***FEEDBACK on The ONE*** - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

***FEEDBACK on The ONE***

Page 6 of 15 First ... 4567811 ... Last
    Stats
    6'2"  288 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    Yeah, she is beautiful, but I didn't know that she had a boyfriend who is also a member here. He nearly broke my face, so watch out.
    If ever I am in New Zealand, I will be sure to heed your advice.

Anyways, /"love fest". Back to TO...

Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon13 View Post
    If ever I am in New Zealand, I will be sure to heed your advice.

Anyways, /"love fest". Back to TO...
    Why? My partner lives in the States.

Yes. Focus back on The ONE.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    Stats
    6'2"  288 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Why? My partner lives in the States.

Yes. Focus back on The ONE.
    It was tongue-in-cheek, but... whoh. Talk about a long distance relationship.
    •   

Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

JC-orginalbdass

JC-orginalbdass: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=114971181

Quote Originally Posted by JC-orginalbdass View Post
    THE WORKOUT
    Flat BB Bench 135X5, 165X5, 185X5, 195X5, 210X5
    Incline Machine Press 175X10, 205X10, 220X10, 235X7
    DB fly (on swiss ball) 30X10, 30X10, 30X10
    Dips (assisted)* 115X10, 130X10
    Pressdowns** 100X20, 120X20, 140X10

*These are on the dip/pull up assisted machine, but I turn back to the machine, sit on the step going up to the platform, and put my hands back on the platform to dip. It's like a bench dip.

**I used an E-Z bar type attachement and did 10 close and 10 wide for a set.

AMAZING WORKOUT! I have never gotted 5 reps of 210 on the bench. The most I have done for 5 has been 205, and only once or twice in my life, on days that I have felt strong. I felt like I could have gone on, but wanted to save some for the rest of the session. I think a big part of it was mental, but I definiely benched with more ease. I blasted through my sticking point.

I felt a strong mind/body connection.

The pump was insane throughout and I just felt like a giant. I felt like a 6 foot tall man in a Jockey's locker room.

DOMS is WAY WAY down. I feel like I didn't even lift yesterday.

Sleep has been incredible. For the past month or so, I've had a hard time sleeping through the night, but I have had no problems since starting The One

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

^^I have actually noticed a more comftorable sleep on The One as well. And I even take my second dose (1 cap) around 4 PM.

FWIW-I have d/c my use of saw palmetto while on cycle. Dirk advised this so I decided to sub in some AN Bio Mend.
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Sleep is great on The One. Working on finding a cure to these back pumps i'm getting. Kills any chance on reporting back on speed benefits unfortunately. Working on a Potassium, Niacin, Hawthorne Berry mix to see if that works... That and increasing water intake to levels it should have been at.
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

russianstar

russianstar: Russians I AM THE ONE AND ONLY APPNUT SPONSORED LOG

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    UPDATE DAY 6 PCT

REVIEW

Pct has been a breeze, balls are back to normal size, no sign of shutdown, still +6lbs, even with the stress of everything, did a couple of training sessions to help clear my head, and i still felt strong...
    I still feel that this has been the best and most enjoyable run ive ever had, and i had some of the greates benefits to my physique during the time...it wasnt just the effects you recieve while on TO, that are amazing, they last, infact i think im more vascular now, and all the positive sides like harder muscles, and great pumps are still evident, maybe that shows how easier it is to recover your own test production after a cycle of THE ONE.

Now THATS whats people wanna see, reports of the AFTER cycle.Its all well an good to be huge and strong for a few weeks, But Thats what I like to read. Balls straight back into action and retained gains. NICE>
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Pct has been a breeze, balls are back to normal size, no sign of shutdown
    That statement has me a bit confused. No signs of shutdown during the cycle or now that your testicles are back to normal size there is no longer any signs of shutdown?

What is the consensus about libido enhancement?
  11. cmc
    Stats
    5'9"  193 lbs.

LOL. All you can see is my midsection. One would need to see the FULL picture to make such an assessment
    I was just nominated as the Assessment Manager. Please disclose all full pictures for the proper evaluation.
  12. MHA
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    That statement has me a bit confused. No signs of shutdown during the cycle or now that your testicles are back to normal size there is no longer any signs of shutdown?
    Are you saying if your balls shrink that you are shut down?

