***FEEDBACK on The ONE***

Page 6 of 20 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. I take 2 am and 1 about 2pm...so far no sleeping issues...I don't seem to get the stim effect from it either though...

2. Quote Originally Posted by pfafkl13 View Post
    3 in the AM all at once. 4 caps has been deemed too much unless you weigh 260+.

Some have been doing 2 in the AM and then one at noon.

If you take it in the afternoon you will most likely have sleeping issues.
    i was thinking about doing 10 days at 3 and 20 days at 4, this is no good?
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by eggnog631 View Post
    i was thinking about doing 10 days at 3 and 20 days at 4, this is no good?
    Since your only 205 not 260 I would not recommend it. Dirk tried running 4 and I think he's 220 and he went back down to 3 and felt a lot better.

If you don't want to take my word for it, then search around these threads. A few have tried 4 but almost all go back down to 3. Go ahead and try 4 if you want and see how you feel but most do not like it.

4. Quote Originally Posted by eggnog631 View Post
    whats the suggested dosing? 1 am 2 pre w/o?
    4 caps? 2/2 or 1/3?
    The ONE (Straight OR Pulse)

Straight

Option A:
    Dose - 3-4 caps first thing in the morning

Option B:
    Dose 1 - 2-3 caps first thing in the morning
    Dose 2 - 1-2 caps 4-6 hours later
    (i.e. 2/1, 3/1, 2/2; but never any more than 4 caps daily)

Pulse

Option A:
    For every-other-day dosing: 67.5 mg for 3 weeks; 90 mg for 2 weeks; Mon/Wed/Fri. Follow with post cycle recommendations.

Option B:
    For 2 on 2 off: 67.5 mg for 3 weeks; 90 mg for 2 weeks; Mon/Tues, Fri/Sat. Follow with post cycle recommendations.

Option C:
    For 2 weeks on/2 off: 67.5 mg for two weeks, take 2 weeks off, repeat. Follow with post cycle recommendations.
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  5. Rodja

Rodja: Rodja's One Stop Journey (sponsored)

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    3/19-Triceps/Delts/Traps

Standing Press-185x5
    CG BP-255x10, 275x5 (PR)
    SM Shrugs-315x12, 2x335x10
    Wide Upright Rows-3x135x12
    Overhead DB Ex/Seated Laterals-80x12, 85x12, 90x10/3x30x12
    Pressdowns/Facepulls-3x160x12/3x160x15

DC Stretches

25 minutes runnings

This was by far the best session of this cycle so far. Hit 1 PR and had a tremendous pump, especially in my medial delts (which have always been a troublesome muscle for me). I also didn't get tired throughout my session, even in my running, but there was 1 major pain (literally): I got a pump in my thighs from running). It hit about 3/4 mile into my run and made the rest of the session slightly more difficult, but I was able to finish.

It has been almost 3 weeks and here is a quick synopsis:
    1. Weight gained has been very clean and dry
    2. Hardening effect is very noticeable
    3. Libido is still very, very high
    4. Aggression is still increasing and I do find myself slightly short-tempered from time to time.
    5. Mood has been positive
    6. Weight is up 6 lbs or so on the scale and I look noticeably leaner
    7. No crash in blood-glucose levels
    8. Strength gains have been slow, but steady. I have also been nursing a sore shoulder and lower back, which has hampered this.
    9. Joints are a little cranky (left patella and right shoudler mainly)
    10. Sleep has been hit or miss and I have had some slight lethargy in the morning as a result

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

6. I'm on day 6 dosing 4 per day. I'm doing all 4 at about noon because I hit the gym later than most, about 8pm. The first two days I had trouble with the lethargy setting in about mid day but by the third day it passed. Only sleep issue I've had is that if I wake in the middle of the night for any reason it's difficult to go back to sleep.

I still get a strong stim effect that now hangs around pretty much 24/7. If I'm awake, I feel the stim effect. Even when I'm tired or just laying in bed I can feel it. It's a pretty cool feeling, powerful feeling, like an endless supply of energy always at the ready. The pumps are pretty crazy too and are there on demand with the slightest of exertion. I walk around feeling like I'm twice the size I really am, very alpha.

I haven't seen any noticeable strength gains yet but this is only week 1. I can already see a difference in cardio endurance though, I was easily able to maintain a jog/light run (6.5mph) pace for 2 miles without rest. Usually I have to include 2 or 3 walking pace 1 minute breaks(I don't do a lot of cardio so I don't have much endurance to start with).

