Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Metroba

Metroba: Inarius/Metroba/Orby Workout Log

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Day 9

I didnt have any aminos, ba, intra aid, taurine...nothin! All but water. I went in there with the determination to break PRs....anddd I did!

The w/o:
    1. Spider curls (reversed on preacher pad) - 35x10 for 3 sets
    2. superset w/ Seated overhead db ext. - 70x10 (up 5lbs and up 2 reps), 80x10 (2 reps), 90x6 (+1 rep)PR Beeeyotch!
    3. Rope P/L preacher curls - 85x10 (up 5lbs and 2 reps), 95x10 (up 5lbs and 2 reps), 100x8 (up 2 reps)
    4. superset w/ Ez bar pressdowns - 60x10 (+2 reps), 75x10 (+4 reps), 82.5x9 (+3 reps), 90x7 (PRRRR)
    5. Overhead cable curls to head (arm fully extended) - 15x10, 20x10, 30x8 this one is new to me but like it a lot!!

Day 10 (+4lb)

Still 176 . I really dont get it. I ate an ish load of food yesterday. I not only got an extra meal in. I got TWO extra meals in...I cant get my weight to budge...Ive had a nice little recomp on this and my strength has gone up. But I have not gotten what I wanted out of this...yet. Not bashing TO. I know this stuff works. And I know Im eating enough. Ive never eatn so much in my life...ever!

7. Seated cable press - 70x8, 80x8, 90x8, 100x4 I think this is a PR!
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.
    Answers

Shame for the guys not responding, i wonder if its to do with diet, or just that not everyone responds to every compound, you get some who swear by creatine, others do not, some swear my superdrol, others do not, but i can honestly say its the best steroid ive used, and im hoping my final pics will prove it.
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.
  3. Never enough
    Board Moderator
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Answers

I think theres a dietary relationship, but i'm still working it out
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Diet could be a definite issue.

5. Registered User
    Answers

As I read through this thread a few people are saying the are not responding... how can you be leaning out (staying the same weight), increasing your strength and NOT responding??? As Guejsn states above. Diet is this issue. I remember last year on a Hdrol recomp cycle where I didnt change my diet. I stayed right around 180... think I got up to 183lbs but got crazy lean, vascular and hard. I went from around 8% BF to 5.5%. Strength did go up too. So did I not repsond because I didnt add weight over what I started at? Heck no I responded quite well for what I was doing.

Get that diet in check and things will change. When I normally bulk I have to go 500 over maintance but when I cycle and bulk I almost have to go 700-1000 cal over maintance due to increase glycogen storage.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

Just to add to the diet issue.... I have increased consumption of fat through fish oil, but mainly olive oil added to a couple shakes or drinks, it's virtually tasteless, and have been having good size gains while staying lean. Without looking back I think Easy had mentioned fat intake while on this compound, which is important anyway if trying to bulk. Just thought I would add my experience on the fat component to the conversation.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Never stated I didn't respond to The One. My comments are more directly comparing levels of strength and size versus other compounds. A lot of ppl want to ask how is this compared to X.

Certain things I've noticed have been an increase in muscle fullness that lasts a long time (12+ hours) and possibly strength increase but the problem is that at this point the strength increase is too mild to know if it's The One at work or if it's my diet and intensity in the gym that has allowed it to increase.

I've used products in the past where there was no doubt where the gains were coming from regardless of diet.

The One has no side effects that I know of yet and that in itself is great and so is the extended non painful pumps I get. When this cycle is complete I will be able to better judge the effects and even mild gains with what you get would make this a great product as a stand alone but the stacking potential is going to be damn near limitless.

What I don't appreciate is getting what it seems to be a cold shoulder because I'm not stating that I've gained 12pounds and made new PR's in ever lift. I made that mistake when I was new until I realized I have to take into account of the 'cycle mania' you get into. Watching diet and increasing calories, detailed and dedicated lifting all play an important role in size and strength gains. I'm doing my best to give an unbiased and honest opinion of The One for 90 percent of the lifters out there who have average lives, lifts and diets. This is not replacing dbol and has not given me the same results of other orals. I had the same holes in my lifting routine, diet etc then as I do now.

