAY!!!1

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lol, that sh*t really isnt funny ...
It was kind of at first ... but after a while you get sick of being chased everytime you step outside. Its gets old quick. I'll pass on that offer.

Thanks though,
Sprt

PS: I have a friend who lives around the corner and he mentioned the same problem. He's outside mowing his lawn as we speak. I should drive over and see how he's doing.
Damn.

Just curious, where do y'all live?

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Where are all the logs? I only see about 3 including myself? Would like to follow along other's who are testing.