yellow thunder

APSFAN

Awards
NP should have Yellow Thunder early next week.
I believe they just placed an order with us yesterday.
I will look into it and make sure for you.
Thanks for choosing APS...

matt96teg

Awards
Yay :) Thanks for the reply going to order a few as soon as it is in.

APSFAN

Awards
Thank you... I apologize for the delayed response... To be honest I am just getting started on AM..
If you have any other questions and need a response you are more than welcome to PM me.
I appreciate your support and will be more available to answer questions, etc..

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yellow thunder still isnt in yet, so i would suggest calling them or send them an email or something.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey, i sent a PM to a nutraplanet worker on this forum about carrying yellow thunder. once i have an answer, ill post back on this thread.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Update: Yellow Thunder is not on their product list, so if you would like to purchase it, I am sure APS wouldnt mind you ordering straight from them :D

matt96teg

Awards
Lame. I found it on another site that I use to order from back in the day and they also have the new SAN products.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sounds good brother. let us know how u like the product

matt96teg

Awards
So I have been on it for a week (had to get off Dexaprine making me crash hard + headaches). It kills my appetite which is great and makes me warm which is also good. However how much caffeine is in each cap? I do not see the amount on the label thanks

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i really like YT. not that jittery feeling at all. as far as caffeine, ill get back to you on that. or you can contact APSFAN. he will probably know.