That's not true is it? I have only done bold and my nutz were shrunk like at week 2 or 3 and I was still horny azz hll! Sh!t, I my nutz just came backlike a month ago and I was done with PCT like 2months ago! Any info????

Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

If Levi's testicles atrophied during his cycle, then there would have been some shut down (although to what extent is unknown unless bloods were taken pre, during, and post shrinkage). If they are back to normal size then there is no longer visible shut down (again, bloods would be required to see what was happening physiologically).

Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    What is the consensus about libido enhancement?
    Most loggers have seen an enhanced libido or no change in normal libido levels.

Quote Originally Posted by cmc View Post
    I was just nominated as the Assessment Manager. Please disclose all full pictures for the proper evaluation.
    Yeah, right. As if THAT would work

Quote Originally Posted by MHA View Post

That's not true is it? I have only done bold and my nutz were shrunk like at week 2 or 3 and I was still horny azz h€ll! Sh!t, I my nutz just came backlike a month ago and I was done with PCT like 2months ago! Any info????
    Yes. Testicular atrophy occurs as a result of being "shut down". During hormonal (i.e. steroids/PH/DS) cycles the testicles shut down their natural testosterone production as a result of detecting exogenous hormones, shrinking therefore, because they are not active. Once the hormonal products have left your body your natural testosterone production begins again and your testicles return to their normal size.

Damn Rosie, you sure are a Testicle expert!
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

Gotcha, just making sure what his intent was. Wasn't sure if he was stating he had no shutdown on cycle but also had atrophied testicles. I try not to assume one way or another. I'm pretty sure he meant the way you explained it, thanks.
  16. MHA
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.

So is that all there is to being shut down, nut shrinkage? Like I said I'm new to PH and DS, but I have heard of people feeling like sh!t and this and that about being shut down. I felt fine the whole time. Like I said my testies shrunk at like week 2 or 3(ran it for 6 week at600mg) but my wood was still hard and was still very horny! And like I said my nuts just started to hang even though I was done with PCT over a month a go and the wood has been hard the whole time.

Should be conserned? That one of the things holding me back from my next cycle.

PS sorry about it not being about the one but I got the one in my stash just waiting to be used!

Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    Just part of the job

Gotcha, just making sure what his intent was. Wasn't sure if he was stating he had no shutdown on cycle but also had atrophied testicles. I try not to assume one way or another. I'm pretty sure he meant the way you explained it, thanks.
    If you need clarification from the man himself you can always PM him and ask.

So is that all there is to being shut down, nut shrinkage? Like I said I'm new to PH and DS, but I have heard of people feeling like sh!t and this and that about being shut down. I felt fine the whole time. Like I said my testies shrunk at like week 2 or 3(ran it for 6 week at600mg) but my wood was still hard and was still very horny! And like I said my nuts just started to hang even though I was done with PCT over a month a go and the wood has been hard the whole time.

Should be conserned? That one of the things holding me back from my next cycle.

PS sorry about it not being about the one but I got the one in my stash just waiting to be used!

"Shut down" essentially means that your endogenous testosterone production has shut down. Which would cause (but not necessarily and not necessarily all) other signs and symptoms related to low testosterone levels, including, but not limited to: Loss of libido, impotence, increased feelings of irritability or depression, enlarged prostate, lower sperm count and abnomal sperm shape (and can even cause sterility). The extent of one's "shut down" would need to be determined by bloods, as one cannot possibly tell simply by going based on feelings (i.e. mood) or looks (i.e. testicles).

Stats
    6'4"  223 lbs.

I'm on Day 10 now. With all the talk about people not liking dosing at 4/day and the possibility of diminishing returns vs 3/day, I decided to try dropping down to 3/day for the last 3 days. Here's what I noticed:

First day at 3/day (day 8 of the cycle) the fatigue/lethargy set in hard about 7 or 8 hours after dosing. Since I had this problem the first couple of days of the cycle I figured I would give it a couple of days and see if that passed. The stim effect was greatly reduced at 3 vs 4. I resorted to using Jacked pre-workout to get my energy level back up (I haven't been using any pre-workout energy supps while on cycle except day 1).

