Carnaholic Question

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
I just got my free Carnaholic in the mail(thank you by the way) and was just wondering if there is any danger of taking this with a pre-workout that already has beta-alanine in it? My current pre-workout is Rag Ultra and it has 2000mg of beta-alanine.

Also, how long after food can this be taken? If I take it an hour after eating will it be too soon?

thank you

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Should not be an issue as that is not a HUGE dose of BA. Ideally you take it 35-45 mins on your empty stomach. You should notice a difference in training from your first dose.

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
i take in a 60grm. protein shake 1 hr. before training, then take my Carno 30 min. before hitting the gym. can really feel the Carno in the 2nd half of my training... when i might start fading in terms of those last 2 or 3 reps on a set, they keep coming. also, i find i don't need as much rest between sets while still being able to hit my target rep range..

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dosing on an empty stomach is often ideal for absorption - so that food does not hinder the supplements taking affect. If you are doing well with dosing with food, then no complaints from me. Personally, my last bit of food is usually around 2:00 and I train at around 4:30. Long gap, but not much I can do at work. I dose Carno- at about 4:00 just before I leave work (first sips from my AXcell wash it down, of course!), and by the time I hit the floor, I'm usually pretty primed and ready to go.

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
As everyone mentioned, about 40 minutes pre workout is ideal but jsut try and take it on an empty stomach, its kind of hard cause most people eat 90-120 minutes pre workout, but that should still leave enough time for your stomach to digest the food before the Carn.

As BigSmith commented almost everyone notices awesome effects from there very first dose, which definitly dose happen with normal old Beta-Alanine, keep us updated on how you like it!

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Waiting for your thoughts on the Carno Rambo, keep us updated!!!

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the delay, I took it roughly 35 mins after eating and went to the gym before work on saturday. I had a good workout but what got me is I cut the time it took by 15-20 minutes without even trying. I had to start late because every single thing I wanted was in use and I still found myself finishing ahead of schedule. All in all I'd say this stuff works as advertised. I'll update tomorrow with more results.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"works as advertised"... Now THOSE are some rare words to hear, aren't they?

Thanks for the feedback, man. Keep it coming, positive or negative.

Hit it hard!

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
Another early morning workout, I woke up earlier so I could have an even "empty-er"(my word, patent pending) to better analyze the effects. It was also an experiment to see how much the carnaholic could overcome the less sleep. The effects this time were much more pronounced, I added several reps to dumbell military press and was able to add weight to almost every one of my lifts. I also noticed that I was able to keep better form because I wasn't straining as much towards the end of my sets. And, once again I finished my workout in record time.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work. Sounds like Carnobolic is really working well for you.

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Another early morning workout, I woke up earlier so I could have an even "empty-er"(my word, patent pending) to better analyze the effects. It was also an experiment to see how much the carnaholic could overcome the less sleep. The effects this time were much more pronounced, I added several reps to dumbell military press and was able to add weight to almost every one of my lifts. I also noticed that I was able to keep better form because I wasn't straining as much towards the end of my sets. And, once again I finished my workout in record time.
Damn thats awesome, sounds like its working really well, and you didnt have to wait 4 weeks for it to start working ;) haha

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take Beta-alanine in my pre-workout supp, but got some Carnobolic today, I'll try stacking them together for grappling tonight and see how it feels:D

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take Beta-alanine in my pre-workout supp, but got some Carnobolic today, I'll try stacking them together for grappling tonight and see how it feels:D
How was grappling with Carnobolic?

When I was alpha testing the stuff, I saw a lot of potential for it outside of simply weight training. Especially with something like grappling, where you need some muscle endurance to maintain your hold or overpower your opponent.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

When I was alpha testing the stuff, I saw a lot of potential for it outside of simply weight training. Especially with something like grappling, where you need some muscle endurance to maintain your hold or overpower your opponent.
Believe it or not, I use Carnobolic on long motorcycle rides! Not that riding is very intense, but on twisty roads and long stretches, I have a tendency to use a lot of my body to rock the bike around turns, lean into and fight the wind, and whatnot. Using Carno pre-trip does help me to cramp up a lot less, and I don't fatigue as easily.