If my life was dialed in and everything was down perfect prior to The One then I would probably look like Tripdog and wouldn't want/need a boost in the first place. Reality is, imho, most lifters are more like me and less like a pro and most of the consumers likewise. If something doesn't work because you have problems keeping diet and training perfect then tha should be known.

8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Anyways, I have two weeks left and results could start kicking in within that time frame and prove me wrong. It could also be me needing a higher dosing protocol.

I don't think The One isn't effective I just don't think it's as potent/powerful as I thought it was going to be and I'm perfectly aware that it could be due to my diet and training not being dialed in enough to reap the benefits.

9. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk View Post
    Diet could be a definite issue.
    It would be re lack of gains in weight/size.

Quote Originally Posted by Liftingstud View Post
    As I read through this thread a few people are saying the are not responding... how can you be leaning out (staying the same weight), increasing your strength and NOT responding??? As Guejsn states above. Diet is this issue. I remember last year on a Hdrol recomp cycle where I didnt change my diet. I stayed right around 180... think I got up to 183lbs but got crazy lean, vascular and hard. I went from around 8% BF to 5.5%. Strength did go up too. So did I not repsond because I didnt add weight over what I started at? Heck no I responded quite well for what I was doing.
    It depends on the individual. Those who are not gaining weight are not debating whether or not they are responding; just stating their observations. Those who are gaining strength, etc. (but not the weight that some others are) acknowledge that they are, but for them this was not the primary focus.

Never stated I didn't respond to The One...

...I'm doing my best to give an unbiased and honest opinion of The One for 90 percent of the lifters out there who have average lives, lifts and diets...
    We know, Jason. And your unbiased and honest opinion is what we want. Keep doing what you are doing.

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  10. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

Free Weight Friedel

Free Weight Friedel: ***Free Weight Friedel's AN "The One" Log*** - Bodybuilding.com Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Free Weight Friedel View Post

SHOULDERS

Barbell Shoulder Press

135x10
    165x8
    185x4 *Personal Record*
    185x2
    135x4 *Drop Set
    135x6

Workout Notes: Holy Shiat was my strength ever awesome today! I set a Personal Record on the Barbell Shoulder Press! I felt like nothing could stop me today. This is, without a doubt, the BEST Shoulder workout I've had in a very long time! I sweating profusely today and I felt like I was high during my entire workout!

Muscle Hardness: It was increased drastically today!

Vascularity: Normal

Strength: Very Good

Co-ordination: Good

Quality of Training: Excellent!

Mood/Aggression: Outstanding

Libido: Normal

Joints: No Problems

Overall Sense of Feeling: Awesome!

11. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

dedlifter1

dedlifter1: no log.

Quote Originally Posted by dedlifter1 View Post
    Honestly, i havent really had any mirror sides (no bloodwork) and as an unsponsored user, i would say it is in the top 2 anabolics I have used. Most cycles I ran, sides became very prominent as the gains became more so, but nt with this one. I dont usually dole out the accolades to quickly, but this really is a fantastic product. I have not run havoc, but my cousin has, he thinks this compound takes it, heads and tails, less sides as well.

12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  162 lbs.
    Answers

I did legs along with shoulders today... i took yesterday off and today was actually the first time for legs and second time for my back to be worked. ... i noticed a change in strength, i squated 275 for 10 reps today on my fourth set and still had enough energy to do a set of widowmakers with 135 (im small and I like to think of these number as pretty damn good), after that i went to the leg press machine and got 500 for 10 reps on the 3rd set with a set of widowmakers at 320lbs. Endurance was unreal. for back i did 5x10 behind the neck pullups abruptly followed by 4x10 at 190 (PR) at the cable row machine. I didnt push the weights to the extreme today but i got all this done in about 30 to 40 minutes. I think that should speak for itself. I noticed the strength and endurance today, immediatley went home and passed out for about 30 minutes, woke up and cleaned my place up.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Answers

M1AD is gonna blow this sucker out of the water when it's released.
    Any idea when the M1AD will be released?
  14. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mak90 View Post
    Any idea when the M1AD will be released?
    PM me....
  15. 1HP
    Answers

2 weeks on the one here.

