Athletix Sports Presents "Division 1"

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Athletix Sports Presents "Division 1"




    Coming Soon......

    Core Nutritionals Representative


  2. Still not informative :P

  3. Quote Originally Posted by jtterrible View Post
    Still not informative :P
    LOL

    I don't think anyone will guess this one lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative
    •   
       


  4. Hmmm. Single ingredient or more? and

    HOW soon? lol

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Hawk View Post
    Hmmm. Single ingredient or more? and

    HOW soon? lol
    Not sure if I can give any clues out just yet that will be for the promo when the time comes

    It should be about 4 weeks until Division 1 is available
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  6. I will say it has 120 capsules and no proprietary blend
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  7. Saw this on fb this morning. Was hoping to come on here & read all about it! Oh well...
    SEMPER FI!!

  8. well by the title I would assume it is quite compliant
    Official Get Diesel Representative
    PM me with any questions

  9. non-hormonal?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    well by the title I would assume it is quite compliant
    Yah, I think I could come up with a list of what's NOT in it! lol

  11. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    well by the title I would assume it is quite compliant
    LOL I was thinking the same.

  12. division 1? hmmm...well reggie bush's fam made bank in divison 1, cam newton's dad got paid....they are talking about paying athletes....if i purchase this product...does my grandmother get a house or something?

  13. Only a weekend warrior now but can't wait to see what you guys have come up with.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  14. Can't wait! This will be another top-notch product, I can sense it

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    division 1? hmmm...well reggie bush's fam made bank in divison 1, cam newton's dad got paid....they are talking about paying athletes....if i purchase this product...does my grandmother get a house or something?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  16. Interested to seeing what this is.

    I am almost positive you cannot put a trademark on Division 1... otherwise every large university would be infringing already.
    The Historic PES Legend

  17. A free ride to Duke Uni? I'm in.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    well by the title I would assume it is quite compliant
    You are correct
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  19. I really like titanium. Please tell me its not a stimulant or pre-workout product. There are so many products in that category its ridiculous.

  20. It says nothing about what it does :P .. Will this make my penis grow 6" in 4 weeks?

  21. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I really like titanium. Please tell me its not a stimulant or pre-workout product. There are so many products in that category its ridiculous.
    I can't answer everyones questions just yet, but I will be nice and let everyone know it's not a stim. Thats all I can say for now
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  22. So It may do that?

  23. Quote Originally Posted by jtterrible View Post
    So It may do that?
    lol, don't think Athletix is looking to make that kind of product, sorry lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  24. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    lol, don't think Athletix is looking to make that kind of product, sorry lol
    Well idk what this is.. It just has a cool sounding name.. I can't rule that out..

  25. I doubt it's a preworkout. I do agree that the market is "flooded" witht them.

    Probably single ingredient.

    Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    *snip*
    ModernLats: Not as of right now but I am thinking of doing another single ingredient product that I will mention soon!

  26. I cannot wait for this.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by jtterrible View Post
    It says nothing about what it does :P .. Will this make my penis grow 6" in 4 weeks?
    In for some penis growth!!!

    RECOVERBRO



  28. what? so this will make my winky grow? nice :-)

  29. LoL @ the winky post

    Seriously though, in for teh infoz
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  30. Quote Originally Posted by eddiejerom View Post
    what? so this will make my winky grow? nice :-)
    No, that's their other supplement: Pac 10

    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  31. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    No, that's their other supplement: Pac 10

    pac 10 omg lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  32. Yeah, that was pretty freaking funny!

    Now we need something serious to counter-balance that post. I think product information on Division I will suffice
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    In for info, since JD had to call me out in the other thread and make me look stupid...lol
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  34. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    In for info, since JD had to call me out in the other thread and make me look stupid...lol
    Thats what you get for going to Hawii for 2 weeks
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  35. well without the product info.. I think it's safe to assume that this product will in fact grow our "winkies" 6 inches or more in 4 weeks.

  36. Quote Originally Posted by jtterrible View Post
    well without the product info.. I think it's safe to assume that this product will in fact grow our "winkies" 6 inches or more in 4 weeks.
    So this would give you a 7 inch winkie then??
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  37. How bout Big 12?
    SEMPER FI!!

  38. That isnt a "1" it's an "L" but lowercase.

    Everyone will still call it Division 1 though.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  39. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    That isnt a "1" it's an "L" but lowercase.

    Everyone will still call it Division 1 though.
    lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  40. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    So this would give you a 7 inch winkie then??
    well whatever your wife told you about me so you can sleep at night.. as long as you stopped waking up screaming so she couldn't sleep.. cuz then she kept calling me and I couldn't sleep..
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Athletix Sports "Adamantium" reviews. Post yours up!!
    By Trauma1 in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 02:19 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 06:32 PM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 01:46 PM
Log in
Log in