IGF-2™ Frequently Asked Questions - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 4

IGF-2™ Frequently Asked Questions

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Been curious about IGF for sometime getting ready to run a month on test booster was wondering if IGF would be a good compliment with it? Or should i just wait till later and run it by it self?
    either will work. I have stacked it and run it solo
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Been curious about IGF for sometime getting ready to run a month on test booster was wondering if IGF would be a good compliment with it? Or should i just wait till later and run it by it self?
    You can run IGF-2 standalone or with other products, testosterone boosters included. Depending on the product/s IGF-2 could compliment them well.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Thanx for the advice!
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    You can run IGF-2 standalone or with other products, testosterone boosters included. Depending on the product/s IGF-2 could compliment them well.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Damn that's a nice avatar!!! Is that you Guejsn?
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by brugalou View Post
    Damn that's a nice avatar!!! Is that you Guejsn?
    Thanks. All my avis are of me.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

WOOOOOW!!!!! God bless you
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  185 lbs.

Currently taking RPM,DRIVE,and NEOVAR wondering what would be better for me IGF2 or HGHUP im trying to gain some muscle mass
  8. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 04ImprezaWRX View Post
    Currently taking RPM,DRIVE,and NEOVAR wondering what would be better for me IGF2 or HGHUP im trying to gain some muscle mass
    You could use either product.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

9. New Member

I have been running IGF-2 (8 pills/day) with Dermacrine Liqua-Vade for about 3 1/2 weeks now. Everything was going well (recomp), until about a week ago. At that time I added Neovar to the mix. About 5 days later I noticed that I was gaining weight/bloat around my midsection. I am thinking about taking Nutraplanet's 1-Carboxy(which I already have) instead of my nighttime dosage (4 pills) of IGF-2 and cutting back Neovar dosage from 6 to 3 pills/day. I may also look at adding potassium and/or phosphorus as you suggested to Cordeen earlier in the thread. Does this sound good?

I like IGF-2(I am now on my 3rd bottle/cycle). I also really like PP's Dermacrine.
  10. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by labrad View Post
    I have been running IGF-2 (8 pills/day) with Dermacrine Liqua-Vade for about 3 1/2 weeks now. Everything was going well (recomp), until about a week ago. At that time I added Neovar to the mix. About 5 days later I noticed that I was gaining weight/bloat around my midsection. I am thinking about taking Nutraplanet's 1-Carboxy(which I already have) instead of my nighttime dosage (4 pills) of IGF-2 and cutting back Neovar dosage from 6 to 3 pills/day. I may also look at adding potassium and/or phosphorus as you suggested to Cordeen earlier in the thread. Does this sound good?

I like IGF-2(I am now on my 3rd bottle/cycle). I also really like PP's Dermacrine.
    Interesting that you experience bloat and water retention using NeoVar, as it generally has the OPPOSITE effect...Just remember that if you do not take the OPTIMAL dosage of IGF-2 for your bodyweight you canNOT expect the optimal results.

~Rosie
    Team APPNUT

11. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  MUC lbs.

is there an optimum age to start taking IGH-2? im 17 and a half and wondering if it would be best left until early 20s or even later.
    also would taking it at my age be kind of pointless because of HGH peaking during puberty?
    i am completely new to the whole IGH/ HGH thing if you hadnt noticed
  12. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane0Mac View Post
    is there an optimum age to start taking IGH-2? im 17 and a half and wondering if it would be best left until early 20s or even later.
    also would taking it at my age be kind of pointless because of HGH peaking during puberty?
    i am completely new to the whole IGH/ HGH thing if you hadnt noticed
    Anything younger than 18 years old and you should just stick to the basic staples - even up to 21 years. Build a solid training base, get your nutrition all right, and maybe add in other supplements as you gain knowledge of them - and only if they are on par with your goals and needs.

But yes, wait another few years before using IGF-2. And note that IGF-2 is NOT IGH or HGH - it is a natural Growth Hormone booster. I recommend researching and learning about the various supplements, etc., so that you know what they are and do, etc.

