Whats purple and white and anabolic all over? I don't know its name either...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So as part of being a contest winner for AN, I requested getting some of the new sfRPM or "new anabolic" as its called as one of my prizes. Lo and behold, I received 60 of the purple and white final betas. Dosage is supposed to be 2 caps 2x daily. So of course, I pretty close to immediately popped 2 :) last nite. Not sure whether it was from them, but had extremely high libido, plus light euphoria (but i took it at the same time as some bulk powerFull, so hard to say on the euphoria, seemed like more than usual tho). This morning took another 2 pre-workout, and I was pretty impressed. flat bench press is my first workout, and I decided to get gutsy and kept slapping weight on. I did my last working set as 6 reps of 150#, where my normal is 115!!! I'm not sure whether that means that the new anabolic is seriously the balls or whether i've just been a wuss and got all sorts of placebo effect, but either way it felt good to put a not quite girly weight up on flat BP. The rest of my workout was more or less normal weights, but i think going that heavy on BP first does such compound work on all of the upper body i'm not surprised. Anyhow, i'll post updates when there is something worth saying :)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, I can't wait to get this one! This sounds great. Your a lucky bastard Easy for getting that. I don't think us reps even get to try it out!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was a special request as a part of me winning lanbane's evil scramble. I think this is the final beta, which would mean production not far off, so you'll get some soon :)

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It was a special request as a part of me winning lanbane's evil scramble. I think this is the final beta, which would mean production not far off, so you'll get some soon :)
You deserve to get a special request for solving that scramble! It sucked!

Anyway, subbed, waiting anxiously for this, can't wait to see your progress... Good luck Easy!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
awesome easy good luck bro, this product (Red and White) is amazing, cant wait to see the final product!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should add since my goal right now is a cut with me slowly raising calories to go into a recomp over the next month or so, then start a lean bulk. I was at 197 as of this morning, around 18% bf by calipers. Only have 2 weeks of them to take, but already I can feel a difference. The libido is crazy, not quite like taking an aspire, but close :) random wood all the time now already. Glad my wife's period ends today :D

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I should add since my goal right now is a cut with me slowly raising calories to go into a recomp over the next month or so, then start a lean bulk. I was at 197 as of this morning, around 18% bf by calipers. Only have 2 weeks of them to take, but already I can feel a difference. The libido is crazy, not quite like taking an aspire, but close :) random wood all the time now already. Glad my wife's period ends today :D
Glad you like the product- this is probably the last ingredient manipulation I am going to mess with- if you get the chance- bump it to six a day (and pm me if you don't mind :)).....

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Sweeettttt...recieved my beautiful purple and white caps from the contest...i guess ill be doing 2 x 2 like easy said, can't wait to get this started, well why wait, im gonna pop 2 right now :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweeettttt...recieved my beautiful purple and white caps from the contest...i guess ill be doing 2 x 2 like easy said, can't wait to get this started, well why wait, im gonna pop 2 right now :D
Watch out for random wood! actually all the small farm animals near you should be the ones watching out

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Watch out for random wood! actually all the small farm animals near you should be the ones watching out

I saw that guy at Fantasy Fest in K.W. last October- we have some pics of that same dude :) We actually got to be in the parade b/c my wife's best friend is from there...

I have never seen that many topless women in my entire life (thousands!!):thumbsup:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
haha... I have pics from Fantasy Fest 2000 of a woman signing my bare asscheek with a marker...... don't ask, I don't know either.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha... I have pics from Fantasy Fest 2000 of a woman signing my bare asscheek with a marker...... don't ask, I don't know either.
Did she have any Os in her name? or slip while she was dotting the i ?

I'm thinking about moving to Key Largo or Marathon in the future. I liked hawaii, but its too expensive, and no easy way to mainland. Tampa is fun and all, but the keys are even better weather.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
What did she do w/the marker after she signed ur cheek...:icon_lol:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think i'm noticing a little increased vascularity too. A little hard to say, as i'm still partially a lardass (around 18% bf), but a few veins looked more defined. Since i'm doing the bodybuilding just for vanity, I'm looking at myself all the time (well, and touching myself too) so I do notice small changes.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did she have any Os in her name? or slip while she was dotting the i ?

