I'm about to try RPM beginning next monday.
I'm also plan to run Clen, upping the dose slowly.
Would it be a bad idea? I probably gonna take 80 mcg (upping dosage slowly), split in the morning and afternoon, while using RPM in the evening, around 90 mins before WO.
for RPM, i will be using 2 caps for starters, maybe upping the dose.
I read in some articles that clen is not anabolic and slightly catabolics - i'm thinking maybe RPM can keep my strength and muscle mass.
I'm still undecided between using clen / USPLabs recreate.
other supps i'm taking:
- creatine mono (3g/day)
- fish oil (4-6 caps / day)
- Supercissus RX (3 caps / day)
- AP/ Yellow Gold / Banaba Extract (varies depend on my carb intake)
- Liver Assist XT (3 caps/day, for general liver health)
- Glucosamine & Chondroitine
- Multivitamin & Vitamin C
- VAT Attack (1 serving/day after wake up - almost run out)
diet is clean, doing carb cycling. 1-2 cheat meals / week (normal portion, not binge)
Never done AAS/prohormones, and does not plan to.
thanks for the help guys!