And the testers for our new stim are...!!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. I got mine yesterday afternoon

    I'll be posting up my thread in the next day or two.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  2. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    oh goody! that means probably tomorrow then!
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum
    •   
       


  3. I will be taking my first dose in the AM i hope...

    yaya...
    i like that it came in a plastic baggie...

  4. Was the final list of ingredients ever revealed?
    •   
       


  5. This is the caffeine free version.

  6. No Caffeine!
  7. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    still not in todays mail
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  8. Got mine today. Log starting soon. In terms of caffeine. Probably will take the beta with a cup of coffee in the AM.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage View Post
    This is the caffeine free version.
    Good to know, thank you sir!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  10. Fair Enough....waiting patiently, now i know i can use my pre-WO stuff if it is caffeine free...thats nice to know...

  11. If you don't have it, it's on its way. The holiday last week messed up the timing of our shipments a little bit.

    Also, I want to reiterate-

    ONE CAPSULE a DAY to start off. For everyone. No exceptions. I don't care how badass you think you are or what kind of stim tolerance you have. Safety first.

  12. YeSsss, Sir!

  13. Can't wait!

  14. How many days do you suggest going at one cap before upping the dose? If/When taking two caps, should they be split X amount of hours apart or both together?

    Thanks in advance!

    EDIT: Never mind, I just read back through the thread again..I had been following along on my cell and missed some parts of your post(s)...

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage View Post
    Hey y'all,

    If you haven't received yours yet, it's going out tomorrow.

    And one more very important note-

    Dosing.

    A serving is technically 2.7 caps, so absolutely no more than three caps in a serving.

    However- start off with ONE cap to asses your tolerance!!

    I can't stress that enough. Exercise good judgement with this product.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  15. Your directions are somewhat confusing. You say 2.7 caps is technically a "serving."

    1. Is this like HEAT where we take 3 "servings" a day, meaning we could work up to 9 caps a day?

    2. Or did you mean, 3 caps total a day MAXIMUM?

    3. Do you want us to combine this w/ caffeine, or just use this version? If so, how much caffeine?

  16. Received yesterday! Going to finish the "prelude" I drafted, then begin my log within the next couple days.
  17. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    mine came, and one went right down

    Just to be clear for the logging/journal, the ingredients are

    Geranamine, Alpha-Y, Synephrine, Tyramine ?

    and I dunno if its some extra crazy placebo effect, but within maybe 15 minutes of taking the first one libido skyrocketed. Odd, geranamine tends to have a little bit of the opposite effect on me, at least at high doses
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  18. Still nothing yet. Have I been forgotten, lol?

  19. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Still nothing yet. Have I been forgotten, lol?
    Well, I havent recieved anything yet either... so I dont know... I know im on the east coast and im not sure where avant is stationed... im hoping I get it tomorrow............

  20. still waiting here too.....patiently though.....

  21. Quote Originally Posted by kjkriston View Post
    still waiting here too.....patiently though.....
    Yeah, I'm trying to keep my patients. Just excited to try something new, and it will give me a good reason to clean up my food intake.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    Yeah, I'm trying to keep my patients. Just excited to try something new, and it will give me a good reason to clean up my food intake.
    Just checked the mail.........nothing.......... ...
  23. Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar

    ok, I started mine

    Vigilance sponsored log
    Animis Rep
    facebook.com/xAnimis
    animis.org/forum

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Urban Monk View Post
    Your directions are somewhat confusing. You say 2.7 caps is technically a "serving."

    1. Is this like HEAT where we take 3 "servings" a day, meaning we could work up to 9 caps a day?

    2. Or did you mean, 3 caps total a day MAXIMUM?

    3. Do you want us to combine this w/ caffeine, or just use this version? If so, how much caffeine?
    3 caps a day, maximum.

    Later on, after you determine how the product alone will affect you, you can try it in conjunction with a little caffeine. But here again, add caffeine in gradually.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    mine came, and one went right down

    Just to be clear for the logging/journal, the ingredients are

    Geranamine, Alpha-Y, Synephrine, Tyramine ?

    and I dunno if its some extra crazy placebo effect, but within maybe 15 minutes of taking the first one libido skyrocketed. Odd, geranamine tends to have a little bit of the opposite effect on me, at least at high doses
    Yep.

    Geranamine, Alpha-Y, Synephrine, Tyramine

    It's probably the alpha-y kicking your libido up.

    BTW guys- for those who haven't gotten it yet, I figured out why. A shipment pickup was scheduled last week on the holiday, but of couse, the mailman never came and picked it up. Even the next day, like he's supposed to. Anyway, they'll be out to you next week.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage View Post
    Yep.

    Geranamine, Alpha-Y, Synephrine, Tyramine

    It's probably the alpha-y kicking your libido up.

    BTW guys- for those who haven't gotten it yet, I figured out why. A shipment pickup was scheduled last week on the holiday, but of couse, the mailman never came and picked it up. Even the next day, like he's supposed to. Anyway, they'll be out to you next week.
    Okay, Im looking forward to it and will be waiting semi-patiently!!! haha

  27. Vigilance Beta Testing

    Got mine up today and back logged it from last week.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  28. Quote Originally Posted by WeaponX1984 View Post
    Okay, Im looking forward to it and will be waiting semi-patiently!!! haha
    I'm whit'cha brother.

  29. Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf0420 View Post
    I'm whit'cha brother.
    You get it yet?

    Did te second shipment go out?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 58
    Last Post: 07-21-2007, 09:32 PM
  2. stim x 2.0
    By poopypants in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-22-2007, 12:38 PM
Log in
Log in