HGHUP for an 18 Year Old?

M

mdopz187

Awards
Hello, I've been lifting for about a year now and I have some friends that are 25 and love HGHup. I'm really interested in it and the claims it makes;however, I realize I'm still young (18) and it perhaps may not be too beneficial to me.Should I leave a product like this alone for acouple of years? Thanks!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello, I've been lifting for about a year now and I have some friends that are 25 and love HGHup. I'm really interested in it and the claims it makes;however, I realize I'm still young (18) and it perhaps may not be too beneficial to me.Should I leave a product like this alone for acouple of years? Thanks!
You're 18. You've only been lifting for a year. You're not your 25-year old friends. YES, DEFINITELY leave HGHHup alone until you have another few years experience with training.

At 18 years old with beginner status re training, you do NOT need Growth Hormone and/ or Testosterone boosters to achieve ANY body goal. Actually, you do not need any supplements but the Basic Staples (creatine, multivitamin/antioxidant, good fats, protein, and BCAAs) - at your weight, you can almost get all your good fats, protein, and BCAAs requirements from your diet. I don't recommend using anything else until you're older and have built up a solid training base. NUTRITION AND TRAINING are what are going to get you results.

If you want gains, then you need to eat enough for them, and no supplement is going to help you gain muscle if you're not eating for it, period! At your age NUTRITION and TRAINING are the two factors that you need to focus on. FOOD, FOOD, and MORE FOOD is going to be IMPORTANT - if you want muscle gains, you needs to EAT for it!

Next to nutrition for mass is training. You have to be training correctly for mass - check out the article How To Maximize Mass Through Weights And Adaptation for an idea of how to train correctly for mass. And although The Essential 8 is in the fat loss section, the same exercises that are best for fat loss are also the best for gaining muscle! You also need to NOT lift almost daily - your body NEEDS recovery, since it's in your RECOVERY that you GROW (if you are eating enough).

I recommend having a training programme (AND nutrition plan - can't forget your nutrition, since that's what is going to make or break your success with gaining muscle mass!) written specifically for YOU for your goals and needs. If you can't afford a professional trainer, then take some time out to research and look around, because there is a TON of information on training for mass!

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Rosie gave solid advice above as usual. While I was using supplements at your age, I really don't think I needed them. Focus on your core components right now which are eating right, working out properly, and sleeping.

The longer you stay off supplements, the better you will feel when the time comes to actually take advantage of them.

M

M3ntal

Awards
Listen to these guys, you have more than enough hormones going on as it is being only 18 years old.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i was in your position when i was 18. all i wanted to do is take supplements blah blah blah. i didnt realize i had to eat to gain weight or the supplements arent going to do anything for me. eat RIGHT for a good 2 to 3 years, then start to consider products on the market

luelinks

luelinks

Awards
  • Established
You're 18. You've only been lifting for a year. You're not your 25-year old friends. YES, DEFINITELY leave HGHHup alone until you have another few years experience with training.

At 18 years old with beginner status re training, you do NOT need Growth Hormone and/ or Testosterone boosters to achieve ANY body goal. Actually, you do not need any supplements but the Basic Staples (creatine, multivitamin/antioxidant, good fats, protein, and BCAAs) - at your weight, you can almost get all your good fats, protein, and BCAAs requirements from your diet. I don't recommend using anything else until you're older and have built up a solid training base. NUTRITION AND TRAINING are what are going to get you results.

If you want gains, then you need to eat enough for them, and no supplement is going to help you gain muscle if you're not eating for it, period! At your age NUTRITION and TRAINING are the two factors that you need to focus on. FOOD, FOOD, and MORE FOOD is going to be IMPORTANT - if you want muscle gains, you needs to EAT for it!

Next to nutrition for mass is training. You have to be training correctly for mass - check out the article How To Maximize Mass Through Weights And Adaptation for an idea of how to train correctly for mass. And although The Essential 8 is in the fat loss section, the same exercises that are best for fat loss are also the best for gaining muscle! You also need to NOT lift almost daily - your body NEEDS recovery, since it's in your RECOVERY that you GROW (if you are eating enough).

I recommend having a training programme (AND nutrition plan - can't forget your nutrition, since that's what is going to make or break your success with gaining muscle mass!) written specifically for YOU for your goals and needs. If you can't afford a professional trainer, then take some time out to research and look around, because there is a TON of information on training for mass!

~Rosie~
The Primordial Woman
I can't say **** after that.:run:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have high enough levels as a teen. Just eat right, train hard, and stick to the staples.