I have put on 6 pounds as of this morning, now at 223.

7. Quote Originally Posted by pfafkl13 View Post
    Since your only 205 not 260 I would not recommend it. Dirk tried running 4 and I think he's 220 and he went back down to 3 and felt a lot better.

If you don't want to take my word for it, then search around these threads. A few have tried 4 but almost all go back down to 3. Go ahead and try 4 if you want and see how you feel but most do not like it.
    What problem do people have with 4? Im 225 and was gonna do 4 when i start mine..??

8. Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    What problem do people have with 4? Im 225 and was gonna do 4 when i start mine..??
    I think that lethargy has been the biggest reported problem with 4. Seems that cutting back to 3 solves that problem. I felt it the first couple of days myself but I stuck with 4 and haven't had any issues since.

9. WTF?!?!?!
    I'm on Day 15 and I have gained 0 pounds?! What the hell?!
    I'm eating around 3k cals.
    300g protein
    250g carbs
    120-150g fat
    Training 4 days a week.
    I take 2 caps AM (most of the time 7am) and 1 cap pm (around 3pm)
    Any idea why I've had no weight gain?

EDIT: I'm thinking about returning The One I was actually pretty pumped up to use it, but the only weight gain I noticed was in the first week (3lbs) and they disappeared
    Help?

10. what are your stats. i am assuming you are bulking. i would say just in general 3k is not enough find a way to get up to 4k or even 4.5 k. what does ur training look like?

11. I'd try and raise calories a bit for at least a few days to see what happens. Are you leaner at all? Any strength gains?

12. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'd try and raise calories a bit for at least a few days to see what happens. Are you leaner at all? Any strength gains?
    Sometimes I do consume more than 3k cals (most of the time actually, 3k is just the minimum)
    I noticed strength gains on the first week, which was when I gained the 3lbs. I seem to have lost.

I've tried to keep activity (besides lifting) the lowest as possible to see if it helps (no cardio, etc) and still...

13. Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    Sweating their ass off (even while sleeping), over stimmed, lethargy, diminishing returns.

14. Quote Originally Posted by pfafkl13 View Post
    Sweating their ass off (even while sleeping), over stimmed, lethargy, diminishing returns.
    All those make sense except "diminishing returns"?

15. Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    All those make sense except "diminishing returns"?
    well, depending on you, you may very well get more net total gains from 35 days @ 3 caps than 27 @ 4. So taking 4 a day could be diminishing returns.

16. Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    well, depending on you, you may very well get more net total gains from 35 days @ 3 caps than 27 @ 4. So taking 4 a day could be diminishing returns.
    aaahhhh, I get ya!

17. I figured I should share my ONE experience.

Been on the ONE for 4 days now. And while I do understand it is very early to judge any results, my initial impression is great. Here is a short assesment:

Muscle Hardness: UP, Feel very full and pumped.

Vascularity: UP, I have always been thick skinned with little vascularity. While I'm by no means "veiny", my vascularity has increased for sure. My overall physique has improved IMHO.

Mood: Great, no aggression at all.

Strength: Still too early to tell

Sides: None as of now. Absolutley none.

My goal for this cycle is to increase LBM while dropping some BF.

A couple other notes about me. As you can tell, I dont post much on message boards but I do loads of research on anything I put into my body. Mainly on BB.com as I havent been on here much but I notice AP has a better presence on here.

Been lifitng for around 4 years, tried almost every supp known to man. However, this is my first PH.

The reason I went with the ONE was due to the great feedback from testers and loggers. Dirk also had some fast replys to a couple questions which really helped out. One thing that I always steered me from anything hormonal was the gyno issue. So far, I havent seen anyone have any issues with this so this is another reason I gave the ONE a try. I have also taken some other precautions to make sure I am prepared just in case. But so far, so good. I suspect post cycle will be the bigger risk for this.

Anyways, I wanted to share my initial experiences so that if some others are "on the edge" this might help them out.

In short, I am glad I have decided to take The ONE.

18. Quote Originally Posted by tyler4 View Post
    I figured I should share my ONE experience.

Been on the ONE for 4 days now. And while I do understand it is very early to judge any results, my initial impression is great. Here is a short assesment:

Muscle Hardness: UP, Feel very full and pumped.