There's a lot of practical applications to a product like this. Whether it is sports, physical activity for work, or whatever else you can think of where you need a boost in endurance to get that extra "something" going, Carnobolic can certainly be an asset.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Well I just did a workout this morning, did a little kickboxing and then some grappling, taking MesoMorph and Carnobolic pre-workout and wow ya It was really nice, wicked lactic acid buffer, my muscle endurance def went up, so far I'm impressed. Tonight I'll be doing just grappling and lots of it, I'll see how it feels for that and give an update.

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I just did a workout this morning, did a little kickboxing and then some grappling, taking MesoMorph and Carnobolic pre-workout and wow ya It was really nice, wicked lactic acid buffer, my muscle endurance def went up, so far I'm impressed. Tonight I'll be doing just grappling and lots of it, I'll see how it feels for that and give an update.
Sounds excellent! Always glad to hear the feedback. :cheers:

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds excellent! Always glad to hear the feedback. :cheers:
Ya so far I'm very happy, you can tell a big diff between this and normal beta-alanine.

rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
By the way, it is very nice of everybody not to point out that I mispelled the name of the product repeatedly. Of course, this means I haven't learned my lesson and never will spell it correctly.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
By the way, it is very nice of everybody not to point out that I mispelled the name of the product repeatedly. Of course, this means I haven't learned my lesson and never will spell it correctly.
LOL ya I didn't wanna saything but....lol jk jk aha, we all make mistakes :cheers:

T-AD

T-AD

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed, and it does bug the hell outta me. I just let it slide thinking that Carna-holic is someone addicted to meat...which is me, so... yeah... All good. :D

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
Ya so far I'm very happy, you can tell a big diff between this and normal beta-alanine.
Yea thats what most poeple are commenting about it, and you can actually feel it first dose instead of waiting 4 weeks to feel something. Also i definitly agree with sinner about how you can also be used very well out of the weight room for your general athlete.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's excellent. Keep me posted.

swollwilliams

swollwilliams

Awards
  • Established
i notice the endurance/stamina effect of Carno especially on my leg training days... grinding out heavy sets.. especially in the 2nd half of the workout.. though wore out i'm able to keep pushing on... i'm a heavier guy so 6 caps approx. 45 min. pre workout is perfect. Carno has become a staple for me.... and best part is there is no need to cycle it...

adawg4929

Awards
  • Established
i notice the endurance/stamina effect of Carno especially on my leg training days... grinding out heavy sets.. especially in the 2nd half of the workout.. though wore out i'm able to keep pushing on... i'm a heavier guy so 6 caps approx. 45 min. pre workout is perfect. Carno has become a staple for me.... and best part is there is no need to cycle it...
Yea even through testing it i always thought that 45 minutes prior to workout was the best bet. I havent taken Carno in a while but i think im goign to hop on some real soon now that im getting my intesnity back up again.

I noticed it always helped me the most with excercises in the 8-15 rep range, which like you said works very well with legs which tend to be a bit higher rep range. Also it makes doing dropsets and superstes a lot easier so thats a big plus as well.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
Yea even through testing it i always thought that 45 minutes prior to workout was the best bet. I havent taken Carno in a while but i think im goign to hop on some real soon now that im getting my intesnity back up again.

I noticed it always helped me the most with excercises in the 8-15 rep range, which like you said works very well with legs which tend to be a bit higher rep range. Also it makes doing dropsets and superstes a lot easier so thats a big plus as well.
Indeed, but it's pretty damn awesome when doing 4-6 reps also... You know when you're trying to really squeeze up that impossible 6th rep with that heavy weight... That's when you're thankful popping some carnos before the training ;)

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The reason you'll notice it more with higher reps is because there is less energy associated with each rep. As in, it takes a lot less energy to lift 100lbs a distance of 2 ft vs. 200lbs for the same distance.

Lactate (i.e. buffered/neutrallized lactic acid) drives the resurgence of ATP

ATP = energy = weight*distance*reps