Up 8 lbs.

I did 1 week at maintenance cals and no weight gain, lost a little fat, vascularity, energy and workout intensity up.
    Did another week at 1000-1500 cals above maintenance and gained 8 lbs.

Had I stayed at maintenance cals I wouldve called it a weak ph

Edit: It's eradicating my PP 1T induced gyno!! (stacking it with ralox though).
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Answers

Oddly enough, I had some small lumps that disappeared too. Didn't really notice until I read your post and checked myself. I had noticed that the pain had subsided about a week ago.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nopeace View Post

I just don't think is right for a board sponsor to bash a customer for giving honest feedback on a product and they can't handle the negative PR.
    First, I appreciate your input, and your overall opinion of our company. We work extremely hard at putting out top-notch products.

Now, if you think that was bashing, you're being a bit too sensitive. If you can't handle a little sarcasm, you may be taking yourself and these forums too seriously. It was intended as a light hearted comment that used our tagline in context. That's it.

If I may digress for a moment, this is a perfect example of what's wrong with this whole goddamn country today...it's called "The Pussification of America." Everyone needs grow thicker skin and stop being so fuc*ing offended all the time. Political correctness my ass! We need to get back to spanking our kids when they screw up so they learn to be accountable. We need to stop giving out trophies for "participating" and only give them out for winning. If we as a country don't reverse our mamby-pamby coddling of the loudest whiner and end our limitless sense of entitlement, China will own us and we'll all be using chopsticks and dinnertime and have a big picture of Mao on our livingroom walls.

OK, back on topic...

Clearly the dozens of other loggers have experienced gains that meet or exceed the claims we have made for this product. Many are not first-time PH users. I personally have years of experience with anabolics and responded tremendously - but I had not taken any other hormonal products for quite some time.

HOWEVER...to be 100% fair and balanced you may be on to something if you are taking The One immediately following a previous cycle of some other PH / AAS. If so, the weight gains will most likely not be nearly as pronounced. A few guys I know are taking The One immediately following strong androgens, and have reported minimal weight gain but have experienced continued strength gains accompanied by significant fat loss and hardening.

Hopefully I haven't offended you further...if not, maybe there's hope for us all. If I have, feel free to tell me so...I can take it.

Respectfully,

Don Orrell
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.
    Answers

The ONE is letting me down right now and is nowhere near as effective as PP's 1-t. (for me anyways).

I think this product works great for people who do not have much PH/DS or experience. Since their bodies will respond a lot easier to new compounds. I'm just dissapointed because I bought all the hype. Now, I am finishing my cycle to be fair because I might have a delayed response to certain compounds. Epi didn't kick in for till week 3, m-drol at 2.5 weeks and HDrol in the 2nd week and 1t didnt start up till week 3.

I do like AN because they are a fairly solid company. Other product like RPM are awesome.

I just don't think is right for a board sponsor to bash a customer for giving honest feedback on a product and they can't handle the negative PR.
    That's interesting. I also ran PP's 1-T and I saw absolutely nothing from it. No gains whatsoever. I've run Epi and Superdrol previously.

I'm on day 8 of The One and I'm up 8 lbs. I couldn't be more pleased.
  19. Registered User
    Answers

Oddly enough, I had some small lumps that disappeared too. Didn't really notice until I read your post and checked myself. I had noticed that the pain had subsided about a week ago.
    u mean u got lumps from The One?
  20. 1HP
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dmichael949 View Post
    u mean u got lumps from The One?
    No he had lumps before starting the one that went away because of using the one.

Same experience as me.

Must be the same mechanics as why users report gyno going away on proviron and masteron.
  21. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 1HP View Post
    No he had lumps before starting the one that went away because of using the one.

Same experience as me.

Must be the same mechanics as why users report gyno going away on proviron and masteron.
    The One has strong estrogen supression properties and does not aromatize...this is one of the reasons why water retention is minimal.
  22. 1HP
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by donorrell View Post
    The One has strong estrogen supression properties and does not aromatize...this is one of the reasons why water retention is minimal.
    Reversing gyno is not easily done.. The one does a better job at it then toremifene\raloxifene\atd at whatever dosages for me..
  23. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Reversing gyno is not easily done.. The one does a better job at it then toremifene\raloxifene\atd at whatever dosages for me..
    Cool. I wonder how it would work on extreme cases.