Day 2 at 3/day (day 9 of the cycle) the lethargy issue had passed. I was a little tired after work but didn't feel like I would pass out if I sat still for more than 5 minutes like the day before. Energy level during my workout was back up as well but still not what I was getting at 4/day.

Today, Day 3 at 3/day (day 10 of the cycle) I had no noticeable afternoon fatigue. Energy level was constant throughout the day. Workout was intense today, very focused and good energy but I still didn't feel like I was getting as much out of it as I was at 4/day.

Overall, the primary differences for me were slightly less energy later in the day (I workout about 7pm), pumps weren't as quick to come on but once they did they were equally as strong, sweating was actually more pronounced at 3/day (contrary to most others' experience), my appetite wasn't as voracious and the stim feeling wasn't nearly as strong.

So I'll be going back to 4/day for the duration. Having tried 3 now I know that 4 is the better choice for me.

I'm up 8lbs now at 225. Body fat hasn't changed any that I can see. Strength has started to really improve now in the second week. I try to stay in the 8-12 range so I honestly can't say what my 1RM is for any given lift. These are first set numbers. My DB bench is up 10lbs to 95x11 vs pre-TO 85x10. DB Shoulder Press up 5 lbs to 75x12 vs 70x10. Seated rows up 15lbs from 200x9 to 215x11. Literally every lift is up both in reps and weight. I'm starting to be able to see the changes now too. My traps are showing the most improvement so far but I can see it in my arms and shoulders now too. My body fat is too high to see much difference in my back right now and my chest just grows at a snail's pace.

Anyway, to sum it up so far, I love it!
  19. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

It might be worthwhile to ask for her research references

That's not true is it? I have only done bold and my nutz were shrunk like at week 2 or 3 and I was still horny azz hll! Sh!t, I my nutz just came backlike a month ago and I was done with PCT like 2months ago! Any info????

I have talked with someone who was sexually active with no loss of libido or erections during a cycle who got an end of cycle blood test showing a total testosterone level of 20. He had sex the day before and the day after.... So although being shutdown can interrupt libido, its not a 100% correlation.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.

I haven't noticed any atrophy of my testicles (feeling them right now) Sex drive has either been a good bit higher or slightly above normal the entire cycle.

As of right now

Pros
    Strength
    Muscle Hardness
    Vascularity
    Libido
    Muscle size
    Endurance
    Energy (roughly 2-3 hours after a dose)
    No anger issues
    No blood pressure issues
    No prostate(going off lack of pain in that area and urination) issues

Cons
    Back Pumps
    Lethargy
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03: no log.

Quote Originally Posted by Gator Alum 03 View Post
    I'm up 10 lbs. 18 days in on The One, no bloat, leaner in the mid section, vascular as a mofo, blasting through personal bests in the gym. I couldn't be happier with it. Absolutely 0 sides.

For me, it's The One hands down...

Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal: My first PH/log... ***THE ONE***

Quote Originally Posted by CrownRoyal View Post
    Day 18 (Thursday) ... (+8.5lbs): <---- woahhh

Ok, I am actually posting this Friday morning (a bit after 12am).. Yesterday (Thursday) I was up 2 LBS on the scale fresh in the morning! What the hell?! This is so exciting, that is a hugeee gain, I can't wait to see what the scale says in the morning .. My Thursday routine went well, I made some gains in almost every lift. Also, every lift felt very strong, except for my flat dumbbell bench, my chest seemed to be tightening up/cramping really easily, I'm gonna have to figure out how to avoid that next time.. Anyway, here are the results. Enjoy!

Thursday: Upper Light

Incline Bench (dumbbells) - 4x9 (80lbs) = 5lbs+ / More Reps
    Hammer Pulldown/Back Machine - 4x9 (135lbs each side) = More Reps
    Flat Bench (dumbbells) - 4x8 (75lbs) = Consistent Strong Reps
    Seated Cable Row - 4x8 (plate #16) = 5lbs+
    Seated Fly (Cables were broken) - 3x8 (plate #125) = 12.5lbs+
    Dumbbell Lateral Raise SS w/ Rear Deltoid Fly - 3x8 (35lbs) ss w/ 3x8 (25lbs) = Consistent Strong Reps

Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

AConrad00

AConrad00: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=114520941

Quote Originally Posted by AConrad00 View Post

THE ONE

4 week Review

Weight - 219lbs

Body composition and Look
    --- Leaning out very nicely, while maintaining my overall weight, which is pretty awesome.

