Coming soon.......Formula X

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm guessing it's anabolic aminos in compressed tab form.

Now that I'm way off JD, tell us what it really is before I start making silly guesses...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm guessing it's anabolic aminos in compressed tab form.

Now that I'm way off JD, tell us what it really is before I start making silly guesses...
The answer is 1 post behind ya buddy;)

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm slow on Tuesdays...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Adamantium is now becoming FormulaX! The dose for Adamantium was 1 scoop. What will the dose be for the new FormulaX and how much 8:1:1 BCAA per serving?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Athletix lets the secret out in this thread!

I posted the stack together with Formula-X, so you should be able to put it together;)

KICKASS! DAA, LCLT and 8:1:1 BCAAs?!
Formula-X
1 scoop per serving- 30 servings

DAA- 3g
LCLT- 2g
NAT- 700mg
BCAA's- 5g (8:1:1)

Adamantium is now becoming FormulaX! The dose for Adamantium was 1 scoop. What will the dose be for the new FormulaX and how much 8:1:1 BCAA per serving?
Yup:) 5g of BCAA's added into the Formula, 8:1:1 Ratio ;)

Holy cow I did not see that coming, damn now I have to buy it.
aha I made good hints through it, I told everyone they know this product a little better then they think, also the picture of the tub looks just like Adamantium on the homepage :)

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Athletix lets the secret out in this thread!

I posted the stack together with Formula-X, so you should be able to put it together;)

Formula-X
1 scoop per serving- 30 servings

DAA- 3g
LCLT- 2g
NAT- 700mg
BCAA's- 5g (8:1:1)

Yup:) 5g of BCAA's added into the Formula, 8:1:1 Ratio ;)

aha I made good hints through it, I told everyone they know this product a little better then they think, also the picture of the tub looks just like Adamantium on the homepage :)
Very nice, once it goes on sale I'm picking up two.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is Forumla-X some throwback to Weapon-X, with Adamantium in it???

CaptainJoe

Awards
Could this possibly be used alone as an efficitive Pre-WO?
I know no Logs have been done but simply on the DAA (3g) & (2g)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could this possibly be used alone as an efficitive Pre-WO?
I know no Logs have been done but simply on the DAA (3g) & (2g)
There is tons of logs, Formula-X is the new improved Adamantium, only difference is we added BCAA's to Formula-X. Right now they have a huge Adamantium sale for $22.95 a tub at Nutraplanet.

Here is the feedback on Adamantium http://anabolicminds.com/forum/athletix-sports/177452-athletix-sports-logs.html#post2908065

It's a great pre-workout, everyone who has used this comments on how great this is pre-workout, much better pre-workout then anyone expected. DAA/LCLT combo works great and NAT just tops it off for the pre-workout aggression/drive boost.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it staying as pink lemonade?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ran out of Flying Ninja Monkey Tears?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
UPDATE ON NEW PRODUCTS Formula-X and TitaniumXL
Ok guys the first batch of everything sold out and the second batch had manufacturing problems, we are working to resolve them and we aren't too far away, we apologize for the inconvenience, we promise we will make it up to everyone with a big sale and more promos!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was told Formula-X will be in this coming week as well.

CaptainJoe

Awards
Like On Friday or... ?
Ive been waiting for weeks !!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like On Friday or... ?
Ive been waiting for weeks !!

TitaniumXL by next Tuesday and Formula-X by next friday, we weren't expecting Formula-X to be shipping out next week so were happy everything will be in stock soon.

owenz

owenz

Awards
I can't say I've ever been so excited to see a product come out lately. Admantium was legit as it is, then you go and add the bcaa's and it becomes an anabolic monster. Flavor is rocking too. Can't go wrong with pink lemonade at all and a DAA product that doesn't make my guts churn is pure win.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't say I've ever been so excited to see a product come out lately. Admantium was legit as it is, then you go and add the bcaa's and it becomes an anabolic monster. Flavor is rocking too. Can't go wrong with pink lemonade at all and a DAA product that doesn't make my guts churn is pure win.
It's going to be the most effective recovery product on the market for the price.

owenz

owenz

Awards
Its so close, I can taste it. And by that I mean the extraordinarily great pink lemonade flavor. Lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its so close, I can taste it. And by that I mean the extraordinarily great pink lemonade flavor. Lol
I know right! First time I tried Adamantium I was like as if a supplement can taste this good. I can't wait for Formula-X, this is going to be one hell of a unique one of a kind product, Test booster + pre-workout + ultimate recovery product= Formula-X

owenz

owenz

Awards
First few scoops of admantium were always preworkout but as the tub progressed I enjoyed taking it at night before bed. It was like having a treat before bed. Also in hopes that the LCLT would metabolize some fatty deposits while I sleep. Lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First few scoops of admantium were always preworkout but as the tub progressed I enjoyed taking it at night before bed. It was like having a treat before bed. Also in hopes that the LCLT would metabolize some fatty deposits while I sleep. Lol
On non-training days I like to take it pre-bed, now a lot of people think NAT can't be taken pre-bed because of the aggression/energy boost, but Tyrosine actually is converted to L-Dopa, then to dopamine, then to Norepinephrine so what I notice is that it seems to calm you unless you get amped up and your body feels the need to make more NE, it will utilize it. The rate limiting step in NE synthesis is not tyrosine it is actually an enzyme.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyday now this bad boy is gonna be in stock :D