Coming soon.......Formula X - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Coming soon.......Formula X

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

What Athletix Sports stacks do you want to see at Nutraplanet?

Let us know what stacks you want to see at Nutraplanet!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Formula x and division 1!
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Formula x and division 1!
    I wanna see the triple threat, all 3

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Was told Formula-X will be in this coming week as well.

5. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  145 lbs.

Like On Friday or... ?
    Ive been waiting for weeks !!
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainJoe View Post
    Like On Friday or... ?
    Ive been waiting for weeks !!

TitaniumXL by next Tuesday and Formula-X by next friday, we weren't expecting Formula-X to be shipping out next week so were happy everything will be in stock soon.

7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    TitaniumXL by next Tuesday and Formula-X by next friday, we weren't expecting Formula-X to be shipping out next week so were happy everything will be in stock soon.
    Sounds good.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

I can't say I've ever been so excited to see a product come out lately. Admantium was legit as it is, then you go and add the bcaa's and it becomes an anabolic monster. Flavor is rocking too. Can't go wrong with pink lemonade at all and a DAA product that doesn't make my guts churn is pure win.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by owenz View Post
    I can't say I've ever been so excited to see a product come out lately. Admantium was legit as it is, then you go and add the bcaa's and it becomes an anabolic monster. Flavor is rocking too. Can't go wrong with pink lemonade at all and a DAA product that doesn't make my guts churn is pure win.
    It's going to be the most effective recovery product on the market for the price.

10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

Its so close, I can taste it. And by that I mean the extraordinarily great pink lemonade flavor. Lol
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Its so close, I can taste it. And by that I mean the extraordinarily great pink lemonade flavor. Lol
    I know right! First time I tried Adamantium I was like as if a supplement can taste this good. I can't wait for Formula-X, this is going to be one hell of a unique one of a kind product, Test booster + pre-workout + ultimate recovery product= Formula-X

12. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  192 lbs.

First few scoops of admantium were always preworkout but as the tub progressed I enjoyed taking it at night before bed. It was like having a treat before bed. Also in hopes that the LCLT would metabolize some fatty deposits while I sleep. Lol
    Athletix Representative
    ALL NATURAL, ALL POWERFUL!
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

First few scoops of admantium were always preworkout but as the tub progressed I enjoyed taking it at night before bed. It was like having a treat before bed. Also in hopes that the LCLT would metabolize some fatty deposits while I sleep. Lol
    On non-training days I like to take it pre-bed, now a lot of people think NAT can't be taken pre-bed because of the aggression/energy boost, but Tyrosine actually is converted to L-Dopa, then to dopamine, then to Norepinephrine so what I notice is that it seems to calm you unless you get amped up and your body feels the need to make more NE, it will utilize it. The rate limiting step in NE synthesis is not tyrosine it is actually an enzyme.

14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Anyday now this bad boy is gonna be in stock

15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Who Wants to Log Formula-X??? GET IN HERE!!!

Looking for Formula-X Loggers!!!

16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

wtf lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. My formula!
    By luke1984 in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-06-2007, 03:54 PM
  2. My formula
    By Bigt5424 in forum Custom Capsule
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-01-2007, 04:34 AM
  3. How's RPN's-NO-oxidant type formula coming?
    By nvr2loud in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-10-2007, 09:12 PM
  4. How's RPN's-NO-oxidant type formula coming?
    By nvr2loud in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 09:29 AM