Strength
    --- i've had some insane days for strength, and i've had days where my strength was just okay. Today was a great day for strength, was curling and doing skullcrushers with a bunch of weight. Back days have been incredibly strong and last weeks chest workout was just insane.

Quality of Training
    --- i've had some days where i've been exhausted, but i'm on a very low cal diet and working out incredibly hard. On days where i am full rested, my quality of training is very high.

Mood/Aggression
    --- definitely a noticeable change in my irratability. On saturday I was very grumpy and i am quicker to freak out while driving. Could be the low calories, but also could be attributed to THE ONE.

Joints
    --- i'm taking joint support, and i've been feeling fine.

Overall Sense of Feeling (to include mention of any shut-down or sides)
    --- I'm feeling good with THE ONE. I've been able to diet and train very aggressively, while maintaining good weight and noticing a change in full body composition...

I have one more week left, am going to really push myself 100% to see how much fat i can lose while not losing ANY overall weight I was supposed to drop 8lbs in the 5 week cycle, and ending up being +1 while losing a bunch of fat, very impressed so far! Excellent cutting compound!

Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

metroba

metroba: Inarius/Metroba/Orby Workout Log

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I was planning on making today my last day on TO but Id like to get in another back workout before I end this thing. So tomorrow is the last day. Had a pretty kickass workout with the pops today. I love having my dad there bc I have someone to spot me, especially on Chest days. I did go up in weight on nearly all exercise if not all of them . Today I did lower reps to focus on strength and power, but just for presses.

Pre w/o - 2 drive, 1g taurine, 2 TO, 2 meltdown
    Intra w/o - 1 scoop vassive, 2 scoops xtend, 2 scoops poseidon, 4g BA (ALL GONE!! Shoulda saved it!!!! )

The w/o:
    1. Medium incline db press - Finally hittn 80's again!!!!! :wooottt!!!! 50x6, 60x6, 70x6, 80x3 I will be working in the lower rep range for about 2 weeks to keep strength up. Plus I have PRIME So strength may go to 85's! :crosses fingers: My PR on this exercise is 80x4. So just 2 more reps to go for new PR!
    2. Spider curls - did 45's today. Which is a 5lb increase on this one!
    3. Incline bb press - up 10lbs on this one! 105x6, 135x6, 145x6, 155x6 (2 forced reps).
    4. P/L preacher curls - 75x8, 90x8, 105x8, 120x5 - I think a 10 increase
    5. Viking pec-dec - UP 30 ****ING LBS!!!!!!!!!!!!! 170x8, 200x8, 230x8, 260x8, 275x6 I was sooooo happy about this one! I really wasnt expecting sucha hyuuuge jump on this!
    6. Ez bar curls - 70x8, 90x8, 100x6
    7. Decline bb press - been like 2 or so years since Ive done this. 135x6, 145x6, 155x6, 165x6 (2 forced) WEAAAAAKKKK!!!! I'll get up there. I have been off bb's for a lonnnng ass time! So I dont expect to be a beast on these.
    8. P/L rope preacher curls - 85x8, 100x8, 110x5
    9. Elliptical bike - Level 7 for 1 min, 8 for 1 mins, 9 for 1 mins, 10 for 1 mins, level 5 for 1 min

And I'm spent!! Ive eatn a ton today! Taken 2 caps Prime so far today and will take 4 more later on.

Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

metroba

metroba: Inarius/Metroba/Orby Workout Log

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    ...I know I made great gains with TO. Even though I didnt gain 10 or 15 lbs I managed to recomp. I can definately see the difference in my back most of all. The width really stands out. My mood was great for most of this run. Some days it was a little bit of a rollercoaster but that was expected. Libido is up and down. Is was up really high in the first few days, then stabilized, then went up and down and up and down and up and down. Really messed with my head. Again this was to be expected. It doesnt look like I put any fat on. If any its minuscule...I made awesome strength gains with this. This was my favorite part about TO. It's not why I took the TO but it def was a plus. I've started to get comments from friends and family that I look more defined and bigger, especially in the arms. So I ended up with 4lbs. I'll take it and Im happy to take it. I expected to go over 180 but not everyone is going to get the same results...

Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

alwaysgaining

alwaysgaining: One way to squat 500+lbs

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysgaining View Post
    DAY 6
    3/28/09

Body composition and Look: leaner and dryer
    Muscle Hardness: cold steel
    Vascularity: all day long veins popin
    Strength: way way way up ,
    Speed: N/A
    Co-ordination: spot on i can feel evey movement, like i have extreme muscle memory
    Quality of Training: these last few day have been in my top ten most intense workouts of my life
    Mood/Aggression: very angery for last half of the day
    Libido: i need to get som call girl numbers (libido is allmost to much!)
    Joints: man today my uper back was killing me and my neck to
    Overall Sense of Feeling: mad then good then sore now madtired

Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Anyone finished gonna get bloodwork? I really want to see how this is on the liver.
    "I would be proud to sport that body on the beach, or for a hot date." -Dsade commenting on my pics
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Cool View Post
    Anyone finished gonna get bloodwork? I really want to see how this is on the liver.
    Levi was planning on getting bloods done when he was finished; not sure what the situation is like now.

Craig should be getting bloods done when he's finished his cycle in a few days.

Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

Levi was planning on getting bloods done when he was finished; not sure what the situation is like now.

Craig should be getting bloods done when he's finished his cycle in a few days.
    jeeez what are you doing still awake haha
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    jeeez what are you doing still awake haha
    What are YOU still doing awake? It was only 8.38pm when I wrote that, which is between 1.38-3.38am for YOU.

Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

What are YOU still doing awake? It was only 8.38pm when I wrote that, which is between 1.38-3.38am for YOU.
    Holy cow, I forgot your not in my time haha. I'm at work planning for my workout later today and upcoming "The One' cycle.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatsaRoid? View Post
    Holy cow, I forgot your not in my time haha. I'm at work planning for my workout later today and upcoming "The One' cycle plans.
    How could you forget? Iot even in your country, LOL. Anyways, best leave you to your planning; have fun. Look forward to seeing your run of The ONE

Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

tattoop1

tattoopierced1: The ONE and only log (Sponsered)

Quote Originally Posted by tattoopierced1 View Post
    Final review for The One:

Overall I can say I am very very pleased with this product. I had minimal sides while using, and it had alot of positives for someone wanting to go on an all out bulk. It helps increase hunger very well, and with increased protein and fats, you will put on size very easily. I stayed relatively lean throughout the bulk, and noticed very very minimal amounts of fat increase.

I started this log at 229lbs and got up to 239lbs before getting sick due to the weather, when I dropped back to 236lbs. It also took me a while to get started with the gains before I figured out this compound worked its best with an increase in healthy fats. Once I made this diet change, the gains took off like a rocket.

Strength was up using this compound, although I dont know that I would classify this PH as an all out "strength" compound.

No hair loss was noticed, although I am not prone to MPB, I didnt shed at all. Acne breakouts were non existent on this, which was VERY nice.

The first few weeks (2 max) I noticed a slightly increased sex drive, but after those two weeks, things seemed to settle down to normal, again, fine by all means by me and my fiancee.

I did not notice any abnormal sleeping habits while using this either, but I never dosed later than 12 noon. I was at 4 caps per day and for someone over 200lbs wanting to put on size, this is the perfect amount. I find that splitting up the caps works best too, 2 in the morning, 2 in the afternoon keeps hunger going all day strong. I did not notice this when taking all 4 caps at the same time, appetite seemed to drop off around dinner. Split doses are a must IMO with this compound unless you are doing a recomp.

You will want an increase in your water intake while using this, as I could tell back pumps could become a problem, although no where near the likes of the dreaded SD back pumps. Again, this can be countered by an adequate intake of water throughout the day.