I'm thinking about moving to Key Largo or Marathon in the future. I liked hawaii, but its too expensive, and no easy way to mainland. Tampa is fun and all, but the keys are even better weather.
Love the keys- but they are not too cheap either :(

I lived on the Big Island for a couple summers working on my cousin's charter boat out of Hilo Bay (lot of fun)- part of my family lives on Maui- probably going out there this winter to visit....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I think i'm noticing a little increased vascularity too. A little hard to say, as i'm still partially a lardass (around 18% bf), but a few veins looked more defined. Since i'm doing the bodybuilding just for vanity, I'm looking at myself all the time (well, and touching myself too) so I do notice small changes.
You will get veins popping all over the place with the new anabolic- pretty cool!!!

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Im around 10% and when i was taking the red and white caps i saw some cool veins in my upper chest and shoulder that i had never seen before also there were a few more in my lower abs...looked cool :D

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang, thsi sounds like some great stuff! Everybody is getting to try it but me!!! I guess I will have to buy some when it comes out, sounds like this is going to be another winner to add to the AN list! I like the vein popping, that is vey cool, and girls like that!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually saw a vein on top of whatever that muscle is on the front of my shin today! wicked!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I was having the shin vein (sounds like Shin Fein) pop out too on the blue and white beta along with some ant delt vein I have never seen before.

I dug it.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i usually have chest/delt/lower ab/shin veins stick out...buuuuuuut way more pronounced on these amazing lil pills....vein in my beicep keep getting scary looking...lol

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
I was having the shin vein (sounds like Shin Fein) pop out too on the blue and white beta along with some ant delt vein I have never seen before.

I dug it.
I always have some sweet veins in my shins and calves, but the shoulder/chest vein is a new one for me to see :D

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm so I wake up irritated at my scale :D since it shows only around 1lb of weight loss this week. But I try the calipers out for bodyfat, and i've lost between 1-2% bodyfat apparently, my first reading was done a little higher on the abs than normal and I almost freaked out since it was 3mm lower than last week. really was closer to 2 mm when I hit the right spot, but thats pretty crazy itself. We'll have to see what happens over this week, cause I can't imagine that no matter how magical (as far as popping random wood goes) these purp/whites are, that I could move 3lbs of fat to muscle in 3 days on it. If I did, then I need to talk to dirk about buying into AN :D

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmm so I wake up irritated at my scale :D since it shows only around 1lb of weight loss this week. But I try the calipers out for bodyfat, and i've lost between 1-2% bodyfat apparently, my first reading was done a little higher on the abs than normal and I almost freaked out since it was 3mm lower than last week. really was closer to 2 mm when I hit the right spot, but thats pretty crazy itself. We'll have to see what happens over this week, cause I can't imagine that no matter how magical (as far as popping random wood goes) these purp/whites are, that I could move 3lbs of fat to muscle in 3 days on it. If I did, then I need to talk to dirk about buying into AN :D
:) It's not a mistake in measurement- results have been pretty uniform on this one as far as recomp/fat loss/muscle gain on 3 of the 4 versions so far- this helps me narrow down what ingredients are exerting the most profound effects, and in what amounts....so thanks for the feedback!!!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:) It's not a mistake in measurement- results have been pretty uniform on this one as far as recomp/fat loss/muscle gain on 3 of the 4 versions so far- this helps me narrow down what ingredients are exerting the most profound effects, and in what amounts....so thanks for the feedback!!!
I'll still defer my judgement till after a week goes by :) But is there any investment opportunity available in AN? And I wonder at how high a dose do you start diminishing returns? :D

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Coupled with an intense cardio regime, fat would fly off at a pretty incredible rate IMO. Unfortunately, outside of lifting 2x per week I was forced to be fairly sedentary ..but even then I got leaner on my upper extremities and legs. 6 pack showed through a teensty bit more but vascularity and seperation on my limbs and shoulders really stood out.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you sure there are no steroidals in this? :) maybe 6-bromo? Even so, having such an effect 3-4 days in is crazy, most of them take longer to start to take effect. I hit new highs on my lower body exercises too this morning, and I can see a diff in the mirror. First purp + white was thursday nite...

