I am on my fourth week of HGHUP (planning a 8 week cycle) i am currently bulking.
I have been reading alot bout IGF-2 and that it is better for bulking.
My question is: Would it be a good idea to switch to IGF-2 for the final four weeks of my cycle, or would i just be going back to square one?
also, could i switch to IGF-2 and carry on for 8 weeks, for a 12 week toatal cycle? (HGHUP weeks 1-4, IGF-2 weks 5-12) or would that be over kill and have negative effects.
thanks for your response guys. think i will switch to IGF-2 and run for 8 weeks. As my total cycle is 12 weeks, how long should I take 'off'? would 4 weeks be sufficent still, or should i lay off hghup/igf-2 for 6-8 weeks?
cheers mate. I'll take a 6 week break before i start a new 8 week cycle.
Already take biomend as a staple :-)
got the PM, cheers!
cheers for the input Rosie
just got my hghup...read on the tip list do not exceed 10mg of b6???why....I will have to take out my muti seeing it has 50mg of b6...2nd thing can i stack with test booster... Viridex XT by Gasp.......And when I finish the Viridex (Hghup if i can stack) can I jump to Drive,Litup,IGF-2and bio-med???
Stacking a Test booster with HGHup or IGF 2 is suggested for best results, although you will see nice results without the t booster. Unless you have already bought Viridex, I would take a different test booster. Many people love Free Test + IGF or HGHup.
HGHup contains 2mg of B6 (100% USRDA). For maximum effectiveness, ensure your daily supplemental intake of B6 is under 10mg.
The current MAXIMUM a person at age (19 - 51) can take is 10g
High doses of vitamin B6 can, over time, be toxic, and may result in nerve damage or numbness and tingling in the extremities that may eventually be irreversible. You should discontinue use of supplemental B6 if any unusual numbness develops in the body. Too much B6 can also cause oversensitivity to sunlight, which can lead to skin rashes and numbness, as well as nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, loss of appetite, and increased liver function test results.
so if your multi has 5mg, and HGHup has 2mg, thats a total of 8mg which is under the maximum suggested dose. you can still take your multi, but it is not suggested to exceed 10mg/day
Yes, you can stack HGHup♂ with another Testosterone booster.
Once you finish your bottle of HGHup♂ you can use another Testosterone booster/stack, yes.
thanks i can start my hghup cycle tonight......Viridex was a waste...I stopped taking it...overpriced DAA..will look into Free Test.....Thanks again
* Be very careful with stims on this product- even caffeine- titrate slowly
* Adderall, Provigil and other ADD meds that have any effect on dopamine
* B-6 in any level over what is in the product (2 mg/5 capsules)- a little goes a long way, but 10 mg and up may be detrimental
* If you ARE using a multivitamin that contains more than 2mg of Vitamin B6 then you are potentially decreasing your effects from HGHup♂ and supplementing over 10mg of Vitamin B6/day will be detrimental to it. In saying all that, you could use your multivitamin if you were going to dose it in the MORNING and then dosing all your daily caps of HGHup♂ PRE-BED, as all the Vitamin B6 from the multivitamin should have left your system by then.
* As far as stims while taking HGHup♂ if you are using the product pre-workout, just take a 2-3 capsule dose with the whatever you normally take as a pre-workout stim, and it should be ok. Stims + 6 capsule dose - might be a different story, but as long as the dose of HGHup♂ with the stim is kept reasonable, they should be fine.
Free Test on its way!!!!!! I am stoked about this stack....Drive already kicking in on day 3....Hghup started last night...come on Free Test!!!! I may have to change my screen name to andy155lbs....HA