I had some slight joint pain while using this, although I cannot attribute this to ONE directly, I went from a pure hypertrophy routine to a strength routine and it is likely the added weight to my joints from what they are used to are a direct suspect of this. Again, if ONE did attribute any of this, can be easily countered by dosing glucosomine, MSM, chrondrotin a few weeks before starting the ONE. Fish oil should help to with this, and should be used as it is a healthy fat, so you can kill two birds with one stone in that effect.

I would love to see this stacked with a wet compound at some point, as I think it would help stay lean, and with the addition of a wetter compound, alleviate any joint issues, while continuing to go heavy.

AppNut did a great job in bringing this to market and think that this is a great addition to the many PH lineups that are out there, and will be a serious contender once people try it out and see its results.

Great job to them, and a big thank you for allowing me to test this.

Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Roughly how many of these logs are using the Natural PCT approach you guys recommended. The 2nd Gear With Drive +IGF-2?

I am about 30 days from when I plan on being ready to make my decision on this .

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Roughly how many of these logs are using the Natural PCT approach you guys recommended. The 2nd Gear With Drive +IGF-2?

I am about 30 days from when I plan on being ready to make my decision on this .
    Wont you burn for all eternity in hell Zero if you do this!?
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Wont you burn for all eternity in hell Zero if you do this!?
    Well I considered that actually. But IMO it does not lead me into sin, so I dont believe it to be wrong. I believe steroids/PH's were tools that were thrown into a negative light by public stupidity (I am a firm believer in stupidity of the masses). It would be used for personal growth in a field and lifestyle(lifting, excersize) that I love.

Such as drinking, biblicaly speaking (and this depends on the church) drinking is a touchy subject. Church leadership should not touch it (period), but for members it says little or none(as in moderation). I dont think if I drink a smirnoff ice or two I am going to hell... If I drank a whole bottle of tequila(which I have in my past...) then yeah, i am being stupid, will do stupid things, and would probably shame myself.

So for both, it is the abuse or misuse that can make them bad. Not the substance itself. IMO

My church is dead against it, I am not. I take everything with a grain of salt, and find my own path with my father. You know, not all Jesus Freaks are narrow sighted my friend (though I have been overzealous before)

BUT with all due respect I wont respond to anymore posts about such subjects because I will not and shall not waste the space of this thread. You can PM if you want
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Not sure. The sponsored loggers would be (anything else they use has to be approved by AN). The AN crew most probably will. Everyone else you will have to ask (or watch their logs for it).

Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.

I'll be using 2nd gear plus dthc and lean xtreme, Starting to wonder if it'll be enough as well its looking like im gonna probably end up with 30 lbs from this cycle im up 21 pounds on day 22 today. I've got 2 weeks left 9 pounds should be nothing but thats a ton of new lbm to hold on to.

I don't feel at all shut down though the boys are still hanging heavy and the same size so we'll see. I'll definatly be watching how the loggers PCT's go.
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefish View Post
    I'll be using 2nd gear plus dthc and lean xtreme, Starting to wonder if it'll be enough as well its looking like im gonna probably end up with 30 lbs from this cycle im up 21 pounds on day 22 today. I've got 2 weeks left 9 pounds should be nothing but thats a ton of new lbm to hold on to.

I don't feel at all shut down though the boys are still hanging heavy and the same size so we'll see. I'll definatly be watching how the loggers PCT's go.
    21 Pounds in 22 days!?

a pound a day is no joke.

I would be perfectly happy with these gains ^.^

And Guejsn I have been sifting through logs, and seen some of everything lol. Wanting something solid, this will be my first anabolic, and I am not sure whether or not I want to risk getting a SERM to keep nearby.
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.

21 Pounds in 22 days!?

a pound a day is no joke.

I would be perfectly happy with these gains ^.^

And Guejsn I have been sifting through logs, and seen some of everything lol. Wanting something solid, this will be my first anabolic, and I am not sure whether or not I want to risk getting a SERM to keep nearby.
    I think anyone would be happy with those gains.....

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for some feedback
    By jmac1986 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 03:35 PM
  2. HMB, any feedback ?
    By Markusrulezzz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 12:17 PM
  3. me at 170 FEEDBACK PLEASE?
    By brownstown89 in forum Pics
    Replies: 34