***FEEDBACK on The ONE***

Page 5 of 15 First ... 3456710 ... Last
  1. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I'd try and raise calories a bit for at least a few days to see what happens. Are you leaner at all? Any strength gains?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far

2. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    I'd try and raise calories a bit for at least a few days to see what happens. Are you leaner at all? Any strength gains?
    Sometimes I do consume more than 3k cals (most of the time actually, 3k is just the minimum)
    I noticed strength gains on the first week, which was when I gained the 3lbs. I seem to have lost.

I've tried to keep activity (besides lifting) the lowest as possible to see if it helps (no cardio, etc) and still...
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    What problem do people have with 4? Im 225 and was gonna do 4 when i start mine..??
    Sweating their ass off (even while sleeping), over stimmed, lethargy, diminishing returns.
    •   

4. Banned
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pfafkl13 View Post
    Sweating their ass off (even while sleeping), over stimmed, lethargy, diminishing returns.
    All those make sense except "diminishing returns"?
  5. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    All those make sense except "diminishing returns"?
    well, depending on you, you may very well get more net total gains from 35 days @ 3 caps than 27 @ 4. So taking 4 a day could be diminishing returns.
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  6. Banned
    Answers

well, depending on you, you may very well get more net total gains from 35 days @ 3 caps than 27 @ 4. So taking 4 a day could be diminishing returns.
    aaahhhh, I get ya!
  7. Registered User
    Answers

I figured I should share my ONE experience.

Been on the ONE for 4 days now. And while I do understand it is very early to judge any results, my initial impression is great. Here is a short assesment:

Muscle Hardness: UP, Feel very full and pumped.

Vascularity: UP, I have always been thick skinned with little vascularity. While I'm by no means "veiny", my vascularity has increased for sure. My overall physique has improved IMHO.

Mood: Great, no aggression at all.

Strength: Still too early to tell

Sides: None as of now. Absolutley none.

My goal for this cycle is to increase LBM while dropping some BF.

A couple other notes about me. As you can tell, I dont post much on message boards but I do loads of research on anything I put into my body. Mainly on BB.com as I havent been on here much but I notice AP has a better presence on here.

Been lifitng for around 4 years, tried almost every supp known to man. However, this is my first PH.

The reason I went with the ONE was due to the great feedback from testers and loggers. Dirk also had some fast replys to a couple questions which really helped out. One thing that I always steered me from anything hormonal was the gyno issue. So far, I havent seen anyone have any issues with this so this is another reason I gave the ONE a try. I have also taken some other precautions to make sure I am prepared just in case. But so far, so good. I suspect post cycle will be the bigger risk for this.

Anyways, I wanted to share my initial experiences so that if some others are "on the edge" this might help them out.

In short, I am glad I have decided to take The ONE.
  8. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by tyler4 View Post
    I figured I should share my ONE experience.

Been on the ONE for 4 days now. And while I do understand it is very early to judge any results, my initial impression is great. Here is a short assesment:

Muscle Hardness: UP, Feel very full and pumped.

Vascularity: UP, I have always been thick skinned with little vascularity. While I'm by no means "veiny", my vascularity has increased for sure. My overall physique has improved IMHO.

Mood: Great, no aggression at all.

Strength: Still too early to tell

Sides: None as of now. Absolutley none.

My goal for this cycle is to increase LBM while dropping some BF.

A couple other notes about me. As you can tell, I dont post much on message boards but I do loads of research on anything I put into my body. Mainly on BB.com as I havent been on here much but I notice AP has a better presence on here.

Been lifitng for around 4 years, tried almost every supp known to man. However, this is my first PH.

The reason I went with the ONE was due to the great feedback from testers and loggers. Dirk also had some fast replys to a couple questions which really helped out. One thing that I always steered me from anything hormonal was the gyno issue. So far, I havent seen anyone have any issues with this so this is another reason I gave the ONE a try. I have also taken some other precautions to make sure I am prepared just in case. But so far, so good. I suspect post cycle will be the bigger risk for this.

Anyways, I wanted to share my initial experiences so that if some others are "on the edge" this might help them out.

