And the testers for our new stim are...!!

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Guys, very sorry for those of you waiting.

I got word from Par that the rest are on their way.
Awesome, looking forward to it... any specifics you want us to log as in diet/training/etc or just whatever we would do normally?

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Still staring at my mailbox..........:ninja:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^LOL...that just reminded me of A Christmas Story when Ralphy was waiting for his Little Orphan Annie Decoder Ring :toofunny:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdA__2tKoIU"]YouTube - Be sure to drink your Ovaltine[/ame]

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey y'all,

If you haven't received yours yet, it's going out tomorrow.

And one more very important note-

Dosing.

A serving is technically 2.7 caps, so absolutely no more than three caps in a serving.

However- start off with ONE cap to asses your tolerance!!

I can't stress that enough. Exercise good judgement with this product.

UKStrength

Can't wait for this now :) Just ending my 1-T Tren run so the stims are playing a BIG role in maintaining strength!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got mine yesterday afternoon :D

I'll be posting up my thread in the next day or two.

Mrjustin

Mrjustin

Awards
I will be taking my first dose in the AM i hope...

yaya...
i like that it came in a plastic baggie...;)

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Was the final list of ingredients ever revealed?

native

Awards
Got mine today. Log starting soon. In terms of caffeine. Probably will take the beta with a cup of coffee in the AM.

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Fair Enough....waiting patiently, now i know i can use my pre-WO stuff if it is caffeine free...thats nice to know...

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you don't have it, it's on its way. The holiday last week messed up the timing of our shipments a little bit.

Also, I want to reiterate-

ONE CAPSULE a DAY to start off. For everyone. No exceptions. I don't care how badass you think you are or what kind of stim tolerance you have. Safety first.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many days do you suggest going at one cap before upping the dose? If/When taking two caps, should they be split X amount of hours apart or both together?

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Never mind, I just read back through the thread again..I had been following along on my cell and missed some parts of your post(s)...

Hey y'all,

If you haven't received yours yet, it's going out tomorrow.

And one more very important note-

Dosing.

A serving is technically 2.7 caps, so absolutely no more than three caps in a serving.

However- start off with ONE cap to asses your tolerance!!

I can't stress that enough. Exercise good judgement with this product.

Urban Monk

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your directions are somewhat confusing. You say 2.7 caps is technically a "serving."

1. Is this like HEAT where we take 3 "servings" a day, meaning we could work up to 9 caps a day?

2. Or did you mean, 3 caps total a day MAXIMUM?

3. Do you want us to combine this w/ caffeine, or just use this version? If so, how much caffeine?

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Received yesterday! Going to finish the "prelude" I drafted, then begin my log within the next couple days.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mine came, and one went right down :D

Just to be clear for the logging/journal, the ingredients are

Geranamine, Alpha-Y, Synephrine, Tyramine ?

and I dunno if its some extra crazy placebo effect, but within maybe 15 minutes of taking the first one libido skyrocketed. Odd, geranamine tends to have a little bit of the opposite effect on me, at least at high doses

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Still nothing yet. Have I been forgotten, lol?

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Still nothing yet. Have I been forgotten, lol?
Well, I havent recieved anything yet either... so I dont know... I know im on the east coast and im not sure where avant is stationed... im hoping I get it tomorrow............

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
still waiting here too.....patiently though.....

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
still waiting here too.....patiently though.....
Yeah, I'm trying to keep my patients. Just excited to try something new, and it will give me a good reason to clean up my food intake.

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm trying to keep my patients. Just excited to try something new, and it will give me a good reason to clean up my food intake.
Just checked the mail.........nothing.............:disappointed:

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your directions are somewhat confusing. You say 2.7 caps is technically a "serving."

1. Is this like HEAT where we take 3 "servings" a day, meaning we could work up to 9 caps a day?

2. Or did you mean, 3 caps total a day MAXIMUM?

3. Do you want us to combine this w/ caffeine, or just use this version? If so, how much caffeine?
3 caps a day, maximum.

Later on, after you determine how the product alone will affect you, you can try it in conjunction with a little caffeine. But here again, add caffeine in gradually.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
mine came, and one went right down :D

Just to be clear for the logging/journal, the ingredients are

Geranamine, Alpha-Y, Synephrine, Tyramine ?

and I dunno if its some extra crazy placebo effect, but within maybe 15 minutes of taking the first one libido skyrocketed. Odd, geranamine tends to have a little bit of the opposite effect on me, at least at high doses
Yep.

Geranamine, Alpha-Y, Synephrine, Tyramine

It's probably the alpha-y kicking your libido up.

BTW guys- for those who haven't gotten it yet, I figured out why. A shipment pickup was scheduled last week on the holiday, but of couse, the mailman never came and picked it up. Even the next day, like he's supposed to. Anyway, they'll be out to you next week.

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
Yep.

Geranamine, Alpha-Y, Synephrine, Tyramine

It's probably the alpha-y kicking your libido up.

BTW guys- for those who haven't gotten it yet, I figured out why. A shipment pickup was scheduled last week on the holiday, but of couse, the mailman never came and picked it up. Even the next day, like he's supposed to. Anyway, they'll be out to you next week.
Okay, Im looking forward to it and will be waiting semi-patiently!!! haha :rocketwhore:

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Nope, nothing yet. I'll just have to log it some other time.

UKStrength

Flipping heck I'm really desperate for mine now lads! :D Nothing yet...

WeaponX1984

WeaponX1984

Awards
  • Established
any update as to whether the remaining product went out?!

kjkriston

kjkriston

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
hmmm. that sucks but very understandable. This wonderful economy is ruining a lot of things for a lot people. Hope you guys still have a strong presence around the boards.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. We will.

Good news, everyone- they have all shipped out.