***FEEDBACK on The ONE***

Page 4 of 15 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.75%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Day 16 was arm day today... Had a great workout out with a lot of solid pump and increased endurance over last arm day. Muscles are fuller and stay full longer when off cycle. Lethargy is present but not in the "**** it i'm not moving" sense. if i have nothing to do i'll sleep my ass off but it's not so bad that I'll stop from doing something in order to just sleep... if that makes any sense at all.

blood pressure is slightly elevated. Stays in the 140's over low 70's

Sex drive is still above average but nothing crazy

Strength and endurance are up but i didn't start noticing these effects until a few days ago; about 2 weeks in.

Definition, vascularity and at least a lean look is there. because of my body fat% I have to look at certain areas more than others. My triceps and calves have the easiest build for judging definition changes but i've noticed a bit more in biceps too. Veins are noticable in upper chest, some parts of forearms and vary slightly in the bicep. During my workout these are all 100% more visible than before while off cycle.

2. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Day 16 was arm day today...

Strength and endurance are up but i didn't start noticing these effects until a few days ago; about 2 weeks in.

Definition, vascularity and at least a lean look is there. because of my body fat% I have to look at certain areas more than others. My triceps and calves have the easiest build for judging definition changes but i've noticed a bit more in biceps too. Veins are noticable in upper chest, some parts of forearms and vary slightly in the bicep. During my workout these are all 100% more visible than before while off cycle.
    Glad that you're starting to see SOME results, Jason
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Jeeze reading all of the feedback suck. But because I cant use this yet. I have to finish preparing for a month or two >.< lol.
    •   

4. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Jeeze reading all of the feedback suck. But because I cant use this yet. I have to finish preparing for a month or two >.< lol.
    Could be for the best man, you get to see everyone run it out.
  5. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Zero V View Post
    Your time will come. All good things come to those who wait. You know this

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.37%

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Your time will come. All good things come to those who wait. You know this
    Rosie,
    Any feedback from folks who used this to cut? It sounds like the compound has great potential as a Nutrient repartitioning agent.
  7. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Good Shepherd View Post
    Rosie,
    Any feedback from folks who used this to cut? It sounds like the compound has great potential as a Nutrient repartitioning agent.
    Its kind of difficult to use to cut, because it enhances hunger. But combining some amount of lean mass gain with some amount of fat loss in a recomp with scale gains isn't all bad.

I honestly think you'd have to get near starvation point to see scale level losses on this product
  8. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.04%

Rosie,
    I'm not Rosie, but I've got a couple buddies that are using it for that. I'm about to start it for that as well in a few weeks. If I can control the hunger I thiink it will work great...kinda like Winny...but better.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.37%

Quote Originally Posted by donorrell View Post
    I'm not Rosie, but I've got a couple buddies that are using it for that. I'm about to start it for that as well in a few weeks. If I can control the hunger I thiink it will work great...kinda like Winny...but better.
    Do you think you would be doing yourself a dissservice if you used a ckd diet on this? maybe protein a 2- 2.5 in LBM and a high consumption of Luecine?
  10. IBE Rep
    Stats
    5'9"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.72%

keeping my eye on "The one"
  11. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

Rosie,
    So far AConrad00 and Jeremyleinen are the only ones (logging) that I know of using this to cut (and Jeremy only started his cycle two days ago).

But yes, from what I have been reading (and seeing) of loggers' experiences, fat loss is occurring regardless of the goal.

Do you think you would be doing yourself a dissservice if you used a ckd diet on this? maybe protein a 2- 2.5 in LBM and a high consumption of Luecine?
    IMO CKD diets are UNnecessary; there are OTHER nutritional methods that can be used to achieve fat loss without being ridiculous (i.e. calorie or carbohydrate cycling, etc.). However, in saying that, to each their own; and what is optimal for one individual may not be for another.

12. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.44%

3 days in now and I'm using it mostly for cutting up. My appetite is definitely elevated already but not so much that I'm plowing through the calories. I'm staying around 3400 calories a day so far.

I'm still getting the carb headrushes though, anyone else getting that? I wonder what causes it? Insulin spikes?
  13. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I got/am getting them, but nowhere near as severe as you are talking, and not every time. I get a really momentary rush/lightheadedness when I first eat (the first bite) after having not eaten for a few hours, but thats it and its gone.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  224 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.87%

Don, hows you're PCt and 90 day transformation going?
  15. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

Quote Originally Posted by edgebsl View Post
    He has a week left...

16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'4"  285 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Rosie,
    A recommendation on to theoretically use this to cut...

Do not actually run a cutting style diet...more or less stick to a maintenance recomping style of diet and up your good fats and protein intake....this is a common practice I follow when cutting.

Everyone is different, but what I can tell you about the hunger type of feeling is that it is the same type of feeling I experience when on IGF-2...hence why I am just giving you some ideas to think about.

I think trying to do an all out cut on the ONE would do a disservice to yourself and to the product though...that is just my two cents though.

Cheers!
    "Never trust a b*tch because b*tches be crazy, now get out there and go crush some P***Y!" - Jerry Stiller.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.04%

Uhh...too many acronyms. CKD?

Quote Originally Posted by edgebsl View Post
    Going well. Bodyweight is down to about 290 even, but much more noticeble leanness. My diet has been 80-85% clean, with one cheat day. Strength is off a bit but still WAY better than when I started.

I'm getting antsy to get back on The One for a final 4-week polish on my cutting phase before I go to Cancun and strut around in my new zebra print speedo.
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  288 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.86%

Hey Don, can you please specify what your liver values were post-cycle? I am interested in how hepa-toxic this is. Thanks.
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.37%

[QUOTE=donorrell;1870696]Uhh...too many acronyms

Just wondering how this might work on a Keto-type diet. Don, How long are you waiting between cycles of The One?
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.44%

Only 4 days in and I'm up 7lbs. Is that even possible?

I was planning on using this for some recomp/cutting. It appears that The One has a mind of it's own when it comes to the scale. I don't see the extra weight though so it's not a negative thing even with my recomp plans.
  21. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

Quote Originally Posted by TxTroy View Post

I was planning on using this for some recomp/cutting. It appears that The One has a mind of it's own when it comes to the scale. I don't see the extra weight though so it's not a negative thing even with my recomp plans.
    You cant see 7 pounds....?
  22. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

It's possible that you're up 7lb. However, it WON'T all be muscle mass; there will be some food and water weight there no doubt.

23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  288 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.86%

Glycogen bro. AAS enhance glycogen retention; IOW "water weight".
  24. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

EasyEJL

EasyEJL: Becoming one with The ONE and http://www.prohormoneforum.com/cycle...nd-time-d.html

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    day 23, so measurements.

Code:
    Day 23 i think :)

measurement time

part		start	day 16	day 23

weight		201	212	214	+13
    yesterday I ate about 2lbs less food than average :D really light
    chest 		42 3/4	44	44 1/2 	+1 3/4
    shoulders 	49 1/4	50 1/4	50 3/4 	+1 1/2
    l bi 		15	15 3/8	15 1/2 	+1/2
    r bi 		14 3/4	15 1/8	15 1/2	+3/4
    l forearm 	11 1/2	12	12	+1/2
    r forearm 	11 3/4	12 1/8	12 1/8	+3/8
    waist 		36 1/4	37	37 7/8	+1 3/4 :( 
    at belly button
    waist 		35 7/8	36 1/4	36 3/4	+7/8
    at pants
    L thigh 	25 1/2	26	26 1/4	+3/4
    r thigh 	25 1/2	26	26 1/2	+1
    l calf 		15	15 5/8	16	+1
    r calf 		15 1/4	16	16 1/4	+1

25. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

Thats some staunch Gains there Easy. Waist gain is minimal man, no Biggie. Whats with the right arm developing like twice the rate of the left? You using DB's Dude?