I know several guys who had to have theirs cut out. Theirs were pretty bad though...one even had a leaker!
  24. 1HP
    Answers

Cool. I wonder how it would work on extreme cases.

I know several guys who had to have theirs cut out. Theirs were pretty bad though...one even had a leaker!
    I have no idea on how it works vs prolactin induced gyno (the leaker), I would guess it to be more effective vs estro induced gyno.
  25. Registered User
    Answers

First, I appreciate your input, and your overall opinion of our company. We work extremely hard at putting out top-notch products.

Now, if you think that was bashing, you're being a bit too sensitive. If you can't handle a little sarcasm, you may be taking yourself and these forums too seriously. It was intended as a light hearted comment that used our tagline in context. That's it.

If I may digress for a moment, this is a perfect example of what's wrong with this whole goddamn country today...it's called "The Pussification of America." Everyone needs grow thicker skin and stop being so fuc*ing offended all the time. Political correctness my ass! We need to get back to spanking our kids when they screw up so they learn to be accountable. We need to stop giving out trophies for "participating" and only give them out for winning. If we as a country don't reverse our mamby-pamby coddling of the loudest whiner and end our limitless sense of entitlement, China will own us and we'll all be using chopsticks and dinnertime and have a big picture of Mao on our livingroom walls.

OK, back on topic...

Clearly the dozens of other loggers have experienced gains that meet or exceed the claims we have made for this product. Many are not first-time PH users. I personally have years of experience with anabolics and responded tremendously - but I had not taken any other hormonal products for quite some time.

HOWEVER...to be 100% fair and balanced you may be on to something if you are taking The One immediately following a previous cycle of some other PH / AAS. If so, the weight gains will most likely not be nearly as pronounced. A few guys I know are taking The One immediately following strong androgens, and have reported minimal weight gain but have experienced continued strength gains accompanied by significant fat loss and hardening.

Hopefully I haven't offended you further...if not, maybe there's hope for us all. If I have, feel free to tell me so...I can take it.

Respectfully,

Don Orrell
    How is anyone gonna know if you're being sarcastic? I figured you were just covering for your product. Well, I'm glad you can handle typed criticism.

I'm finishing my bottle up and seeing what happens this week.
  26. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

How is anyone gonna know if you're being sarcastic? I figured you were just covering for your product. Well, I'm glad you can handle typed criticism.

I'm finishing my bottle up and seeing what happens this week.
    Fair enough...hatchet buried, rant over.

I am curious though...were you taking any other hormonals prior to The One?
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  288 lbs.
    Answers

2 weeks on the one here.

Up 8 lbs.

I did 1 week at maintenance cals and no weight gain, lost a little fat, vascularity, energy and workout intensity up.
    Did another week at 1000-1500 cals above maintenance and gained 8 lbs.

Had I stayed at maintenance cals I wouldve called it a weak ph

Edit: It's eradicating my PP 1T induced gyno!! (stacking it with ralox though).
    Whoh - so you did actually end up getting gyno from the 1-T??? How bad, if I may ask?

With the itchy nips, I think I was on the verge of it until I threw in Reversitol. But I am prone to it, I believe.
  28. Registered User
    Answers

Fair enough...hatchet buried, rant over.

I am curious though...were you taking any other hormonals prior to The One?
    1-t from PP.

To be fair I just feel like it hasn't really improved much based on what I paid for it.
  29. Registered User
    Answers

Perhaps my receptors need more time off? Well tonight is upper body workout so I can guage if my gains have kicked in yet...
  30. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

CraigMatthew

CraigMatthew: The one, The only....THE ONE!

Quote Originally Posted by CraigMatthew View Post
    The ONE [Day TWELVE]

Blood Pressure:
    Heart Rate:60
    Weight:91Kgs (+3.5) 7.8lbs!!!

