Spooky Lipoderm Ulta product support

biggjohn

Banned
Awards
Hey guys, I'm looking for some avant labs product support. I just bought Avant labs Lipoderm -ultra and IBE Clenbuterol HCL 100MCG/ML - 60ML and some cap cream. I used lipoderm-ultra with cap and had amazing sucess last year, but I want to kick it up a notch so I bought the clen. Questions:

1. I've experimented orally with the clen twice. How much Clen would you recommend I add to my Lipoderm-Ultra?
2. I want to minimize my time in a calorie deficit. Would it be ok to start the deficiet the same day I start the cycle or do I need to be in a deficiet for some time before this?
3. Thinking about 1 week on, 1 week off, until I achieve the desire results. Any suggestions?

Thanks for any help.

Loyal avant customer,
Big John

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I've never done clen, so I can't comment on it. But if you don't mind, what is the stuff you;'re using called "cap cream?" I've never heard of it. I also head great results from lipoderm, absolved, etc. from avant....very good products.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Lok suggested cycling it if you add clen. He actually said he uses 2 bottles, one w/ clen and one w/o.

biggjohn

Banned
Awards
I've never done clen, so I can't comment on it. But if you don't mind, what is the stuff you;'re using called "cap cream?" I've never heard of it. I also head great results from lipoderm, absolved, etc. from avant....very good products.
It's called capsazin hp .1%, you can find it with the arthritis medications at any drug store. I've used straight up lipoderm-ultra and lipoderm-ultra with cap, and the difference is huge. Cap is painfull however, but I got that damn 6 pack I always wanted.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's called capsazin hp .1%, you can find it with the arthritis medications at any drug store. I've used straight up lipoderm-ultra and lipoderm-ultra with cap, and the difference is huge. Cap is painfull however, but I got that damn 6 pack I always wanted.
This is good to know. I have used lipo before with less than stellar (expedient) results. I am literaly burning my ass off with the cap, and my abs are coming in very very nicely and quickly.

It has been dramatic in the results department as well as the pain...:rant:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was very painfull the first time, but it became managable after a while.
I'm finding it to be intermitent. The first few applications were excrusiatingly(sp) painful, and then it subsided for a while. This very morning I applied it and again it is close to initial intensity. None the less, I continue to bear it, as I am very pleased with the results thusfar, much more so than without the cap. Definitely not for the timid :smite:

Last edited:
Pirate!

Pirate!

Awards
  • Established
If you put too much cap on, it starts to burn (literally) later in the day. It certainly helps, though. I just use the cap in the morning. Don't want the burn messing up my sleep.

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you put too much cap on, it starts to burn (literally) later in the day. It certainly helps, though. I just use the cap in the morning. Don't want the burn messing up my sleep.
Try a search on our board for clen + lipoderm, as several of us have experimented with it. It was like 3 years ago for me, so I cannot recall dosing. I believe I added 6000 MICROgrams to a bottle.

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I'm looking for some avant labs product support. I just bought Avant labs Lipoderm -ultra and IBE Clenbuterol HCL 100MCG/ML - 60ML and some cap cream. I used lipoderm-ultra with cap and had amazing sucess last year, but I want to kick it up a notch so I bought the clen. Questions:

1. I've experimented orally with the clen twice. How much Clen would you recommend I add to my Lipoderm-Ultra?
2. I want to minimize my time in a calorie deficit. Would it be ok to start the deficiet the same day I start the cycle or do I need to be in a deficiet for some time before this?
3. Thinking about 1 week on, 1 week off, until I achieve the desire results. Any suggestions?

Thanks for any help.

Loyal avant customer,
Big John
1. 5,000-6,000 MICROgrams/bottle

2. I'd give yourself a day or two to make sure your body is starting to rely more of FFAs for substrate, but you can start it pretty quick.

3. 1 week on/1 week off is what I both practice and preach.

biggjohn

Banned
Awards
1. 5,000-6,000 MICROgrams/bottle

2. I'd give yourself a day or two to make sure your body is starting to rely more of FFAs for substrate, but you can start it pretty quick.

3. 1 week on/1 week off is what I both practice and preach.
Thankyou!

Chippewa

Chippewa

Awards
  • Established
Did you somehow add dry clen to the bottle, or the equivalent of clen liquid from IBE or Custom Nutritions' products?