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Ya this is definitely some good stuff, can't wait for it to be released.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are you sure there are no steroidals in this? :) maybe 6-bromo? Even so, having such an effect 3-4 days in is crazy, most of them take longer to start to take effect. I hit new highs on my lower body exercises too this morning, and I can see a diff in the mirror. First purp + white was thursday nite...
Scouts Honor- nothing steroidal in the new product- as with RPM, it's all about the blend :)

matthew76

matthew76

Banned
Awards
  • Established
any idea when this will be released?

and pleeease don't hype it for a few months before doing so - i'm sooo over the hype

not that you would - just venting

i've bought ALL your products... i'm a junkie, damnit, a junkie

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
any idea when this will be released?

and pleeease don't hype it for a few months before doing so - i'm sooo over the hype

not that you would - just venting

i've bought ALL your products... i'm a junkie, damnit, a junkie
Honest answer- we were talking about it today in a development meeting, and it is a GO!!

Just have to crunch some #'s, do the write-up, and we will have a tenative date soon (hint: not a few months, much sooner ;))

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
The AN Guineau Pig Says: "That's good news!" :thumbsup:

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Honest answer- we were talking about it today in a development meeting, and it is a GO!!

Just have to crunch some #'s, do the write-up, and we will have a tenative date soon (hint: not a few months, much sooner ;))

Before new AN soon to be released anabolic:
:dance:

After AN soon to be released anabolic:
:bb3:

This is the best news I've heard all day!!!!!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established

<--- was apart of that meeting:bb2:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So dirk + rest of AN, now that i'm at a week of drive (and have a good idea what its like), tomorrow or saturday i'll be switching off powerfull and using IGF-2 instead, and neovar in place of p-slin/YG (as it should arrive tomorrow in my order from NP).

What i'm wondering is if its ok with you that I also start taking 6-oxo extreme at the same time. I'm nearing the end of my cut cycle, and I'd like to make sure that as I start to move to a recomp then slow bulk that it all stays very lean, and I kind of wonder about my estrogen levels

phantom

Awards
  • Established
just wanted to clarify-Drive is also meant to be taken for pre-workout?and how many ingredients- if you can say-are in the new version?it sounds like it has quite a few different anabolic properties to it, and also more thermogenic too.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
just wanted to clarify-Drive is also meant to be taken for pre-workout?and how many ingredients- if you can say-are in the new version?it sounds like it has quite a few different anabolic properties to it, and also more thermogenic too.
I'm not at liberty to drop specifics on the product as of yet, but I can say it's not a kitchen sink formulation. This product has been formulated, reformulated, tested, re-tested, beta tested, beta tested again ,etc. to DEATH. Dirk is a perfectionist on this stuff, and that is definitely a good thing for the consumer. It's all about creating a powerful synergy with the fewest numbers of ingredients to get the job done. This allows more active per capsule.

Anyways, yes, Drive can be taken pre-workout, and it provides a LOT of the benfits of RPM without the stimulants. Sometimes though, you'll feel as if you are on stims. I sweat like crazy, and power through my workouts. Simply amazing.

phantom

Awards
  • Established
sounds nice!yeah, I think somewhere it was said this would have like 2 of the same ingred. of RPM and like 4 new ones.It is true though, all about how they are blended together.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Sweet can't wait to stock up on some more of this stuff...

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm not at liberty to drop specifics on the product as of yet, but I can say it's not a kitchen sink formulation. This product has been formulated, reformulated, tested, re-tested, beta tested, beta tested again ,etc. to DEATH. Dirk is a perfectionist on this stuff, and that is definitely a good thing for the consumer. It's all about creating a powerful synergy with the fewest numbers of ingredients to get the job done. This allows more active per capsule.

Anyways, yes, Drive can be taken pre-workout, and it provides a LOT of the benfits of RPM without the stimulants. Sometimes though, you'll feel as if you are on stims. I sweat like crazy, and power through my workouts. Simply amazing.
It can be taken as a stand-alone anabolic, as a pre-workout w/ or w/o RPM (works great either way), and as the ULTIMATE PCT- Drive will get them hangin' again like nothing else!!!