HGHUP

andy148lbs

Awards
3rd week on stack(drive,hghup,litup,freetest)....gained 1 1/2 lbs so im up 3 1/2lbs...muscles are definitely larger and i can tell its not water weight pushing on my chest it does not feel like a water ballon.....endurance is through the roof..strength is up and libido is way up...(morning wood!!)wife loves it....GO APP. NUT

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3rd week on stack(drive,hghup,litup,freetest)....gained 1 1/2 lbs so im up 3 1/2lbs...muscles are definitely larger and i can tell its not water weight pushing on my chest it does not feel like a water ballon.....endurance is through the roof..strength is up and libido is way up...(morning wood!!)wife loves it....GO APP. NUT
Drive is definitely GREAT for endurance! :thumbsup: Thanks for the continued feedback and glad to know that you enjoying your time on this stack :)

~Rosie~

drooks10

drooks10

Awards
  • Established
Awesome news! Keep working hard.

andy148lbs

Awards
ending 4th week of stack....started at 148lbs now at 151lbs not to bad....3lbs in a month
acne a little heavy on this last week on forehead and back.....freetest gave me the runs the whole bottle...and a little aggerssion last two weeks...for the 3lbs not a bad trade...runs stopped...acne will go away....aggerssion is controlable...GO APP. NUT.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, Forslean has been tearing me up as well. The begining was real bad but I'm almost thru my second bottle and now it's just green with alot of gas!

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i initially had similar issues with the runs, my body eventually adjusted and all has been well. just watch your fat intake around injestion