In short, I am glad I have decided to take The ONE.
    Thank you for that, tyler4. The ONE will be great as your first PH. And good to see that you've done all your research FIRST. Pretty confident that you will gain muscle mass whilst losing bodyfat (as almost every other logger/user is seeing effects like that). Go get 'em!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Overall it is still producing solid results for me so far. Strength is still climbing slightly, and there is a cutting property to this hormone than bulking.
  10. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nopeace View Post
    Overall it is still producing solid results for me so far. Strength is still climbing slightly, and there is a cutting property to this hormone than bulking.
    Good to see

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Good to see
    Steep price tag though. Feels kinda Hdrol @75mgs without the acne.

Ive noticed darkening of urine.
  12. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Raise water levels what are your macros roughly like?
    This space for rent

13. Registered User
    Answers

Question-I saw in another guy's log where he mentioned that Saw Palmetto extract can keep DHT from binding properly. I have never heard this before but it is in my Cycle Assist (160mg). Will this be a problem?
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Hey guys great thread i just wanted to add my little experience so far its day 16 for me, today i weighed in at exactly 250 up from 234 when i started. I've been eating enough for a small village obviously strength gains have been great added 25 pounds to my squat this week from last week and today i looked leaner than i have in months all while gaining 16 pounds. I feel great no sides to speak of except some back pumps during my leg workout yesterday but it was bearable. This is a hell of a compound i've got 3 weeks left an i can wait to see where im at at the end of this, 25 pounds heavier an leaner? looking very possible at this point.

also the gains are so desne an lean it all really feels like all lbm no water or bloating whatsoever.....
  15. Registered User
    Answers

^^Nice progress man! GL with the rest of the cycle.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks Ty, GL with yours man Just EAT EAT and the EAT again and i think you'll be very happy......
  17. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefish View Post
    Thanks Ty, GL with yours man Just EAT EAT and the EAT again and i think you'll be very happy......
    Agree! The more calories the better the results; at least for me. For the record for me i have used 4 a day all in the AM. Felt fine for sure. There were points where I felt tired but thats how I know its working. When you grow you need that rest. When the body starts adding new muscle you will be tired. This is unavoidable; some people just experience it to different degrees. Great product.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Question-I saw in another guy's log where he mentioned that Saw Palmetto extract can keep DHT from binding properly. I have never heard this before but it is in my Cycle Assist (160mg). Will this be a problem?
    is this true? i will be running cycle support along with my one and it does indeed contain saw palmetto.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by SWOLL View Post
    is this true? i will be running cycle support along with my one and it does indeed contain saw palmetto.
    same, im running cycle support atm with the one. would like to know.
  20. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Saw Palmetto inhibits your ENDOgenous production of DHT. But since The ONE is an EXOgenous hormone it should not affect your results from it.

21. Registered User
    Answers

Saw Palmetto inhibits your ENDOgenous production of DHT. But since The ONE is an EXOgenous hormone it should not affect your results from it.
    Sweet! Thanks Guejsn, I'll keep using it.
  22. Registered User
    Answers

Guesjn,

I will respond to your PM as soon as i get 7 posts. This will make 6.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  288 lbs.
    Answers

Guejsn!! Thank you for heeding my avatar change request. You are smokin' in that avi!!

24. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon13 View Post
    Guejsn!! Thank you for heeding my avatar change request. You are smokin' in that avi!!

LOL. All you can see is my midsection. One would need to see the FULL picture to make such an assessment

25. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

spres444

spres444: we all need one...oneee oneee onee

Quote Originally Posted by spres444 View Post
    DAY 23- WEIGHT- 226 ( UP 16 POUNDS TOTAL)

My strength has continued to rise and the numbers keep going up every week.

The overall feeling and even the lethargy are pretty much un-noticeable now.

Libido is still crazy high which is something that has definatly kept me happy. I have been leaning out around my lovehandles, but I do believe I may have put on some water/ glycogen weight..mainly because my stomach is still a little bloated.

Vascularity has definatly definatly increased from the start of this cycle. All around the back of my wrists and my forearms are always exploding and my shoulders and upper arms vascularity are definatly increasing.

My arms have so far increased .75 inches from the start of the cycle, almost a full inch !

I have 5 days left...

This has been a phenominal experience so far and I cant wait to see what the next few days have in store for me!

26. Registered User
    Answers

I spoke to Don through emails and he told me that it really would affect results

So don't take Saw Palmetto during cycle.

