What should Athletix Sports' next product be?

What should the next product be at Athletix Sports?

• Instantized BCAA's

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • No BS, to the point, Preworkout

Votes: 28 53.8%
  • Fat Burner

Votes: 12 23.1%

• Total voters
Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What do you guys want us to bring out next? As always we will stand by our pledge to never use a proprietary blend, always post COA's, and keep prices as low as we possibly can without going bankrupt ;).

If you think it should be something other than above let us know.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
My vote went for preworkout, there are plenty of good BCAA products out already IMHO but I would like to see what kind of preworkout and what kind of fat burner you're talking about.

I personally like caffeine free preworkouts and fat burners.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I voted for the BCAAs.

If you can make a product that's somewhere between the range of 4:1:1 and 8:1:1 that includes sustamine and doesn't cost an arm and a leg, I'd very much be game for that.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BCAAs has my support.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
bump. any idea what product you guys are leaning to?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I vote pre-workout and here is why: too many prop blends that are under-dosed. Basically, what the market lacks is a pre-workout that has a full serving of creatine nitrate, LCLT, Beta Alanine (>3 grams), citrulline malate (>5 grams) and a stim complex that has nootropic focus with some (< 150 mg caffeine) stims. Stims that come to mind: 1,3 dimethyl in a small amount like 25 mg and some methyl-synephrine. Keep that aspect of it simple. Add a HIGH dose of B vitamins and make sure to include sulbutiamine as one of the B-vitamins. Lot's of l-tyrosine for focus and the rest is up to you. No proprietary blend either, do it right and list what's in there.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I vote pre-workout and here is why: too many prop blends that are under-dosed. Basically, what the market lacks is a pre-workout that has a full serving of creatine nitrate, LCLT, Beta Alanine (>3 grams), citrulline malate (>5 grams) and a stim complex that has nootropic focus with some (< 150 mg caffeine) stims. Stims that come to mind: 1,3 dimethyl in a small amount like 25 mg and some methyl-synephrine. Keep that aspect of it simple. Add a HIGH dose of B vitamins and make sure to include sulbutiamine as one of the B-vitamins. Lot's of l-tyrosine for focus and the rest is up to you. No proprietary blend either, do it right and list what's in there.
I like your line of thinking. I Like cellucors new Pre-workout product but I'd like to see something similar but with LCLT or PLCAR, maybe a healthier dose of vitamin c, caffeine free would be nice and more creatine nitrate would be great too.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Fat burner - being 'fairly' stim sensitive it would be great to see a fat burner with the stim ingredients not listed in a proprietary blend.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I "would" be leaning towards a fat burner if I can find a good mix of ingredients that makes sense but with the FDA being the way that they are it is getting harder and harder to do things. The biggest draw for any of our products including that one would be no prop blend and you know you are getting quality stuff, COA's and everything.

With that being said it would be easier for me to put together a good preworkout it is just a very saturated market and very difficult to sell sometimes because with no prop blend and a lot of high quality ingredients in high amounts things get more expensive. It is easy for other companies to show 80 ingredients in a 5g dose but if I showed 5 ingredients in a 5g dose some people think they are getting cheated.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I "would" be leaning towards a fat burner if I can find a good mix of ingredients that makes sense but with the FDA being the way that they are it is getting harder and harder to do things. The biggest draw for any of our products including that one would be no prop blend and you know you are getting quality stuff, COA's and everything.

With that being said it would be easier for me to put together a good preworkout it is just a very saturated market and very difficult to sell sometimes because with no prop blend and a lot of high quality ingredients in high amounts things get more expensive. It is easy for other companies to show 80 ingredients in a 5g dose but if I showed 5 ingredients in a 5g dose some people think they are getting cheated.
Both of those points being unfortunate. Hype advertising and secrets sell; it's sad to say. And from a business perspective, I can definitely understand and respect not wanting to venture into that only to put out a stellar product that doesn't sell just because the market is ignorant (my mind jumps to all the great TV shows that never survived; not because they weren't good, simply because the ratings weren't what they needed to be for the pay off).

Best of luck in whatever you choose for sure.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established

It ain't easy being green. ~Kermit the Frog

Competition is gonna be tough either way both for fat burners and preworkouts. I feel your company appeals to the more educated consumer, just keep pumping out quality products with no prop blends and i think you'll do fine. I've had to learn through trial and error that "simple" ingredient profiles and proper doses is the only way I get real RESULTS.

As far as preworkouts go... there isn't a stim free creatine nitrate one yet! Which i would totally be down to buy monthly and I'm sure there are plenty of others.

1500mg creatine nitrate
1500mg Beta-Alanine
1000mg LCLT
250mg-1g Vitamin C
just add whatever else you would think synergistic and make it one scoop a serving w/ 30 servings or take out the BA and make it caps. Either way make it now! haha :fingersx:

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
when's adamantium coming in stock? I want to run this at the end of my winter cycle. I like to support companies that are "doing the right thing" and putting out quality formulas/products.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It ain't easy being green. ~Kermit the Frog

Competition is gonna be tough either way both for fat burners and preworkouts. I feel your company appeals to the more educated consumer, just keep pumping out quality products with no prop blends and i think you'll do fine. I've had to learn through trial and error that "simple" ingredient profiles and proper doses is the only way I get real RESULTS.

As far as preworkouts go... there isn't a stim free creatine nitrate one yet! Which i would totally be down to buy monthly and I'm sure there are plenty of others.

1500mg creatine nitrate
1500mg Beta-Alanine
1000mg LCLT
250mg-1g Vitamin C
just add whatever else you would think synergistic and make it one scoop a serving w/ 30 servings or take out the BA and make it caps. Either way make it now! haha :fingersx:
This would be great, just some mono in a addition to the CN and you are golden.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
when's adamantium coming in stock? I want to run this at the end of my winter cycle. I like to support companies that are "doing the right thing" and putting out quality formulas/products.
I should know something by today hopefully, weather and everything has really slowed things down where I get this manufactured!

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Just tossing it out there, but a nicely flavored Casein hydro/Whey hydrolysate blend with extra leucine would be an awesome basic product I'd use all the time.
Nice!

I should know something by today hopefully, weather and everything has really slowed things down where I get this manufactured!
Understood, the weather where I'm at has been crazy too.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great discussions in here, what does everyone want to see next from Athletix?

princevince

Awards
  • Established
SOMETHING SIMULAR TO PHYTOSERMS-347 AND HCGHENERATE, pardon the caps,lol

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SOMETHING SIMULAR TO PHYTOSERMS-347 AND HCGHENERATE, pardon the caps,lol
Well we have a product already that has Testofen and other goodies in it. The bulbine is a tricky supplement to get into right now, seems like some good, but also some bad reviews with bulbine products, seems like a 50/50 thing, we want to make sure majority of everyone will respond to the product.

princevince

Awards
  • Established
Well we have a product already that has Testofen and other goodies in it. The bulbine is a tricky supplement to get into right now, seems like some good, but also some bad reviews with bulbine products, seems like a 50/50 thing, we want to make sure majority of everyone will respond to the product.
GOTCHA

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I voted pre-workout as well. I think the pre-workout market is a tough one to stand out in, but for me personally, it's the supplement I remain the most loyal to if it's a good one.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I voted pre-workout as well. I think the pre-workout market is a tough one to stand out in, but for me personally, it's the supplement I remain the most loyal to if it's a good one.
I agree I'd love to see Athletix come out with a pre-workout, plus it would be no prop-blends so you would know what your really getting, instead of these 5g prop blend scoops in all these pre-workouts that are just packed with caffeine and 1'3 dime.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree I'd love to see Athletix come out with a pre-workout, plus it would be no prop-blends so you would know what your really getting, instead of these 5g prop blend scoops in all these pre-workouts that are just packed with caffeine and 1'3 dime.
If Athletix can build off of Omega Flashover and update it with some goodies and higher doses of key ingredients, that would be money. Things like Agmatine instead of AAKG, MCC instead of creatine mono, a large dose of Acetyl-L-tyrosine and stims just enough to get you going. I think an excellent pre-workout should only be 5-8 ingredients and dosed high on the actives. Stims should almost be low enough to leave something to be desired as they aren't going to make or break your workout. :32:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If Athletix can build off of Omega Flashover and update it with some goodies and higher doses of key ingredients, that would be money. Things like Agmatine instead of AAKG, MCC instead of creatine mono, a large dose of Acetyl-L-tyrosine and stims just enough to get you going. I think an excellent pre-workout should only be 5-8 ingredients and dosed high on the actives. Stims should almost be low enough to leave something to be desired as they aren't going to make or break your workout. :32:
I'm pretty much feeling the same way as you, I'd love to see many of the ingredients you mentioned, something like this?