The ONE [CHEST and TRICEPS ]

Incline DB Press:6x12/45x8/45x4
    Flat DB Press:45x8/45x8
    Cable Flies:20x10/26x4/23x8
    Tricep Dips:BW+15x7/BW+15x8/BWx10
    Bar Pushdown:50x10/56x8/62x8
    Rope Pulldown:32x6/26x8/26x8

Diet: Good, fairly clean,
    Training:Awesome, such a good session!
    Body composition and Look:Pumped! Big and full and lean!
    Muscle Hardness:Up
    Vascularity:Normal
    Strength:Up
    Speed:N/A
    Co-ordination:N/A
    Quality of Training:Excellent!!
    Mood/Aggression:Aggressive but controlled
    Libido:Up
    Joints:Right shoulder painful...
    Overall Sense of Feeling:Awesome!Feel great! Body is looking awesome.
    Notes:Today was killer, best chest workout yet! Hit 2 new PR's, pump was insane! Almost the best chest pump I have ever had. Triceps blew up huge! The amazing thing is I'm up 7.8lbs, but still as lean! Insane! Bloating is now zero.

The ONE [BONUS OBSERVATION #6]

Pumps, man it's day 12 now, and today's pumps were insane. Like literally I'd warm up on the lightest weight possible, and blood would flow to the area, and by the end of the warmup set the pump was huge, crazy, never had anything like this. The pumps are everywhere as well, and you can actually induce it easily, I sit at my desk in my office and contract my calves and bang! Pumped calves! Looks like the next 2 weeks will be fun!!

31. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

CrownRoyal

CrownRoyal: My first PH/log... ***THE ONE***

Quote Originally Posted by CrownRoyal View Post
    First Week Review:

Diet - My calories have been from 3700-4200 calories, which is around 800-1000calories more than I've been taking in the past few months.
    Training - specifics re time/exercises/sets/reps/recovery/weight, etc.
    Body composition and Look - I believe I look a bit wider/filled out, but I have only gained 4lbs, so I don't know exactly how much of it is noticeable.
    Muscle Hardness - I believe my muscle hardness has increased a bit, I haven't noticed much, but again, this is only the first week.
    Vascularity - I am definitely feeling some pretty strong pumps, which a bit of increased vascularity has come along with. Nothing TOO insane, but I do notice a difference.
    Strength - Strength is probably what I have noticed the most. In my first week back into 'bodybuilding' I am not too far off from the numbers I was hitting my last season after more than a month of training (in some lifts). Although my chest/legs still need to play catchup, but I'm not worried about it. I'm excited to see how the 2nd week plays out.
    Speed - I haven't really noticed anything in this area, but then again, I haven't been running, so I can't really judge whether or not my speed has increased.
    Co-ordination - For co-ordination, I haven't noticed much. I mean, I'm not playing any sports or anything to really test this; my lifting form feels on, I don't really know what else to say as far as co-ordination.
    Quality of Training - The quality of my training feels spot on, I've been feeling great during reps/sets, I feel like I'm really blasting my muscle groups.
    Mood/Aggression - My mood seems to be a bit more focused, I can easily control my emotions and I haven't felt 'down & out' at all while on 'the one.' Also, it appears I can get pissed a bit easier during lifting, which is always a good thing.
    Libido - My libido has been up there for sure; I'm like a walking horndog, haha. I don't mind it
    Joints - My joints have been feeling fine; I am taking super cissus, so I am assuming that it is helping my joints.
    Overall Sense of Feeling (to include mention of any shut-down or sides) - My overall sense of feeling while on 'the one' has been great. I've been feeling great about myself, lifting, etc. I haven't noticed any shut-down or sides really, but I do have a few more pimples on my face in random areas. At first I thought I was having trouble 'getting off' but I think it might just be anxiety from taking the prohormone, i.e. being scared of shutdown, losing my ability to 'get off,' etc etc.. I haven't really noticed anything else. I am kind of bummed that I haven't noticed anymore gains, but again, this is only the first week. I hope my gains reach new levels this 2nd week. Wish me luck.

32. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

russianstar

russianstar: Russians I AM THE ONE AND ONLY APPNUT SPONSORED LOG

Quote Originally Posted by russianstar View Post
    DAY 12, THE ONE, + 5LBS

REVIEW

Diet - general overview re total calories, water intake, etc.

