And the testers for our new stim are...!!

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, first off, a huge thank you to everyone who indicated interest, as always. This was really tough. All of you were great candidates. I sincerely wish I could pick all of you, but alas, we have limited resources. And I've already picked too many. Par is gonna' be irritated.

With that said, here are the testers-

Urban Monk
lonewolf0420
EasyEJL
rubberring
native
kjkriston
methusaleh
Mrjustin
UKStrength
stxnas
WeaponX1984

Congrats to all of you!

I need each of you to send me an email to [email protected] with your name and shipping address. The betas will be sent out to you within a week or so.

Once you get the beta, I want you to keep a journal here on AM.com in the appropriate "sponsored log" section. Update it at least twice a week, with your thoughts on mood, energy, appetite, and so forth. Also, take note of any leaning out/fat loss. Anything else you feel is relevant, comment on, as well.

Now this is important- start off with a LOW dose. This is a stimulant and you need to exercise good judgment while using it. Don't be an idiot and take too much.

Also, don't take any other stimulants while using it. All other stims should be stopped at least a few days before starting our beta.

And one more thing- the codename for this product is Vigilance. Feel free to use that when referencing it. Whether or not that will remain the name has yet to be determined, but for now, it's codename Vigilance.

Any questions or comments?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:head: My email is on its way!

Thanks Avant!

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh man. Always seem to miss out on all the testinG.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot for this opportunity! Email inbound...

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This should be bad ass guys! Can't wait to enjoy the ride. I have never used Alpha-Y but DSADE makes it sound unreal.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Congratulations, guys!

I had hoped at least one lady would make the tester short-list!

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Email sent! Im pumped, thanks for picking me! Will be sure to post up a detailed log once i get the product and can begin!

UKStrength

Cheers mate, look out for my email. Another beast of a log coming up! :)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm pretty interested to see how this works on my appetite. I like to use Stoked and Glycobol, but they make me so damn hungry all the time...this could work out quite well!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
I feel honored. Thanks for the opportunity Avant.

Email sent.

native

Awards
Patiently waiting for the beta. Thanks for the opportunity test your new product!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Patiently waiting for the beta. Thanks for the opportunity test your new product!
I was just thinking the same thing. Is there an ETA Savage? Just curious.....actually I am chomping at the bit....

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Bump for an ETA? Really looking forward to starting this....

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Hi, my name is Mike, and I'm a stimiholic. I have been stim free for two weeks, and anxiously awaiting my next fix from AR :)

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
pm'd him a few days ago with no response...hope all is well.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Straight from Savage:

"They'll be shipping in installments as they're completed. If they haven't
received any yet, they should come sometime this week or next."

There were more than anticipated from here and the other sites, which has put a slight delay in them shipping out.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Straight from Savage:

There were more than anticipated from here and the other sites, which has put a slight delay in them shipping out.
That's what I was hoping to here...thanks for the update.....now to go stare at my mailbox.......:ninja:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi, my name is Mike, and I'm a stimiholic. I have been stim free for two weeks, and anxiously awaiting my next fix from AR :)
LOL, I was just thinking today how I should have finished off my current stims...I've been hurting for the past week or so :frustrate

Straight from Savage:

Nice. Hopefully I get mine by this weekend...going to Tampa for the weekend for a bachelor party :D

...oh, and I just saw your final review. Nicely done!

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the slight delay y'all.

Rod explained the situation already.

Thanks for your patience.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just curious if ANY of the testers have received theirs yet...and if you have...any initial impressions?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
SO, I have still not received anything, just wondering if anyone of the testers on this board have received the BETAs for test? Approaching the end of the second week that they were supposed to ship. Just anxious and wondering if I am the only one.

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
SO, I have still not received anything, just wondering if anyone of the testers on this board have received the BETAs for test? Approaching the end of the second week that they were supposed to ship. Just anxious and wondering if I am the only one.
im still waiting patiently!

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nothing yet...my email didn't bounce so I am assuming all is well...

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cool, which strip clubs are you planning on hitting?

Sorry, just now getting back... :eek:

Strip clubs? They have those down there...

LOL...still waiting on the beta, but I'm sure it will be worth it. At least we all know that my receptors will be uber clean!!!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Does this supplement have any cortisol control?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^LOL...best emoticon ever!

Can't complain about something free though :D

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
^^^LOL...best emoticon ever!

Can't complain about something free though :D
Oh, I not complaining. I just found that emoticon, and had too use it.

I am still curious of this supplement has any cort blocker in it.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry, didn't mean to imply that you, or anybody else, was complaining :thumbsup:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, I not complaining. I just found that emoticon, and had too use it.

I am still curious of this supplement has any cort blocker in it.
No cort blocker in it. It's more of a stim/mood enhancement product.

IDK what the hold up is guys.

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
No cort blocker in it. It's more of a stim/mood enhancement product.

IDK what the hold up is guys.
Any indication of what/when to expect something? I mean Im glad to have been chosen to log this and really am looking forward to giving it a shot, I have just been holding off on getting some other things to run this relatively solo... but its been a month since testers were chosen... any estimated ETA on this?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any indication of what/when to expect something? I mean Im glad to have been chosen to log this and really am looking forward to giving it a shot, I have just been holding off on getting some other things to run this relatively solo... but its been a month since testers were chosen... any estimated ETA on this?
If you see something else you'd like to try, do it.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats been interesting is that although I haven't gone 100% stim free still, i've cut back a lot just to try and give it a clean shot when it shows, and i've survived :D

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^I was just thinking about that this morning!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
As was I, after reading that post. I'm not even using my Eviscerate.

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
If you see something else you'd like to try, do it.
I understand that, i wasnt saying i didnt want to log this, i was just asking in general... maybe ill just try to see what interactions should be avoided and then plan around that...

just curious.....

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand that, i wasnt saying i didnt want to log this, i was just asking in general... maybe ill just try to see what interactions should be avoided and then plan around that...

just curious.....
I haven't used this exact version, but I've used all of the components together and it is very smooth. I love Geranium and Alpha-Y and the combination of that is amazing.

The only thing I would say to avoid is high amounts of other direct stims, especially Y-HCl.

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
I haven't used this exact version, but I've used all of the components together and it is very smooth. I love Geranium and Alpha-Y and the combination of that is amazing.

The only thing I would say to avoid is high amounts of other direct stims, especially Y-HCl.
Alright that makes sense, i think the only other thing im gonna pick up is throw in some test booster of some sort... im still looking forward to giving some feedback on this.... hopefully itll show soon

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys, very sorry for those of you waiting.

I got word from Par that the rest are on their way.