Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
So this is pure 3,4-divanillyltetrahydrofuran?..if so what percentage range?

Thanks

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the % concentration of the nettle?

biopole

Awards
wasnt the old activate 4 servings per day of 400mg or were the capsule of the old activate 300mg?

biopole

Awards
Most people have said that the original activate was hands down the best product that DS made, naturally of course.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
anything that jd stands behind is gtg, imo.
Thanks Tom!

I'm loving the Athletix line up, no prop-blends are great, no formula change ever month, same great products with sick prices!

More is to come from Athletix Sports!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Tom!

I'm loving the Athletix line up, no prop-blends are great, no formula change ever month, same great products with sick prices!

I despise formula changes without the customer being made blatantly aware of it. In my opinion the customer shouldn't have to ask which version they have. It is no wonder reviews vary when you look at how many times some supplements change over the years.

One reason I didn't buy a certain pre workout product when it went on sale recently. I had no idea which version had been receiving the positive praise.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks Tom!

glad you are with a company you can stand behind!!!

NxtGenCowboy

NxtGenCowboy

Awards
JD - Seems like a found a great company.. Looking forward to trying this out.. soon as this "other" stuff is gone ... lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I despise formula changes without the customer being made blatantly aware of it. In my opinion the customer shouldn't have to ask which version they have. It is no wonder reviews vary when you look at how many times some supplements change over the years.

One reason I didn't buy a certain pre workout product when it went on sale recently. I had no idea which version had been receiving the positive praise.
I hear ya, seeing a pre-workout change the ingredient profile drastically 3 times in 6 months is unreal, with out informing anyone! with the prop-blends looking the same! thats why I'll stick with companies like Athletix, PES, Muscle Feast and Nutraplanet bulk powders.

glad you are with a company you can stand behind!!!
Damn right brotha!

JD - Seems like a found a great company.. Looking forward to trying this out.. soon as this "other" stuff is gone ... lol
O yaaaaaaa :D

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I may have missed an update, but did D1 and T XL ship yet?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They have shipped to Nutraplanet and to Athletix, we should get them in before Friday, once we get them we will ship them out the same day.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hope they come with a complimentary bowl of candy ;)

:yumyum:

:rofl: