***FEEDBACK on The ONE***

Page 3 of 15 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.72%

Quote Originally Posted by OzzY SluGGa View Post
    I am sh1t scared of man boobs.
    It's the stuff of nightmares. You can have a phenomenal physique, but all they'll see is those damn swollen nipples...

Due to the inherent AI / anti-estrogen properties, it appears to work a lot like Proviron in the context of treating gyno...but from an anabolic point of view it's far stronger...hardly even comparable in that aspect. We seem to be hearing a lot of similar feedback on this. All good to me!

2. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    14.87%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Hey man, unless Im totally misunderstanding you, are you saying "the One" Gets RID of man boobs?? But its a P/H?
    If so, good news to me. The one is gonna be my first ever "cycle" and I am sh1t scared of man boobs.

You are understanding me correctly, I cannot imagine you developing man boobs ON cycle However there's always the POST cyle rebound risk I have no idea about how it's gonna turn out on this.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.2%

Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    You are understanding me correctly, I cannot imagine you developing man boobs ON cycle However there's always the POST cyle rebound risk I have no idea about how it's gonna turn out on this.
    BINGO!
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.73%

Quote Originally Posted by donorrell View Post
    Cool. What day are you on now? How many left?
    about two weeks left. Starting to gain some.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

WTF?!?! On day 6 I had gained 3lbs, but today, day 8 I lost the 3lbs.
    Any idea what was the cause of this? Couldn't be water as I'm always shredded, perhaps glycogen? Damn I was so happy with my gains...
  6. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.92%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

A fair number of people have seen some swings back and forth. I saw as much as 4lb change day to day
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.05%

Quote Originally Posted by EasyEJL View Post
    A fair number of people have seen some swings back and forth. I saw as much as 4lb change day to day
    Good to know I'm not the only one.
    If I can at least get 15pounds out of this I'll be a happy dude.
  8. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.92%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Young One View Post
    Good to know I'm not the only one.
    If I can at least get 15pounds out of this I'll be a happy dude.
    you should be able to. Seems like healthy fats lead to higher gains, so try to make sure you hit in the 80+g of fats, as healthy as you can. more is fine, but i'm noticing a few trends in mass gains vs fatloss.
  9. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

ksujosh6

ksujosh6: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?p=297548751

Quote Originally Posted by ksujosh6 View Post
    Starting weight - 171 lbs

Day 15 weight - 182 lbs

+11 lbs

Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  288 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.28%

Yeah, really sucked *ss, painfull puffy nips, lump under the right one, also more fatmass on right side, very ugly to see, especially the difference between left and right, started after 5 days PP 1T. ~6 weeks of toremifene/atd reduced puffyness and pain, but lump still there and puffyness returns at some parts of the day, especially late afternoon/evening. Switched to raloxifene/andactrim(topical DHT) for 2 weeks, allowed me to quit the ATD which didnt make me feel to good. So decided to try The One as a masteron/proviron alternative (both of which I cannot get at decent prices) and puffyness is gone 95%, lump has decreased significantly, fatmass difference between left and right pec almost not noticable anymore, still taking raloxifene alongside The One so dont know how it would do solo, but I'm very very happy I can tell you..
    Very interesting, thanks.
  11. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

yeah, but for how long after do you need to worry bout it? weeks/months? how do you know when your "out of the woods" boys?
    If I finish my 4 week PCT and they are not there am I in the clear?
  12. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.92%

basically yes. but no guarantee. Remember that scare stories about gyno are a lot more common than gyno.
  13. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  288 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.28%

Guejsn,

Can you change your avatar to the one you have on PHF?

Thanks in advance,

-Dragon

14. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

basically yes. but no guarantee. Remember that scare stories about gyno are a lot more common than gyno.
    Well I hope so easy! Id rather have no build at all than a great build with man boobs.
  15. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.92%

Well I hope so easy! Id rather have no build at all than a great build with man boobs.
    Yeah, no doubt. Theres a really good post by mulletsoldier about gyno somewhere or another. Too many guys find a nipple itch or some chest fat and are screaming "gyno". But it is always a risk. I think most of the guys who get it had a little gyno in puberty and just never noticed it, and the hormonal fluctuations of a cycle cause it to bloom
  16. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.19%

