TiM's Given it away!!!

Page 3 of 21 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    Ask and ye shall receive!!

    DONE! PM me your address.



    And no, folks, just because you tell me the name of a product doesn't guarantee that you'll win it. Or maybe it does. I don't know. I don't care!!!
    You are the MAN. Let me know if you need any new reps


  2. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    I like the direction this thread is taking.

    Mornin' bump!!!!! Post Post Post!!!!!
    More like Morning Wood!!!

    EDIT: Holy Crap. I just finished reading the rest of this thread. I think T-AD is losing his mind...along with his stash
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    You are the MAN. Let me know if you need any new reps
    I ALWAYS have my eye out for new reps. Problem is, I'm so incredibly picky, you have a better shot at winning American Idiot than working with me!! HA!!!

    (yes, exaggerating a bit, but I am picky. Prove your worth and I might consider you!)

    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    I ALWAYS have my eye out for new reps. Problem is, I'm so incredibly picky, you have a better shot at winning American Idiot than working with me!! HA!!!

    (yes, exaggerating a bit, but I am picky. Prove your worth and I might consider you!)

    Hahaha. No worries. I actually had Celc5 trying to use me as his replacement as an Axis Labs rep. But they dropped the ball and it never went through.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    More like Morning Wood!!!

    EDIT: Holy Crap. I just finished reading the rest of this thread. I think T-AD is losing his mind...along with his stash
    Bro, my mind was gone LONG ago...

    How 'bout some AXcite Magnum? PM me your address and let's do this!!

    BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    The Orange Axcell! a 4:1:1 ratio of BCAAs....sounds like something worth trying out! Nothing wrong with having some extra aminos in your regimen
    cant go wrong here.

  7. This thread is about as miscellaneous as it gets.

    In that same spirit of randomness, I'll share this tidbit from left field: I'm attempting 2 significant (for me) PRs today. A 550 DL and a 400 bench, both raw. Hoo boy!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  8. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    cant go wrong here.
    No doubt. It will be my next BCAA supp for sure.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    Bro, my mind was gone LONG ago...

    How 'bout some AXcite Magnum? PM me your address and let's do this!!

    BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!
    Thanks. I appreciate that offer a lot!

    Being that us reps have easier axcess to supps, go ahead and give that bad boy away to somebody less fortunate than I am
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  10. W00t! AX rockin it!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    This thread is about as miscellaneous as it gets.

    In that same spirit of randomness, I'll share this tidbit from left field: I'm attempting 2 significant (for me) PRs today. A 550 DL and a 400 bench, both raw. Hoo boy!
    Any way I might be able to help with those goals?

    Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Thanks. I appreciate that offer a lot!

    Being that us reps have easier axcess to supps, go ahead and give that bad boy away to somebody less fortunate than I am
    Your call, bro. Much respect for the forfeiture. Support is appreciated as usual!
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    WE HAVE SOME WEINERS!!!!



    Winner! What? I dunno... you pick! PM me.



    Winner! What? Pick something and I'll ship it!



    Winner! YOU GOT IT!! Magnum comin' your way.



    Oh, for those pics.... WINNER!! AXcite cologne coming at you, buddy. Maybe you'll pic up some of those chickies and pass a few my way!! PM me your addy.


    Oh, this is just too much fun!! Who's next? We shall see!! KEEP IT COMING!!
    can't wait to try out the axcite magnum.
    tim-you are da man!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    Any way I might be able to help with those goals?



    Your call, bro. Much respect for the forfeiture. Support is appreciated as usual!
    Give it to post number ninety-sax...errr, I mean ninety-six
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

  14. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    Any way I might be able to help with those goals?
    I never turn down a T-shirt.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  15. Damn, this thread is AXciting...



    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  16. I posted this in the wrong thread last night...









    -John

    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve
    Legendary


  17. damn this thread i come in and its instant boner time. walkin around at work with a massive erection. Oh, uh, it's the pleats...
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE




  18. axcite magnum.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE

  19. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    Bro, my mind was gone LONG ago...

    How 'bout some AXcite Magnum? PM me your address and let's do this!!

    BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!
    THIS DUDE RAWKS!!!!!

    RECOVERBRO



  20. Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post



    axcite magnum.
    Weiner! PM me your addy and prepare to go Burgundy!

    Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    THIS DUDE RAWKS!!!!!
    Nah... I just know how to have a good time.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    Any way I might be able to help with those goals?



    Your call, bro. Much respect for the forfeiture. Support is appreciated as usual!
    Hello Tim and welcome back to the forum. I use stim-x (current version) as part of my pre-cardio regimen. I received a sample at a fitness show in Ft. Lauderdale a few weeks ago, and it was probably the best energy supplement that I've tried ever and I've tried many. How does Axcite Magnum work, in terms of the science behind the product, is it a libido/moderate test enhancer? I'm interested in ordering it sometime next week.
  22. Dude! In! :)


    Michael Scott: Ladies and gentleman, I have some bad news. Meredith was hit by a car.
    Oscar: Where?
    Michael Scott: It happened this morning in the parking lot. I took her to the hospital. And the doctors tried to save her, life, they did the best they could. And she is going to be ok.
    Stanley: What is wrong with you? Why would you have to phrase is like that?

    Michael Scott: Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I donno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make.


  23. Welcome to AM. Novel idea here. Great way to promote the company. Best of luck. This is a great place to be.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Hello Tim and welcome back to the forum. I use stim-x (current version) as part of my pre-cardio regimen. I received a sample at a fitness show in Ft. Lauderdale a few weeks ago, and it was probably the best energy supplement that I've tried ever and I've tried many. How does Axcite Magnum work, in terms of the science behind the product, is it a libido/moderate test enhancer? I'm interested in ordering it sometime next week.
    How does Magnum work? WELL!!! For the science and all that jazz behind it, I'm going to leave that for a future thread dedicated to it. All products will eventually have their own stickies in here, so questions like that can be addressed properly. For now, I'll throw a link at ya to check out: http://www.athleticxtreme.com/arsenal/magnum/

    Now... Do you want to try it??? If so, WIN!!! PM me your addy.

    Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    Michael Scott: Ladies and gentleman, I have some bad news. Meredith was hit by a car.
    Oscar: Where?
    Michael Scott: It happened this morning in the parking lot. I took her to the hospital. And the doctors tried to save her, life, they did the best they could. And she is going to be ok.
    Stanley: What is wrong with you? Why would you have to phrase is like that?

    Michael Scott: Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I donno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car. So sue me-- no, don't sue me. That is opposite the point I'm trying to make.

    I have never seen that show, but somehow I know where that conversation comes from. How weird is that???

    You from the US? If so...

    WIN (for making me think a little bit today)!!! Pick your poison and PM me the info!!


    (No, not poison. That was a gag line, that's all. Yeesh!!)
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by T-AD View Post
    How does Magnum work? WELL!!! For the science and all that jazz behind it, I'm going to leave that for a future thread dedicated to it. All products will eventually have their own stickies in here, so questions like that can be addressed properly. For now, I'll throw a link at ya to check out: http://www.athleticxtreme.com/arsenal/magnum/

    Now... Do you want to try it??? If so, WIN!!! PM me your addy.



    I have never seen that show, but somehow I know where that conversation comes from. How weird is that???

    You from the US? If so...

    WIN (for making me think a little bit today)!!! Pick your poison and PM me the info!!


    (No, not poison. That was a gag line, that's all. Yeesh!!)
    Thank you Tim and I pm'ed you my info, best of luck.
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in