Coming soon.......Formula X

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Postworkout recovery product. iBCAAs


  2. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Postworkout recovery product. iBCAAs
    Nope

    If I had to pick a time I would def use Formula-X pre-workout........
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Nope

    If I had to pick a time I would def use Formula-X pre-workout........
    Man that was a big clue. So you have 2 testboosters in your lineup presently...

    It is a preworkout product.

    Per serving:
    5g BCAAs
    100mg Caffeine
    1g LCLT
    2g AAKG
    500mg NAT

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Man that was a big clue. So you have 2 testboosters in your lineup presently...

    It is a preworkout product.

    Per serving:
    5g BCAAs
    100mg Caffeine
    1g LCLT
    2g AAKG
    500mg NAT
    Not even close! Well maybe the smallest bit
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  5. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Not even close! Well maybe the smallest bit
    Damn lol. Everyday product then:

    BCAAs
    Creatine
    Beta-alanine
    LCLT

    OR

    BCAA Nitrates
    •   
       


  6. BCAA Nitrates
    Beta-Alanine
    3,3-dimethyl
    Vinpocetine
    Huperzine

    and some crazy amphetamine **** lol
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  7. It's your fat burner / energy product. Aminos like the ones that were in Slim Xtreme, right. Probably not the meth though, but hopefully plenty strong!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    It's your fat burner / energy product. Aminos like the ones that were in Slim Xtreme, right. Probably not the meth though, but hopefully plenty strong!
    Wait....What??
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  9. ^^Read post above it. I was going on a rant. But definitely BCAA and 1-2 nootropics. Possibly a mild stim.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  10. Bump. more info please JD!

  11. He's not going to respond because I GOT IT RIGHT!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  12. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Athlet...12321375465911


    We are doing a facebook draw in 3 days!! Go to the Facebook page, "Like" it and comment on the facebook draw post I just put up, just read the comment! Winner will get Titanium or Adamantium, whatever you want
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    He's not going to respond because I GOT IT RIGHT!
    8:1:1
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  14. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    8:1:1
    See, I keep baiting you with my obviously wrong responses and ****y attitude, and I get the info! LOL!

    Kidding, I'm totally clueless!!!
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  15. I like the ratio!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    See, I keep baiting you with my obviously wrong responses and ****y attitude, and I get the info! LOL!

    Kidding, I'm totally clueless!!!
    lol will this be in pill form?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  17. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Athlet...12321375465911


    We are doing a facebook draw in 3 days!! Go to the Facebook page, "Like" it and comment on the facebook draw post I just put up, just read the comment! Winner will get Titanium or Adamantium, whatever you want
    Bump for Facebook draw

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    lol will this be in pill form?
    It will be powdered and not pill form
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  18. Nice, flavored?
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218

  19. Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Nice, flavored?
    Yes and the taste is amazing!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  20. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    It will be powdered and not pill form
    Good, i have enough pills in my cut as is. I feel like a geriatric ICU patient.
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

  21. Pills for the thrills.

  22. Everyone will see Formula-X in 2 weeks! We should have much more info up in the next week
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  23. Will some of us be tasting it in 1-2 weeks?
    NeedToBuildMuscle Representative / PowerChews Representative
    AgeForce Representative - www.ageforce.com for hGH Patches!
    Send me a PM with any questions about products & discount codes

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Milas View Post
    Will some of us be tasting it in 1-2 weeks?
    aha we will do a promo for it! Also a sale....plus will get some loggers

    Same with Division 1
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  25. See this is what has me curious...

    "Division I can be used along with fantastic results but by stacking a “total testosterone” boosting agent such as Formula X or Titanium XL you can maximize the level of free testosterone available."

    Another testbooster huh? Should be almost ready for release.

    "Hardcore Testosterone Boosting and Recovery: 
Division I + Titanium XL + Formula X"

    Hmm testboosting and recovery... Can't wait
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New DTH formula coming soon?
    By Mars1107 in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-05-2009, 06:11 PM
  2. How's RPN's-NO-oxidant type formula coming?
    By nvr2loud in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-10-2007, 10:12 PM
  3. How's RPN's-NO-oxidant type formula coming?
    By nvr2loud in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-10-2007, 10:29 AM
Log in
Log in