Yeah, no doubt. Theres a really good post by mulletsoldier about gyno somewhere or another. Too many guys find a nipple itch or some chest fat and are screaming "gyno". But it is always a risk. I think most of the guys who get it had a little gyno in puberty and just never noticed it, and the hormonal fluctuations of a cycle cause it to bloom
    Should I expect SOME nipple itch, soreness etc Easy? When do I actually need to hit the panic switch?
  17. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.92%

its so individual its hard to say, as I think a lot is based around your normal levels of test/estrogen. i'd guess that itchiness that just lasts for a day or two is likely to not be a big deal, pain would likely be a big deal but then remember not to be constantly playing with them out of paranoia, or you'll have them hurting Also try and be aware of other changes if any like a new laundry detergent or using a different suntan lotion. Either of those can spike some itchiness too
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.23%

Quote Originally Posted by nopeace View Post
    No log. I wish I was as happy as you. What are your stats? Are you using it for cutting or bulking?
    No log. Started at 226 up to 234 and have become much leaner. I wish i would have done a Bod Pod or something for the real numbers. Freeking all veiny too which is always fun. The more calories i put to this the better it keeps getting. I had a few low cal days where the scale weight held the same but i kept looking fuller.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.23%

I think theres a dietary relationship, but i'm still working it out
    Agree!
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.23%

2 weeks on the one here.

Up 8 lbs.

I did 1 week at maintenance cals and no weight gain, lost a little fat, vascularity, energy and workout intensity up.
    Did another week at 1000-1500 cals above maintenance and gained 8 lbs.

Had I stayed at maintenance cals I wouldve called it a weak ph

Edit: It's eradicating my PP 1T induced gyno!! (stacking it with ralox though).
    Calories seem to be key, they were for me. As my weight went up I didnt adjust the calories and scale weight gains slowed, added calories and boom. The additional calories had no ill effects still kept getting harder looking.
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.23%

How is anyone gonna know if you're being sarcastic? I figured you were just covering for your product. Well, I'm glad you can handle typed criticism.

I'm finishing my bottle up and seeing what happens this week.
    You forget you came in here telling him that when another product is launched it is going to blow the one out of the water. Thats why i gave you some **** and felt like you had an agenda. There could easily be people who may not see gains from that when it does launch. Then someone asked about it and you said PM me...........See how that looks? Just sayin.
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.23%

i was right. I had a delayed response time.

Today I had notable increases in strength and stamina.

Cool! Put some good calories to it and dig in. Keep the board posted!
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.23%

Quote Originally Posted by Young One View Post
    WTF?!?! On day 6 I had gained 3lbs, but today, day 8 I lost the 3lbs.
    Any idea what was the cause of this? Couldn't be water as I'm always shredded, perhaps glycogen? Damn I was so happy with my gains...
    As you gain weight creep the calories up, that worked great for me.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.69%

Just started The One this morning.

Initial thoughts:

Within an hour of dosing (4 caps about 10am) I started to feel a very strong stim effect. Very ephedra-esque stim effect: elevated pulse, periods of sweating for no appearant reason, cold nose (no idea why but most stims affect me in this way). Also noticed that after each carb intake I would get a slight headrush/dizziness for a few minutes.

Energy level was way up for about 4 or 5 hours then leveled off then by about 5:30pm (7.5 hours after dose) started to crash. Very lethargic. Took a couple of scoops of Jacked about 7pm to rev myself back up and hit the gym. Nothing really special on day 1. Average pumps and strength but I did sweat considerably more than usual. Usually I don't sweat much at all from weight training no matter how hard I hit it and even half an hour on a treadmill only gets me mildly sweating. Today I was almost soaked by the end of my workout.

I'm just getting back into lifting seriously over the last few months after a year off. My primary goals are cutting and strength. Any lean gains are welcome but not what I intend to gauge my results by.

BTW I'm 35, 6'4", 219lbs
  25. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by TxTroy View Post

Initial thoughts:

Within an hour of dosing (4 caps about 10am)...

Energy level was way up for about 4 or 5 hours then leveled off then by about 5:30pm (7.5 hours after dose) started to crash. Very lethargic. Took a couple of scoops of Jacked about 7pm to rev myself back up and hit the gym...
    I would suggest that you split your dose up and have 3 caps at 10am and 1 cap at 1pm, to counteract the lethargic feeling. Taking a preworkout product (like you did) will also help.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  26. dpfisher

Anyone have liver numbers while on? I'd like to know more about the toxicity before I even consider this.
  27. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

Quote Originally Posted by dpfisher View Post
    Anyone have liver numbers while on? I'd like to know more about the toxicity before I even consider this.
    Those getting bloodwork done are:
    * Craigmatthew
    * CrownRoyal
    * russianstar
    * Rodja
    * Jayhawkk
    Note that Don also had bloodwork done.

I don't know which are getting liver values as part of their bloods.

28. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.69%

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    I would suggest that you split your dose up and have 3 caps at 10am and 1 cap at 1pm, to counteract the lethargic feeling. Taking a preworkout product (like you did) will also help.
    Thanks, I'll try that tomorrow. I'm not working tomorrow so I think I'll hit the gym much earlier than I usually do and see where that takes me.
  29. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.92%

Initial thoughts:

Within an hour of dosing (4 caps about 10am) I started to feel a very strong stim effect. Very ephedra-esque stim effect: elevated pulse, periods of sweating for no appearant reason, cold nose (no idea why but most stims affect me in this way). Also noticed that after each carb intake I would get a slight headrush/dizziness for a few minutes.

Energy level was way up for about 4 or 5 hours then leveled off then by about 5:30pm (7.5 hours after dose) started to crash. Very lethargic. Took a couple of scoops of Jacked about 7pm to rev myself back up and hit the gym. Nothing really special on day 1. Average pumps and strength but I did sweat considerably more than usual. Usually I don't sweat much at all from weight training no matter how hard I hit it and even half an hour on a treadmill only gets me mildly sweating. Today I was almost soaked by the end of my workout.

I'm just getting back into lifting seriously over the last few months after a year off. My primary goals are cutting and strength. Any lean gains are welcome but not what I intend to gauge my results by.

BTW I'm 35, 6'4", 219lbs
    The slight headrush dizziness is interesting that you mentioned it, cause i've gotten that too on and off but never paid much attention to it, as its pretty momentary for me, like under a minute.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.72%

Initial thoughts:

BTW I'm 35, 6'4", 219lbs
    I too had the stim effect, which happed throughout my cycle. The sweating subsided after the first few days. I also had trouble sleeping the very first night but after that it was fine. Never got the dizziness thing, though. Overall, I liked the way I felt.

I had mine done two days after ending and they were just mildly elevated.
  31. dpfisher

Thanks, do we know the halflife? How many liver support supps did you run?
  32. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  288 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.28%

Don - can you be specific as to what "mildly elevated" entails? Such as AST, ALT, Bilirubin values, etc.

Better yet, is the lab report posted anywhere? Thanks, very interested in this, in fact if users' liver values and lipids aren't impacted too much I'm pretty certain I'm going to try it.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I'm getting my bloodwork done that includes pretty much everything besides t levels.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

The previous bloodwork to compare will be from last october.
  35. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon13 View Post
    Guejsn,

Can you change your avatar to the one you have on PHF?

Thanks in advance,

-Dragon

Eh, what? LOL. I don't do requests

Thanks, do we know the halflife?
    10 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    I'm getting my bloodwork done that includes pretty much everything besides t levels.
    This is great Jason. Will be interesting to see how everything comes out.

36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  288 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.28%

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Sweet, will be following.
  37. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.83%

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03: no log.

Quote Originally Posted by Gator Alum 03 View Post
    FWIW, I'm up 7 lbs. after a week on The One, and I'm not logging it. I just didn't feel like logging it, that's all. I've felt great thus far and no sides to report.

38. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  288 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.28%

Quote Originally Posted by Guejsn View Post
    Eh, what? LOL. I don't do requests

Damn.
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  223 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.69%

Day 2 now and the stim effect wasn't nearly as intense today. Still get the headrushes when I eat, not a problem, just not used to it.

I am most impressed with the fact that I have zero DOMS from my back workout last night. I usually have pretty bad DOMS after back days and leg days. Today is leg day so hopefully tomorrow I'll see a repeat performance.
  40. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.73%

So far so good for me. Last night I did my shoulder workout and had more stamina than usual. Increased sets and strength. It's hard to say whether I'm gaining size.

There is definitely a leaning effect with this product.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for some feedback
    By jmac1986 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 04:35 PM
  2. HMB, any feedback ?
    By Markusrulezzz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 01:17 PM
  3. me at 170 FEEDBACK PLEASE?
    By brownstown89 in forum Pics
    Replies: 34