Or maybe your doing too much of something else with that arm?
  26. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.73%

Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    Thats some staunch Gains there Easy. Waist gain is minimal man, no Biggie. Whats with the right arm developing like twice the rate of the left? You using DB's Dude?

Or maybe your doing too much of something else with that arm?
    that too yeah, i mostly use dbs. For whatever reason over time i've noticed that it does work that way. I'll see gains on one side over the other for 4-8 weeks, then it will revert and the other side will see the greater gains. Never figured out why. Same with legs, which makes less sense as nothing i do is unilateral for legs.

The chest gain is mostly from lat width, which is fine with me shoulders is nice too as the definition is better there than it has been in the past. The waist is sort of freaking me out a little, but I guess i'll survive.
  27. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

Screw it man, worry bout the waist AFTER cycle. Just get all the mass you can of this bad boy, then worry bout your belly.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  193 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.19%

I'm loving all the feedback on TO! My bottle of IGF, is almost gone and I have plans of starting TO April 1st. It's been hard to not open in for the last month, but I wanted to get an idea of what people were experiencing. It all looks good, keep up the good work guys. Anxious for feedback and suggestions I'll be logging photo's and results along the way.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.9%

whats the suggested dosing? 1 am 2 pre w/o?
    4 caps? 2/2 or 1/3?
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.45%

Quote Originally Posted by eggnog631 View Post
    4 caps? 2/2 or 1/3?
    3 in the AM all at once. 4 caps has been deemed too much unless you weigh 260+.

Some have been doing 2 in the AM and then one at noon.

If you take it in the afternoon you will most likely have sleeping issues.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.83%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I take 2 am and 1 about 2pm...so far no sleeping issues...I don't seem to get the stim effect from it either though...
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    61.9%

Quote Originally Posted by pfafkl13 View Post
    3 in the AM all at once. 4 caps has been deemed too much unless you weigh 260+.

Some have been doing 2 in the AM and then one at noon.

If you take it in the afternoon you will most likely have sleeping issues.
    i was thinking about doing 10 days at 3 and 20 days at 4, this is no good?
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.45%

i was thinking about doing 10 days at 3 and 20 days at 4, this is no good?
    Since your only 205 not 260 I would not recommend it. Dirk tried running 4 and I think he's 220 and he went back down to 3 and felt a lot better.

If you don't want to take my word for it, then search around these threads. A few have tried 4 but almost all go back down to 3. Go ahead and try 4 if you want and see how you feel but most do not like it.
  34. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

4 caps? 2/2 or 1/3?
    The ONE (Straight OR Pulse)

Straight

Option A:
    Dose - 3-4 caps first thing in the morning

Option B:
    Dose 1 - 2-3 caps first thing in the morning
    Dose 2 - 1-2 caps 4-6 hours later
    (i.e. 2/1, 3/1, 2/2; but never any more than 4 caps daily)

Pulse

Option A:
    For every-other-day dosing: 67.5 mg for 3 weeks; 90 mg for 2 weeks; Mon/Wed/Fri. Follow with post cycle recommendations.

Option B:
    For 2 on 2 off: 67.5 mg for 3 weeks; 90 mg for 2 weeks; Mon/Tues, Fri/Sat. Follow with post cycle recommendations.

Option C:
    For 2 weeks on/2 off: 67.5 mg for two weeks, take 2 weeks off, repeat. Follow with post cycle recommendations.

35. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.14%

Rodja

Rodja: Rodja's One Stop Journey (sponsored)

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    3/19-Triceps/Delts/Traps

Standing Press-185x5
    CG BP-255x10, 275x5 (PR)
    SM Shrugs-315x12, 2x335x10
    Wide Upright Rows-3x135x12
    Overhead DB Ex/Seated Laterals-80x12, 85x12, 90x10/3x30x12
    Pressdowns/Facepulls-3x160x12/3x160x15

DC Stretches

25 minutes runnings

This was by far the best session of this cycle so far. Hit 1 PR and had a tremendous pump, especially in my medial delts (which have always been a troublesome muscle for me). I also didn't get tired throughout my session, even in my running, but there was 1 major pain (literally): I got a pump in my thighs from running). It hit about 3/4 mile into my run and made the rest of the session slightly more difficult, but I was able to finish.

It has been almost 3 weeks and here is a quick synopsis:
    1. Weight gained has been very clean and dry
    2. Hardening effect is very noticeable
    3. Libido is still very, very high
    4. Aggression is still increasing and I do find myself slightly short-tempered from time to time.
    5. Mood has been positive
    6. Weight is up 6 lbs or so on the scale and I look noticeably leaner
    7. No crash in blood-glucose levels
    8. Strength gains have been slow, but steady. I have also been nursing a sore shoulder and lower back, which has hampered this.
    9. Joints are a little cranky (left patella and right shoudler mainly)
    10. Sleep has been hit or miss and I have had some slight lethargy in the morning as a result

36. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.44%

I'm on day 6 dosing 4 per day. I'm doing all 4 at about noon because I hit the gym later than most, about 8pm. The first two days I had trouble with the lethargy setting in about mid day but by the third day it passed. Only sleep issue I've had is that if I wake in the middle of the night for any reason it's difficult to go back to sleep.

I still get a strong stim effect that now hangs around pretty much 24/7. If I'm awake, I feel the stim effect. Even when I'm tired or just laying in bed I can feel it. It's a pretty cool feeling, powerful feeling, like an endless supply of energy always at the ready. The pumps are pretty crazy too and are there on demand with the slightest of exertion. I walk around feeling like I'm twice the size I really am, very alpha.

I haven't seen any noticeable strength gains yet but this is only week 1. I can already see a difference in cardio endurance though, I was easily able to maintain a jog/light run (6.5mph) pace for 2 miles without rest. Usually I have to include 2 or 3 walking pace 1 minute breaks(I don't do a lot of cardio so I don't have much endurance to start with).

I have put on 6 pounds as of this morning, now at 223.
  37. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

Quote Originally Posted by pfafkl13 View Post
    Since your only 205 not 260 I would not recommend it. Dirk tried running 4 and I think he's 220 and he went back down to 3 and felt a lot better.

If you don't want to take my word for it, then search around these threads. A few have tried 4 but almost all go back down to 3. Go ahead and try 4 if you want and see how you feel but most do not like it.
    What problem do people have with 4? Im 225 and was gonna do 4 when i start mine..??
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.44%

Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    What problem do people have with 4? Im 225 and was gonna do 4 when i start mine..??
    I think that lethargy has been the biggest reported problem with 4. Seems that cutting back to 3 solves that problem. I felt it the first couple of days myself but I stuck with 4 and haven't had any issues since.
  39. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.12%

WTF?!?!?!
    I'm on Day 15 and I have gained 0 pounds?! What the hell?!
    I'm eating around 3k cals.
    300g protein
    250g carbs
    120-150g fat
    Training 4 days a week.
    I take 2 caps AM (most of the time 7am) and 1 cap pm (around 3pm)
    Any idea why I've had no weight gain?

EDIT: I'm thinking about returning The One I was actually pretty pumped up to use it, but the only weight gain I noticed was in the first week (3lbs) and they disappeared
    Help?
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.15%

what are your stats. i am assuming you are bulking. i would say just in general 3k is not enough find a way to get up to 4k or even 4.5 k. what does ur training look like?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for some feedback
    By jmac1986 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 05:35 PM
  2. HMB, any feedback ?
    By Markusrulezzz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 02:17 PM
  3. me at 170 FEEDBACK PLEASE?
    By brownstown89 in forum Pics
    Replies: 34