yellow thunder

1. yellow thunder

When will NP have this again?

2. You'll probably want to pose that question in this thread

Official NutraPlanet Product ETA Thread

as I don't see the APS rep(s) around here much....
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    You'll probably want to pose that question in this thread

Official NutraPlanet Product ETA Thread

as I don't see the APS rep(s) around here much....
    I have and still havent got an answer

4. NP should have Yellow Thunder early next week.
    I believe they just placed an order with us yesterday.
    I will look into it and make sure for you.
    Thanks for choosing APS...

5. Yay Thanks for the reply going to order a few as soon as it is in.
    •   

6. Thank you... I apologize for the delayed response... To be honest I am just getting started on AM..
    If you have any other questions and need a response you are more than welcome to PM me.
    I appreciate your support and will be more available to answer questions, etc..

7. yellow thunder still isnt in yet, so i would suggest calling them or send them an email or something.

8. hey, i sent a PM to a nutraplanet worker on this forum about carrying yellow thunder. once i have an answer, ill post back on this thread.

9. Update: Yellow Thunder is not on their product list, so if you would like to purchase it, I am sure APS wouldnt mind you ordering straight from them

10. Lame. I found it on another site that I use to order from back in the day and they also have the new SAN products.

11. sounds good brother. let us know how u like the product

12. So I have been on it for a week (had to get off Dexaprine making me crash hard + headaches). It kills my appetite which is great and makes me warm which is also good. However how much caffeine is in each cap? I do not see the amount on the label thanks

13. yeah i really like YT. not that jittery feeling at all. as far as caffeine, ill get back to you on that. or you can contact APSFAN. he will probably know.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Does Yellow Thunder contain Ephedra?
    By pittguy578 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 11-20-2010, 02:07 PM
  2. ECA, yellow bullets or yellow devils
    By jay21 in forum OTC Drug
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-03-2008, 06:25 PM