BF%: around 12%

Supplements Used:

The One: 3 Caps/Preworkout, 1 Cap/Afterworkout
    RPM: 3 Caps/Preworkout

Other Supplements:
    AI Cycle Support
    Vitamin B5
    Nimbus Nutrition Poseidon

Anyways ill get to my results so far, the first 5 days of the cycle i did not feel much difference, but days 6-10 are pretty intense , i feel pretty normal no crazy energy rush or anything till i get to gym, once i start drinking some water and about 10-20 minutes in to my workout i blow the hell up, my Veins start popping every where i get a crazy pump and strength is through the roof.

Here's my results so far after 10 days

Weight: 173 so Up 5 Pounds
    Dumbbell Shoulder Press: Previous Best 65'sx5 now 70'sx7 (not to bad considering i could not even get 70's up before)
    incline Dumbbell Bench Press: Previous Best 80'sx5 Now 90'sx6
    (also i could not get 85 Up by my self but this time did 90's after doing 80's and 85's)
    Deadlift: usually struggle with 405x3(lack of training) But now i was able to do 405x5 and probably could have done more, will try next week

every time i go in i feel stronger then the day before tomorrow is squat day i hope it goes as well as the previous days
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. herewego

herewego: no log.

Quote Originally Posted by herewego
    Size gains for me. Just finished up first week and am 7 pounds in 7 days heavier from 203 last Friday to 210 this morning. I am training 3-4 times a week with a HST type full-body workout simply adjusting the weights as I see fit for that day, rather than a pre-planned routine with set weights, gearing up to a max rep range effort on the last workout of the week. Low volume, usually 2 or 3 work sets per exercise, 1 main exercise per body part per day, except for back which is 2 per day.

Strength gains not really what I am going for, so the size gains have definitely lived up to my expectations with this compound. I could see how strength gains would come if your workout is geared more towards strength with longer rests in between workouts.

Anyway, my .02

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   

3. My best advice is you find a new hobby.
    Well, since i'm not seeing the same results as some others i'm going to take that advice. Stopping the cycle today and picking up bowling. Chicks dig guys with balls...

4. you could just use HCG jay

Something I noticed today that sorta crossed my mind other days but I never quite put my finger on is that the pumps last a looooooong time. its 10 hours after my bi/tri workout and i've still got a decent pump

5. Quote Originally Posted by donorrell View Post
    My best advice is you find a new hobby.
    Lol Don, Well lets see at this point day 6 for me this has been the best 70 bucks ive spent on a sup. I was skeptical of course but i decided to give it a go an i'm glad i did.

Started Monday at 229 weighed in today at 238, i'm visually leaner strength gains started within the first few days more reps/weight added set after set and the recovery between sets is god like i fly through my workouts.

Don Question, Having run this for 5 weeks yourself did you notice the gains slowing consideraly in weeks 3-5? im planning on going 5 weeks myself.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by donorrell View Post
    My best advice is you find a new hobby.
    The ONE is letting me down right now and is nowhere near as effective as PP's 1-t. (for me anyways).

I think this product works great for people who do not have much PH/DS or experience. Since their bodies will respond a lot easier to new compounds. I'm just dissapointed because I bought all the hype. Now, I am finishing my cycle to be fair because I might have a delayed response to certain compounds. Epi didn't kick in for till week 3, m-drol at 2.5 weeks and HDrol in the 2nd week and 1t didnt start up till week 3.

I do like AN because they are a fairly solid company. Other product like RPM are awesome.

I just don't think is right for a board sponsor to bash a customer for giving honest feedback on a product and they can't handle the negative PR.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
    Not even close, 1/2 way through the bottle and never been this happy with a product. You have a log going?
    No log. I wish I was as happy as you. What are your stats? Are you using it for cutting or bulking?

8. I have not experienced a big jump in strength yet, but im only on day 8. I have been attempting heavier weights but still not getting the amount of reps i would like, although my endurance and recovery time is quicker. Since I am on spring break this week i plan to devote my whole week off to training hard and eating a **** load now that i dont have midterms to study for.
  9. russianstar

russianstar: Russians I AM THE ONE AND ONLY APPNUT SPONSORED LOG

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    UPDATE DAY 10, THE ONE...UP 5LBS!!!

THOUGHTS

...still feeling like im leaning out slightly, and i feel great other than being very tired...no itchy nips, water retention, no sides at all...Oh yeah and a little tiredness.
    Strangley i woke up looking really flat today, but after breakfast and a snack, i have swollen right up, it seems that i feel very shakey, almost hypoglycemic if i dont eat every 2 hours, so it could be that THE ONE has great nutrient repartitioning effects, wich would explain the reason behind the dynamic recomp effects that it exhibits.
    All in all im giving the run 9/10 so far, if it wasnt for the odd bout of feeling tired and the slight loss of gonad size it would be an easy 10...

10. cmc

cmc: NUMERO UNO LOG - CMC

Quote Originally Posted by cmc View Post
    I am noticing a leaning effect as well. Kind of hard to notice as I am quite lean to begin with. The way my abs look now would only look like that provided I was doing ab exercises, introducing cardio, and cutting back carbs in my diet. However, Im not doing any ab specific exercises, no cardio, and am taking in a lot of carbs. I have also noticed overall muscle fullness and hardness outside of being pumped in the gym. I too felt flat one morning but quickly resumed to that "full" feeling after the absorbtion of food.

Day 11 The One

Strength is up still(increasing on shoulder press). All is is normal. Libido is fine, no acne, no hair loss, no atrophy, no alpha male feeling, no huge weight gain..just up a few pounds from the start of the cycle. Pumps and vascularity remain very high in the gym. Muscle hardness after the gym remains high. Slight leaning effect seems to be taking place in the abdominal area.

Guys in the gym keep asking me whats going on due to the major pumps and vascularity that is now dominating while the muscles are under load...a good sign.

11. Metroba

Metroba: Inarius/Metroba/Orby Workout Log

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Day 9

I didnt have any aminos, ba, intra aid, taurine...nothin! All but water. I went in there with the determination to break PRs....anddd I did!

The w/o:
    1. Spider curls (reversed on preacher pad) - 35x10 for 3 sets
    2. superset w/ Seated overhead db ext. - 70x10 (up 5lbs and up 2 reps), 80x10 (2 reps), 90x6 (+1 rep)PR Beeeyotch!
    3. Rope P/L preacher curls - 85x10 (up 5lbs and 2 reps), 95x10 (up 5lbs and 2 reps), 100x8 (up 2 reps)
    4. superset w/ Ez bar pressdowns - 60x10 (+2 reps), 75x10 (+4 reps), 82.5x9 (+3 reps), 90x7 (PRRRR)
    5. Overhead cable curls to head (arm fully extended) - 15x10, 20x10, 30x8 this one is new to me but like it a lot!!

Day 10 (+4lb)

Still 176 . I really dont get it. I ate an ish load of food yesterday. I not only got an extra meal in. I got TWO extra meals in...I cant get my weight to budge...Ive had a nice little recomp on this and my strength has gone up. But I have not gotten what I wanted out of this...yet. Not bashing TO. I know this stuff works. And I know Im eating enough. Ive never eatn so much in my life...ever!

7. Seated cable press - 70x8, 80x8, 90x8, 100x4 I think this is a PR!

12. Shame for the guys not responding, i wonder if its to do with diet, or just that not everyone responds to every compound, you get some who swear by creatine, others do not, some swear my superdrol, others do not, but i can honestly say its the best steroid ive used, and im hoping my final pics will prove it.
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ N2BM admin.

13. I think theres a dietary relationship, but i'm still working it out

14. Diet could be a definite issue.

15. As I read through this thread a few people are saying the are not responding... how can you be leaning out (staying the same weight), increasing your strength and NOT responding??? As Guejsn states above. Diet is this issue. I remember last year on a Hdrol recomp cycle where I didnt change my diet. I stayed right around 180... think I got up to 183lbs but got crazy lean, vascular and hard. I went from around 8% BF to 5.5%. Strength did go up too. So did I not repsond because I didnt add weight over what I started at? Heck no I responded quite well for what I was doing.

Get that diet in check and things will change. When I normally bulk I have to go 500 over maintance but when I cycle and bulk I almost have to go 700-1000 cal over maintance due to increase glycogen storage.

16. Just to add to the diet issue.... I have increased consumption of fat through fish oil, but mainly olive oil added to a couple shakes or drinks, it's virtually tasteless, and have been having good size gains while staying lean. Without looking back I think Easy had mentioned fat intake while on this compound, which is important anyway if trying to bulk. Just thought I would add my experience on the fat component to the conversation.

17. Never stated I didn't respond to The One. My comments are more directly comparing levels of strength and size versus other compounds. A lot of ppl want to ask how is this compared to X.

Certain things I've noticed have been an increase in muscle fullness that lasts a long time (12+ hours) and possibly strength increase but the problem is that at this point the strength increase is too mild to know if it's The One at work or if it's my diet and intensity in the gym that has allowed it to increase.

I've used products in the past where there was no doubt where the gains were coming from regardless of diet.

The One has no side effects that I know of yet and that in itself is great and so is the extended non painful pumps I get. When this cycle is complete I will be able to better judge the effects and even mild gains with what you get would make this a great product as a stand alone but the stacking potential is going to be damn near limitless.

What I don't appreciate is getting what it seems to be a cold shoulder because I'm not stating that I've gained 12pounds and made new PR's in ever lift. I made that mistake when I was new until I realized I have to take into account of the 'cycle mania' you get into. Watching diet and increasing calories, detailed and dedicated lifting all play an important role in size and strength gains. I'm doing my best to give an unbiased and honest opinion of The One for 90 percent of the lifters out there who have average lives, lifts and diets. This is not replacing dbol and has not given me the same results of other orals. I had the same holes in my lifting routine, diet etc then as I do now.

If my life was dialed in and everything was down perfect prior to The One then I would probably look like Tripdog and wouldn't want/need a boost in the first place. Reality is, imho, most lifters are more like me and less like a pro and most of the consumers likewise. If something doesn't work because you have problems keeping diet and training perfect then tha should be known.

18. Anyways, I have two weeks left and results could start kicking in within that time frame and prove me wrong. It could also be me needing a higher dosing protocol.

I don't think The One isn't effective I just don't think it's as potent/powerful as I thought it was going to be and I'm perfectly aware that it could be due to my diet and training not being dialed in enough to reap the benefits.

19. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Diet could be a definite issue.
    It would be re lack of gains in weight/size.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    As I read through this thread a few people are saying the are not responding... how can you be leaning out (staying the same weight), increasing your strength and NOT responding??? As Guejsn states above. Diet is this issue. I remember last year on a Hdrol recomp cycle where I didnt change my diet. I stayed right around 180... think I got up to 183lbs but got crazy lean, vascular and hard. I went from around 8% BF to 5.5%. Strength did go up too. So did I not repsond because I didnt add weight over what I started at? Heck no I responded quite well for what I was doing.
    It depends on the individual. Those who are not gaining weight are not debating whether or not they are responding; just stating their observations. Those who are gaining strength, etc. (but not the weight that some others are) acknowledge that they are, but for them this was not the primary focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Never stated I didn't respond to The One...

...I'm doing my best to give an unbiased and honest opinion of The One for 90 percent of the lifters out there who have average lives, lifts and diets...
    We know, Jason. And your unbiased and honest opinion is what we want. Keep doing what you are doing.

20. Free Weight Friedel

Free Weight Friedel: ***Free Weight Friedel's AN "The One" Log*** - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Free Weight Friedel View Post

SHOULDERS

Barbell Shoulder Press

135x10
    165x8
    185x4 *Personal Record*
    185x2
    135x4 *Drop Set
    135x6

Workout Notes: Holy Shiat was my strength ever awesome today! I set a Personal Record on the Barbell Shoulder Press! I felt like nothing could stop me today. This is, without a doubt, the BEST Shoulder workout I've had in a very long time! I sweating profusely today and I felt like I was high during my entire workout!

Muscle Hardness: It was increased drastically today!

Vascularity: Normal

Strength: Very Good

Co-ordination: Good

Quality of Training: Excellent!

Mood/Aggression: Outstanding

Libido: Normal

Joints: No Problems

Overall Sense of Feeling: Awesome!

21. dedlifter1

dedlifter1: no log.

Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    Honestly, i havent really had any mirror sides (no bloodwork) and as an unsponsored user, i would say it is in the top 2 anabolics I have used. Most cycles I ran, sides became very prominent as the gains became more so, but nt with this one. I dont usually dole out the accolades to quickly, but this really is a fantastic product. I have not run havoc, but my cousin has, he thinks this compound takes it, heads and tails, less sides as well.

22. I did legs along with shoulders today... i took yesterday off and today was actually the first time for legs and second time for my back to be worked. ... i noticed a change in strength, i squated 275 for 10 reps today on my fourth set and still had enough energy to do a set of widowmakers with 135 (im small and I like to think of these number as pretty damn good), after that i went to the leg press machine and got 500 for 10 reps on the 3rd set with a set of widowmakers at 320lbs. Endurance was unreal. for back i did 5x10 behind the neck pullups abruptly followed by 4x10 at 190 (PR) at the cable row machine. I didnt push the weights to the extreme today but i got all this done in about 30 to 40 minutes. I think that should speak for itself. I noticed the strength and endurance today, immediatley went home and passed out for about 30 minutes, woke up and cleaned my place up.

23. M1AD is gonna blow this sucker out of the water when it's released.
    Any idea when the M1AD will be released?

24. Quote Originally Posted by mak90 View Post
    Any idea when the M1AD will be released?
    PM me....

25. 2 weeks on the one here.

Up 8 lbs.

I did 1 week at maintenance cals and no weight gain, lost a little fat, vascularity, energy and workout intensity up.
    Did another week at 1000-1500 cals above maintenance and gained 8 lbs.

Had I stayed at maintenance cals I wouldve called it a weak ph

Edit: It's eradicating my PP 1T induced gyno!! (stacking it with ralox though).

26. Oddly enough, I had some small lumps that disappeared too. Didn't really notice until I read your post and checked myself. I had noticed that the pain had subsided about a week ago.

27. Quote Originally Posted by nopeace View Post

I just don't think is right for a board sponsor to bash a customer for giving honest feedback on a product and they can't handle the negative PR.
    First, I appreciate your input, and your overall opinion of our company. We work extremely hard at putting out top-notch products.

Now, if you think that was bashing, you're being a bit too sensitive. If you can't handle a little sarcasm, you may be taking yourself and these forums too seriously. It was intended as a light hearted comment that used our tagline in context. That's it.

If I may digress for a moment, this is a perfect example of what's wrong with this whole goddamn country today...it's called "The Pussification of America." Everyone needs grow thicker skin and stop being so fuc*ing offended all the time. Political correctness my ass! We need to get back to spanking our kids when they screw up so they learn to be accountable. We need to stop giving out trophies for "participating" and only give them out for winning. If we as a country don't reverse our mamby-pamby coddling of the loudest whiner and end our limitless sense of entitlement, China will own us and we'll all be using chopsticks and dinnertime and have a big picture of Mao on our livingroom walls.

OK, back on topic...

Clearly the dozens of other loggers have experienced gains that meet or exceed the claims we have made for this product. Many are not first-time PH users. I personally have years of experience with anabolics and responded tremendously - but I had not taken any other hormonal products for quite some time.

HOWEVER...to be 100% fair and balanced you may be on to something if you are taking The One immediately following a previous cycle of some other PH / AAS. If so, the weight gains will most likely not be nearly as pronounced. A few guys I know are taking The One immediately following strong androgens, and have reported minimal weight gain but have experienced continued strength gains accompanied by significant fat loss and hardening.

Hopefully I haven't offended you further...if not, maybe there's hope for us all. If I have, feel free to tell me so...I can take it.

Respectfully,

Don Orrell

28. Quote Originally Posted by nopeace View Post
    The ONE is letting me down right now and is nowhere near as effective as PP's 1-t. (for me anyways).

I think this product works great for people who do not have much PH/DS or experience. Since their bodies will respond a lot easier to new compounds. I'm just dissapointed because I bought all the hype. Now, I am finishing my cycle to be fair because I might have a delayed response to certain compounds. Epi didn't kick in for till week 3, m-drol at 2.5 weeks and HDrol in the 2nd week and 1t didnt start up till week 3.

I do like AN because they are a fairly solid company. Other product like RPM are awesome.

That's interesting. I also ran PP's 1-T and I saw absolutely nothing from it. No gains whatsoever. I've run Epi and Superdrol previously.

I'm on day 8 of The One and I'm up 8 lbs. I couldn't be more pleased.

29. Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Oddly enough, I had some small lumps that disappeared too. Didn't really notice until I read your post and checked myself. I had noticed that the pain had subsided about a week ago.
    u mean u got lumps from The One?

30. Quote Originally Posted by dmichael949 View Post
    u mean u got lumps from The One?
    No he had lumps before starting the one that went away because of using the one.

Same experience as me.

Must be the same mechanics as why users report gyno going away on proviron and masteron.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for some feedback
    By jmac1986 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 04:35 PM
  2. HMB, any feedback ?
    By Markusrulezzz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 01:17 PM
  3. me at 170 FEEDBACK PLEASE?
    By brownstown89 in forum Pics