~Team APPNUT

13. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  MUC lbs.

yeah i was pretty sure that 17 was a bit young, just curious would it be harmful to take it when younger than 18? will it mess up hormone levels like steroids can at a young age?
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  317 lbs.

yeah i was pretty sure that 17 was a bit young, just curious would it be harmful to take it when younger than 18? will it mess up hormone levels like steroids can at a young age?
    Anytime you take something that alters your hormones before your body is fully developed, your risk the chances of permanently messing up your endocrine system
  15. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

It depends on the product. Remember that anything you put in your body can cause changes and affect you. If you're using something before you need to or if it's unnecessary, then you can cause issues later on - it's like the person who is completely healthy that takes pills for everything, because they think that it might prevent them from getting anything; taking all those pills with unjust cause is more likely to in the future, contribute to one of the things they are trying to protect themselves against. Bad analogy probably. Footnotes: Yes, it could potentially affect your hormone balance. As I said, stick to the basics (creatine, multivitamin, good fats, protein, BCAAs) - if that; you don't need them all if you get enough good fats, protein, and BCAAs in your diet

~Team APPNUT

16. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  MUC lbs.

yeah im only on whey, multivitamin and zma at the moment but i plan on getting back on creatine and hopefully getting a pwo drink. thanks for your advice unc21 and Rosie, i suppose i can wait a while.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  221 lbs.

Price for this stuff is very high for the amount you guys recommend taking. Any idea if you will ever come down on the prices at some point? It is very hard to pull the trigger, as I am sure for many others, when you price it so high.
  18. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal2 View Post
    Price for this stuff is very high for the amount you guys recommend taking. Any idea if you will ever come down on the prices at some point? It is very hard to pull the trigger, as I am sure for many others, when you price it so high.
    The price reflects the quality of the ingredients used. IGF-2 can be found cheaper at some online stores, like NutraPlanet - but because of production costs, there is not likely to be a change in either wholesale, SRP or MAP . . . On another note, for similar products, IGF-2 does not differ re price.

~Team APPNUT

19. New Member

I am in the middle of running IGF-2 for 8 weeks and noticed on one of the threads that it can be run up to about 12 weeks straight and you can then either take a 4week break or try dosing it on a 5 on 2 off basis.......
    1)Can it be run as a staple ie all the time?
    2) After 8 weeks of IGF-2 could I take a break and in the 4 weeks switch to HGH-UP............not sure if that would be considerd taking a break as they are similar products??

thanks
    PJ

ps Anyone who hasn't tried IGF-2 should get it in their arsenal ASAP its awesome , recovery , muscle fullness, libido ....the whole nine yards!
  20. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pj74 View Post
    I am in the middle of running IGF-2 for 8 weeks and noticed on one of the threads that it can be run up to about 12 weeks straight and you can then either take a 4week break or try dosing it on a 5 on 2 off basis.......
    1)Can it be run as a staple ie all the time?
    2) After 8 weeks of IGF-2 could I take a break and in the 4 weeks switch to HGH-UP............not sure if that would be considerd taking a break as they are similar products??

thanks
    PJ

ps Anyone who hasn't tried IGF-2 should get it in their arsenal ASAP its awesome , recovery , muscle fullness, libido ....the whole nine yards!
    Was it one of my logs? Because I run IGF-2 as a staple. Saying that, I am FEmale, and I wouldn't recommend that a MALE run IGF-2 as a staple without having at least 2-4 weeks break after every 8-12 weeks of use.

1. IGF-2 is not one of those products that you run on a 5 on/2 off basis, although I don't see why you couldn't try. Personally, if I have even so much as a DAY off I notice the difference. I would recommend running it straight. However, you could possibly run for ~8 weeks straight, and then for 2-4 weeks, use a 5 on/2 off schedule.

2. Time off products (and products in the category of the product you are using) is recommended for a reason, so that your body does not get used to them or become dependent on them. Yes, HGHup is a different product that IGF-2. You could use HGHup for ~4 weeks after ~8 weeks on IGF-2, but I'd still recommend that you take at least a 2-week break from natural Growth Hormone boosters after that.

IGF-2 is AWESOME - no arguments there. Now you know why it is my #1 favourite product of all time and why I hate NOT using it!

21. New Member

Thanks for that Rosie......I'll take your advice and I still reckon that the RPM/Drive/IGF-2 stack doesn't get enough hype.....it DELIVERS!
    cheers
  22. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Thanks for that Rosie......I'll take your advice and I still reckon that the RPM/Drive/IGF-2 stack doesn't get enough hype.....it DELIVERS!
    cheers
    Usually NeoVar is added to that stack when people run it, so that they're using the Big Four Horses of the AN line, and with the addition of FREE TEST to the line-up, adding that has also been added into the stack. Personally, IGF-2 makes an excellent addition to ANY stack, and RPM/Drive/IGF-2/NeoVar Recomped/FREE TEST/BLACK CATS/Lipotrophin-PM is my ultimate AppNut stack!