I am still consuming 6000+ calories a day, and i have increased my water intake to over 2 gallons during the day, trying to eat as many fast acting carbs and protein as possible before and after every workout, as well as drinking Xtend during each training session, currently taking 12 scoops during each session.

Training - specifics re time/exercises/sets/reps/recovery/weight, etc.

I leave that bit for you to see in each WAR REPORT...next one is tommorow so stay tuned.

Body composition and Look

The effect that THE ONE has on the look of the body is still suprising me, each day i feel my v-taper is looking more prominent, and my shoulders appear broader, everything is just looking more and more defined, this for me has been the strongest effect ive seen, and from the reading and experience i have, similar to trenbolone in the way it effects body composition.

Muscle Hardness

Muscle pump up easily during training, and they feel much harder, and look harder in general..i like it.

Vascularity

Nothing really special to note, a slight increase, earlier on in the cycle it was more noticeable, but now it seems to just increase vascularity during training, maybe as it hasnt affected my blood pressure that much, this is the reason..high blood pressure = big veins

Strength

No doubt here that it has increased, i have repeated my best squat x 3 instead of one, and tommorow im looking to get 2 or more reps on 180kg, on the bench, last week i didnt get any reps at this weight.

Speed

Sorry but i couldnt do my speed training this week, my legs were just too sore, so something had to be sacraficed.

Co-ordination

Again this has been quite suprising, heavy lifts feel easier not just because im feeling stronger but because im lifting with more fluidity, i can feel it, and those who train with me have even commented on it.

Quality of Training

Out of this world, i cant wait to train, and i can stay in the zone and keep the intensity of the workouts at a high level all the way through.

Mood/Aggression

Still feel very happy, actualy quite calm, and no aggression issues whatsoever.

Libido

I said it before and il say it again...HUGE
    Joints

I think i could do with appnuts joint care product, my joints are feeling quite dry, not terrible but considering the amount of fish oil and water, i can feel they are quite dry.

Overall Sense of Feeling (to include mention of any shut-down or sides)

I feel good, not shutdown, feeling quite energetic now im back too 3 caps a day, balls are still a little smaller but hard, and no sign f acne or hair loss, but im not prone anyway.
    I am loving this stuff, incase you hadnt got that message, it rocks, its called the one because its the Number 1 best anabolic ive used, the cleanest, the most dramatic in terms of body recomp, one of the best for strength, it has the best qualities from a few of the best known steroids, but none of he bad sides, at least that are so far evident...Rock on APPNUT, anything else coming out in the near future? If there is let me know.....

...i feel like i could lift the gym and press it today...going for 180 kg on the bench, so it should be a good estimation of how strong TO is, ive lifted 190 before but that was when i was preparing for it for 7 weeks, and had done speed and strength cycles to get ready before hand, if i can lift 180 today, then il know this stuff is strong, remember its only day 13, +6lbs, leaner, and feeling on top of the world.

...i broke the 180kg mark, 2 full reps, so im very happy, the workout was the best yet, lots of energy, lots of strength, and im ready for more

33. The Female Terminator
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'1"  121 lbs.
    Answers

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy: BoneDaddy's THE ONE Log!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BoneDaddy View Post
    The One 2 Week Mid Cycle Review

Strength:
    This is easily the most noticeable aspect of this compound. I was stronger the FIRST day I took this stuff. The weights continue to go up with each and every workout. I'm doing weights I havent done in years and it comes easily now. 10/10

Workouts
    Absolutely amazing!! The focus, the intensity, the pumps, and the strength gains make the gym fun again! The pumps are sometimes a tad painful and might make that extra rep hard to get, but it rocks. Had minor lower back pumps but taurine kicked that right out. 10/10

Mood/Aggression:
    Mood is off the charts! Sometimes it's a euphoric feeling, like nothing can bring me down. Others it's a total Alpha Male mentality. Not where I'm full of rage, just confident, in control, and you ARE the man. Amazing stuff! I have found the last few days that my patience is running thin more, but that may be due to the work and school crap I'm dealing with. I'm still giving it a 10/10!

