What should Athletix Sports' next product be? - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Poll: What should the next product be at Athletix Sports?

What should Athletix Sports' next product be?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    I go to Hawaii for 2 weeks and this is what happens... lol

Hawaii!!! Lucky you!!!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com

2. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I go to Hawaii for 2 weeks and this is what happens... lol
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    The only thing with agmatine is it overlaps with what Adamantium does so you would be wasting the ingredient if you were to stack them. Not saying you had to of course but that is why I didn't use it in Adamantium.
    So it is true that Agmatine negates the use of DAA?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
    •   

4. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Stimulants=bad.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

A cheap, cost effective instantized Leucine. 1:0:0 Everything else just gets in my way.

Throw some flavoring in there so it doesn't take like liquid death and you've got a winner.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by monstermash View Post
    As far as preworkouts go... there isn't a stim free creatine nitrate one yet! Which i would totally be down to buy monthly and I'm sure there are plenty of others.

1500mg creatine nitrate
    1500mg Beta-Alanine
    1000mg LCLT
    250mg-1g Vitamin C
    just add whatever else you would think synergistic and make it one scoop a serving w/ 30 servings or take out the BA and make it caps. Either way make it now! haha
    I would buy a product similar to this
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Stimulants=bad.
    Could always make a non stim

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    A cheap, cost effective instantized Leucine. 1:0:0 Everything else just gets in my way.

Throw some flavoring in there so it doesn't take like liquid death and you've got a winner.
    Not sure if it's possible to make Leucine taste good lol

Quote Originally Posted by funkd0c View Post
    I would buy a product similar to this
    MuscleFeast already has a product pretty much just like that.

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JudgementDay View Post
    Not sure if it's possible to make Leucine taste good lol
    Wouldn't hurt my feeling if it were unflavored. A cost effective instantized Leucine is missing from the market.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

I'm pretty much feeling the same way as you, I'd love to see many of the ingredients you mentioned, something like this?

Citruline Malate- 5 grams
    Beta-Alanine- 4g
    MCC-3g
    Taurine-2g
    Acetyl-L-tyrosine- 400mg
    CordyCeps
    Caffeine- 150mg
    Theophylline
    Sulbutiamine

This looks quite nice to me!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Beta-Alanine- 4g
    MCC-3g
    Taurine-2g
    Acetyl-L-tyrosine- 400mg
    CordyCeps
    Caffeine- 150mg
    Theophylline
    Sulbutiamine
    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    The formula JD posted above is excellent and the sulbutiamine in it is even better!
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    This looks quite nice to me!
    Would anyone else like something like this? Add? Take out? Replace?

11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ditch the Cordyceps and put in LCLT at 1.5 grams, that pretty much is about as good as it gets. And some B12, like 5-10K % of the daily like the dose in Ultima.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Ditch the Cordyceps and put in LCLT at 1.5 grams, that pretty much is about as good as it gets. And some B12, like 5-10K % of the daily like the dose in Ultima.
    I love the endurance boost I get from cordyceps and I get my LCLT/B12 daily from my multi. Maybe some creatinol-o-phosphate,Icariin,and naringin.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.

So it is true that Agmatine negates the use of DAA?
    I don't think that's what he was saying....but would like some clarification nonetheless.

I came across this:
    http://www.scielo.br/pdf/bjmbr/v43n4/7866.pdf

Results
    Differentiated RGC-5 cells were pretreated with 100
    μM agmatine for 2 h, and then exposed to 1.0 mM H2O2
    for 16 h for induction of oxidative stress. After agmatine
    pretreatment, the cytotoxicity of H2O2 declined from above
    50 to approximately 30% (Figure 1A,B).
    Neither yohimbine nor NMDA, at any concentration,
    had any significant effect on oxidative stress-induced cell
    death (data not shown); 10 nM yohimbine and 100 μM
    NMDA were used for further experiments. While yohimbine
    almost completely blocked the protective effects of agmatine
    pretreatment (Figure 1A), NMDA did not (Figure 1B).
    To evaluate the contribution of NMDA receptor signaling,
    the protective effect of agmatine was compared to that
    of MK-801. MK-801 did not significantly affect the H2O2-
    induced cytotoxicity of RGC-5 cells (Figure 1C).
    But I don't know what any of that actually SAYS. lol.
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

They work through similar pathways in some respects so there is so overlap that's all .
    www.athletixsports.com Get your name on The List for specials. Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Athletix View Post
    They work through similar pathways in some respects so there is so overlap that's all .
    So if you are using one then the other will not provide anything more as far as results. Thanks..
  16. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

So if you are using one then the other will not provide anything more as far as results. Thanks..
    You will still get some increased effect as there are a lot of places these things work that we know nothing about and there is no research on but they are not completely additive effects. Meaning 1+1 does not equal 2 in this case it may just equal 1.2 or 1.4 or something.
    www.athletixsports.com Get your name on The List for specials. Facebook: Athletix Sports Instagram: @athletixsports Twitter: @Athletix_Sports.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.

hmmm. Good to know. I'm about to log Agamantine and currently taking Adamantium.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Make it stim-free and I'm interested
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | This is what we've been workin on... | Inspire to Evolve
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Make it stim-free and I'm interested
    mmm Stims

lol, I need serious stim help!

20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'5"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I wonder how a new GH product would sell these days....haven't used anything that worked since HGH Up by App Nut.

Or perhaps a preworkout that also contained a cortisol blocker of sorts to allow for some leniency with higher caffeine dosages
    Genomyx Rep
    www.genomyx.com
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

Given the name and track record, an endurance line would be cool. Have Pre and Post workout formulas.

Pre:
    Citrulline Malate 3g
    Beta Alanine 3g
    LCLT 1.5g
    Vinpcoetine or Sulbutiamine 10mg or 350mg
    AAKG 2-4g
    Taurine 2g
    CEE 3g or some other form of creatine. Maybe something similar to Trinitine?
    Glutamine 5g
    1,3 10-20mg This could be omitted.
    Rasberry Ketones 250-500mg Could work synergisticly with LCLT to help lean out.
    NAT 400mg

LCLT 1g
    Glutamine 5g
    CEE 1-2g or CM 5g
    L-Leucine or a BCAA blend. A good, cost efficient amount.
    ALA 300mg
    Protein 15-20g depending on cost
    Carbs 15-20g Again depending on cost and serving size. i.e. 2 scoops compared to 7.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Knotch View Post
    Given the name and track record, an endurance line would be cool. Have Pre and Post workout formulas.

Pre:
    Citrulline Malate 3g
    Beta Alanine 3g
    LCLT 1.5g
    AAKG 2-4g
    Taurine 2g
    Glutamine 5g
    NAT 400mg

LCLT 1g
    Glutamine 5g
    CEE 1-2g or CM 5g
    ALA 300mg
    Carbs 15-20g Again depending on cost and serving size. i.e. 2 scoops compared to 7.

I like the idea of Endurance products for Athletes, Adamantium is great for pre-workout and contains LCLT + Titanium as LCLT so wouldn't want more LCLT a day then that. Division 1 will be great to add in as well.

Cordyceps would def make a great addition in a pre-endurance product. Would love to see Athletix come up with a post-workout, there isn't too many good ones out right now.

23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'm pretty much feeling the same way as you, I'd love to see many of the ingredients you mentioned, something like this?

Beta-Alanine- 4g
    MCC-3g
    Taurine-2g
    Acetyl-L-tyrosine- 400mg
    CordyCeps
    Caffeine- 150mg
    Theophylline
    Sulbutiamine
    Bullseye! I want this

I'm in late into this discussion, but I really like the idea of having cordyceps in products. Really helps with high intensity workouts. 4g BA is crucial - anything less sucks. I had forgotten about taurine, but I think it would definitely have a place. Throw in the B vitamins there, too, and you're set.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

I like the idea of Endurance products for Athletes, Adamantium is great for pre-workout and contains LCLT + Titanium as LCLT so wouldn't want more LCLT a day then that. Division 1 will be great to add in as well.

Cordyceps would def make a great addition in a pre-endurance product. Would love to see Athletix come up with a post-workout, there isn't too many good ones out right now.
    I personally never saw much of a difference using Cordygen Max or whatever the latest incarnation was called. I just got Adamantium and Rasberry Ketones and I'm waiting on funds to get XFA and for a 'come back' stack if you will. What I listed is similar to what I'll be doing after using mostly bulk powders. Have you guys thought of adding creatine to Adamantium? Could make it more attractive without adding too much cost. Or even AAKG?
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Torobestia View Post
    Bullseye! I want this

I'm in late into this discussion, but I really like the idea of having cordyceps in products. Really helps with high intensity workouts. 4g BA is crucial - anything less sucks. I had forgotten about taurine, but I think it would definitely have a place. Throw in the B vitamins there, too, and you're set.
    Cordyceps do work great pre-workout. Glad you liked my idea.

I personally never saw much of a difference using Cordygen Max or whatever the latest incarnation was called. I just got Adamantium and Rasberry Ketones and I'm waiting on funds to get XFA and for a 'come back' stack if you will. What I listed is similar to what I'll be doing after using mostly bulk powders. Have you guys thought of adding creatine to Adamantium? Could make it more attractive without adding too much cost. Or even AAKG?
    AAKG doesn't work very good unless it's through an IV. Adamantium works great on it's on but def like your idea on maybe adding something in.

If anyone is interested in logging Adamantium be sure to check out our new promo Athletix Sports! Who wants to Log Adamantium????

26. PESCIENCE.com
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

How about a straight performance product that can be taken every day consisting around some BCAAs?

With the pink lemonade flavor
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    How about a straight performance product that can be taken every day consisting around some BCAAs?

Agreed, that would be amazing if you could get some BCAA's with the Taste that Adamantium has, that would be sick!

28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

I want a daily performance product too. None stim.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  189 lbs.

Agreed, that would be amazing if you could get some BCAA's with the Taste that Adamantium has, that would be sick!
    Yah, It's good.
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

There is never enough pre-workouts out there. If you can honestly make a good one then go for it.
    Orbit Nutrition Rep
    http://www.orbitnutrition.com
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  250 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

It's too bad that the Adamantium already has LCLT. I've been adding LCLT to my (bulk unflavored) BCAA drinks between meals and it totally masks the flavor to the point of almost being good. And believe me, that's at least half of what makes the Adamantium taste so good. Maybe they could still add it in - not everyone wants to take DAA, after all, but everyone likes BCAAs.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Pre:
    Citrulline Malate 3g
    Beta Alanine 3g
    LCLT 1.5g
    AAKG 2-4g
    Taurine 2g
    Glutamine 5g
    NAT 400mg

LCLT 1g
    Glutamine 5g
    CEE 1-2g or CM 5g
    ALA 300mg
    I am curious why people still think CEE is worth a darn. MCC, mono or creatine nitrate are really all that I would consider. MCC is great, cheap, give no water bloat and did I mention you only need about 3 grams to be effective as opposed to 5 with mono? Either way, swap out the CEE and those formulas have promise less the AAKG which is a waste.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  188 lbs.

I wonder why everyone thinks there are better creatines then mono out there? MCC has yet to be proven better since it was not ever compared to mono in the study done on it. I will not spend extra cash unless I know it is infact, better.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SweetLou321 View Post
    I wonder why everyone thinks there are better creatines then mono out there? MCC has yet to be proven better since it was not ever compared to mono in the study done on it. I will not spend extra cash unless I know it is infact, better.
    Your choice to do so though I got better results from MCC, Trinitine and Creatine Nitrate than I EVER did from mono and I took less. I don't need a study to tell me what my body will show me in the mirror and the gym. How can you say a creatine that is based off of mono that has an electrolyte on it is not just as good and will help with keeping your electrolyte balance in check. This whole mono is the only creatine argument is old, ignorant and frankly tiring. Believe what you want I just really get sick of the bro logic when comparing mono to anything. You speak of studies, how many have you read and can post about how it is superior? I don't have time for that, I would much rather train, eat, sleep and screw my girlfriend .
  35. Diamond Member

Your choice to do so though I got better results from MCC, Trinitine and Creatine Nitrate than I EVER did from mono and I took less. I don't need a study to tell me what my body will show me in the mirror and the gym. How can you say a creatine that is based off of mono that has an electrolyte on it is not just as good and will help with keeping your electrolyte balance in check. This whole mono is the only creatine argument is old, ignorant and frankly tiring. Believe what you want I just really get sick of the bro logic when comparing mono to anything. You speak of studies, how many have you read and can post about how it is superior? I don't have time for that, I would much rather train, eat, sleep and screw my girlfriend .
    great post!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  170 lbs.

I am curious why people still think CEE is worth a darn. MCC, mono or creatine nitrate are really all that I would consider. MCC is great, cheap, give no water bloat and did I mention you only need about 3 grams to be effective as opposed to 5 with mono? Either way, swap out the CEE and those formulas have promise less the AAKG which is a waste.
    I went from using CEE to Green Magnitude by Controlled Labs and LOST strength. CEE and Mono are the only creatines that make a difference with me. I wish MCC worked for me because as you said it's cheap, but it doesn't. AAKG increases bloodflow enough to help with endurance but not enough to give you an annoying 'pump'. That's why I said the formula would be geared toward athletes and not bodybuilders.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I would like to see something like..
    5g Creatine Mono (no other forms)
    3g Beta Alanine
    6g Citrulline malate
    Waxy Maize (however much is economically relevant from company standing)

Very simple but I like this stack. Doesnt over do it and can be marketed fairly cheap i believe.
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DeppJarrod View Post
    I would like to see something like..
    5g Creatine Mono (no other forms)
    3g Beta Alanine
    6g Citrulline malate
    Waxy Maize (however much is economically relevant from company standing)

Very simple but I like this stack. Doesnt over do it and can be marketed fairly cheap i believe.

Thanks for your input!

39. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Thanks for your input!
    You are welcome. I did not include a stim becuase I believe some people like to alter there dosages according to many factors; such as time of day, schedule, current energy level.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  240 lbs.

I would like to see some kind of deal where for a few bucks we can get a tub of the product with out an ingredient we ioght not whant for whatever reason.

This coud make for a real please everybody product.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Athletix Sports is looking for a new rep
    By Athletix in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-10-2011, 09:11 PM
  2. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-30-2011, 05:32 PM
  3. Replies: 64
    Last Post: 03-05-2011, 09:11 PM
  4. Welcome Athletix Sports to AM!!!
    By Dwight Schrute in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 02-07-2011, 10:17 PM
  5. Want to try Athletix Sports New Product - Adamantium?
    By Athletix in forum Athletix Sports
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-28-2011, 08:30 AM