23. New Member

Gulp!!!

I'd be all over that stack if my wife didn't keep stealing my money to buy food or our kids!!!!

Gotta go and write my new Christmas list.........someone tell me Santa does exist......................... .....
  24. New Member

Just in case miracles do happen , how would you dose/run that "Apocalypse Stack"?

cheers!!
  25. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Gulp!!!

I'd be all over that stack if my wife didn't keep stealing my money to buy food or our kids!!!!

Gotta go and write my new Christmas list.........someone tell me Santa does exist......................... .....
    Sorry to break the bubble, but he doesn't - it's called working to get what you want

Just in case miracles do happen , how would you dose/run that "Apocalypse Stack"?

cheers!!
    Follow the dosing/timing directions on each product label - they are specific re dosing for your bodyweight, and given dosages are optimal for that bodyweight.

26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

3 bottles in the post
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  27. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    3 bottles in the post
    Fun times ahead

28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Fun times ahead
    The site i ordered them from were out of stock for awhile so i kept on bugging them to get it back in, they e-mailed me soon as it came in lol

yeah can't wait! my hours at work are a bit more calmer next week so i'll be hitting the weights and cardio hard!!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  29. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

yeah can't wait! my hours at work are a bit more calmer next week so i'll be hitting the weights and cardio hard!!
    I see that you're using the new Activate Xtreme. I used the original with IGF-2 and loved it. If this is any the same, you're definitely in for a treat

30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

I see that you're using the new Activate Xtreme. I used the original with IGF-2 and loved it. If this is any the same, you're definitely in for a treat
    haha yeah, i think my gf might get a shock
  31. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

haha yeah, i think my gf might get a shock

32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

mail man came today \o/
  33. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

mail man came today \o/
    Time for a

34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

Time for a
    whats your take on dosing IGF-2 pre running? I've always just dosed in the morning/night and pre weights but never before with cardio.
  35. O.G. Appnut

Reputation Reputation

whats your take on dosing IGF-2 pre running? I've always just dosed in the morning/night and pre weights but never before with cardio.
    I have done 3 on waking, 2 pre-workout/cardio, and 3 pre-bed; and will probably go this route from now on.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  36. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

If that's the ONLY training session you do that day, then yeah, dose as you would pre-training - I do. (I need to get back into the 2/2/2 instead of the 3/3 I have been doing, since my training has not started an hour post-waking lately).

37. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.

cheers guys
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Started taking drive beginning of last week , Middle of week recieved my IGF-2 , stacking them an so far nothing to brag about, might get better as time goes on, and yes I am on required dose, I honestly think the required dose is a bunch , but we will see .
  39. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  122 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 3708grunt View Post
    Started taking drive beginning of last week , Middle of week recieved my IGF-2 , stacking them an so far nothing to brag about, might get better as time goes on, and yes I am on required dose, I honestly think the required dose is a bunch , but we will see .
    Do you think that it is "a bunch" because you may not be seeing effects NOW? You've only been using Drive for a week and IGF-2 for a few days; give them a little more time (I actually recommend HALF dosing IGF-2 for the FIRST week that you use it, to combat any lethargy that might be experienced, since it is usual for many if they start out immediately at full dosage). The recommended dosage is thus because it is optimal for each bodyweight. Of course, once you've been using for a little bit you can "tweak your dosage". In the meantime, for YOUR bodyweight, dosing/timing is as follows:

Drive
    Training Days
    Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 60-80 min pre-training
    Non-Training Days
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 6-8 hours post-Dose 1

IGF-2
    Training Days
    Dose 1 - 3 caps first thing
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 40 min pre-training
    Dose 3 - 2 caps pre-bed
    Non-Training Days (if you train first thing, you can follow this option)
    Dose 2 - 4 caps pre-bed

~Rosie~

40. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

yes i do think that is a (bunch of pills) we will see , I'll stay on your script for the time being. I lift 5 days a week sometimes 6, with a good diet, Thanks

Similar Forum Threads

1. White BLOOD™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By ddawg91 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 05:41 PM