Libido:
    For the first week or, I had an extra appendage. He was out of control. I
    t's has since 'stabilized', but during sex the erection quality *****s ED pills. (Oh whatever, like I'm the only one thats ever used them recreationally!!!) 10/10 This sh!t will make you a pornstar.

Appetite
    The first week, week and a half, I wanted to eat anything and everything!! Since then, my appetite has been up n down, 1 day I'm ravenous, other days I have to make myself eat. I would probably be up several more lbs if I were eating better/more. I'm not sure how to score this. Both aspects could be good or bad, depending on your goals I suppose :-/ 8/10

Joints:
    These weren't really a problem until just past week 2. Could be because I'm an old bastard and I'm pushing weights I haven't pushed in years. I'm mega-dosing the fish oil and they are much better. 8/10

Sides
    Unless you want growth, lean weight gain, leaning out, huge strength gains, awesome mood, a pornstar libido, and workouts like yo've never had before...stay away from this product!! 100/10!!

This is by FAR the best, most effective supplement I've EVER used! You will be hard pressed to get me to use anything other than AN products from now on. I can't wait to finish this out!!

34. Registered User
    Answers

i was right. I had a delayed response time.

Today I had notable increases in strength and stamina.

35. 1HP
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon13 View Post
    Whoh - so you did actually end up getting gyno from the 1-T??? How bad, if I may ask?

With the itchy nips, I think I was on the verge of it until I threw in Reversitol. But I am prone to it, I believe.

Yeah, really sucked *ss, painfull puffy nips, lump under the right one, also more fatmass on right side, very ugly to see, especially the difference between left and right, started after 5 days PP 1T. ~6 weeks of toremifene/atd reduced puffyness and pain, but lump still there and puffyness returns at some parts of the day, especially late afternoon/evening. Switched to raloxifene/andactrim(topical DHT) for 2 weeks, allowed me to quit the ATD which didnt make me feel to good. So decided to try The One as a masteron/proviron alternative (both of which I cannot get at decent prices) and puffyness is gone 95%, lump has decreased significantly, fatmass difference between left and right pec almost not noticable anymore, still taking raloxifene alongside The One so dont know how it would do solo, but I'm very very happy I can tell you..
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

I dont usually dole out accolades, but i will say this. I ran super. i ran m-drol, i ran epi. this is better imo. i am up 7 pounds now in 14 days, at 4 caps, and leaner and stronger. This has had such an effect on me, i am about to reach 225, a weight that has eluded me in the past. im stronger. new pr's on everything. I feel, full, rock hard ALL the time. I was not impressed with mdrol, after having taken this compound.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  235 lbs.
    Answers

DRY GAINS ARE WHERE IT IS AT.
  38. Banned
    Answers

Yeah, really sucked *ss, painfull puffy nips, lump under the right one, also more fatmass on right side, very ugly to see, especially the difference between left and right, started after 5 days PP 1T. ~6 weeks of toremifene/atd reduced puffyness and pain, but lump still there and puffyness returns at some parts of the day, especially late afternoon/evening. Switched to raloxifene/andactrim(topical DHT) for 2 weeks, allowed me to quit the ATD which didnt make me feel to good. So decided to try The One as a masteron/proviron alternative (both of which I cannot get at decent prices) and puffyness is gone 95%, lump has decreased significantly, fatmass difference between left and right pec almost not noticable anymore, still taking raloxifene alongside The One so dont know how it would do solo, but I'm very very happy I can tell you..
    Hey man, unless Im totally misunderstanding you, are you saying "the One" Gets RID of man boobs?? But its a P/H?
    If so, good news to me. The one is gonna be my first ever "cycle" and I am sh1t scared of man boobs.
  39. Banned
    Answers

Jayhawkk just mentioned the exact same; very interesting.
  40. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

i was right. I had a delayed response time.

Today I had notable increases in strength and stamina.

Cool. What day are you on now? How many left?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Looking for some feedback
    By jmac1986 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 03:35 PM
  2. HMB, any feedback ?
    By Markusrulezzz in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-12-2011, 12:17 PM
  3. me at 170 FEEDBACK PLEASE?
    By brownstown89 in forum Pics