IGF-2™ Frequently Asked Questions

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852764
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    yep, i do.

  2. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeSexy View Post
    Is it okay to take drive and rpm with the morning empty stomach dose of IGF-2?
    Most definitely. I used to do that all the time.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. dpfisher
    Guest
    dpfisher's Avatar

    This is an unusual question but would taking something like cycle support be beneficial with IGF-2? My blood pressure has been really quite high as of late... nothing dangerous since it's a short term thing but I'm averaging about 155/95 resting and I'm not taking more than the recommended amount. I'm probably going to cut out coffee and RPM completely and see if that does enough on its own before I think about adding anything else, but I've been going light on those already anyway.

    And my other question which is probably going to get me made fun of but I really don't understand even after reading up... if the safed musli artificially introduces a chemical which converts to testosterone, how does this not affect natural production in any way? Is it just so small that it's not worth worrying about or is there something else I don't understand going on here? I'm not comfortable with the explanation "natural ingredients can't hurt you" which is all people have given me so far, because quite honestly it's a completely ignorant stance. Belladonna is completely natural but I'm sure as hell not going to start eating it.

    Hopefully you guys can understand my concern for my health and realize that I completely understand this isn't near the same as some of the harsh things that people on these boards take but I still care to try to keep myself safe. I just want some answers beyond "lol ur dum it's natural."
    •   
       

  4. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Exclamation IGF-2 WILL raise testosterone levels, but withIN the body's NATURAL LIMITS!


    Quote Originally Posted by dpfisher View Post
    This is an unusual question but would taking something like cycle support be beneficial with IGF-2? My blood pressure has been really quite high as of late... nothing dangerous since it's a short term thing but I'm averaging about 155/95 resting and I'm not taking more than the recommended amount. I'm probably going to cut out coffee and RPM completely and see if that does enough on its own before I think about adding anything else, but I've been going light on those already anyway.
    There is no reason to take Cycle Support while using IGF-2.

    You are hypertensive (normal blood pressure should be <140/90) (ACSM, 2005). Even being a "short-term" thing, this would not result from supplementing with IGF-2. I recommend looking into the reason for it, as it could be anything from stress (if so, supplementing with Relora could help) to an existing [underlying medical] condition, etc.


    Quote Originally Posted by dpfisher View Post
    And my other question which is probably going to get me made fun of but I really don't understand even after reading up... if the safed musli artificially introduces a chemical which converts to testosterone, how does this not affect natural production in any way? Is it just so small that it's not worth worrying about or is there something else I don't understand going on here? I'm not comfortable with the explanation "natural ingredients can't hurt you" which is all people have given me so far, because quite honestly it's a completely ignorant stance. Belladonna is completely natural but I'm sure as hell not going to start eating it.
    Let's get one thing straight: IGF-2 is NOT hormonal.

    Clarification: Safed Musli (i.e. Chlorophytum Borivilianum) does not ARTIFICIALLY introduce a chemical; it CONTAINS Spirosta-steroidal saponins, which are NATURAL intermediates in the hormonal pathways of the body. One of those intermediates, desoxydiosgenin, can be converted into 11-oxa-5 alpha-androstane-3,17-dione, which can in turn be converted into testosterone (Johns, 1970; Salvi, Mukhurjee & Engel, 1986).

    IGF-2 affects natural production yes, but not from an EXOgenous source (i.e. an exogenous source would be a steroid). The Spirosta-steroidal saponins in Safed Musli are ENDOgenous (i.e. naturally created within the body). Therefore, IGF-2 WILL raise testosterone levels, but withIN the body's NATURAL LIMITS!

    As soon as you stop using IGF-2 your testosterone levels will return to baseline.


