How often do you use Mesomorph a week?

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
I am asking this question because I want to know you guys have felt if the effect diminishes when using it too often, and if so how many days a week do you recommend? :)

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been using it around 5 times a week for a little over a month now and 1 scoop still is more than enough for me

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am asking this question because I want to know you guys have felt if the effect diminishes when using it too often, and if so how many days a week do you recommend? :)
I take Meso 5 days a week and off days I take Phenadrine, but I also just take the Phenadrine to get me through my long shifts during the weekends.

For stim effect the optimal dosing would prob be 3 days a week, but Meso is much more then just a stim based supplement, for the benefits of beta-alanine I would dose it 1 scoop pre-workouts and half scoop on off days.

Meso is the best in not losing the great energy effects compared to other pre-workouts, but I do believe if you want to that high energy all the time take at least 2 days off a week.

I have been using it around 5 times a week for a little over a month now and 1 scoop still is more than enough for me
I've been doing the same and also even adding Phenadrine in on weekends and I still get amazing effects and I just finished my 3rd tub today.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I use Carnage on my off days...
Using a Beta-Alanine supplement on off days would be the best if wanting to take full advantage of beta-alanine.

TonyGT

TonyGT

Awards
  • Established
Ive taken it 5 days a week for 3 weeks now and I still get stimmed like crazy and feel the tingles front the beta alanine just as intense as the first time I took it.

AtomicFox

AtomicFox

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for your answers :)

Reps coming.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In the past I've used it 4-5 times a week, with no issues to report aside from great workouts!

obvious

obvious

Awards
I take it PWO 5-6 times a week. I only take one scoop but I could go for a bit more. Need to take a break... in May.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take it PWO 5-6 times a week. I only take one scoop but I could go for a bit more. Need to take a break... in May.
I've been telling myself I need a to take a break from caffeine for the last 2 years lol

mikaveli06

mikaveli06

Awards
  • Established
Im on break now,been usung ultima as pre, gettin ready to do a run of clen and t-3, along with ketotifin

obvious

obvious

Awards
I've been telling myself I need a to take a break from caffeine for the last 2 years lol
Our endocrine systems must love us. When we die, autopsies will show our adrenals are the size of basketballs.

"And to think, the whole time I thought those were obliques!!"