No wonder I haven't had any gains
  27. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

There is some evidence that saw palmetto can bind to receptors, i'm pretty sure thats what Don was thinking. Its part of how it protects the prostate, both by inhibiting the conversion to DHT (that doesn't affect The ONE) and also by binding to androgen receptors, blocking what DHT is created from binding to receptors.
    This space for rent

28. Registered User
    Answers

There is some evidence that saw palmetto can bind to receptors, i'm pretty sure thats what Don was thinking. Its part of how it protects the prostate, both by inhibiting the conversion to DHT (that doesn't affect The ONE) and also by binding to androgen receptors, blocking what DHT is created from binding to receptors.
    So it doesn't affect The One's results??
    In that case, I really had no gains
  29. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Young One View Post
    So it doesn't affect The One's results??
    In that case, I really had no gains
    It can. What i was saying is that the conversion part shouldn't affect The ONE, but the binding to androgen receptors part can. So it could have affected results. Nobody among the original testers used saw palmetto, so its hard to say for 100% till we get more feedback.
    This space for rent

30. Registered User
    Answers

It can. What i was saying is that the conversion part shouldn't affect The ONE, but the binding to androgen receptors part can. So it could have affected results. Nobody among the original testers used saw palmetto, so its hard to say for 100% till we get more feedback.
    Ah, well I just wanted to inform the other users. Better not risk gains by using Saw Palmetto.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  288 lbs.
    Answers

LOL. All you can see is my midsection. One would need to see the FULL picture to make such an assessment
    It would seem the Private Message function might come in handy, in instances like these. You know, so I can make such an assessment.

32. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

It would seem the Private Message function might come in handy, in instances like these. You know, so I can make such an assessment.

I don't think so. Besides, we all already know what I look like.

33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  223 lbs.
    Answers

Not all of us.....
  34. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I know what her voice sounds like
    This space for rent

35. Registered User
    Answers

Yeah, she is beautiful, but I didn't know that she had a boyfriend who is also a member here. He nearly broke my face, so watch out.
  36. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Answers

sorry to interrupt the love fest but how is this on speed and coordination not alot of info on this from the testers i dont blame them since they are bodybuilders and not sprinters as size is more important in ther sport.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.
    Answers

Last monday i was only able to bench 185 for 8 reps. I worked my chest out three times last week. . . My bench jumped up to 205 for 6 reps today. It could be confidence or it could be some quality strength gains. you make the decision. Thanks appnut.
  38. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Speed and Coordination on The ONE

Quote Originally Posted by TxTroy View Post
    Not all of us.....
    Depends how long you've been here...And besides, all my avis are me...

I know what her voice sounds like
    And I know what you sound like too, Eric. Those cute American accents

Quote Originally Posted by Imeniaan View Post
    Yeah, she is beautiful, but I didn't know that she had a boyfriend who is also a member here. He nearly broke my face, so watch out.
    Thanks But I'm pretty sure he never "nearly broke" your face, since he has not yet physically met anyone on this board. And even then HE wouldn't be the one you'd have to be worried about

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    sorry to interrupt the love fest but how is this on speed and coordination not alot of info on this from the testers i dont blame them since they are bodybuilders and not sprinters as size is more important in ther sport.
    Eh, what love fest? Anyways...It says in The ONE write-up that "Users will experience:...Dramatically enhanced speed & coordination..."

Speed: The ONE is providing speed gains (for those engaged in exercise that has a speed component), and Craig was even asked if he'd been doing speed training. This however would depend a lot on the type of exercise that one was doing and whether or not speed was required.

Coordination: Dirk is noticing greater coordination, especially since he has had an injured ankle on-cycle. Other loggers have noticed increased coordination as well, describing their movements as "controlled and deliberate", being "smoother" and "lifting with more fluidity".

39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  260 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by flightposite View Post
    Hey man, i do sprint twice a week an i have noticed an increase in cooridination my form is just perfect an effortless and im clocking a bit faster aswell even though ive gained quite a few pounds.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  288 lbs.
    Answers

Damn x2. Worth a shot.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for some feedback
    By jmac1986 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 03:35 PM
  2. HMB, any feedback ?
    By Markusrulezzz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 12:17 PM
  3. me at 170 FEEDBACK PLEASE?