Athletix Sports Presents "Division 1"

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. I cannot wait for this.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by jtterrible View Post
    It says nothing about what it does :P .. Will this make my penis grow 6" in 4 weeks?
    In for some penis growth!!!

    RECOVERBRO


    •   
       


  3. what? so this will make my winky grow? nice :-)

  4. LoL @ the winky post

    Seriously though, in for teh infoz
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by eddiejerom View Post
    what? so this will make my winky grow? nice :-)
    No, that's their other supplement: Pac 10

    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    No, that's their other supplement: Pac 10

    pac 10 omg lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  7. Yeah, that was pretty freaking funny!

    Now we need something serious to counter-balance that post. I think product information on Division I will suffice
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    In for info, since JD had to call me out in the other thread and make me look stupid...lol
    Thats what you get for going to Hawii for 2 weeks
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  9. well without the product info.. I think it's safe to assume that this product will in fact grow our "winkies" 6 inches or more in 4 weeks.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by jtterrible View Post
    well without the product info.. I think it's safe to assume that this product will in fact grow our "winkies" 6 inches or more in 4 weeks.
    So this would give you a 7 inch winkie then??
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  11. How bout Big 12?
    SEMPER FI!!

  12. That isnt a "1" it's an "L" but lowercase.

    Everyone will still call it Division 1 though.
    BODY PERFORMANCE SOLUTIONS REP
    Sustain Alpha is back!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy View Post
    That isnt a "1" it's an "L" but lowercase.

    Everyone will still call it Division 1 though.
    lol
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  14. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    So this would give you a 7 inch winkie then??
    well whatever your wife told you about me so you can sleep at night.. as long as you stopped waking up screaming so she couldn't sleep.. cuz then she kept calling me and I couldn't sleep..

  15. Quote Originally Posted by jtterrible View Post
    well whatever your wife told you about me so you can sleep at night.. as long as you stopped waking up screaming so she couldn't sleep.. cuz then she kept calling me and I couldn't sleep..
    Well, when she is done sucking the life out of you send her back home!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  16. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Well, when she is done sucking the life out of you send her back home!
    you can say that again

  17. Quote Originally Posted by jtterrible View Post
    you can say that again
    Well,with your size issue that shouldn't take very long.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  18. Sorry for the hijack JD. Return to topic now!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  19. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Sorry for the hijack JD. Return to topic now!
    lol This is about Division 1! Not about wifes LOL, they should be kept far away from supplement topics
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  20. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    lol This is about Division 1! Not about wifes LOL, they should be kept far away from supplement topics
    Any more updates

  21. Quote Originally Posted by NxtGenCowboy View Post
    Any more updates
    Not yet, we should be doing another promo next week and sometime after that I should have some more info
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  22. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Not yet, we should be doing another promo next week and sometime after that I should have some more info
    promo.....tell me more!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  23. Sub'd 4nfo
    PHF Rep


  24. BIG 10!

    OH-Muthafukin-IO!!!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Athletix Sports "Adamantium" reviews. Post yours up!!
    By Trauma1 in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-31-2011, 02:19 AM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 06:32 PM
  3. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 02-28-2011, 01:46 PM
Log in
Log in