Poll: What should the next product be at Athletix Sports?

What should Athletix Sports' next product be?

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I voted pre-workout as well. I think the pre-workout market is a tough one to stand out in, but for me personally, it's the supplement I remain the most loyal to if it's a good one.
    I agree I'd love to see Athletix come out with a pre-workout, plus it would be no prop-blends so you would know what your really getting, instead of these 5g prop blend scoops in all these pre-workouts that are just packed with caffeine and 1'3 dime.
    Core Nutritionals Representative


  2. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I agree I'd love to see Athletix come out with a pre-workout, plus it would be no prop-blends so you would know what your really getting, instead of these 5g prop blend scoops in all these pre-workouts that are just packed with caffeine and 1'3 dime.
    If Athletix can build off of Omega Flashover and update it with some goodies and higher doses of key ingredients, that would be money. Things like Agmatine instead of AAKG, MCC instead of creatine mono, a large dose of Acetyl-L-tyrosine and stims just enough to get you going. I think an excellent pre-workout should only be 5-8 ingredients and dosed high on the actives. Stims should almost be low enough to leave something to be desired as they aren't going to make or break your workout.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    If Athletix can build off of Omega Flashover and update it with some goodies and higher doses of key ingredients, that would be money. Things like Agmatine instead of AAKG, MCC instead of creatine mono, a large dose of Acetyl-L-tyrosine and stims just enough to get you going. I think an excellent pre-workout should only be 5-8 ingredients and dosed high on the actives. Stims should almost be low enough to leave something to be desired as they aren't going to make or break your workout.
    I'm pretty much feeling the same way as you, I'd love to see many of the ingredients you mentioned, something like this?

    Citruline Malate- 5 grams
    Beta-Alanine- 4g
    MCC-3g
    Taurine-2g
    Acetyl-L-tyrosine- 400mg
    CordyCeps
    Caffeine- 150mg
    Theophylline
    Sulbutiamine
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  4. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I'm pretty much feeling the same way as you, I'd love to see many of the ingredients you mentioned, something like this?

    Citruline Malate- 5 grams
    Agmatine Sulfate- 1g
    Beta-Alanine- 4g
    MCC-3g
    Taurine-2g
    Acetyl-L-tyrosine- 400mg
    CordyCeps
    Caffeine- 150mg
    Theophylline
    Sulbutiamine
    1,3 dime and thiazimine
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    If Athletix can build off of Omega Flashover and update it with some goodies and higher doses of key ingredients, that would be money. Things like Agmatine instead of AAKG, MCC instead of creatine mono, a large dose of Acetyl-L-tyrosine and stims just enough to get you going. I think an excellent pre-workout should only be 5-8 ingredients and dosed high on the actives. Stims should almost be low enough to leave something to be desired as they aren't going to make or break your workout.
    The only thing with agmatine is it overlaps with what Adamantium does so you would be wasting the ingredient if you were to stack them. Not saying you had to of course but that is why I didn't use it in Adamantium.
    Gain Strength. Add Lean Mass. Recover Faster. : ERGONINE
    •   
       




  6. Coming Soon......

    Speaking of our next product........
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    The only thing with agmatine is it overlaps with what Adamantium does so you would be wasting the ingredient if you were to stack them. Not saying you had to of course but that is why I didn't use it in Adamantium.
    You can ditch it in place of citrulline malate, I was just speaking from my crazy ideal image in my brain. The formula JD posted above is excellent and the sulbutiamine in it is even better!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  8. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    1,3 dime and thiazimine
    With sulbut, theophylline and caffeine IMO those may not be adventageous. If anything else is added stim wise, it would just be so strong that many would not be able to take it. Some of us aren't as stim tolerant as you BigT, even I can't play in the league you do!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

  9. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    You can ditch it in place of citrulline malate, I was just speaking from my crazy ideal image in my brain. The formula JD posted above is excellent and the sulbutiamine in it is even better!
    Thanks! Ya I think a formula something like the one I posted would be a killer seller
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  10. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    With sulbut, theophylline and caffeine IMO those may not be adventageous. If anything else is added stim wise, it would just be so strong that many would not be able to take it. Some of us aren't as stim tolerant as you BigT, even I can't play in the league you do!
    yeah....i do love my stims.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Thanks! Ya I think a formula something like the one I posted would be a killer seller
    send me a bottle and i will let you know, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  12. Anyone else have any thoughts on what they would like to see us come out with next?
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Am I really the only one who wants to know what this is? lol
    There is another thread for it

    Athletix Sports Presents "Division 1"
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I go to Hawaii for 2 weeks and this is what happens... lol



    Hawaii!!! Lucky you!!!
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I go to Hawaii for 2 weeks and this is what happens... lol
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    The only thing with agmatine is it overlaps with what Adamantium does so you would be wasting the ingredient if you were to stack them. Not saying you had to of course but that is why I didn't use it in Adamantium.
    So it is true that Agmatine negates the use of DAA?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  17. Stimulants=bad.

  18. A cheap, cost effective instantized Leucine. 1:0:0 Everything else just gets in my way.

    Throw some flavoring in there so it doesn't take like liquid death and you've got a winner.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    As far as preworkouts go... there isn't a stim free creatine nitrate one yet! Which i would totally be down to buy monthly and I'm sure there are plenty of others.

    1500mg creatine nitrate
    1500mg Beta-Alanine
    1000mg LCLT
    250mg-1g Vitamin C
    just add whatever else you would think synergistic and make it one scoop a serving w/ 30 servings or take out the BA and make it caps. Either way make it now! haha
    I would buy a product similar to this

  20. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Stimulants=bad.
    Could always make a non stim

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    A cheap, cost effective instantized Leucine. 1:0:0 Everything else just gets in my way.

    Throw some flavoring in there so it doesn't take like liquid death and you've got a winner.
    Not sure if it's possible to make Leucine taste good lol


    Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    I would buy a product similar to this
    MuscleFeast already has a product pretty much just like that.
    Core Nutritionals Representative

  21. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Not sure if it's possible to make Leucine taste good lol
    Wouldn't hurt my feeling if it were unflavored. A cost effective instantized Leucine is missing from the market.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    I'm pretty much feeling the same way as you, I'd love to see many of the ingredients you mentioned, something like this?

    Citruline Malate- 5 grams
    Beta-Alanine- 4g
    MCC-3g
    Taurine-2g
    Acetyl-L-tyrosine- 400mg
    CordyCeps
    Caffeine- 150mg
    Theophylline
    Sulbutiamine

    This looks quite nice to me!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  23. Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Citruline Malate- 5 grams
    Beta-Alanine- 4g
    MCC-3g
    Taurine-2g
    Acetyl-L-tyrosine- 400mg
    CordyCeps
    Caffeine- 150mg
    Theophylline
    Sulbutiamine
    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    The formula JD posted above is excellent and the sulbutiamine in it is even better!
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    This looks quite nice to me!
    Would anyone else like something like this? Add? Take out? Replace?
    Core Nutritionals Representative
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Athletix Sports is looking for a new rep
    By Athletix in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 10:11 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 06:32 PM
  3. Replies: 64
    Last Post: 03-05-2011, 10:11 PM
  4. Welcome Athletix Sports to AM!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-07-2011, 11:17 PM
  5. Want to try Athletix Sports New Product - Adamantium?
    By Athletix in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 09:30 AM
Log in
Log in