Vascularity: UP, I have always been thick skinned with little vascularity. While I'm by no means "veiny", my vascularity has increased for sure. My overall physique has improved IMHO.

Mood: Great, no aggression at all.

Strength: Still too early to tell

Sides: None as of now. Absolutley none.

My goal for this cycle is to increase LBM while dropping some BF.

A couple other notes about me. As you can tell, I dont post much on message boards but I do loads of research on anything I put into my body. Mainly on BB.com as I havent been on here much but I notice AP has a better presence on here.

Been lifitng for around 4 years, tried almost every supp known to man. However, this is my first PH.

The reason I went with the ONE was due to the great feedback from testers and loggers. Dirk also had some fast replys to a couple questions which really helped out. One thing that I always steered me from anything hormonal was the gyno issue. So far, I havent seen anyone have any issues with this so this is another reason I gave the ONE a try. I have also taken some other precautions to make sure I am prepared just in case. But so far, so good. I suspect post cycle will be the bigger risk for this.

Anyways, I wanted to share my initial experiences so that if some others are "on the edge" this might help them out.

In short, I am glad I have decided to take The ONE.
    Thank you for that, tyler4. The ONE will be great as your first PH. And good to see that you've done all your research FIRST. Pretty confident that you will gain muscle mass whilst losing bodyfat (as almost every other logger/user is seeing effects like that). Go get 'em!

19. Overall it is still producing solid results for me so far. Strength is still climbing slightly, and there is a cutting property to this hormone than bulking.

20. Quote Originally Posted by nopeace View Post
    Overall it is still producing solid results for me so far. Strength is still climbing slightly, and there is a cutting property to this hormone than bulking.
    Good to see

21. Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Good to see
    Steep price tag though. Feels kinda Hdrol @75mgs without the acne.

Ive noticed darkening of urine.

22. Raise water levels what are your macros roughly like?

23. Question-I saw in another guy's log where he mentioned that Saw Palmetto extract can keep DHT from binding properly. I have never heard this before but it is in my Cycle Assist (160mg). Will this be a problem?

24. Hey guys great thread i just wanted to add my little experience so far its day 16 for me, today i weighed in at exactly 250 up from 234 when i started. I've been eating enough for a small village obviously strength gains have been great added 25 pounds to my squat this week from last week and today i looked leaner than i have in months all while gaining 16 pounds. I feel great no sides to speak of except some back pumps during my leg workout yesterday but it was bearable. This is a hell of a compound i've got 3 weeks left an i can wait to see where im at at the end of this, 25 pounds heavier an leaner? looking very possible at this point.

also the gains are so desne an lean it all really feels like all lbm no water or bloating whatsoever.....

25. ^^Nice progress man! GL with the rest of the cycle.

26. Thanks Ty, GL with yours man Just EAT EAT and the EAT again and i think you'll be very happy......

27. Quote Originally Posted by ilovefish View Post
    Thanks Ty, GL with yours man Just EAT EAT and the EAT again and i think you'll be very happy......
    Agree! The more calories the better the results; at least for me. For the record for me i have used 4 a day all in the AM. Felt fine for sure. There were points where I felt tired but thats how I know its working. When you grow you need that rest. When the body starts adding new muscle you will be tired. This is unavoidable; some people just experience it to different degrees. Great product.

28. Quote Originally Posted by tyler4 View Post
    Question-I saw in another guy's log where he mentioned that Saw Palmetto extract can keep DHT from binding properly. I have never heard this before but it is in my Cycle Assist (160mg). Will this be a problem?
    is this true? i will be running cycle support along with my one and it does indeed contain saw palmetto.

29. Quote Originally Posted by SWOLL View Post
    is this true? i will be running cycle support along with my one and it does indeed contain saw palmetto.
    same, im running cycle support atm with the one. would like to know.

30. Quote Originally Posted by tyler4 View Post
    Question-I saw in another guy's log where he mentioned that Saw Palmetto extract can keep DHT from binding properly. I have never heard this before but it is in my Cycle Assist (160mg). Will this be a problem?
    Saw Palmetto inhibits your ENDOgenous production of DHT. But since The ONE is an EXOgenous hormone it should not affect your results from it.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for some feedback
    By jmac1986 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 05:35 PM
  2. HMB, any feedback ?
    By Markusrulezzz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 02:17 PM
  3. me at 170 FEEDBACK PLEASE?
    By brownstown89 in forum Pics