    Quote Originally Posted by dpfisher View Post
    Hopefully you guys can understand my concern for my health and realize that I completely understand this isn't near the same as some of the harsh things that people on these boards take but I still care to try to keep myself safe. I just want some answers beyond "lol ur dum it's natural."
    Yes, it's fine to be concerned for your health. And good on you for researching a product before blindly using it. However, from your words it seems that you assuming that IGF-2 is hormonal. Be assured that it is NOT.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,745
    Rep Power
    1317333
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    29.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    When I was mega-dosing IGF-2 (12 caps @175 lbs), I experienced hypotension, which was a first for me.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  6. dpfisher
    Guest
    dpfisher's Avatar

    Hmm, I don't know why my blood pressure would increase 10-20 points with the addition of IGF-2 and no other changes then. One of the theories was that my already high blood pressure was from excess testosterone but that was already tested to be normal. Perhaps the blood pressure lowering effects just haven't kicked in yet for whatever reason. The reason I asked about cycle support is that it is designed (partially) to control BP, which my medication does fine with most of the time.

    Anyway what I meant by "short term" is "a month of this won't hurt me so I'm not freaking out." But I am still curious.

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Let's get one thing straight: IGF-2 is NOT hormonal.

    Clarification: Safed Musli (i.e. Chlorophytum Borivilianum) does not ARTIFICIALLY introduce a chemical; it CONTAINS Spirosta-steroidal saponins, which are NATURAL intermediates in the hormonal pathways of the body. One of those intermeidates, desoxydiosgenin, can be converted into 11-oxa-5 alpha-androstane-3,17-dione, which can in turn be converted into testosterone (Johns, 1970; Salvi, Mukhurjee & Engel, 1986).

    IGF-2 affects natural production yes, but not from an EXOgenous source (i.e. an exogenous source would be a steroid). The Spirosta-steroidal saponins in Safed Musli are ENDOgenous (i.e. naturally created within the body). Therefore, IGF-2 WILL raise testosterone levels, but withIN the body's NATURAL LIMITS!
    I understand that there are no active hormones in the plant/pill, however this description does not make sense to me. Is the idea that desoxydiosgenin is naturally found in the body? A google search would have me believe otherwise since all mentions of this compound show up in reference to this supplement or one other from a different company and almost any naturally occurring compound will have at least one study or biology text mentioning it.
  7. New Member
    MoneyAddyct's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    67
    Rep Power
    133
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    95.48%

    Any risk of hair loss associated with IGF-2?
  8. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MoneyAddyct View Post
    Any risk of hair loss associated with IGF-2?
    Not that I am aware of. Although anyone who has/at risk for male pattern baldness may experience it (albeit this would not be because of the product, but because of their inclination towards it).
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  9. New Member
    pd278219's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    92
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    45.5%

    I've been taking Drive and Rpm for a little over a month now with great results! I just ordered another bottle of Drive and RPM along with IGF-2 and Neovar. I'm wondering what I should do for the dosing of Neovar and IGF-2 when adding it into my current stack. I'm 225, taking 3 drive in the morning and 3 preworkout with 4 rpm preworkout. Thanks in advance!
  10. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Dosing/Timing Schedule for pd278219


    Quote Originally Posted by pd278219 View Post
    I've been taking Drive and Rpm for a little over a month now with great results! I just ordered another bottle of Drive and RPM along with IGF-2 and Neovar. I'm wondering what I should do for the dosing of Neovar and IGF-2 when adding it into my current stack. I'm 225, taking 3 drive in the morning and 3 preworkout with 4 rpm preworkout. Thanks in advance!
    RPM

    Gym (i.e. Resistance Training) Days
    Dose - 4 caps 60-80 min pre-gym (i.e. WITH Drive)

    Non-Gym (i.e. Resistance Training) Days
    Dose - 2 caps first thing in the morning


    Drive

    Gym (i.e. Resistance Training) Days
    Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing in the morning (i.e. with Dose 1 of IGF-2)
    Dose 2 - 3 caps ~60-80 min pre-gym (i.e. WITH RPM)

    Non-Gym (i.e. Resistance Training) Days
    Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing in the morning (i.e. with Dose 1 of IGF-2)
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 6-8 hours later