Nutz

Nutz

Awards
have you tried this yet? looks interesting
over at avant this thread suggests 1500 - 3000mcg of clen in a bottle of lipoderm! 6000mcg could be a little much? worth a quick check at least, as par suggests half the dose suggested here in that thread :D

edit: also, anyone have a recommended amount of nicotine for 'spooky' lipoderm?

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
worth a quick check at least, as par suggests half the dose suggested here in that thread
At that point we were worried that some of the clenbuterol might get systemic distribution. Real-world use has demonstrated pretty convincingly that this isn't the case, thereby allowing you to dose it higher. I've used a 6000mcg bottle personally.

biggjohn

Banned
Awards
At that point we were worried that some of the clenbuterol might get systemic distribution. Real-world use has demonstrated pretty convincingly that this isn't the case, thereby allowing you to dose it higher. I've used a 6000mcg bottle personally.
That's one complete bottle of IBE's Clenbuterol HCL 100MCG/ML - 60ML. Oh well, didn't really want to use it orally anyway.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established

Thanks for any help.

Loyal avant customer,
Big John
U said that you had some amazing success with lipoderm-ultra last year. Can you elaborate further please.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Really? WOW! I wonder if it could atleast reduce the size of some gynocomastia? Just a thought

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Look you guys are obviously some freaking experts on here. You guys are talking things that is going way over my head here. So educate me a bit. You put this cap hp on your the area you desire to lose some subcutaneous fat and then apply the lipoderm Ultra? I mean how all this works. I am a layman so bear with me and educate me.

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Did you somehow add dry clen to the bottle, or the equivalent of clen liquid from IBE or Custom Nutritions' products?
I had bulk powder from a now defunct site, but the liquid would work. Just don't want like Spiropent, because it is 99.99% filler.

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Look you guys are obviously some freaking experts on here. You guys are talking things that is going way over my head here. So educate me a bit. You put this cap hp on your the area you desire to lose some subcutaneous fat and then apply the lipoderm Ultra? I mean how all this works. I am a layman so bear with me and educate me.

Do a search on our board with "LipoDerm and Spooky"

It is a gigantic thread.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Do a search on our board with "LipoDerm and Spooky"

It is a gigantic thread.
Did that but didn't come up with the gigantic thread though. Just this thread pops up and one other.

asap nutrition

Awards
  • Established
Really just want to know how to properly use Lipoderm Ultra with Cap HP 1%(I think I have that right) and know what typical results I can expect.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really just want to know how to properly use Lipoderm Ultra with Cap HP 1%(I think I have that right) and know what typical results I can expect.
When he said our board he meant www.avantlabs.com or www.mindandmuscle.net

Apply the Cap-HP to areas you will be applying the lipo. If you desire, wait a few minutes, then follow up with your lipo applications.

Results are still very dependant on diet/defecit. If this is in check you can expect a modestly more expedient result in comparison to lipo alone.

Caution: Expect this procedure to burn your skin very deeply and painfully.

biggjohn

Banned
Awards
1 week = -1 inches on the waistline. Reduction in luv handles.

Fairly negative cal deficit, especially carbs. Felt week. 4 X 45 minute cardio sessions helps alot.

Only problems is the whole thing pisses of the GF.

Otherwise very effective.

chrisa

Awards
Given that this stuff literally burns, how much do you put on initially? I guess what im asking is : does a little go a long way with this?

Also anyone know if you can get cap cream in the UK?

biggjohn

Banned
Awards
Given that this stuff literally burns, how much do you put on initially? I guess what im asking is : does a little go a long way with this?

Also anyone know if you can get cap cream in the UK?
It's going to burn like hell the first time so load up. Loky suggested before to apply generously.

captain chet

Awards
does the cap cream alone work for spot reduction?

j_neatherlin

Awards
i don't think so, you need something to carry it into the adipose tissue.

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The formula on one of the cap creams that someone posted on my board actually looks like it would probably work on its own.

j_neatherlin

Awards
well, I know a guy that uses the same thing that many of us do (Capzasin HP) on his hip area...I told him about cap's ability to inhibit fat storage and he said that his arthritic hip didn't look any leaner than his other hip...then he went on to joke about doing skinfold measurements to be sure.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
anyone try adding nicotine to the lipo-ultra?
Is that you in your avatar?

Big John, how much of a calorie deficite are you talking about?

On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being getting your arm cut off, does this cap and lipoderm ultra hurt, cause if it works, Im game.

biggjohn

Banned
Awards
Big John, how much of a calorie deficite are you talking about?

On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being getting your arm cut off, does this cap and lipoderm ultra hurt, cause if it works, Im game.
I averaged -500 kcals.

Pain depends on the person, 1st time it was a 9. I couldn't sit still.

j_neatherlin

Awards
yeah sky, i answered you in the MP thread...it's me.

the first application didn't really bother me until later in the day when I started sweating at the gym. after 2 weeks or so, it stops hurting all together. but I wouldn't rate it a 9. to me it was more of a 3 or 4...more uncomfortable than actually painful.

biggjohn

Banned
Awards
For me the first time was a 9 as I used a load of cap after a shower. After that I would agree, it more like a 3.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Well it sounds like someting I might want to try, but in a little while. Thanks for the input guys, Ill make sure I have a leather strap to bite down on the first time, haha.

J Neath, sorry to repeat the question, that is just fecking awsome back definition and mass.

j_neatherlin

Awards
no worries bro. and thanks...but to be honest, in person my back doesn't appear as detailed. even in the hardcopy photograph it doesn't look as dry as it does on the computer.

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
First time is always the worst (and beware of shower run-off). I remember going heavy on the Cap HP and an hour later I was walking circles in my room in my boxers cursing my head off. If you want an "easier go" you can just use the regular Capzasin, which is 33% of HP's potency.

After a week the receptors start to desensitize and it doesn't even burn all that much.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
First time is always the worst (and beware of shower run-off). I remember going heavy on the Cap HP and an hour later I was walking circles in my room in my boxers cursing my head off. If you want an "easier go" you can just use the regular Capzasin, which is 33% of HP's potency.

After a week the receptors start to desensitize and it doesn't even burn all that much.
This sounds really interesting, Im definitely gonna have to try it, just to see what its like if nothing else. If I might ask your guys opinion, how does this sound?

1.Run 3 week SD cycle for a lean bulk, starts next week, im really excited
2.Run 3-4 weeks PCT, with slightly above maintenance calories
3.Run lipo and Cap with a slight calorie deficite for cutting along side and EC stack (EC is the greatest IMO), but I dont know how many weeks to do this, Im guess 3-4 weeks, could use some help with this though

I would like to put on a little lean mass, then get a little more cut, then in the winter start a six month bulk using ergomax and/or M1T. Basically Im want to put on mass and try and stay lean at the same time, the ultimate goal of everyone I think. I know its mosly about genetics and diet. My diet has been coming along pretty well, but I could use some improvement. Anyways, Im guess Im just looking for some advice from some people who know their stuff, thanks.

Last edited:

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
There are definitely numerous advantages to getting lean first and then bulking (provided one does not get so lean that system-wide anabolism does not start shutting down due to perceived starvation).

I think post-PCT you could cut for up to 6 weeks on E/C, although I might go with a little more than just E/C and Lipoderm/Cap if you're going to be starting out with a fair bit of 'droppable' weight on you.

j_neatherlin

Awards
does it matter if the cap is applied 2x/day or would once a day be enough?

Loki

Supplement Jester
Awards
  • Established
I would apply it at least twice/day. You could do as many as three or four but two is enough of a pain in the proverbial ass that I'm not sure additional applications would be worth it. Two per day is certainly effective.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
There are definitely numerous advantages to getting lean first and then bulking (provided one does not get so lean that system-wide anabolism does not start shutting down due to perceived starvation).

I think post-PCT you could cut for up to 6 weeks on E/C, although I might go with a little more than just E/C and Lipoderm/Cap if you're going to be starting out with a fair bit of 'droppable' weight on you.
Right now I think Im at about 14% BF. Im going to measure this and post new pics tomarrow in my log. I have thought about using clen for a post PCT cut before my big bulk, but I am still unsure of how I would use it. I have read alot, but need to read more before purchasing it with intent to use.
So when I use cap and lipo, I should apply each twice a day right? May I ask what you would advise for additional fat loss supplements, assuming I am around 13-14%BF, besides a kick ass diet and maybe some sesathin???