HGH Up between cycles?

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I am currently on a cycle of Pmag right now. I was just wondering if you guys think HGH Up would be a good supplement maybe along with some creatine and a natty test booster for the time between this current cycle and my next cycle? Or would this be the kind of supplement you would want to take after a full PCT + Time off?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd say creatine, HGHUp and Activate Extreme would be a great combo

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Will this product be recommended for a specific purpose such as cutting? Or can it be used as an aid to reach whatever goal you may have?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am currently on a cycle of Pmag right now. I was just wondering if you guys think HGH Up would be a good supplement maybe along with some creatine and a natty test booster for the time between this current cycle and my next cycle? Or would this be the kind of supplement you would want to take after a full PCT + Time off?
Definitely the kind of supplement that you can use with a natural testosterone booster (and the staples) as part of PCT.

Eric recommended stacking it with Activate Xtreme. I would recommend stacking with our Alpha-X - you would have to get from a European source (and I have actually stacked these together).

You could even use HGHup♂ ON-cycle; OR between PCT and cycles.

Will this product be recommended for a specific purpose such as cutting? Or can it be used as an aid to reach whatever goal you may have?
HGHup♂ is a very versatile product and can be used to reach ANY body goal.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Definitely the kind of supplement that you can use with a natural testosterone booster (and the staples) as part of PCT.

Eric recommended stacking it with Activate Xtreme. I would recommend stacking with our Alpha-X - you would have to get from a European source (and I have actually stacked these together).

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Cool, thanks for the feedback. The only potential problem I saw for myself is that HGHup should not be taken with carbohydrates; since I'm trying to bulk I can't really afford an all protein meal at night as I need the complex carbs before bed. I would take it earlier in the day, but according to logs it makes you really sleepy.

Got any ideas?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool, thanks for the feedback. The only potential problem I saw for myself is that HGHup should not be taken with carbohydrates; since I'm trying to bulk I can't really afford an all protein meal at night as I need the complex carbs before bed. I would take it earlier in the day, but according to logs it makes you really sleepy.

Got any ideas?
Do you really need the carbohydrates before bed? Why not just increase the carbohydrate intake during your other meals over the day, ensuring that you still get in the same amount of carbohydrates daily. There is nothing wrong with having just protein before bed; it should not affect your gains, so long as your overall caloric intake is in a surplus.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Do you really need the carbohydrates before bed? Why not just increase the carbohydrate intake during your other meals over the day, ensuring that you still get in the same amount of carbohydrates daily. There is nothing wrong with having just protein before bed; it should not affect your gains, so long as your overall caloric intake is in a surplus.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Well that's true. I've just always been told you need slow digesting protein and carbs overnight because it will be the longest period of the day without food intake.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
This is an off topic question but I don't want to make an unnecessary thread: As I said I am currently on a cycle of CEL Pmag; I have 1 more full week of The One from a past cycle. Would it do anything to take the rest of it along with the Pmag as a quick burst?

I experienced quick weight and strength gain on The One and figured it might be a good way to keep from waisting my excess.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well that's true. I've just always been told you need slow digesting protein and carbs overnight because it will be the longest period of the day without food intake.
yeah, but honestly your body is meant to go that long without food, its not like neanderthals went searching for a snack right before they went to bed :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
you could pulse that last bit of the one with pmag if you wanted

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I noticed you said you have used this product Guesjn. Would this be a product that all women could take advantage of reguadless of previous training history?

My wife is interested in losing some body fat and gaining some lean muscle. She is 21 and is 5' 6" weighing 130lbs. I told her this would probably stack well with a fat burner but I wanted to see what you guys opinion was first.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I noticed you said you have used this product Guesjn. Would this be a product that all women could take advantage of reguadless of previous training history?

My wife is interested in losing some body fat and gaining some lean muscle. She is 21 and is 5' 6" weighing 130lbs. I told her this would probably stack well with a fat burner but I wanted to see what you guys opinion was first.
Yes, I've used this product.

I wouldn't recommend any products but the staples to anyone who does not have at least 1-2 years of training history (ideally >2 years) and other supplementation history.

As I mentioned in another thread, from my experience, I would say that if a female were to use one of our Growth Hormone/Testosterone boosters, then IGF-2 would be the way to go. However, that it not to say that other females cannot use HGHup♂; just that I would choose IGF-2 over it. Personally it was too potent for me, even using only 2 caps daily (and I started at 6 caps daily and went down to 2 caps daily); but, as I said, that could also have been because I am only a third to a half the weight/size of most of the guys that were testing it.

I would recommend looking at your wife's nutrition and training before adding in any supplements aside from the staples, as her goals can be achieved doing that, especially if she is a beginner. I would also recommend choosing to either lose fat or gain muscle and work on one before the other, as recomping requires precise manipulation of the diet to achieve.

I also wouldn't recommend using a fat burner unless she was <15% bodyfat, as it would be unnecessary.

In the end I can only give recommendations and what you do is up to you. I highly recommend that whatever your wife uses that she knows exactly WHY she is using it and what it is doing, etc.; the last thing she should be is ignorant of what she is using or using something simply because someone told her to withOUT knowing all about it.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I've used this product.

I wouldn't recommend any products but the staples to anyone who does not have at least 1-2 years of training history (ideally >2 years) and other supplementation history.