    IGF-2

    Every Day
    Dose 1 - 4 caps first thing in the morning (i.e. with Dose 1 of Drive)
    Dose 2 - 4 caps last thing at night, just before you go to bed


    NeoVar Recomped

    Gym (i.e. Resistance Training) Days

    Option A
    Dose 1 - 3 caps immediate post-resistance (or cardio, if no resistance training and cardio instead) training AND THEN EAT A MEAL CONTAINING ~50g CARBOHYDRATES 15-20 MINUTES AFTERWARDS
    Dose 2 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates (either earlier or later in the day)

    Option B
    Dose 1 - 3 caps 40 min pre-gym
    Dose 2 - 3 caps immediate post-resistance (or cardio, if no resistance training and cardio instead) training AND THEN EAT A MEAL CONTAINING ~50g CARBOHYDRATES 15-20 MINUTES AFTERWARDS

    Option C
    Dose 1 - 3 caps 40 min pre-gym
    Dose 2 - 3 caps immediate post-resistance (or cardio, if no resistance training and cardio instead) training AND THEN EAT A MEAL CONTAINING ~50g CARBOHYDRATES 15-20 MINUTES AFTERWARDS
    Dose 3 - 3 caps 15-20 minutes pre-meal with at least 50g carbohydrates (either earlier or later in the day)

    Non-Gym (i.e. Resistance Training) Days
    Dose 1 - 15-20 minutes before breakfast (should contain at least 50g of carbohydrate)
    Dose 2 - 15-20 minutes before another meal (should contain at least 50g of carbohydrate) during the day
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  11. New Member
    pd278219's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    92
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    45.5%

    Thanks a lot I'm really excited to see what this stack can do!
  12. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by pd278219 View Post
    Thanks a lot I'm really excited to see what this stack can do!
    No worries. Look forward to great things. Let us know how it goes.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  13. New Member
    twuncher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    79
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    8.69%

    been on 3 days loving the sleep, only been getting 6-7hours but feel great!! hopefully in a week i should start noticing the other effects i will keep posted on results!
  14. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852764
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Yeah, should by the end of the week, maybe a little longer start noticing the increased libido and some of the other effects
  15. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by twuncher View Post
    been on 3 days loving the sleep, only been getting 6-7hours but feel great!! hopefully in a week i should start noticing the other effects i will keep posted on results!
    Yep, the other effects should be noticeable soon, especially muscle hardness and fullness (I notice this in the first few days, along with the elimination of DOMS and better sleep), gains in strength and endurance (keep building weekly) and libido increases (will hit you harder, being a male; MY libido is very dependent on my moods).
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  16. New Member
    twuncher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    79
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    8.69%

    yeah muscle hardness is there with in 3 days, skin a little oily, sleep still amazing! Hitting the gym tonight so will report on endurance/strength increases!

    one thing i'm slightly concerned about is my nipples being sore now, (i have never done a pro-hormone cycle or steroids) i have always had sensitive nipples since a teenager, now on IGF-2 they have become extremely sensitive! debating whether to stop right away or give it a few more days to see if symptoms persist!
  17. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by twuncher View Post
    yeah muscle hardness is there with in 3 days, skin a little oily, sleep still amazing! Hitting the gym tonight so will report on endurance/strength increases!

    one thing i'm slightly concerned about is my nipples being sore now, (i have never done a pro-hormone cycle or steroids) i have always had sensitive nipples since a teenager, now on IGF-2 they have become extremely sensitive! debating whether to stop right away or give it a few more days to see if symptoms persist!
    The IGF-2 will NOT be causing your nipple sensitivity/soreness. And FYI, it is NOT a hormonal product!!!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  18. New Member
    twuncher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    79
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    8.69%

    yeah i know its not hormonal and was one of the reason i decided to give it a try
    i did wear a new shirt when i noticed it so possible me being paranoid and its just irritation, just obviously the only new supplement im testing, so it was the logical thing to bring it up!

    i will keep posted, thanks for all the info and support Rosie much appreciated.

