IGF-2™ Frequently Asked Questions

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    haha yeah, i think my gf might get a shock
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. mail man came today \o/
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    mail man came today \o/
    Time for a

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Time for a
    whats your take on dosing IGF-2 pre running? I've always just dosed in the morning/night and pre weights but never before with cardio.
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”

5. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    whats your take on dosing IGF-2 pre running? I've always just dosed in the morning/night and pre weights but never before with cardio.
    I have done 3 on waking, 2 pre-workout/cardio, and 3 pre-bed; and will probably go this route from now on.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    If that's the ONLY training session you do that day, then yeah, dose as you would pre-training - I do. (I need to get back into the 2/2/2 instead of the 3/3 I have been doing, since my training has not started an hour post-waking lately).

7. cheers guys

8. Started taking drive beginning of last week , Middle of week recieved my IGF-2 , stacking them an so far nothing to brag about, might get better as time goes on, and yes I am on required dose, I honestly think the required dose is a bunch , but we will see .

9. Quote Originally Posted by 3708grunt View Post
    Started taking drive beginning of last week , Middle of week recieved my IGF-2 , stacking them an so far nothing to brag about, might get better as time goes on, and yes I am on required dose, I honestly think the required dose is a bunch , but we will see .
    Do you think that it is "a bunch" because you may not be seeing effects NOW? You've only been using Drive for a week and IGF-2 for a few days; give them a little more time (I actually recommend HALF dosing IGF-2 for the FIRST week that you use it, to combat any lethargy that might be experienced, since it is usual for many if they start out immediately at full dosage). The recommended dosage is thus because it is optimal for each bodyweight. Of course, once you've been using for a little bit you can "tweak your dosage". In the meantime, for YOUR bodyweight, dosing/timing is as follows:

Drive
    Training Days
    Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 60-80 min pre-training
    Non-Training Days
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 6-8 hours post-Dose 1

IGF-2
    Training Days
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 40 min pre-training
    Dose 3 - 2 caps pre-bed
    Non-Training Days (if you train first thing, you can follow this option)
    Dose 2 - 4 caps pre-bed

~Rosie~

10. yes i do think that is a (bunch of pills) we will see , I'll stay on your script for the time being. I lift 5 days a week sometimes 6, with a good diet, Thanks

11. I got some serious elbow pain 3 weeks into igf2 was taking 4 caps am/pre bed...stoped taking it elbow pain fading...fish oil and cissus helping...has this happened to anyone before...and how long with the pain??

12. Quote Originally Posted by 3708grunt View Post
    yes i do think that is a (bunch of pills) we will see , I'll stay on your script for the time being. I lift 5 days a week sometimes 6, with a good diet, Thanks
    If you think THAT'S a lot, you should see some of the stacks that I (and other) have run

Six days a week is not required for resistance training unless you are something like a competitive athlete, IMO - five should be enough; recovery is ESSENTIAL for results and you don't want to overreach for too long.

Quote Originally Posted by andy148lbs View Post
    I got some serious elbow pain 3 weeks into igf2 was taking 4 caps am/pre bed...stoped taking it elbow pain fading...fish oil and cissus helping...has this happened to anyone before...and how long with the pain??
    First time I have heard of someone experiencing something like this. If you are having elbow issues, what else have you been doing? - since it's highly unlikely that it was the IGF-2 that caused this issue. Lifting a lot heavier than usual? - if you have, then this will put pressure on your joints and can cause injuries and issues with them. Have a pre-existing elbow issue? - could have flared up.

~Rosie!

13. workout at work, Lunchtime, mixed with Heavy training and cardio training , then maybe a little training in evening, not every evening, hey what can I say , I'm a 51 yr. old workout junkie, could be worse!!! See if you have the ambition when your 51, hope you do, seen your pics , your not 51.

14. seems like alot of training....
    BPS Representative

15. Short workouts, 20-30 min tops, to me this works out great, with alot of variety.

16. Ive been taking igf-2 for about five days now along with my creatine and weight gainer but have seemed to actually lose a few pounds. Is this normal? Ive made it a point to eat more and get in atleast three weight gain shakes a day. Im hoping once the neovar and rpm get here ill put the pounds back on. Im glad i read this thread, i didnt realize i needed to take a third dose on workout days. Ive simply been taking first thing in the morning and before bed.

17. Quote Originally Posted by owen fox View Post
    Ive been taking igf-2 for about five days now along with my creatine and weight gainer but have seemed to actually lose a few pounds. Is this normal? Ive made it a point to eat more and get in atleast three weight gain shakes a day. Im hoping once the neovar and rpm get here ill put the pounds back on. Im glad i read this thread, i didnt realize i needed to take a third dose on workout days. Ive simply been taking first thing in the morning and before bed.
    It depends on the individual and I personally don't notice weight loss with IGF-2, but if you've lost body mass, look at your nutrition and training first. Tty and have more real, solid food, as opposed to shakes if you can, since it will be better for you, and leave the shakes for times when eating is inconvenient or as an addition to your meals. You do not need to take a third dose on training days, but can just do the first thing and pre-bed doses - this really is entirely up to you.

~Rosie~

18. Thank you very much. I have been eating roughly six meals a day with the shakes in between. I dont know how much more i can squeeze in.

19. Quote Originally Posted by owen fox View Post
    Thank you very much. I have been eating roughly six meals a day with the shakes in between. I dont know how much more i can squeeze in.
    No worries

~Rosie~

20. I may be eating the wrong kinds of foods. Do any of u fellow workout buffs have any suggestions on good foods to eat to put on weight. Im by no means new to weightlifting but have definately hit a plateau.

21. Quote Originally Posted by owen fox View Post
    I may be eating the wrong kinds of foods. Do any of u fellow workout buffs have any suggestions on good foods to eat to put on weight. Im by no means new to weightlifting but have definately hit a plateau.
    It's not so much about the food you eat - although eating clean will likely get leaner gains, but about how MUCH you eat! If you want gains, then you need to eat enough for them, and no supplement is going to help you gain muscle if you're not eating for it, period! NUTRITION and TRAINING are the two factors that you need to focus on. FOOD, FOOD, and MORE FOOD is going to be IMPORTANT - if you want muscle gains, you needs to EAT for it!

Lots of food out there to eat. Just some examples:
    Name:  Food.jpg
Views: 278
Size:  357.7 KB

~Rosie~

22. Great points on nutrition, Rosie.
    So let me ask for your input on the above, if say someone is working out correctly, the diet is in check and seeing some strength gains by adding weights progressively, and seeing muscle growth in the mirror but not gaining or losing weight per the scale, what would that signify? Not enough caloires for a bulk, right amount for a recomp?
    I know there are alot of variables but curious to your thoughts.
    Thanks

23. Quote Originally Posted by vegasr View Post
    Great points on nutrition, Rosie.
    So let me ask for your input on the above, if say someone is working out correctly, the diet is in check and seeing some strength gains by adding weights progressively, and seeing muscle growth in the mirror but not gaining or losing weight per the scale, what would that signify? Not enough caloires for a bulk, right amount for a recomp?
    I know there are alot of variables but curious to your thoughts.
    Thanks
    Then it means that one is recomping yes - gaining muscle mass whilst losing bodyfat, thus keeping their scale weight constant. Let me tell you that only beginnerswho do it unconsciously just because they've started training or eating correctly or those who know what they're doing usually achieve a recomp though, since it is very much a science specific to every individual. You must realize also that those who recomp usually consume calories over a wide range, inclusive of fat loss, maintenance, and bulking calories, during a single week, in order to achieve a recomp - like I said, how nutrition is manipulated is very individual dependent, or your body could just love doing it like mine does

I really do recommend that you do a lot more personal research in the areas of both nutrition and training, or get yourself a trainer who can and will explain everything to you, teaching you along the way, so that you learn how to "fish" instead of constantly being "fed" (which they should anyway, IMO).

~Rosie~

24. Excellent insight, thanks!

25. Well here is a progress report, been using your recs. rosie, on the IGF-2 /Drive stack. My appetite has increased, and the pumps in the GYM have been real good, might be from the eating, I try to have a restrictive diet, not noticing any size increase or strength increase, but my overall workouts have been good, I'm not sure what I should be looking for in these products. This is the 3rd week.

26. Quote Originally Posted by vegasr View Post
    Excellent insight, thanks!
    No worries

Quote Originally Posted by 3708grunt View Post
    Well here is a progress report, been using your recs. rosie, on the IGF-2 /Drive stack. My appetite has increased, and the pumps in the GYM have been real good, might be from the eating, I try to have a restrictive diet, not noticing any size increase or strength increase, but my overall workouts have been good, I'm not sure what I should be looking for in these products. This is the 3rd week.
    Nice. Why a restrictive diet? If you want size and strength gains, then you need to make sure you are eating ENOUGH for them! As far as what to look for re the products, read the "Product Overview" for what effects to be expected (and note that not everyone is going to experience everything, or they might, etc.).

~Rosie~

27. Nother update Rosie:
    Benched 335 today , felt strong best I've benched in weeks ( for an old Man), no sides , weigh 197 so not to much weight gain, 5 lbs . thinking maybe I might go for a light PCT, Post . just so I can try to save these gains, this stuff is anabolic, not sure . But I am on Testim (TRT). But mild PCT is a thought to be safe. Thanks

28. Quote Originally Posted by 3708grunt View Post
    Nother update Rosie:
    Benched 335 today , felt strong best I've benched in weeks ( for an old Man), no sides , weigh 197 so not to much weight gain, 5 lbs . thinking maybe I might go for a light PCT, Post . just so I can try to save these gains, this stuff is anabolic, not sure . But I am on Testim (TRT). Libido has been good , wife is happy, sorry Rosie i'm spoken for, LOL. But mild PCT is a thought to be safe. Thanks
    Thanks for the update. IGF-2 is natural Growth Hormone booster, so PCT is NOT required for it. Good for your wife - you DO think highly of yourself to make such a comment, and joking or not, never EVER make the assumption that I have any interest in an individual I answer a question for, because I most certainly do NOT!

~Rosie~

29. I Know , Just kidding around, I'm just happy to see results.

30. OK , still taking required amount and still seeing improvements, great pumps good concentration, but seem to be retaining water, not sure if Summer has anything to do with it, diet hasn't changed.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. White BLOOD™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By ddawg91 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 05:41 PM