As I mentioned in another thread, from my experience, I would say that if a female were to use one of our Growth Hormone/Testosterone boosters, then IGF-2 would be the way to go. However, that it not to say that other females cannot use HGHup♂; just that I would choose IGF-2 over it. Personally it was too potent for me, even using only 2 caps daily (and I started at 6 caps daily and went down to 2 caps daily); but, as I said, that could also have been because I am only a third to a half the weight/size of most of the guys that were testing it.

I would recommend looking at your wife's nutrition and training before adding in any supplements aside from the staples, as her goals can be achieved doing that, especially if she is a beginner. I would also recommend choosing to either lose fat or gain muscle and work on one before the other, as recomping requires precise manipulation of the diet to achieve.

I also wouldn't recommend using a fat burner unless she was <15% bodyfat, as it would be unnecessary.

In the end I can only give recommendations and what you do is up to you. I highly recommend that whatever your wife uses that she knows exactly WHY she is using it and what it is doing, etc.; the last thing she should be is ignorant of what she is using or using something simply because someone told her to withOUT knowing all about it.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
I agree with this. She is probably right around 15% bodyfat. She is not a beginner per say as she has had 2+ years of experience but she is just now getting back in to working out so she is starting over.

I didn't realize this was that potent. I'll probably have her hold off or maybe try IGF2 next year sometime.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with this. She is probably right around 15% bodyfat. She is not a beginner per say as she has had 2+ years of experience but she is just now getting back in to working out so she is starting over.

I didn't realize this was that potent. I'll probably have her hold off or maybe try IGF2 next year sometime.
If she is just getting back into it, then I recommend only the staples, as her body will react re beginners re results.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

04ImprezaWRX

Awards

Just wondering why you guys dont sell Alpha-X in the US? Would you reccomend any site for odering it without having to wait forever to get it? Thanks

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I have a similar question if Alpha-X is ok to buy from a EU store and have it shipped wouldnt it be ok to sell in the US?

I do have intrest in Alpha-X looks solid

04ImprezaWRX

Awards
I have a similar question if Alpha-X is ok to buy from a EU store and have it shipped wouldnt it be ok to sell in the US?

I found a thread why they don't sell it and I can understand why they don't. I'd rather buy it through there site though rather than a uk site not nowing when I'll get it and everything.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
I found a thread why they don't sell it and I can understand why they don't. I'd rather buy it through there site though rather than a uk site not nowing when I'll get it and everything.
Found it thanks

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Heyy guys, we are not selling it in US market because it is a specially product to EU. I would love to try it, but I have not yet.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wondering why you guys dont sell Alpha-X in the US? Would you reccomend any site for odering it without having to wait forever to get it? Thanks

Read the listed two threads; they explain about Alpha-X and why it is NOT available in the US. There is a site in one of them re purchase.

Threads:
* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/124424-ans-new-product.html
* http://anabolicminds.com/forum/applied-nutriceuticals/130151-getting-alpha-x.html

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
So by the sound of it, HGHup is good for PCT. You guys think it will stack well with an AMS Arom-X/AI Post Cycle Support PCT?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So by the sound of it, HGHup is good for PCT. You guys think it will stack well with an AMS Arom-X/AI Post Cycle Support PCT?
HGHup♂ is fine for use during PCT.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
I saw you guys alpha-x writeup.
That would be a nasty combo with HGHUP.
And it would cover my cissus and resveratrol needs
without the need for extras.
I have been doing quite a bit of research on some long term supplementsto cycle for a bit of an edge and boost(outside of my fish/coconut oils, vitamins, BCAAs, green tea/cissus) because I am hitting 30 next year.
And your products not only cover several of those but give a whole host of health benefits beside the obvious ones.

The DRIVE and RPM worked well for me in the past but that icariin had me a bit too woody, lolz. I think after about a while of looking at different logs , writeups, and just general research on the ingredients I have found something I can stick with until you guys improve upon the formulas(which is a given).

As l

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I saw you guys alpha-x writeup.
That would be a nasty combo with HGHUP.
And it would cover my cissus and resveratrol needs
without the need for extras.
I have been doing quite a bit of research on some long term supplementsto cycle for a bit of an edge and boost(outside of my fish/coconut oils, vitamins, BCAAs, green tea/cissus) because I am hitting 30 next year.
And your products not only cover several of those but give a whole host of health benefits beside the obvious ones.

The DRIVE and RPM worked well for me in the past but that icariin had me a bit too woody, lolz. I think after about a while of looking at different logs , writeups, and just general research on the ingredients I have found something I can stick with until you guys improve upon the formulas(which is a given).

As l
Thank you heaps for your feedback. Stoked that you love our products and that you have chosen to continue trying new products from our line. Let us know how you find the Alpha-X/HGHup♂ stack.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
Thank you heaps for your feedback. Stoked that you love our products and that you have chosen to continue trying new products from our line. Let us know how you find the Alpha-X/HGHup♂ stack.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
I will most definitely do so.
Will probably be around Feb-March 2010 because I am doing the HGHUP standalone first.
I may try a log but I'm daft at those things and I am pretty much trying to maintain a cut, and slowly build strength. I Have the Bruce Lee compilation book and his body mechanics book and my workouts and diet are a modification of those. I know there are newer and more effective methods but Lee works for me.
I will be at least giving a general writeup of what kind of effects I got from them.
Make Mine APPNUT !!