    I am really enjoying being IGF2 though i cant get over how good the sleep is still
  19. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    EasyEJL's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    47
    Posts
    31,888
    Rep Power
    852764
    Level
    95
    Lv. Percent
    49.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by twuncher View Post
    i did wear a new shirt when i noticed it so possible me being paranoid and its just irritation, just obviously the only new supplement im testing, so it was the logical thing to bring it up!
    brand new never washed polo shirts without a t-shirt underneath do that to me every time
  20. Professional Member
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,306
    Rep Power
    128474
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    40.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    brand new never washed polo shirts without a t-shirt underneath do that to me every time
    i get spotty arms from my tshirt sleeves rubbing against my skin. well my gf tells me thats why they get spotty!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  21. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by twuncher View Post
    yeah i know its not hormonal and was one of the reason i decided to give it a try
    i did wear a new shirt when i noticed it so possible me being paranoid and its just irritation, just obviously the only new supplement im testing, so it was the logical thing to bring it up!

    i will keep posted, thanks for all the info and support Rosie much appreciated.

    I am really enjoying being IGF2 though i cant get over how good the sleep is still
    Right, good; just checking

    It could possibly just be irritation, as Eric said

    No worries. I'm here to make sure things go as smoothly as possible

    Yep, it's a great product for sure!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  22. New Member
    twuncher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    79
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    8.69%

    Right Gym last night, i had the most incredible pumps, veins popping out everywhere, strength was up, and it was if i could have gone on all night, muscle fatigue was much higher than normal. so much so after my weights session i managed to do some rowing and set a personal best. So im quite pleased with the product so far, i will report back with any more updates as i notice anything worth mentioning. thanks
  23. Professional Member
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,306
    Rep Power
    128474
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    40.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i want more igf-2! recovery was awesome while using it!
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  24. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    i want more igf-2! recovery was awesome while using it!
    Yeah loving it so far mate, and it's still early days for me! I'm sold on chucking this in a PCT regime.
  25. New Member
    twuncher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    79
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    8.69%

    day 5 for me, sleep still great, really looking forward to tonights gym session! and thats saying something cause its legs and squating time haha

    No change in libido yet, recovery up a little bit, muscles hard! seeing veins on my chest that i have never seen before!

    tempted to throw in an AI like cissus drol? opinions?
  26. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by twuncher View Post
    day 5 for me, sleep still great, really looking forward to tonights gym session! and thats saying something cause its legs and squating time haha

    No change in libido yet, recovery up a little bit, muscles hard! seeing veins on my chest that i have never seen before!

    tempted to throw in an AI like cissus drol? opinions?
    If you're going to post regular updates, how about starting a log in the Supplement Reviews/Logs subforum.

    Cissus DROL would be fine to use with IGF-2.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  27. New Member
    twuncher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    79
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    8.69%

    Ok well im recording my work outs, meals, and the way i've been feeling on a day to day basis!

    So more than happy to do a review/write up after 5 weeks!
  28. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by twuncher View Post
    Ok well im recording my work outs, meals, and the way i've been feeling on a day to day basis!

    So more than happy to do a review/write up after 5 weeks!
    Nice mate, the two UK lads will have to do a comparison!
  29. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by twuncher View Post
    Ok well im recording my work outs, meals, and the way i've been feeling on a day to day basis!

    So more than happy to do a review/write up after 5 weeks!
    All good (this thread is just not the place for it, though)...A review after then shall be welcome.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  30. New Member
    twuncher's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    79
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    8.69%

    yeah there in a little paper note book hehe

    il stop updating here and save it for a review
  31. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by twuncher View Post
    yeah there in a little paper note book hehe

    il stop updating here and save it for a review
    Nice one mate, looking forward to reading your thoughts on it.
  32. Professional Member
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,306
    Rep Power
    128474
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    40.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ok how does this sound for someone 190lbs..

    Gym days 2 on waking 3 pre workout and 3 before bed or 2 on waking 4 pre gym and 2 before bed.

    non gym days 4 in the morning and 4 pre bed.

    i'm sure i discussed pre gym dosing before with rosie or sean but i can't find the thread!

    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  33. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,745
    Rep Power
    1317333
    Level
    94
    Lv. Percent
    29.96%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    This is a little dated (late '07), but my review of IGF-2. Keep in mind the dosages have changed since then.

    IGF-2 Review
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
    Performax Labs Product Specialist

  34. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    ok how does this sound for someone 190lbs..

    Gym days 2 on waking 3 pre workout and 3 before bed or 2 on waking 4 pre gym and 2 before bed.

    non gym days 4 in the morning and 4 pre bed.

    i'm sure i discussed pre gym dosing before with rosie or sean but i can't find the thread!

    I would dose like this instead, Dave:

    Gym Days
    Dose 1 - 3 caps on waking
    Dose 2 - 3 caps pre-gym
    Dose 3 - 2 caps pre-bed

    Non-Gym Days
    Dose 1 - 4 caps on waking
    Dose 2 - 4 caps pre-bed
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  35. Professional Member
    Chub's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  183 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,306
    Rep Power
    128474
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    40.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    I would dose like this instead, Dave:

    Gym Days
    Dose 1 - 3 caps on waking
    Dose 2 - 3 caps pre-gym
    Dose 3 - 2 caps pre-bed

    Non-Gym Days
    Dose 1 - 4 caps on waking
    Dose 2 - 4 caps pre-bed
    ok thanks

    defo noticed a increase in strength while doing deads today
    “We are what we repeatedly do. Therefore, excellence is not an act, but a habit.”
  36. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Chub View Post
    ok thanks

    defo noticed a increase in strength while doing deads today


    Yeah, I notice the difference if I dose pre-gym, as opposed to if I just dosed first thing and pre-bed on resistance training days.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  37. dpfisher
    Guest
    dpfisher's Avatar

    This stuff is expensive but I'm willing to try anything for my tendons at this point... is it worth it to take this when I can't do any real working out besides cardio and rehab exercises or should I save it for when I'm better? Supposedly GH heals tendons, right? I've lost measurable amounts off my arms already, is this the best natural thing to take to get them back in order soon?
  38. Elite Member
    TexasLifter89's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    8,237
    Rep Power
    38250
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    8.62%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dpfisher View Post
    This stuff is expensive but I'm willing to try anything for my tendons at this point... is it worth it to take this when I can't do any real working out besides cardio and rehab exercises or should I save it for when I'm better? Supposedly GH heals tendons, right? I've lost measurable amounts off my arms already, is this the best natural thing to take to get them back in order soon?
    I would try this in combination with osteo sport.
    - Join Me: Tex89 M-Sten RX Log... Dicing that iron -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/222790-tex89s-msten-rx.html
  39. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dpfisher View Post
    This stuff is expensive but I'm willing to try anything for my tendons at this point... is it worth it to take this when I can't do any real working out besides cardio and rehab exercises or should I save it for when I'm better? Supposedly GH heals tendons, right? I've lost measurable amounts off my arms already, is this the best natural thing to take to get them back in order soon?
    IGF-2 can be used when not training yes, but it would be far more effective when training.

    GH does a lot of things. However, IGF-2, whilst a GH booster is NOT GH and is not a joint/ligament/tendon product. If you want something that is going to help with your tendons then look at using OsteoSport.


    ~Rosie
    Team APPNUT
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  40. Professional Member
    PrepNwa23's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    4,370
    Rep Power
    2765919
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    63.48%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Been curious about IGF for sometime getting ready to run a month on test booster was wondering if IGF would be a good compliment with it? Or should i just wait till later and run it by it self?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. White BLOOD™ FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
    By ddawg91 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-28-2007, 06:41 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in