Citruline Malate- 5 grams
Beta-Alanine- 4g
MCC-3g
Taurine-2g
Acetyl-L-tyrosine- 400mg
CordyCeps
Caffeine- 150mg
Theophylline
Sulbutiamine

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm pretty much feeling the same way as you, I'd love to see many of the ingredients you mentioned, something like this?

Agmatine Sulfate- 1g
Beta-Alanine- 4g
MCC-3g
Taurine-2g
Acetyl-L-tyrosine- 400mg
CordyCeps
Caffeine- 150mg
Theophylline
Sulbutiamine
1,3 dime and thiazimine

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The only thing with agmatine is it overlaps with what Adamantium does so you would be wasting the ingredient if you were to stack them. Not saying you had to of course but that is why I didn't use it in Adamantium.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Coming Soon......

Speaking of our next product........;)

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The only thing with agmatine is it overlaps with what Adamantium does so you would be wasting the ingredient if you were to stack them. Not saying you had to of course but that is why I didn't use it in Adamantium.
You can ditch it in place of citrulline malate, I was just speaking from my crazy ideal image in my brain. The formula JD posted above is excellent and the sulbutiamine in it is even better!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1,3 dime and thiazimine
With sulbut, theophylline and caffeine IMO those may not be adventageous. If anything else is added stim wise, it would just be so strong that many would not be able to take it. Some of us aren't as stim tolerant as you BigT, even I can't play in the league you do! :yup:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can ditch it in place of citrulline malate, I was just speaking from my crazy ideal image in my brain. The formula JD posted above is excellent and the sulbutiamine in it is even better!
Thanks! Ya I think a formula something like the one I posted would be a killer seller :bigok:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
With sulbut, theophylline and caffeine IMO those may not be adventageous. If anything else is added stim wise, it would just be so strong that many would not be able to take it. Some of us aren't as stim tolerant as you BigT, even I can't play in the league you do! :yup:
yeah....i do love my stims.:yup:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! Ya I think a formula something like the one I posted would be a killer seller :bigok:
send me a bottle and i will let you know, lol.:newangel:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anyone else have any thoughts on what they would like to see us come out with next?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So it is true that Agmatine negates the use of DAA?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
A cheap, cost effective instantized Leucine. 1:0:0 Everything else just gets in my way. :thumbsup:

Throw some flavoring in there so it doesn't take like liquid death and you've got a winner.

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established

1500mg creatine nitrate
1500mg Beta-Alanine
1000mg LCLT
250mg-1g Vitamin C
I would buy a product similar to this :yup:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stimulants=bad.
Could always make a non stim:)

A cheap, cost effective instantized Leucine. 1:0:0 Everything else just gets in my way. :thumbsup:

Throw some flavoring in there so it doesn't take like liquid death and you've got a winner.
Not sure if it's possible to make Leucine taste good lol

I would buy a product similar to this :yup:
MuscleFeast already has a product pretty much just like that.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Not sure if it's possible to make Leucine taste good lol
Wouldn't hurt my feeling if it were unflavored. A cost effective instantized Leucine is missing from the market.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Beta-Alanine- 4g
MCC-3g
Taurine-2g
Acetyl-L-tyrosine- 400mg
CordyCeps
Caffeine- 150mg
Theophylline
Sulbutiamine

This looks quite nice to me!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay